All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door'

by undesiredopinions

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
G5902G5902over 2 years ago

WOW!!! Incredible story and very nicely written — so HOT!!! I really hope that we see more of this story line. Zack and Jenny would be great as would the obvious threesome!!! Thank you for sharing this awesome story!!!

hipnosluthipnoslutover 2 years ago

Incredible story. I love the premise.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Loved it. I figured that the girls would invite him over.... glad they haven't, yet

VikingboyVikingboyover 2 years ago

Jenny and Yuuki are amazing! The narrator's pretty good too. I'd like to have been there to help him ....

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

I don't think lesbians would like this in real life, but it works as a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super first time story. Believable. Realistic. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, I can so relate to this. As a teen I was in the same situation with my slightly older female neighbor. She wasn't gay. But the two of us did share a few shows with each other. It all started one evening when I wondered out of my bathroom naked to get some clean clothes. Walking back into the bathroom I became aware that she was watching me. From there we both just kind of continued or little game till summer was coming to a close. And we headed in different directions.

Oldie64Oldie64over 2 years ago

Enjoyable story, hopefully it stays as voyeur/exhibitionist.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

So many avenues to explore here. Have fun with your characters. Very hot.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Wow! Absolutely loved this.

WhenIWriteWhenIWriteover 2 years ago

Excellent writing! And great execution of the hot idea! I'm not sure why you think it might need more editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Followed this story from bdsmr. Love your captions and this story! I love orientation play as a kink, but I never really liked the whole "fucked straight" or degradation aspect that make up a lot of the similar blogs I've seen. I love how your captions and stories feel so much deeper and hotter. You're definitely the best writer I've seen with this kink!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous