The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

I opened my mouth and closed my lips around her corral coloured knob. I involuntarily swirled my tongue around swallowing all of the pre-cum that she freely oozed. I guess I was doing an okay job when she slowly bucked her hips up and down. She used both hands to hold my head as she shoved more and more of her eight inch steel shaft into my throat. My nose was buried in her shortly trimmed pubic hair; I wasn't gagging.

"Oh fuck, Cheryl!" Sam cried out. "It feels so wonderful. No wonder guys love getting sucked!"

I smiled to myself. Knowing what I love in a blow job, I would withdraw enough to leave only her head between my lips and then slowly and deliberately descend all the way back down.

Sam grabbed the sides of my head firmly. Her hips started bucking harder and faster. I was a bit concerned after I realized she was about to cum in my mouth. I was about to pull away and say something but "Too late!"

Hot spurts of cream filled my mouth. The tight seal of my lips stopped any spillage as I gulped down her hot sperm. When it ended, I carefully sucked any DNA evidence remaining.

Self-satisfied at a job well done, I sat back on my haunches. Sam breasts were heaving up and down as she gasped for breath. She smiled and beckoned me to lie atop of her, I thought, to cuddle. Instead she flipped and reversed our positions. She crawled up and mounted me until I felt my dick against the crack of her ass. "Take me! Take my cherry!"

She lifted her bum and then while reaching back to spread her cheeks, she sat back. She used a hand to position my cock at her back entrance. Her eyes closed and mouth open, she slowly pushed back down. There was a bit more resistance than she thought. She bit her lower lip as she backed off a bit.

"Take your time, Sam!" I warned her knowingly. Putting stuff up your ass is not the most painless thing to do. "Do you want some lube?"

She shook her head no. "I'm using your pre-cum!"

She slowly pushed back again. This time more of my knob slipped in. She gasped slightly and then pushed back some more.

I could feel her hole slowly spread open as more and more entered inside her until there was a sudden "pop" as I passed through her protective ring.

I grunted. "Uuuhhh...!"

Sam inhales sharply. "Sss...haa...!"

She was tight and hot around my cock. I could feel her ass squeeze around my shaft as she slowly lowered her bum until I was completely inside. Her cool bum was against my thighs. She rocked slowly at first. Her hands rested on my boobs.

Sam spasmed slightly as a small moan escaped from her gaped mouth. "Auuhhh!"

She looked down at me and smile. "I just came!"

Sam leaned forward and held both my wrists to the floor. She raised her bum and lowered it again and then repeated it at a constant pace. Her breathing became a little more ragged and heavy. We were fucking at a quicker pace. "I'm... You're going to make me cum!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" She cried out. "Cum inside me! Cum in my ass!"

I started shooting my wad inside her bowels. "Uuuhhh!! Uuuhhh!! Uuuhhh!!"

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Sam screamed out. Her ass slammed into me. "I can feel you cum inside me! Give it to me! I want all of your cum!"

I held onto her hips with both hands and strained to ejaculate my last bit of seed into her. "Uuuuu...!"

Sam collapsed onto my chest; my cock still pulsed inside her ass. We both laid there panting and unable to speak. I wrapped my arms strongly around her. Sam cooed in my ear. My flaccid dick finally slipped from her cum filled ass hole.

Sam pushed herself up. A wicked smile across her lips as she looked down at me. She sat up. Between her legs was her hard cock pointed towards me. I was a bit concerned as she moved between my legs; she gave me a reassuring look although the wicked smile was still there. I wrapped my legs around her hips; she thrusted forward and rubbed our cocks together. Unable to get an erection, my shrivelled cock looked puny compared to her fully hard dick.

Sam placed her palms under my knees, lifted pushed them towards my breasts. I gave her a nod. She leaned forward and adjusted herself until I felt her knob brush against my ass hole. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth before giving Sam another nod.

Slowly, I felt her push forward. My hole offered no resistance and seemed to let her inside easily. As her knob popped through I groaned. "Oh my gawd!"

Sam back off, paused then pushed a bit more in. She repeated her movements until her hips slapped against my bum. Both my legs were on top of her shoulders as Sam started to fuck me with deliberate thrusts. I tried to push back. I wanted as much of her cock inside of me as I could get.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! That's it! Ooohhh...!" I groaned. Sam's cock inside of me was the most wondrous thing so different than the dildos and vibrators I had fucked myself with. It felt so... so alive! "Uuuhhh!"

I'm not sure where Sam might have gotten her experience but she was amazing. I had three good orgasms and she hadn't cum yet. I knew I had one last big one. I think Sam sensed it too.

Still between my thighs, Sam looked down at me and grinned. Her eyes sparkled like bright stars in the night sky. She grabbed my wrists with each of her hands and pulled me towards her as she slowly pulled almost all the way out before forcefully sticking it back in.

"Oh gawd!" I cried then thought to myself. "Is this heaven?"

Sam's pace got harder and faster. She had to lean forward to get a better fucking angle. My knees were pressed against my breasts. I clinched my asshole tight as I could. "Oh fuck, baby! Yeah that's it. I want your cum! I need your cum! Fill me with your hot cum!"

"Yes! I'm cumming!" She shouted. "Fuck! I'm... Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I can feel you cum inside me. Oh gawd! Fuck! Yeah" I screamed back.

My mind was filled with psychedelic shapes and colours as I thrashed beneath Sam like a rag doll. I had no control of my limbs as my arms and legs spasmed. Sam just continued to pump her cock in and out of me.

I guess I blacked out. The next thing I remember is Sam spooning me from behind. Her warm arms around me and her crotch against my ass. I scooched back into her. Her erection returned and poked me from behind.

"Fuck me doggie!" As I turned to her and smiled. "Fuck me again, babe!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers
12