The Girl in the Van

Story Info
Coming to the rescue of a damsel in distress has its rewards.
1.8k words
4.25
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was simply returning from the local shop when it happened. Just up ahead, a chubby blonde girl around 18 or 19 had just opened the side door of a Renault Traffic minibus and climbed in. I was not quite level with her but I could see her peachy backside in the tightest pair of white shorts you could imagine. Underneath, and quite visible through the thin material was a skimpy pair of black briefs.

My normal walking speed is quite brisk but I slowed down to try and take in as much of this unexpected turn of events. She was leaning over a seat and looking for something on the floor. She reached further into the bus and lifted one of her legs up as she dove further in to try and retrieve whatever it was she was looking for. I stopped. I could clearly see the distinctive bulge of her pussy lips and this I just had to see.

Reaching further she gave out a cry of alarm and her other leg flicked up and she fell headlong into the van. I assumed that she would recover her composure and get up but she seemed wedged. Being the gentleman I am I ran over to help.

"Hey, need some help?" I asked and grabbed a leg that was in danger of connecting with my bollocks.

Her leg felt soft and warm and I suddenly found myself getting an erection. Her round arse was inches away, the bottom of her buttocks now peeped out from under her shorts. I looked into the van and indeed she was quite wedged under the opposite seat. Her skimpy top had ridden up and I could clearly see a tantalising glimpse of one of her large, unfettered tits.

"Erm, yeah."

I grabbed her waist and tried to pull. She kicked out her legs again to try and topple her back the way she had come but all this achieved was the full exposure of her tits. I could not make out any detail however but I could see that she had been blessed with a sizable pair.

"I'm stuck." She moaned.

"What if I get between your legs and pull from that direction?"

"Anything, just help me out."

She had stopped kicking her legs about and so I got between them. I wondered if she was always this accommodating. I grabbed her thighs and pulled. She moved a little and then she squeeled.

"My hair is caught on something." She yelled.

I peered over but could see nothing from that angle. I tried looking from a couple of angles and could see that her hair had caught up on something under the seat.

"I cannot reach from here. I will have to climb over you." I explained.

"Oh do whatever you have to."

Slip your shorts and panties down and fuck you I thought, my cock now rock hard. If I lay on her she will definitely feel it. There was nothing much else I could do though.

Trying to hold as much of my weight off of her I climbed on top of her and reached down. I could not reach from above so I wriggled down further and reached under her arm. With my forearm pressing against her right breast and my throbbing cock against her arse I managed to find the lock of hair that was caught on a small spring under the seat.

"Fucking hell!" She exclaimed, "Have you got a hard on?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"For fuck sake, men."

From my position, I was now a little wedged. I wriggled about on top of her which had the unfortunate side effect of me further grinding my cock into her buttocks.

"I think you are enjoying this a little too much." She said from the depths of the van.

"So are you it seems." I replied as I noticed a damp patch on her shorts between her legs.

With all of the squirming about her briefs had ridden up between her pussy lips and her tight shorts were pulled even tighter. This gave a beautiful camel toe that just begged further investigation. My cock felt like it was trying to burst out of my jeans.

I regained my composure and with my feet firmly planted on the ground again I found myself between her legs again and gripping her chubby thighs. My cock must have been inches away from her bulging pussy and I imagined pulling it out and letting it find it's way into her.

"Stop gawping at my cunt and get me the fuck out of here." She yelled.

I pulled her towards me and my cock was pressed firmly into her. Slowly she started to slide out. I realised that I could see an awful lot of bare skin on her back. Her top was pulled tightly under her arms. Soon her legs bent down and her feet rested against the ground. My cock was still pressed against her as I dragged her free of the van. It was disappointing that there was four layers of clothing between my cock and her wet pussy.

I stepped back a little to allow her to stand up straight. She fumbled with her top but not before affording me the briefest of glimpses of one of her nipples. She turned to face me still fiddling with her top.

