The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide, and she nodded vigorously.

"Your mother will kill me if she finds out about this," he mumbled.

"She'll kill us both," Hailey chimed in. "Painfully."

The girl stood next to the kitchen table as he closed the door, and turned the lock. The bolt sliding home had the feeling of finality... as if he'd crossed the Rubicon. He hesitated for a moment, then rotated toward Hailey. Opening his mouth to speak, he wanted to give her one more chance to back out, but the words stuck in his throat while he admired her pert breasts.

"Hailey, I..." he began.

"Don't you like them?" she teased, cupping her breasts.

He nearly spilled the remaining whiskey as he set down the glass.

"I know they're not as big as Michelle's," she said, referring to her older sister, who had C-cup breasts. "She got all the tits."

"They're very nice," Chris finally managed.

"Can I see your dick now?" she baited. "Please."

Slipping his hands inside the waistbands of his pants and underwear, he pushed them downward until his cock sprung free.

"Wow," Hailey whispered.

Completely erect now, he measured a little more than seven inches long, and several inches thick, and it pointed at her. She gazed at it for almost 30 seconds, then took a step closer.

She reached out tentatively, and the fingers of her right hand closed around his shaft. They both moaned at the contact. Her eyes locked on his length, she stroked him, softly tugging the smooth member.

"It's so warm," she squeaked.

"You can go faster," Chris told her. "You don't have to be so... gentle. It isn't really fragile."

"OK," she said, as she increased the tempo of her movement.

"Now, the balls," Chris murmured. "That's a different story."

"Will you show me what to do?" she asked.

Something clicked in his brain.

"Are you a vir..." he began.

"No," she volunteered, before he could finish. "Not exactly."

"What does that mean?" he questioned.

She stopped stroking; looked up at him, then down at the floor.

"I had sex with a boy," she answered. "If you can call it that. He lasted less than a minute. And, he didn't do anything for me."

"What happened?" he pressed.

"A bunch of us were hanging out in the woods. We were all drinking," she confessed. "We got a little drunk, and he and I ended up doing it in the back seat of his car."

"So, you've never cum?" he inquired.

"Not with a man," she explained. "Only with my toys."

"I'm sorry your first time wasn't special, Hailey," he tried to console her.

"You're special, Mr. M," she insisted. "And, you're not a boy. I know you'd make me cum. But, other than that one thing, with a boy, I've only seen videos. I've never done the real thing."

"You've never had oral sex?" he coaxed.

"No," she whispered. "But, I want to... with you."

"Jesus Christ," Chris muttered.

He sat down. Hailey followed, gracefully crawling onto his lap. She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Please," she said.

It took a few moments, but he relented, nodding an inch.

"But," he cautioned, "we have to go slow."

Awkwardly, he reached past her to lower his pants. Hailey smiled and slipped off his lap. She yanked at the bottoms, and tossed them to the floor. Pushing his knees apart, she stepped closer. He held up a hand, stopping her. His eyes traced over her body, and she rotated deliberately, letting him examine her. He crooked his finger at her, giving her the "come here" sign. She returned to his lap. Before she could sit, he seized her hips, turning her so her ass rested against his cock.

"Oh, God," she cried out as it poked between her cheeks.

Hailey rocked her hips, rubbing herself against him.

"Take it easy," he ordered.

She spread her legs wide, letting them fall outside his. Chris slid his hands around her. His left cupped her right breast; the right drifted across her stomach, and then downward. Her body twitched as his fingers found her clit. He let out a small laugh. She turned her head.

"Do that again," she said. "Please."

His fingertips traced down her engorged lips. Her body quivered, and she held her breath.

"Breathe," Chris whispered. "Just relax."

Those directions were for himself as much as for Hailey. He tried to focus on something else, even as his mind recalled the ways to please a woman. Chris had always prided himself on doing just that. He loved to make a woman cum, perhaps more than reaching his own orgasm. Several times, Emily had needed to use their safe word to make him stop; not because he was hurting her, but because she needed a break. The memory brought a smile as his fingers wormed their way inside Hailey's panties.

"You're so wet," he mumbled, dipping a fingertip inside her.

She nodded, grinding her ass against him.

"Don't tease me," she purred.

His slick fingers returned to her clit, and he caressed her with gentle circles. Her breathing quickened, and he could feel the tension building in her body. She grabbed at his hands. For a moment, he thought she might stop him, but quickly realized she was merely seeking additional support as she writhed.

