The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" Hailey snarled.

Chris increased his pace; gliding in and out.

"Harder," Hailey commanded.

Gradually, he intensified the force of his thrusts.

"Fuck me hard, Mr. M," she shouted.

"I don't want to hurt you...," he almost said "Baby" -- the endearment he used with Emily.

The thought made him pause.

"I've gotten pretty rough with my toys," she related. "Don't treat me like I'm made of glass."

Chris slid his hands up her back and gripped her shoulders. He pulled her toward him as he drove himself forward, slamming into her.

"Fuck, yes!" she barked.

He fucked her hard and fast. Less than a minute passed before Hailey came again. Her body quivered and her pussy squeezed his cock, but he didn't cease.

"Is this what you want?" he taunted; watching her ass bounce as their bodies collided.

"Yes," Hailey seethed as he plunged into her. "Pull my hair!"

His right hand tangled in her hair, and he pulled, tilting her head back. She cried out to him.

"Make me your whore, Mr. M," she whimpered. "I want to be your whore!"

Chris was getting close, and his mind was rapidly losing the capability for rational thought, but sluggishly registered what she'd said.

"What?" Chris asked, stopping mid-thrust, and releasing her hair.

"I want to be your whore," Hailey repeated.

"Why?" he rumbled. "Why would you say that?"

"You can call me...," she stuttered. "I thought you'd like it."

He stared into her eyes for several moments.

"Don't ever let a man... don't let anyone... call you that," Chris scolded.

"I didn't mean...," she began.

"Don't ever let someone disrespect you like that," he continued. "Especially, if you've given them the gift of your body."

"I'm sorry," she muttered. "I thought guys like dominating, and calling girls names."

Chris pulled himself out of her, and turned to slump against the headboard.

"Honey, that's porn; that's not real life," he said. "I mean... there are some people who are into that. But... it's complicated. Porn is not love. Sex is not always about love. Most of what you see in porn is not about what actually pleases a woman. Or, even respects a woman."

"I'm sorry," she repeated.

"You don't have to be," he soothed.

"But, what if I want to try... things," she countered.

"Like?" he wondered.

"Like being spanked... or, tied up," she proposed. "Or, anything."

"Well, you're free to try almost anything you want," he agreed. "But, do it because you want to; not because you think it'll make somebody like you, or someone pressures you into it."

"OK," she mewled.

"Just know that you don't have to tolerate being disrespected -- verbally, mentally, or physically -- because it'll turn someone else on," Chris explained. "You are beautiful, and smart, and a real person; and you deserve to be worshipped, not insulted."

"Aunt Emily was so lucky to have you," Hailey sighed.

She lay down and cuddled against him.

"I was the lucky one, Hailey," he responded, trailing his fingertips along her spine.

They fell silent for several minutes. Their breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

"Mr. M?" Hailey whispered, at last.

"Yes," he answered.

"You didn't cum while you were fucking me from behind," she noted.

"No; I didn't," he agreed.

"I would like it if you fucked me some more," she stated. "And, then came on me again."

"I would like that, too," Chris murmured; then chuckled at how she'd worded her request.

Twisting her body, her head fell into his lap. Sticking out her tongue, she licked his limp penis.

"Mmmm," she purred. "I taste good on you."

Hailey took the head in her mouth, and sucked gently. Chris reached out and slapped her left butt cheek. She yelped.

"I thought you wanted to be spanked?" he teased.

Chris clutched her ass as he hardened quickly. He'd been so close to cumming while fucking Hailey, he couldn't wait any longer. He rolled her over, and wiggled around to position himself between her legs.

"Please, fuck me," she begged.

His hand flew to his shaft and he pressed himself to her lips. Once more, he sank into her. Hailey wrapped her arms and legs around him as he filled her.

"Shit, yes!" he growled.

He didn't hesitate. Chris rolled his hips, moving himself in and out of Hailey. Rapidly, he increased the speed and intensity of his efforts. Only minutes later, his body trembled as he approached the edge.

"Don't hold back, Mr. M; I want it!" she raged. "Every drop!"

"Yes," he grunted, trying to last just a bit longer.

Hailey writhed beneath him. Drilling into her, he strained to grab her ass as he kissed her neck.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "you're gonna make me cum again!"

