The Girl is Trouble Pt. 03

Story Info
Guy gets idea stuck in his head.
1.8k words
4.56
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
309 Followers

I woke up in my bed and felt the warm empty space beside me. I remembered being with Jess and I looked around to find her. She wasn't in the room but I saw her shoes, so I assumed that she had gone to the bathroom. I picked up my phone to see what time it was- 2:34am. I noticed I had missed a call earlier in the evening. It was from Jim and he'd left a voicemail, which felt unusual. I checked out the voicemail transcription.

Jim: "Hey Darren it's Jim. Listen I hope I'm not distracting you from having a good time, but Sarah insisted I call you to give you a heads up. She says that she knows of Jessica from other girls in the education department. They say no one wants to be her friend because she has frequently slept with other girl's boyfriends. Just, I don't know, giving you a warning I guess. She's very pretty and seemed really nice. It looked like she was really into you, so who knows. Maybe it's just rumors. Maybe things will be different with you and her. See ya round, man."

I was confused. Is this what she meant by being trouble? What would I care that she had a past with other guys? Maybe I was less experienced than her, but why would I judge her for that? I deleted the voicemail.

It was then that I realized that I had no real concept of how long she had been gone. There were potentially up to seven other guys in this house. Is Sarah suggesting that she's some sort of nymphomaniac and I should be worried?

"I'll probably break your heart," she told me the first night we were together.

I got up and pulled on my underwear and opened my bedroom door. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, noticing that the light were on from the crack under the door. Suddenly, the door opened and I was face to face with her. She was wearing one of my shirts and while she obviously a little startled at seeing me right there, she instantly got a smile on her face upon recognizing me.

"Well, hello there. I hope I didn't wake you."

I felt a blush wash over my face. Was I embarrassed about being caught? Did I think she could see my thoughts? I was stuck between being so excited about having the opportunity to be with her and the fear that either I'd blow it or whatever this thing is with her.

I shook it off and pulled her to me, kissing her passionately.

"Oh Darren, what was that for?" she asked as we parted.

"Just happy to see you. You wear that well," I smiled at her in my shirt. It was a Bowie t-shirt with Bowie as Ziggy Stardust.

"Oh, really? Your roommate -- what was his name, Mark? -- thought so too," she said looking down at the shirt.

What?

"Ummm, you saw Mark?"

"Yeah. He was coming out of the bathroom as I was heading to use it. No big deal. I figured I might run into someone in the hall even though it was late. He said that 'suddenly he was a big Bowie fan too'," she said, grinning at the joke.

I felt tense but worried she'd sense it so I willed myself to chill out. It was just a meet up in the hall, nothing more. Yet something else happened. Something I wasn't expecting. I felt myself getting really hard. The idea that my roommate Mark, who was certainly more buff and had much more success with girls than I did, saw my girl in the hallway late at night in nothing but my t-shirt aroused me. More than that. I wished I had witnessed it. Maybe it was the stuff Jim told me from Sarah. Maybe it was my own feelings of inadequacy to be able to hang with such an amazing girl. Maybe it was pride that she was with me and not Mark or someone like him. I don't know what it was, but I suddenly realized she was aware of my condition as well.

"Oh my. Is that for me?"

I swallowed hard.

"Hell yes it is."

"Did you need to use the bathroom?" she asked me looking over her shoulder at the still open bathroom.

"What? Oh, oh no. I was just checking on you. Making sure you were alright."

She touched my face with her hand, "Oh, you're so sweet."

Then she gave me a devious look, "And, you can admit it, maybe a little afraid of me unsupervised around your roommates as well?"

I'm sure my face was covered with guilt and the blush effect was back on strong. To be honest, between all the blood rushing to my dick and my face, I'm a little surprise I didn't pass out.

"Come on, baby, let's go take care of your proud little guy."

We hurried back to my room and shut the door as quickly but quietly as we could. I tore my shirt off of her, confirming she did indeed have nothing at all on under it. She yanked my boxer briefs down and we kissed a deep, French kiss. I spun her around and bent her over my bed.

