The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
A dark memory revisited.
6.6k words
4.41
12k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil slowly regained consciousness. He realized that he had been locked inside an animal cage. He couldn't stand up straight. When his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he realized he was in the basement of a house. As he observed his surroundings even more closely, he realized his was on his own property. The basement of his villa where he sometime visited with his friends.

"Anyone there?" he shouted.

No response.

"Let me out of this fucking cage! Who are you and what the fuck do you want?"

Still no response.

"Meera you fucking cunt, I know you are behind this! Come out wherever you are hiding, you whore!"

Again, no response.

Neil shouted for hours never getting a response. He was getting thirsty and hungry, but no one ever answered his call.

He slowly began to lose his energy and strength. Hours passed by. He lost track of time. He had no idea how long he was locked up in that cage. He tried to break it open with all his strength but failed. The darkness of the place began to numb his mind. It was getting cold. He curled up on himself as it got colder and the pain of hunger got more intense with every passing hour. He was on the very of losing his sanity being locked up in a dark place with no human contact for unknown amount of time. He shouted and screamed over and over again. But there was no response. He began to think that he was perhaps left to die of starvation in that cage. The feeling of helplessness clouded his mind. He knew he'd do anything for food, water or just a human contact.

"Now you know what it is like to be cold, hungry and so afraid?" the voice said.

Neil instantly recognized the voice.

"Meera!" he looked at her in anger, "I knew it was you! You backstabbing bitch! Why..ahh"

He couldn't complete his sentence as a strong electric current hit him through the cage's metal bars. He was already very weak, hungry and thirsty.

"First of all, lets be polite," Meera spoke in a commanding voice, "I should be the one calling you names...but there isn't a word degrading enough for you."

Neil knew any more resistance and she could electrocute him further. "Who are you?" he asked softly.

Meera walked to his cage and knelt near him. She smiled to see his condition. She reached into the cage and stroked his hair. She smiled as he didn't resist.

"I'm almost tempted," she said, "To keep you as my pet, to break you...think of all the fun we could have, the humiliation, the punishments...but you are so rotten from the inside, the stink is almost unbearable."

"Why did you frame me Meera?" he asked, "I didn't rape you, you know I didn't. I didn't do anything that you didn't consent to..."

"No you didn't, because you are a good man now, at least that is who you pretend to be."

"Who are you?" he asked firmly, "I know you are not Meera Rathi. Who are you really and what do you want?"

"You kept her here," she said stroking the bars of the cage, "Do you remember this cage? She said she was pregnant with your child and you...punished her for it...you kept her here in this cage...naked...without food or water...like a fucking animal...for three days...till she agreed to swallow the abortion pill...Do you remember Neil?" she spoke in an eerily calm tone.

The memory hit Neil like lightning. His eyes shot open wide and suddenly everything began to make sense. Everything Meera did, her false allegation, and why she kept him locked up in that cage. He studied Meera's face carefully again and it suddenly struck him why she appeared familiar from the day he saw her first.

"You are that servant girl...Meenu," he said looking straight into her eyes.

"I'm surprised it took you so long to recognize," Meera said with a smile. "Naina di was the sunshine of my life. Being a servant in Naina di's family, over time, I realized she was just as lonely as me. Having lost her parents at a young age, she depended on her uncle and his family for support. They never treated her well. She loved me, treated me like her younger sister. Naina di lovingly called me Meenu. Though the family abused both of us alike, at the end of the day we had each other. They never let me go to school, but Naina di taught me to read and write, she taught me so many good things. She loved me, she promised me she would do all she can to give me a good life, so I'd never have to be a servant again."

"Those few years with Naina di, were the most beautiful of my life. We didn't have everything, but we had dreams of a beautiful future, and we were happy. Till you came into her life and burned all our hopes and dreams." Meera said glaring at Neil.

Neil closed his eyes in deep regret.

"Di never got the love she needed and deserved in her family, so she looked for love outside. When she found you, she was so happy...like I had never seen her so happy before. She told me often how much she loved you, and how much you care about her...I remember you even sent presents for me sometimes."

Meera wiped a single tear from the corner of her eye and continued, "and then you began to show your true colours...every time Naina di went to meet you, she'd return with bruises, cuts and burns! I knew she woke up often in the middle of the night and cried. It was only after I met you, I realized where those wounds came from. Every time you hurt me, I saw the truth behind Naina di pain. I could never make sense of how someone could take so much abuse and still love their partner. I couldn't love you, but she did. You put her through so much pain, she never complained. She took it all silently because she loved you so much. She dreamed of a life together with you, until that day you broke her."

Meera could speak no more. Tears burned her cheeks as she choked in grief. She felt her soul bleed from the never healing wound that Neil had given her.

A memory flashed before Neil's eyes.

**********

It was 11th of July. Naina was so excited that Neil had invited her for a private party for his 25th birthday. She wore a beautiful red dress, the best of her humble collection. She decided to let her long black hair hang down her shoulders.

Naina knew that Neil loved plum cakes. She baked one freshly for him as a birthday present. Neil had sent a car that would escort Naina to his villa in the outskirts of the city.

Neil received her warmly. He was dressed in casuals, but he still looked devilishly handsome. He took her to the poolside where dinner and drinks were arranged. There were three other men there.

Neil introduced them as his closest friends, Aarav, Armaan and Reyansh. They were all very handsome and appeared to be from affluent families. They had a powerful but disturbing aura about them. Naina was nervous for a while but greeted them politely.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Neil said to the men, embracing Naina from behind.

All three of them couldn't help but ogle her. She was actually an average looking girl, but there was something about the innocence on her face that made her extremely alluring. She was tall girl with a dusky complexion, and beautiful womanly curves. The dress hugged her skin tightly highlighting her curves. Her long black hair swayed gracefully with the slightest of movements. They were mesmerized by her beauty.

Neil's villa was exquisite, the grandeur clearly reflecting his affluence. Naina grew restless every moment as she realized that she and the four men were the only people present there.

Neil cut the cake Naina had brought and shared it with everyone.

"This is really good," Reyansh said.

"Yup, the green raisins," Neil added, "I've always liked them more than the black."

"Only Neil could tell the difference," Armaan teased.

"Well I'd have liked it a little sweeter," Aarav said.

Neil pulled Naina onto this lap. She blushed. He offered her a piece of the cake and kissed her cheek as she took a bite. "My baby here, she is the sweetest thing in the world," he said.

"Well," Reyansh said with an irresistible charm, "May I have a dance with the sweet lady?"

Naina glanced at Neil who nodded in approval. Reyansh was tall, fair and the most handsome among the four men. He was also the youngest. Hailing from an affluent family, he was raised a spoiled child who wasn't used to hearing 'no' for anything. He had a wicked charm that made him almost irresistible for women. He was a sadist with gentle manners and he enjoyed mind-fucking with his victims with rapidly switching kindness and cruelty.

As Naina danced with him, she realized he is using every opportunity to touch her sexually. She showed a subtle resistance but he persisted.

"Please don't," she whispered softly in his ear.

"Don't what?" he asked her.

"Please don't touch me like that," she implored again.

"Why? Don't you like me?" he asked.

"I like you...I mean I like you as Neil's friend, but not in that way...please don't touch me like that," she spoke softly again.

"Who do you think you are?" Reyansh spoke softly but bitterly in her ear, "You are a filthy ugly low-class slut and you have the audacity to say no to me? Now watch what happens."

Reyansh suddenly grabbed her ass. Naina was so shocked that she pushed him away.

"What the hell?" Neil shouted at her.

"I'm sorry," Naina said and she knelt before him, "I didn't mean to push him away rudely like that. But he touched me and..."

"So?" Neil asked coldly

Naina was shocked at his response. "He touched me Neil, in the wrong way," she repeated.

"So fucking what?" Neil barked at her. "I want you to apologize to him, RIGHT NOW!"

Naina felt miserable like a deer in headlights.

She walked up to Reyansh and lowered her gaze as she said "I'm sorry."

"Are you now really?" Reyansh asked teasing her.

"I am really sorry," she repeated tearfully.

"How do I know you won't do it again?" he asked.

"I promise I won't," she said.

"I don't believe you," he said, playing a cruel game with her.

"I am really sorry I won't push you away again," she cried.

"Not even if I do this?" he said as he boldly groped her breasts from over her dress.

Naina flinched and cried but didn't dare to move or to stop him. Neil who was seated nearby smirked at her submission.

Reyansh played with her breasts for a long time, gently squeezing and teasing her nipples. His eyes twinkled with devilish pleasure as he enjoyed her helplessness.

She just kept her gaze lowered and wept silently.

He stopped after a while and put his arm around her shoulder and ushered her towards Aarav and said "We need to be sure that you have learnt your lesson and are going to be a good girl. Now go sit on his lap."

Naina look at Neil in disbelief. He quietly sipped his drink enjoying the scene. "Don't look at me, do as he says," he ordered.