Hailey's pussy clenched around his cock, and took him past the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum, Hailey," he warned. "I'm cumming!"

At the last moment, Chris wrenched his cock from her, and broke free of her grasp. Planting his left hand on the bed beside Hailey's head, he held himself up. His right hand jerked his cock furiously as he stretched up to aim his cock at her chest.

Chris' hips bucked, and he erupted; shooting a stream of semen across her breasts. Hailey thrashed under him, and clawed at his shoulders. He fired again and again, covering her chest with his cum. Their cries echoed off the walls.

"More," Hailey coaxed.

Weakening quickly, Chris fought to avoid collapse, and to deposit the last drops of his jizz on Hailey's torrid flesh. Clumsily, he lowered himself to her, and kissed her mouth as their orgasms rocked them. It took five minutes before either could speak.

"Are you OK?" Chris asked, rolling off her.

"I don't know," she mumbled. "I think I'm cum drunk."

He laughed as he reached for the towel he'd left on the nightstand.

"You might be," he judged. "I lost count of how many times you've cum."

Chris wiped her chest clean; then tossed the towel to the floor.

"You are amazing, Mr. M," she cooed.

"At this point, I think you can call me Chris," he observed, laying down next to her.

"OK, Mr. M," she giggled.

He put his arm around her and hugged her close. Her head rested on his chest. Exhausted, they fell asleep together.

The next day, Chris bought a box of condoms. Hailey spent the next four nights in his bed. They took their time, trying everything Hailey wanted, and several things Chris suggested. He patiently taught her how to please a man in bed -- and other places. And, he taught her what to expect -- what she deserved -- from a man. Hailey gave him the long-lost thrill of human contact again; igniting a small spark in the cold abyss his spirit had become over the last two years.

Hailey didn't show up for two nights after Viv got home. She'd texted several times -- and included a handful of nude pictures of herself. In the afternoon of the third day, his doorbell rang.

He approached the door hoping to find Hailey. Viv stood on the porch. His blood froze in his veins as he opened the door. He tried to keep his face neutral.

"Good day, Chris," she said.

"Hello, Vivian," he returned.

"I wish to speak with you," Viv announced.

"Of course," Chris granted.

"About Hailey," Vivian continued.

Chris felt his heart stop. For an instant, he considered asking if she was OK, trying to act as if nothing had happened. But, he wouldn't treat Viv as if she were an idiot. He invited her in. They took seats at the kitchen table, and Viv examined him for a moment. It took all his resolve to meet her eyes.

"I know that you and Hailey have... been together," Viv revealed.

He swallowed hard.

"How?" he wondered, realizing it was completely irrelevant.

"A mother knows," Viv remarked.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I didn't mean..."

"I did not come to blame you, Chris," she told him. "Hailey is an adult. She is allowed to make her own decisions and mistakes. And, I know you have been lonely without Emily."

"I...," he began.

"I am sorry," Viv interrupted. "I do not mean you are a mistake. I cannot think of anyone better for Hailey to see. She has always been a bit of a wild child. And, she needs to sow her wild oats, as you say."

Chris had to look away from her.

"I think you have each given the other something they truly needed," Viv theorized. "And, I know you will not hurt her."

"I would never," Chris assured her. "I love her. I mean... not like that. I... I've known her for 10 years. I watched her grow up."

Vivian nodded.

"I know what you mean," she said. "Hailey thinks she is in love with you. But, she is young. Her feelings will change sooner rather than later."

Chris knew Vivian was right; but he wasn't ready to contemplate what that meant for him.

"Soon, Hailey will go to college, and she will meet a boy her age, and fall in love," Vivien predicted. "She will probably even come to you crying because she will feel guilty for this. And, you will let her down easy, because you understand how much loss can hurt."

Chris shrugged.

"I do," he acknowledged, quietly.

Vivian stood up; Chris followed. She hugged him. Caught off guard, he returned the hug.

"Thank you, Chris," Vivian offered.

He didn't know how to respond to someone thanking him for having sex with their daughter.

"Thank you," he almost sobbed, finally.

Vivian pulled away.

"I will not tell Charlie of this," she informed Chris as she walked to the door. "Some things a father does not need to know about his daughter."