The Girl Next Door

Story Info
She finds about my secret, I find out about hers.
4.9k words
4.68
32k
52
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

(All characters are age 18+)

I always loved wearing women's apparel. Looking at Playboys and Penthouses with near naked models wearing sexy bras, panties, stockings with garters, high heels, etc., was always a great turn on and never failed to make me spurt huge amounts of cum. Then thanks to Larry Flint, publisher of Hustler Magazine, harder core pictorials came out from the underground. Bob Guccione soon followed suit. The models would sequentially strip to their sexy under things and then get fucked by some anonymous fat cock. Unfortunately Hugh Hefner at Playboy wanted to remain classy and didn't have similar pics.

Then that faithful day where I discovered wearing lingerie was more exciting that looking at it. Home alone, I rummaged through my mother's drawers, not really expecting to find anything. I had no desire to have sex with my mother nor did I have any fantasies about her; she was my Mom.

Anyways, going through her drawer, in a sea of white underwear, I came across some black items: a lacy bra, nylon panties, a garter belt with a small rosette in front and some seamed stockings. Initially I only used the items to enhance my masturbation being careful not to soil them with my cum. I would be naked on my bed with my treasures on top of me so I could feel them on my body as I jerked myself off to ecstasy. Soon I found myself wearing the ensemble and I was over the moon.

After I graduated Uni and moved away to another town, I began my own woman's wardrobe. The apartment building's secluded basement laundry room afforded me the opportunity to "extend" my line of clothes. Mostly just boring cotton panties.

On-line purchasing permitted me to order more intimate apparel without the embarrassment of in person shopping. At home by myself, I would often lounge around in sexy bras and panties usually with stockings and garters. At work, I'd often wear panties or t-backs under my trousers. On really cool days, I donned some stockings. I'd always have to hold my hose up with garters as even stay-up tended to slip down my legs (don't know how women did it).

Shoes were the next logical step (excuse the pun). The first pair I bought was a five inch stiletto heeled, open toed slipper. Delivery would normally take a couple of weeks but I paid for express delivery.

I was so excited when they arrived. I ripped open the outer shipping wrap and lifted the shoe box lid. I carefully moved aside the protective, cream coloured tissue paper to reveal my new footwear. They smelled wonderful as I caressed the slick, red patient leather against my cheek. The pink marabou trim tickled my nose. I slipped on the left one. They fit perfectly. I was instantly hard in my panties.

I wanted to fully savour this experience. I carefully removed the shoe and placed it back into the box. I stripped off my work clothes and hopped in the shower. I used my razor to shave off any unwanted stray hairs from my soapy body. I kept my pubic patch small and neatly trimmed. I patted myself dry with my big fluff towel and dusted a perfumed power over my body. I selected some red lacy things to compliment my new shoes.

The bra was a 36-C, demi cup with satin trim and shoulder straps. The panties were tiny bikini that did little to stop my hard erect junk from poking up out of the waist band. The stockings were heavy denier seamed stockings with four inch welts. I placed the garter belt on my belly and wrapped it around my waist to do up the three metal hooks and eyes in the back. The lacy front panel had a tiny bow and matched my bra; the side panels were satin. Six straps dangled down, three on each side which were to be hung over rather than under my panties. I clipped each stocking; front side and back. I could feel each strap taut against my freshly shaven thigh.

Finally, the shoes. I slipped on the left one again followed by the right. I placed both feet on the ground and wriggled my toes. Even with the darker RHT, I could see my brightly painted red nails just show through.

"Well let's try them out." I said to myself aloud. I stood up and promptly fell on my ass. Standing in heels let alone walking in them was going to be a learning experience. It took some practice but soon I was walking around with heels like almost any other woman could.

I wanted to buy a place of my own. Rent was stupid high for the crumbling place I was in. My boss allowed me to work remotely for most days, needing only to go to the office for meetings and stuff. So finding a place further from the city where prices were affordable was doable. That November, I ended up in a small town where I was able to find a small two bedroom bungalow with a den in the finished basement. The lot was a fair size but wouldn't take a lot to keep up. I was very happy. Also keeping my alter-ego wardrobe in the master bedroom, walk-in closet made things a lot easier.

