The Girl in the Shoe Store

Story Info
The free pass.
1.2k words
3.82
16.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers

I never really wanted to sell shoes, but having left college, I needed the job to keep a roof over my head. Over our heads, rather, as my girlfriend moved in about a year ago. Eh, it is what it is, despite the Al Bundy jokes I get from everybody.

Still, the job had the occasional perks. You get these dowdy housewives who like to flash their panties at me when I'm showing them shoes. I've had a lot of women flirt with me - I've generally assumed that they're looking for a discount, which they don't get.

A few weeks ago, it was a quiet afternoon, and this redhead came in. I'd say she was a few years older than me - probably late twenties, maybe early thirties. She didn't really strike me as one of the exhibitionist type, as she was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt under a coat. Interestingly she was carrying a bag from the lingerie store in the mall. I caught myself wondering what she'd look like in lingerie. I couldn't really see what her body would look like, but her face didn't look fat or anything.

I let her wander around, looking at things for a few minutes - lots of women just browse then leave, and why bother getting up when they don't want to buy anything anyway, but I ended up going over and asking her if I could help her.

She said she wanted some really high heels, the higher the better, in like a black suede finish, with a platform by the toes and her toes poking out. Well, that makes everything easier, as I knew exactly what she wanted. I checked her size, then went and got a few different pairs.

When I came back, she knew what she wanted, and pointed them out. They were what she'd described, but also had a strap around the ankle. She sat down, and I took her sneakers off, and put the heels on. I had to help her get up, and she walked around the store a little. She looked ridiculous, in sweats and stripper heels.

"Oh shit," she said. "I want to wear them with stockings on. Hold on to them, and I'll go and put my stockings on and come back and try them, OK?"

I was like whatever - so many women seem to just like trying shoes on, but I figured I'd hold them for her until closing. I doubted I'd get somebody else rushing in to buy these, as most of the shoes I sell are practical, rather than like this, just plain sexy. I put them back in the box, then dropped them off on the counter and went to serve somebody else while she put her sneakers back on.

I'll be honest, I didn't really expect to see her again, and I went to serve another woman. As I remember, she was looking at ballet flat type of shoes.

About five or ten minutes later, she came back. She looked even more ridiculous - I could see her legs below her coat were in fishnets, and she was still wearing the sneakers. I figured she'd had fishnets in the lingerie store bag, and had them on under her rolled up sweatpants.

I was still serving the other customer, so I waved to her.

When I got a second, I took her the shoes and said "I'll just finish up there, then I'll be back to help you out, OK?"

"Sure," she said. She sat down, putting the shoes on.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she walked up and down, not looking as ridiculous now, while I finished settling up with my current customer.

I approached her, and said "How are they?"

"Fine," she said. "I'll take them. I just have one request."

Here we go - she wants a discount or something.

"Um, OK?"

"Can you take a picture of me in them?"

She held her phone out to me. Eh, won't be the first time I've taken pictures, but usually they don't buy if all they want is the pictures. After all, if you buy them, you have all the time in the world to take pictures of them, don't you?

"Sure," I said, taking her phone and pointing it at her.

I was about to take a pictures when she said "Somewhere a little more private?"

I wasn't really sure what was going on, but she followed up with "over there, between those aisles, where I'm not so visible?"

"Sure," I said, confused as to what was going on here - this was new, "but I need to be able to see the sales floor."

We walked over to the aisle, and she ducked in. She'd left her lingerie bag sitting on the chair, and she was wearing high heels, for crying out loud, so it's not like she was going to be running off or anything. It just seemed odd, is all.

When she got to the middle of the aisle, she turned and stood facing me. I took a picture with her phone, then went to hand it to her.

"Can you take a slightly racier one?" she asked.

Uh, sue, I guess? I just nodded.

She held her coat open. She was wearing a tiny little lacy bra, just about holding in her large this. A tiny little thong that showed a little of her red pubic hair above it, it was so small. Oh, and those were stockings on pretty thick thighs - she had on a garter belt around a fairly narrow waist. God, she looked sexy. She was a nice shape, although very pale skinned, so the black lingerie really stood out. Even though she was a bit older, she looked a lot sexier than my girlfriend. I guess I just stood there, staring at her.

"Picture?" she said.

I took a picture.

"Did you get the shoes in it?" she asked.

I honestly had no idea, I just tapped the screen.

I took another picture, this time looking at the screen on the phone. She pulled her coat closed.

"Thanks," she said, doing the buttons up. "That helps a lot."

She took her phone off me.

"Do you, uh, want to wear them?"

"No," she said, "I have to drive home yet."

She went and sat down and undid the straps. I sat on the little stool in front of her and just stared at her. This was the most amazing thing that had happened at the shoe store, and I knew nobody was going to believe me. It's a shame we don't have security cameras, really, even though most of the theft is probably the staff.

I definitely couldn't tell my girlfriend. It's probably better if I don't tell anybody, to be honest, as word'll only get back to her eventually. Maybe I could get her to act this out again, just for me, if I tell her. Naah...

When she'd put her sneakers back on, we went over to the register. She handed me her credit card. I charged it, and handed her the bag.

"Thank you," she said, "you've been a great help."

I just looked at her, and she took the bag with the shoes in, and left.

schmoe90
schmoe90
321 Followers