Chris steadily increased the speed and force of his efforts. He kissed the side of Hailey's neck -- one of Emily's most sensitive spots -- and her entire body thrashed as if struck by lightning.

"I'm gonna cum," she cried out. "I'm gonna..."

Hailey convulsed, she clawed at his skin, and fought for air. Chris struggled to hold her securely, while continuing to wiggle his fingers.

"Fuuuuck," she wailed, the sound echoing off the walls of the kitchen.

Her voice trailed away to incoherent babbling as ecstasy rolled through her body.

"Do it," Chris growled. "Cum for me."

Her legs clamped shut on his hand, but he didn't cease his carnal assault. His fingers manipulated her flesh; he pinched her nipple, and dragged his tongue along her shoulder. Hailey shook in his lap, orgasming twice more before he stopped... before he had to stop. Chris could feel the growing ache in his lower belly; his balls tightening. He knew if Hailey continued squirming he'd cum.

Hailey reached up to brush hair out of her face. Her eyes were closed when Chris twisted his neck to look at her. They opened slowly, and a weary grin spread across her lips as she gazed at him. Gingerly, he abandoned her wetness.

"That was the first time a man has made me cum," Hailey said. "And the second... and the third."

"Well, why do it once, when three times is better?" Chris asked, rhetorically.

"I've never cum that hard," she admitted. "Never."

"Yeah, it's always better when someone else does it, than when you do it yourself," Chris observed.

Hailey began to sit up.

"Easy," Chris advised, holding her close.

"What's wrong?" she wondered.

"Nothing," he assured her. "It's just... I'm really close."

"So?" she questioned. "That's good, right?"

"If you move too much, I'm gonna... shoot," he informed her.

"I want to see," she blurted, jumping up.

Chris groaned.

"Let me help," Hailey demanded.

"Carefully," Chris admonished.

She smiled at him. Pre-cum glistened on the tip, and Hailey's eyes gleamed. Placing her hands on his knees, she pushed them apart and knelt in front of him. Her warm breath washed over his balls.

"It's so beautiful," she mused.

She glanced up at him; then her tongue popped out and she licked the foreskin and the tip, tasting him.

"Mmmm," she intoned.

Chris gasped as Hailey's lips slid over the head. It had been so long, but he forced himself to relax.

"Tell me when... before... you know," she instructed, letting him slip from her hot mouth.

"I will," he promised, reassuring her as she enveloped him once more.

She managed to take half his length. He clawed at the tabletop as her hands massaged his shaft and balls.

"You're very good at this," Chris croaked.

"I've watched a lot of porn," she said, pausing again. "And, practiced on my toys."

One more time, Hailey let his cock glide between her lips, and she kept going. He felt the head slide into the back of her throat as her chin touched his balls. For an instant, she gagged, but controlled herself -- her hands migrated to his hips; her fingers pressing into his flesh -- and held him there.

"Shit, Hailey," he muttered, his hands drifting to her shoulders.

Pleasurable pain bloomed in his balls, increasing quickly. Chris knew he couldn't hold back any longer, nor did he want to.

"Hailey, I'm gonna cum," he warned, pushing her away.

Stunned, she stared at him for a moment. Wrapping his hand around his shaft, he stroked himself hard and fast.

"That's it," Hailey raged. "Show me. I want to see you shoot it."

She leaned close as his body bucked. He grunted loudly and exploded. A stream of hot, white cum shot into the air, and fell onto his stomach.

"Yessss," she squealed, reaching out to take control.

Chris fired again as she used both hands to jerk him roughly. The next stream splattered across her chest. She looked down to inspect it.

"Don't stop," Chris roared. "Don't..."

More cum erupted from him, this time landing on her arm and hands. It ran down over her fingers, making a sticky mess. Forcing himself to open his eyes, he saw Hailey's face; her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth open.

"I'm gonna cum again," she stammered. "I'm gonna..."

She collapsed into his lap, shaking wildly, and he tried to hold her; his fingers raking over her back. In his current state -- locked in the dying stages of his own euphoria -- he couldn't do much to support her. They remained there for several minutes as the aftershocks of ecstasy rolled through them. The last of Chris' cum dribbled out of his shriveling penis, and oozed down his balls.

"That was fucking incredible," Hailey exclaimed, lifting her head. "You weren't even touching me. I mean, just making you cum made me cum."

"That's a good thing," he opined.