Next door was a nice family; mother/father who both worked and their 18 years old daughter. She preferred Sam to her given name Samantha. She had beautiful long, flowing dark red hair which framed her pretty face. The growing bumps under her tee-shirt was a strong sign of her impending change to womanhood.

After introducing myself to them and after a while of socializing with them, they trusted me enough more from necessity to ask if I'd keep an eye on Sam when they were at work. "With winter approaching, darkness comes faster. We use to pick her up at her grans but we had to move her to a nursing home across town. Sam's old enough to be home alone but would you be able to just make sure she's okay when she gets home from school?"

I said "Sure. Thank you for trusting me."

By early December, darkness came quickly. "Knock...Knock!

I answered the door. "Oh, hello Sam. Everything okay?'

"Yeah. It just dark and a little scary by myself and I was wondering if I could stay with you until Mom and Dad get home from work?"

I let her into the house slightly concerned. First, I'm not sure how it would be for a young girl to be in a house alone with a single male. Second, under my sweats was a spaghetti strap cammy and some t-back panties. "Would you like a pop or something?"

"No thanks. If it's okay, I'll just do some homework for school." Sam answered.

"Sure. Is the dining room table okay?" I asked.

"That would be great. I always do my homework on our dining table." Sam smiled.

"Okay. I'm going to call your Mom to let her know you are here instead of home. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay, but I already called her to let her know." Sam told me. "Here. You can use my phone to call her if you want."

"Thanks."

Sam's mom was more than happy that I called to confirm her daughter was safe with me. During the rest of the school term, coming to my place afterward became more of a practice than an exception even as the daylight lengthened. I gave Sam her own key just to make things easier.

Of course while Sam was here, I could not overtly dress up. I made sure to cover up my undies with heavy sweat tops and pants; no stockings since my feet would be exposed. But I still wore garter belts and allowed the straps to dangle on my thighs.

In late February, Sam celebrated her 18th birthday. As a gift, her parents bought her a summer time European trip. She would tour around while staying with family and friends.

Until school finished, Sam would continue to come by afterwards. We became good confidants of each other relating secrets and stuff. I still didn't tell her about my special secret; apparently she had one she didn't tell me either. As school was near end, Sam was excited to go on her journey. She'd be gone for a lengthy time and the return ticket was open. I gave her a couple of gifts for her trek. A tablet so we could still chat if she wanted to and a GPS compass.

"So you'll always be able to find your way back home." I smiled and hugged her warmly.

Soon she was gone and I missed seeing her already. I pouted around the house, my lonely, quiet house. I missed seeing her; talking with her; laughing with her. I needed to get out of this funk and I knew just the thing.

I skipped to my room and stripped naked. A quick shower and careful shave followed by a good dusting of perfumed powder. I did my nails and painted them my favourite colour: a bright glittery candy apple red. The bra I selected was a full C-cup, open nipple, black satin one with a red rosette between my boobs. The panties were matching thongs and the garter was a six strap, full panel belt with three hook and eye clips in the back. The front had a matching rosette in front. I slipped on some light denier black stockings with red reinforced heels and toes and a thick red seam running up the backs.

Walking in heels was now like walking in bare feet. The strappy red stilettos I buckled around my ankles had thin, steel five inch heels. I wriggle my red painted toes though the shoe front opening.

I walked to my special closet and pull open the drawer. I carefully unwrapped the custom set of self-adhering breast forms which I had bought a few months ago and cradled them in my bra. With adjustments, I was able to create the perfect cleavage. I put on the black lame shirt and did up the buttons leaving the top four undone. The shirt tails were tucked into my tight mid-thigh length black skirt and make my boob more apparent as they stuck out from my chest.

In her honour, I fitted my wig on my head; the same red colour as Sam's. I brushed and styled it in a similar fashion to hers. Even with full make-up, I wasn't as pretty as Sam was. Looking at myself in the mirror made me of two minds. I was happy that Sam was enjoying herself on vaca but I felt sorry of myself as I missed her so.

A nice dinner and lots of wine made me feel a lot better. I relaxed on my chesterfield with a Hibiki in a fine crystal scotch glass. The gas fireplace gave off a warming heat. The scotch was having a nice effect on me. I undid a button on my blouse so I could slip my hand in and feel my boob. Even though they were fake, I felt as if they were really part of me as I caressed, cradled and cuddled them. I moaned when I pinched and pulled at the red cranberry sized nipples.

I was at full hardness inside my panties and formed a bump under my tight skirt. I pulled up at the hem slowly first revealing the welts of my stocking tops, then the clips holding my stockings up, followed by the straps attached to the clips and then my naked thighs with the straps taut against them. I stopped just where my thongs would start to peek out.

I spread my legs slightly and started to rub myself through the satin material. "Oh fuck! I'm so fucking horny!" I cried out as I used my palm to rub my balls and under shaft. I was rubbing it harder and faster. I needed to cum.

I laid back on the couch and raised both legs in the air with my knees apart. My sexy nylon legs and my red stilettos in view only exacerbated my wanton desires. I pushed down the top of my thong and grabbed my cock hard by the shaft. As I jerked my rod, wished someone was fucking my ass. I brought my legs over my head. I pinched my nipples and started to shoot my load. The first two wads splashed me right on my face, then next couple hit my throat and chest before finally petering out.

It was early morning before I awoke to find myself still on my sofa, still dressed in my now cum-stained girl clothes from last night; my face and body crusted with my own dried cum. I smiled as I recollected the evening before.

I peeled off my crusted attire, showered and dressed for the day in a cute pretty pink lace bra and pantie set. I had removed my boobs for my shower and was too lazy to put them back on thinking. "I'll do that later."

For the first couple of weeks, Sam and I videoed each other every day. It soon became less than once a week and then I hadn't heard from her in a while. I inquired about her with her parents who answered me I thought in a sheepish manner.

It was now mid-August. I hadn't heard from Sam in nearly four weeks. I was still worried about her even though her parents reassured me she was doing well. I awoke that Saturday morning dressed in one of my pretty, mauve chiffon baby doll and string panties. I slipped on my mule slippers and poured my cup of coffee from the pot I had set up with the timer from the night before. The house had a nice, private, south facing sunroom in the back facing an open cattle corn field, so I had no concerns about being seen when I sat back and relaxed in the big cozy chair.

I was enjoying my comfort but soon found myself looking around the dusty shelves and dirty floors and rugs. "I need to clean the house today."

Getting my ass in gear but not too hurried, I had a leisurely shower and shave. After drying off, I dusted myself with my perfumed power and went to get dressed. After I stepped into the tiny white G-string, I donned the matching white, halter style corset that laced up in the back but zippered in the front. I carefully fitted my boob forms in their respective cups.

There were four dangling garter straps that I used to hold up my white RHT seamed stockings. The tight fitting, lace welts were six inches wide. I opted for low heels on my black, close-toed pumps since I'd be cleaning. I completed my "cleaning" attire with a simple white maid's apron tied with a big bow behind my back.

Since I was cleaning house, I didn't bother with make-up or hair since the wig would get dusty and dirty.

I dragged out the vacuum and connected everything together. "What a fucking pain! I should get one of those Dysons."

I started in the living/dining room vacuuming the floor and dusting the shelves before moving on to the back rooms. I'd finish off in the basement where my office was.

Vacuums can be pretty loud. You could sneak up behind someone and scare the crap out of them. I finished vacuuming the back of my office and turned the machine off. Standing in the doorway was...

"Uh... Sam!" I managed to stammer out. "I... Um..."

Even in my state of embarrassment, I was astonished at what I saw. Sam was now a woman. Her body was curvy; her breasts were full and firm; her hips had a nice flair and her bum was a tight bubble.

"I... I got home late last night." Sam started. She eyed me up and down. "I didn't tell you I was coming back home to surprise you. Well I think you surprised me instead!"

I stood there for a few moments with my mouth gaped but nothing coming out of it.

"Please don't be embarrassed. Honestly, I knew about you long before I left for Europe." She admitted. I looked at her with a quizzical response. "There were little clues all around. I mostly noticed your VPL... you know visible panty lines some times and the way you would walk while wearing a G-string. (Chuckle) I guess the string between your cute butt cheeks made you move that way."

I stared back at her in shock and awe. She had known for how long and never said anything to me or anyone else? From her tone, I realized she wasn't making fun of me.

