All Comments on 'The Girl in the Window Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chantaldubchantaldubover 2 years ago

Oh Natalie, what are you getting yourself into?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good beginning - love to see where this is going.

JeepsterdJeepsterdover 2 years ago

Love it! She's going down the rabbit hole as he predicted!

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 2 years ago

Loved the visual of Natalie polishing the penthouse pussy pole. Hopefully TMZ gets a video, or it becomes an overnight social media sensation of the privileged heiress acting like a common slave girl. Love the collaboration so far.

Natalie reminds me of a fly caught in the spider's web. The more she dances with slavery the deeper she becomes ensnared until one morning she wakes up in a cage wearing a collar, with a brand on her ass and playtime is over. I am looking forward to her journey.

dyetieddyetiedover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep her comin.!!

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Ooh the trials of the idle rich. I can see the Hilton Girls or Kardashian Ho's doing this out of boredom. What fun, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am enjoying this first chapter. I look forward to the next chapter.

Aloha,

Glenn

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

The Attraction of Slavery

My question since Joe Doe created this imaginary world has remained: Why does any one put themself insuch a vulnerable position? I think in this series Carl Bradford has come up with an answer. The attraction is twofold: first the excitement of 'pretending' to be enslaved and second the mental power of a belief in one's superiority over other slaves. The prospective indenturee harbors the belief that they can walk away from the obligation at anytime. Will Natalie find that the subordinate status can be somewhat concealed but not discarded? Great piece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous