The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm came all in a rush as she leaned forward to prevent her full weight from falling on Yuki, and her eyes fell on me again as I watched her cum, lips forming over her girlfriend's name.

Yuki only let Jenny recover for a few moments before patting her thigh, then doing it again, more insistently. Jenny dragged herself off of Yuki's face and slid down her body until they kissed again, less insistently than before, and then Jenny started to kiss her way down Yuki's body.

I was, at this point, painfully hard and sitting on my hands. I knew that they were doing this partially for my benefit. Mostly for their own, but partially for me. But masturbating to my friends fucking each other felt like it was somewhere in the realm beyond inappropriate.

But God, did I really want to.

I could tell when Jenny arrived at her goal because Yuki's motions suddenly took on an edge, sharp and quick. But she didn't relax into the motions of pleasure; I could only imagine Jenny was taking the opportunity to tease her again, her mouth making circles around where Yuki needed it most. I could tell exactly when Yuki got tired of it, because she grabbed a fistful of Jenny's hair.

My dick pressed hard against the inside of my pants and it felt like I was going to cum if I left it there, just from the pressure. I slid my pants down, and off, while Jenny went to work on Yuki in earnest, and then I pulled my underwear all the way off, too. It was both a blessing and a curse: It was free of its cage, and now all I could think about was my hands, flat against my thighs, as I watched Yuki grind her hips into Jenny's face. It felt like an eternity as I watched them, in slow motion, until Yuki bit down on her hand while her hips rolled and Jenny's grip on her seemed to tighten, holding her down so she could take Yuki all the way through her orgasm.

Jenny crawled her way back up Yuki's body and the two of them started kissing luxuriously, which was when I turned away. I was trying to figure out what to do with myself when my phone buzzed, scaring me half to death. When I checked it, I saw that Jenny was calling. When I looked across, Yuki was holding the phone and staring at me expectantly. Still fully nude. I answered the phone.

"That was so intense. How were things on your end? You have a good time?" She made a jacking off motion, in case it wasn't perfectly clear what she was talking about.

"I didn't," I admitted. "I mean, the two of you looked so, like, intimate it felt weird to turn that into a masturbation thing, I guess?" It sounded weak, even to my ears. But it really mattered in those moments.

Yuki stared at me for long enough that I broke and looked away. I heard the phone being set down and when I looked again, Yuki was speaking with Jenny, who glanced at me until our eyes met and she looked away quickly. She nodded once and Yuki slid to the floor.

Jenny picked up the phone and shuffled to a position that was fully facing the window. "Hey, Zack," she said. Her voice was soft and breathless with anticipation. "Yuki said if you don't... jack off... to this, she's going to come over there and do it for you." My dick jumped just at the suggestion. And at the fact that I could see Yuki's dark hair shuffling between Jenny's legs. "And," Jenny said, slowly, like she was fighting herself to get the words out, "you need to show me. So I know you're doing it."

Those words nearly set me off. I took in her full body. I'd seen it in bits and pieces, but never full-on like this. I reminded myself that Jenny knew how to say no, and that she was perfectly capable of wanting things, and I kept reminding myself of that as I stood so she could see my full body in return.

Immediately, Jenny patted the head between her legs, and I saw her shift a little bit as her knees buckled before she corrected herself. For a moment, all I could do was stare. Then Yuki's hand came up and made a jerkoff motion followed by a thumbs-up and I laughed.

It did manage to break the tension, though. I ran a hand slowly along my length, nearly cumming as I touched the head, and forced myself to stop there, breathing heavily as I watched Jenny's chest heave. I realized that she was still holding the phone, so I picked mine up as well, and I heard her ragged breathing and soft noises. It was far too much when I was already on the edge, and had been for a while. I threw my phone onto my bed and grabbed some tissues quickly before my whole world narrowed down to my dick for a few blissful moments.

When I looked back up, Jenny was quaking, and I picked up the phone in time to hear her whimpers and soft, "Fuck, fuck, Yuki, baby, please, he came," followed swiftly by a muted groan and Jenny toppling over onto her bed, chased by Yuki. I collapsed onto mine just for the symmetry.

For a while, the only noise on either end of the phone was heavy breathing. I didn't know what to say, and the girls seemed like they were recovering from a pretty intense session.

Jenny was the one who broke the silence. I heard a quiet shuffling and a gentle huff, and then she said, "Hey, Zack."

"Yeah?" For a moment I felt a spike of fear, that she was going to finally say that it was all over, and this was the last hurrah of whatever we had going on.

Instead, she said, "See you tomorrow." And the line clicked off.

12