As she went forward and I grabbed her hips, I heard her moan a low "Yessss." I positioned my cock at her entrance and pushed in. Strong but slow. I felt her pussy envelop me. Wet, tight, and welcoming. It felt like this was where I belonged. She looked over her shoulder to look me in the eyes. Her eyes were heavily lidded and I knew she wanted this to.

"Fuck me hard, Darren. Don't hold back. Make me fucking cum."

I didn't hold back. I pounded her. All that stuff from Sarah was in my head. Thinking about Mark seeing her in just my shirt was in my head. Her little tease about being alone with my roommates was in my head. I reached forward ad wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled back.

She was practically ripping the sheets from my bed and she got loud. Really, really loud. There was no possible way that my roommates didn't hear her. I've heard a few of them with their own dates before. I cannot imagine those girls were this loud.

I realized quickly that the circumstances were such that I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Even having cum earlier that night, what was going on in my head was too over powering. I started to think about sports, geometry, food. Anything to take my mind off what was happening.

Then I heard it. With a sharp intake of breath, she stopped breathing for an instant and her pussy contracted around my cock. She had cum, hard. Then suddenly an image popped in my head: Jessica, fucking Mark, in our hallway. I came so hard I thought my head would pop off.

Well the hell had gotten into me?

I collapsed on top of her after releasing her hair and hugged her from behind, still inside of her. I was afraid I would be too much weight on her, so I rolled over pulling her with me into an awkward spoon hanging off the side of my bed. We were both breathing heavily together. My dick eased out of her as it softened and, feeling this, we shifted to be laying on the bed lengthwise. As we finished moving, she turned slowly to face me. She looked content. She brushed a lock of my wild hair from my face.

"Who are you? Where'd you come from?"

"Those were going to be my questions," I replied.

"I didn't anticipate you being so special. This all has come at me from left field. I wasn't expecting to feel this way. Whatever this is, I don't want to fuck it up."

I looked at her quietly for a moment.

"Jess, I don't understand why that's such a concern for you, but in a lot of ways I get it. You know I saw you on campus many times before I got up the nerve to say hi to you. I was the one who was afraid of messing up my shot with you. And this has happened. I'm here with you. I don't need to put any labels on it, but I really want to try to give you whatever you need or want."

A look crossed her face and I didn't know what it was. She was still too new to me.

She leaned into me, nuzzling her face into my chest.

"Hold me," she said softly.

I held her in my arms as we both fell asleep again.

---------------------------

Morning came and as the sun peered into the window I felt her stirring.

"Good morning. I need to get going, but I don't really want to," she said close to my face.

"Then don't. Stay with me. We'll get up later and go get some breakfast together."

"Oh man, I want that so badly right now. But I need to be a good girl and turn in a project for my early childhood education class. I'm free tonight if you want to get together again. Nothing fancy. Last night was super nice but I don't expect that every night we're together. We're both college students. You can come up to my dorm room to hangout. I'm pretty sure my roommate has a late might planned at the lab."

"Ok, sounds cool," I then leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was brief and then she was up and getting dressed. I didn't even notice that she had a pair of yoga pants stashed in her purse. She put on her underwear (another thong) and pants. She put on a bra that also came from the purse. Then, with a devilish grin, she put on the Bowie shirt from last night.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

Swallowing hard as everything that was going through my head the night before rushed back through, "No. That's great."

It would take a hundred men or more to wipe the smile from my face.

I thought she was leaning in to kiss me goodbye and she did kiss me but then she said, "Ummm, you know you're my ride back to campus, right?"

I blushed with embarrassment but I quickly got up and dressed so that I could drive her back. The ride to campus was short, but as she rubbed her hand on my thigh I reached down with my right hand and took her hand in mine. She gave me a quick peck on the lips as she was getting out of the car.

"See you tonight, lover."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
309 Followers