"Hell yeah it is," Hailey agreed.

Once more, she considered the semen on her chest. Chris watched as she dragged her right forefinger through it, then she brought it to her lips, and stuck out her tongue to taste it.

"I like it," she pronounced.

"Thank you," he said, not knowing how one should respond to such a compliment.

"I'm sorry I didn't swallow it," Hailey apologized. "I've never... I didn't..."

"I know," Chris granted, interrupting her. "We can work on that, if you want."

"I do," she confirmed.

She labored to stand; then tested her legs to make sure they wouldn't buckle. Satisfied, she padded toward the sink, and unspooled a handful of paper towels. Wetting them, she proceeded to wipe away his cum. That done, she returned to Chris, offering him the clump. As he cleaned himself, she picked up his glass and gulped down the whiskey remaining within. Chris laughed as her face twisted into a scowl.

"That burns," she complained.

"It's an acquired taste," he chuckled. "And, you're supposed to sip it."

"Yuck," she uttered, sticking out her tongue.

"We'll work on that too," he told her.

"No thanks," Hailey objected. "I'll stick to wine."

He examined her body; taking in every curve. She noticed.

"Dirty old man," she teased, turning away.

Groaning, Chris stood up, his bones creaking.

"Bend over," he directed.

"What?" she asked.

He took her shoulders, turned her, and pushed her torso toward the tabletop.

"Over the table," he ordered. "Right now."

As she complied, he knelt behind her, and tugged her panties to her ankles. Before she could step out of them, Chris pushed his face into her, sticking out his tongue to lick her slick lips. Hailey rose up onto her tip-toes, and Chris gripped her thighs to hold her in place. She dragged her nails across the wood, as if trying to escape, but the sensation of his mouth on her cunt scrambled her thoughts.

"You taste wonderful," Chris said, pulling back.

His hands slid upward; to the cheeks of her ass. Spreading them slightly, he jabbed his tongue toward her little hole. Hailey's body stiffened, then quivered, and she tried to squirm away. Pinned between Chris and the table, she had nowhere to go.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered, barely able to form the words.

Just moments before, she'd thought the feeling of his tongue on her pussy might drive her crazy. But, now, as he probed her asshole, her brain spiraled out of control. The fingers of his right hand found her clit, and as he began to massage her, she came again. The orgasm ripped through her; her body shook violently, and she fought for breath even as she moaned.

As before, Chris did not stop. He continued pleasuring her; moving his fingers and tongue quickly, as Hailey churned. His fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. Already slick with her juices, they went deep. Hailey's cunt clenched around him as she came again.

"Jesus!" she cried.

Chris hummed in response, sending vibrations through Hailey's body. Like a man possessed, he battled to shove his fingers in and out of Hailey, wanting to make her cum yet again. Only a minute later, he succeeded. Hailey shuddered against him. She tried to speak, but couldn't gather her breath.

Please...," she managed.

In his delirium, it took Chris' brain a few moments to register what Hailey said, and what she meant. Gradually, he slowed his efforts, then halted. Hailey took in huge gulps of air as Chris carefully pulled his fingers from her; then stood up.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She didn't answer; only shaking her head a fraction of an inch. He looked down at her; admiring her sweaty form. Reaching out, he dragged his fingertips along her spine.

"I...," she sighed, "I can't believe it. I didn't know I could cum that many times."

"No?" Chris questioned.

"I've never made myself cum that many times," she rasped. "I don't even know how many times I... you made me... holy shit!"

Hailey lazily propped herself up on her elbows and turned her head.

"That was incredible," she murmured. "You are magical."

"It's been a long time since I...," he told her, "since I made a woman cum."

"And, since a woman made you cum," Hailey added.

"Yes," he confessed, quietly.

Hailey straightened, and Chris held her to give support. She slouched against him. He sat down, and once more she sat on his lap. She kissed his lips.

"Thank you for being the first man to make me cum," she whispered.

"Thank you," he replied.

"You were right," she admitted. "It is more fun when someone else does it."

He laughed.

"I want more," Hailey blurted.

"You haven't had enough?" he countered.

"Nooooo," she sang out. "I want to cum over, and over, and over!"

"I've created a monster," Chris scoffed.

"Please," she purred.

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom," Chris suggested.

Hailey nodded tiredly. He took her hand and led her upstairs. As Chris walked to the closet, she removed her bra, then sat down on the edge of the bed. He returned with a large, fluffy towel; dropping it on the nightstand. Taking a seat next to her, a thought hit him.

