The Girl Next Door – 750 Word Version

Story Info
Remembering back to a WFT moment.
819 words
4.18
8.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2019 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

Have you ever been reminded about a WTF moment? My wife just did and it was a doozy. It happened 10 years ago when we were first dating. It was the second time our parents got together for dinner. The first time being our joint 19th birthday party. Cue the flashback music and wavy screen.

The dinner was great. The food was awesome. Just before dinner was served, Mom and Mrs. J made a pitcher of margaritas and we were told that we couldn't have any because we had been talking about going out to a movie after dinner.

After dinner, we cleaned up while the ladies made another pitcher. We announced that we were done and headed out.

Of course we never went for a movie. We headed straight to my room. I warned Candice not to turn on the light because it might be seen. I headed to the bathroom to pee. When I came out, I was naked and in the dim light I could see Candice was naked standing in front of the window.

I came up behind her and slid my cock between her thighs. She spread her legs a little wider and I started to rub my cock between her pussy lips. She had laid the rules down previously. She was a virgin and wanted to stay that way so I could only slide my dick in until I felt her hymen. Just as I was getting into it, she said, "Look at what they are doing."

When I looked, I could see my Mom blowing Mr. J and my Dad was fucking Mrs. J. Candice turned around and said, "I have an evil thought. Let's go back and walk in on them."

Walking into the kitchen, we saw Mrs. J making another pitcher. My eyes bugged out and my tongue hit the floor with a wet slap. She was hot, and naked.

Candice just said, "Mom!" and Mrs. J turned. Her back was sexy. Her front was better. She was a slightly older version of Candice. A few more curves and bigger breasts, but still hot.

"Hi, kids," she slurred. "You're home early."

"I'd ask what you guys have been up to," Candice said cattily, "but it's running down your leg."

Mrs. J looked down. Smiled and then used two fingers to scoop the cum from her leg. She slowly licked them clean.

"Sam was supposed to pullout so I could drink his cum, but he came inside me. The boys are double stuffing Mary, so I came to get drinks."

Candice tried telling the lie about the movie, but her mom wasn't listening. Instead, she walked unsteadily over to me. Looking at Candice, Mrs. J reached down and grabbed my crotch.

"That's not very nice leaving Randy like this," she said as my eyes bugged out. She bent down and pulled my clothes down. She giggled as my cock slapped her in the face.

"Oh my," she said drunkenly. "It's as big as Sam's and I'll bet it tastes just as good."

With that she slurped up my cock and let loose a big "Mmmmmm."

Sliding off my cock, she looked at Candice. "His cock tastes like pussy. Are you still a virgin, Candy?"

"Don't call me Candy," Candice retorted. "And yes, I am still a virgin. I let him rub his cock between my thighs."

Just them, my mom lurched in the door, cum starting to leak out of her pussy. She turned to look behind her, and I could see cum leaking out of her ass as well. When she turned back, she saw us, screamed "Eek!" and tried to cover herself.

Mr. J stepped in, looked at what was going on and said, "Relax, I'm sure he's seen tits before," and slapped Mom on the ass.

Things got crazy after that. We finished off the pitcher of margaritas. I ended up fucking Mrs. J while she sucked Dad off. Mr. J fucked Mom again while Candice sat on her face.

The finale was when Candice gave me her V-card on her bed while all the parents stood around and clapped and high-fived. When it was over they hugged and kissed us and turned out the lights before they closed the door and wished us a good night. And it WAS a good night, the first of many.

I proposed the next day, she said no. A year later, we were married. But that is a story for another time.