"Thank you." She said with a grin, "That was an experience."

"You can say that again."

She laughed and started to adjust her shorts to make them a little less indecent.

"My knickers are right up my snatch." She said and thrust a hand down her shorts to try and adjust them.

"Need a hand?"

"Oh, you'd love that wouldn't you."

"No harm in asking."

She shook her head but still smiled. After her ordeal she could see the funny side of it.

"You know." She said, "That was the closest I've ever got to being fucked with my clothes still on."

"I know what you mean."

I looked her up and down properly. Her long blonde hair was tied up but some of the strands had either fallen or been pulled out when she got caught. Her face was best described as being ordinary. She was no oil painting but there again, she was no gargoyle either. Her tits bulged under her t-shirt and her nipples still stood proud and erect. A plump belly poked out and then there was the shorts. Tight white shorts that showed off her rounded buttocks, hips and pussy. Would I fuck her given the chance? Of course I would.

"Well, you've seen my tits and the outline of my pussy." She said with a gleam in her eye, "Only right that I get to see something."

She looked directly down at my groin. We were stood in the middle of the street. It was daytime, and while it was a fairly quiet street, cars did come up here from time to time. I looked furtively up and down the street and then quickly unzipped my jeans. I fished around and pulled out my cock which was still throbbing.

"So that's what was poking me in the arse." She said with a grin.

I wanted her to touch it, to suck it, to guide it into her pussy, but she just stood there looking at it. It twitched a couple of times and I was scared that I was about to cum but I did not.

"You're married aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Shame. That's a nice cock and I wouldn't mind having some fun with that."

"I'd like that too."

It was her turn to look around. She then grabbed my hand and led me around to the other side of the van.

"Why don't you have a wank for me?" She said looking at my cock, "You can cum on my pussy if you like."

I took my cock in my hand and started to rub myself off. The girl lifted her top and exposed her tits. Clamping her arms to her sides to keep it from rolling down she then grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down at the front along with her briefs. Her pussy was shaven and very rounded like the rest of her.

"Now, no touching." She said, "Step forward so that when you spunk up it will go all over my cunt."

I started to masturbate furiously. It was a mix of being scared that we would be caught and that she would change her mind.

"That's it." She said, "Make that cock spunk."

My balls ached and my cock felt raw in my hand. I could see her plump tits and belly and her puffy shaven pussy. Then it happened. My cock twitched a couple of times and I guided the end of my cock towards her slit and emptied my load all over her cunt.

"Oh wow." She said as my cum jetted all over her pussy.

"Fuck." I said as my orgasm subsided and my cock stopped squirting cum all over her.

She ran a finger over the tip of my cock and then started to rub my cum all over her pussy. She adjusted her legs and pushed a finger inside.

"That was amazing." I said as she pulled her panties over her cum splattered cunt and adjusted her shorts over them.

"I'm going indoors to play with myself." She said and leaned forward to plant a quick kiss on my lips.

"I might do the same." I replied.

"Maybe one day I might let you cum inside me." She said with a wink.

"Can't wait."

"Put your cock away." She said and allowed her t-shirt to drop and cover her tits.

I pushed my still hard cock into my jeans and zipped them up. She checked her clothes and then with a smile, turned and started to walk away.

"Oh yeah." She said and looking back over her shoulder, pulled her shorts and panties down enough to expose her buttocks, "I want to try anal one day. Maybe you'll be lucky."

She adjusted her shorts and with another suggestive look over her shoulder, walked away.

"Maria." She said, "That's my name, just in case you was interested."

"Thanks Maria." I replied, "I'm Jamie."

I watched her reach the corner and she turned back again.

"Might let you fuck me next time Jamie."

With that, she was gone. I stood there for another minute and then went home myself. I do not think I will moan about going to shop again and I will definitely be looking out for Maria. A chubby little cum slut. My cock twitched again as I imagined her laying on her bed and frantically playing with herself.

THE END