"I don't have a condom," he explained. "I haven't... since Emily... she was on the pill."

"It's OK. I'm on the pill, too," Hailey said.

Scooting up onto the bed, she stretched out in the middle, letting her head rest in the gap of the pillows. Chris let his eyes travel over her naked body. His hands followed; his fingers exploring every curve; each crevice; reveling in her firm, warm flesh.

He abandoned her long enough to strip off his remaining clothes, then crawled atop her. Their mouths met. Their tongues danced as he caressed her cheeks. His penis, already hard again, brushed against her inner thighs, and she tried to wrap her legs around him.

"Put it in me," she pleaded, breaking their kiss.

"We can't do that, Hailey," he muttered. "Not without a condom."

"You can pull out and shoot it on me," she offered.

Chris gazed into her eyes. He couldn't argue. His own body had taken him past that point. Sliding his hand between their bodies, he grasped the shaft of his cock, and guided himself to her wet lips.

"Are you sure, Hailey?" he asked, hesitating.

"Yesss," she hissed. "I want to feel you inside me. I need it!"

Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled over onto his back, leaving her on top.

"This way will be easier for you," he said. "You can control how deep it goes."

Hailey straightened up to straddle his lap. His cock rubbed against her. She reached down to capture his shaft with her right hand, and guided him to her. She shifted her hips, tracing her slick lips with the tip; then took the head inside.

"Go slow, Hailey," Chris urged, really wanting anything but that.

She sank another inch, held still for a few moments, then retreated. She repeated the action; going a bit lower. Over and over, she would rise and fall, getting his cock wet as it stretched her pussy.

"It's so big," Hailey marveled.

Finally, she reached the bottom. She sat on his lap. Her hands fell to his chest as she steadied herself. Chris reached up to cup her breasts. He struggled to control himself as Hailey's cunt gripped him tightly.

"I've wanted this for so long," she sobbed.

"It's all yours, Hailey," he told her.

Hailey began rocking her hips back and forth, shifting his length inside her.

"Fuuuuck," he mumbled.

Soon, she lifted herself, rising just an inch, before descending. She did this again, and again, going a bit higher each time, then impaling herself on him. Within minutes, her body went stiff; her breath caught in her throat, and her cunt constricted around Chris' cock as an orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave.

"I'm cumming," she moaned, the sound filling the room.

Ecstasy bloomed in her lower belly and radiated outward, overwhelming her senses. Her body convulsed madly, and she fought for air. Chris grabbed her hips to steady her as she shook.

"Mr. M!" she called out to him.

He slipped his right hand between her legs. His fingertips brushed her clit. Hailey collapsed atop him.

"Nooooo," she howled. "Please; I need a minute."

Chris laughed as he tried to extract his hand.

"I'm sorry," she wheezed.

"It's OK," he assured her.

"I just...," she continued. "I just need to breathe. You're killin' me."

"There's no need to apologize, Hailey," he counseled. "Any time you need to stop, you are allowed to."

"Thank you, Mr. M," she cooed, then kissed his cheek.

Chris thought she almost made "Mr. M" sound like "Sir," or "Daddy." He had to admit it excited him.

"I'm ready for more," she said, placing her hands on his chest to push herself up to sit on his lap again.

His cock slid deep inside her, and they both gasped.

"Get on your hands and knees," he ordered, rolling to the left.

Chris knelt behind her and put his hands on her hips. Hailey looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Are you going to put it in my butt?" she baited.

Chris gazed at her face; then down at the perfect little ass in front of him. He couldn't help but feel like he'd just been tempted by the Devil. He took a long moment to contemplate this, then shook his head.

"No, honey," he croaked.

"You can if you want," she offered. "You can do anything you want."

The Devil returned, and Chris wavered for a second.

"I don't have any lube," he lamented.

"You could get it wet with your tongue," she suggested. "Like you did before."

"You liked that, did you?" he joked.

"I almost went through the roof," she giggled.

"Well, I think we should wait on anal," he recommended.

Hailey nodded her understanding.

"Are you still gonna fuck me some more?" she questioned.

"Absolutely," he proclaimed.

Taking hold of his cock, he guided it to her pussy. Gently, he nudged the head in, then slowly sank deeper. He gave her half his length, then retreated. Pushing forward again, he went farther. Chris worked himself in and out -- lubricated by her juices -- until he could go no deeper.