"And I love your (air quotes) cleaning outfit. Very sexy. Maybe you can come clean my house when Mom and Dad are at work?" She smiled. "I really hate cleaning the house."

"Welcome home, Sam." I was finally able to speak and that was the first stupid thing that came out of my mouth. "I... uuh..."

"Oh, not to worry. If I wanted to out you, I would have ages ago." Sam suddenly became more serious. "I have a confession to make. I wasn't in Europe just for vacation."

I didn't understand.

"Well the first little while was to visit some distant relative but later..." Sam paused. "I was in Sweden to get a procedure."

This didn't clear anything up any more.

Sam paused. Hesitant at first, she undid the top button of her shirt slowly followed by the next and the next until they were all undone. She let the top fall to the floor. She reach around and undid her bra and let that drop to the floor too.

Her breasts were perfect. Full and firm with hard erect red nipples. She was maybe a small B when she left and now had to be at least a D.

"Oh my, Sam." I gasped; half in awe, half in jealousy.

"Oooh. I think you like them. Double D's!" She giggled. Her eyes gazed at my apron. I looked down to see a lump protrude from beneath. "Please take the apron off. Let me see your sexy stockings and garters."

As if by command, I reached back and pulled the bow apart. The small thong I wore did nothing to hide my erection.

"Oh, your cock is so nice. I want it! But first..." Sam undid her jeans. She wore pink panties beneath.

Hooking her thumbs into both waistbands, she pushed both downwards. My eyes followed her clothes as she shoved them to her feet. My eyes ascended up her shapely calves to her rounded knees, her soft thighs and then to her cock.

I was totally taken aback. Sam had a cock. A very nice looking, erect cock. It was a little bigger than mine; about seven inches long and thick.

I looked at her cock then at her face then at her cock.

"My given name was actually Samuel. My parents knew I was uncomfortable with my gender identity. After we moved to this town... this house, they changed my identity and allowed me to act and dress as a female. They were very supportive of me and my choices. The doctor we went to started me on hormones and therapy to start the transition. He suggested I wait another year before I did anything. I decided I wanted to do it and the vacation was actually, well... My parents were so supportive. In fact, they paid for my full transition but in the last minute, I just didn't feel right about cutting off my..." Sam looked down. "I just couldn't..."

"It's okay! It's okay! It's your choice." I tried to comfort her. We shuffled over to each other and hugged. Her breasts were warm against me. Being taller in my heels, my cock pressed against her belly; her cock slipped under my balls and between the welts of my stockings. Her hips started to gyrate and grind into me.

"Sam. I..." I started but not sure how to continue.

"Oh...! I've wanted you from the first day you moved here." Sam admitted. "After I figured out about your... you know, I wanted you even more. By the way, do you have a girl name?"

It never occurred to me to choose one since there wasn't anyone else to speak with. I always loved the name Cheryl. Sam liked it and so when I was "dressed" I'd be known as Cheryl.

We hugged again. This time it was more of a loving embrace. We kissed. Her tongue invaded my mouth. My hands discovered her breasts. I had to be careful since they were still a bit sensitive from the operation, but her nipples seemed to be okay with moderate pinching and pulling.

Sam dropped to her knees. She grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them down to mid-thigh. She pulled back the foreskin slightly and licked the bead of pre-cum that formed from my pee hole. My knees shook as she did so. Cradling my bum with her hands, she pulled her hand forward as my erect cock slid into her hot, wet mouth. She easily took in the five hard inches I had.

I'm not sure how many cocks she might have sucked but I was really enjoying her abilities. She edged me a number of times but backed off enough before I could come.

"Oh, gawd Sam. That's amazing!" I cried.

"Just wait. I have other plans." She smiled her reply. "I've never had a blowjob. Would you suck me please?"

The questions caught me a bit off guard as I had never sucked a real cock before. I had a couple of cock dildos I sucked before fucking myself with them but never sucked a real one.

Without waiting for an answer, Sam laid down on the carpet floor. Her cock looked to delicious, like a sweet Popsicle. She played with her boobs and spread her legs. I dropped to my knees between them. I brought my face close to her cock; close enough for her to feel my breath. She took my face in both her hands as she stared lovingly into my eyes. Then she placed a hand on the top of my head. She did not push.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers
12