She unwillingly sat on Aarav's lap. He relished her trembling weight on his lap. Aarav was a doctor. Neil had him treat her a couple of time previously when she got badly hurt during one of their sessions. Aarav got a chance to see her naked every time Neil got her for an examination, and he had desired her ever since. He kissed her neck and she flinched. Amazed at her reaction he continued nibbling her neck and put his hand inside her dress to feel the bare skin of her breasts. Unable to bear this Naina jerked his hand off and ran straight to Neil.

"What the..." Aarav hissed in disappointment.

"Why are you letting them touch me Neil?" Naina asked tearfully, "I love you, I did everything you ever asked...because I love you, I'll do anything for you, but not this...please no."

"I decide what happens to you Naina," he said with a practiced charm, "If you make them happy, I'll be happy...and if you behave, no one is going to hurt you..."

"I can't...I am sorry, but please no... I want to be only yours...I really love you..." she said hugging him tightly.

"..which is why you must do as I say. Baby don't create a scene now...you are disappointing me," he said firmly grabbing her chin.

She fell to his feet. She sobbed as she knelt before him, "Please Neil, you mean everything to me...please don't let anyone else touch me."

"I am not the only man who has ever touched you, am I? You have already been fucked by God knows how many men so drop the good girl act and don't make this any harder than it needs to be," Neil barked at her.

"Please Neil...I..." he didn't let her finish the sentence, he grabbed her hair and pulled up to her feet and slapped hard across her face. "I am so fed up of you, you worthless bitch! After all I did for you, look at those tantrums!" he pushed her hard onto the floor.

He raised his hand to slap her again but Armaan interrupted, "Neil, a word?" he said calmly.

All four men walked a few feet away from Naina, out of her hearing range. Naina simply sat trembling on the floor curled into a ball, looking from a distance at the men who were about to decide her fate.

"I don't think it is a good idea," Armaan said calmly, "She clearly doesn't consent. Besides, if I am judging her condition correctly, I really don't think she will be able to sustain this Neil, I'm afraid she'll break to a point of no return."

"As if I care," Neil shrugged, "I've been using her for my needs, and she is nothing more than that for me."

"What would be the consequences if we - say - force her?" Aarav asked Neil calculating his options, "Would she report? Would anyone stand for her?"

Neil chuckled, "She is never going to talk. And no one ever comes looking for her. I confined her to my basement once for 3 days, and no one came looking. No phone calls either. Honestly her family doesn't care one bit about her, she doesn't have a family practically. Lost her parents when she was young, raised by her uncle and his family. Her uncle himself has abused her multiple times and there's nothing she could do about it. There's one servant girl this bitch is kinda close to, but I don't think she can do anything either. She's been letting me do anything to her...well, at least so far. In fact this undue resistance is kinda surprising...she's taken so much before without question."

"She is fighting for that one emotion she holds dear, can't you see it?" Armaan said firmly, "I would have wanted to fuck her brains out if she was an arrogant bitch, maybe teach her some manners. But this girl...seems to love you Neil. And if she's really been abused so much before...don't you think you should..." Armaan paused feeling a slight pinch in his heart.

"You saw how she pushed Rey?" Aarav argued, "And resisted me when I touched her? What is that if not arrogance?"

Armaan was taken aback for a moment, by the baseless argument. But composed himself and said, "Look guys, I'm not the one for melodrama, but I won't participate in doing permanent damage to her...doesn't feel right."

"You are overthinking Armaan," Neil said, "What's left to be damaged? She has been raped multiple times earlier...I've done hell lot of degrading things to her and she took it all without question...not that anything is happening for the first time."

"I agree with Neil," Reyansh said, "And I am surprised a few tears and sobs moved you Armaan. All these bitches cry, whats new?"

Armaan took a deep breath not knowing how to convince them. Finally he spoke, "I really don't know how to put this...but it doesn't feel right. Not sure how much it matters to you, but she won't survive this. Anyway, it's not my place to judge. Not that my hands are any clean, but I won't participate."

Armaan poured himself a drink and took a seat by the edge of the pool. He was the eldest in the group and also the wisest. He watched out for the others like his little brothers. He was quite cruel and sadistic himself but he was more careful than the others. One thing about him the other guys didn't know was that he had suffered abuse himself in the past. That's why he was the more compassionate one.

The other three men walked back to the helpless girl.

"Good for you, Armaan isn't interested," Neil said, "but Rey and Aarav are. So I want you to do as they ask."

"It is in your best interest to co-operate," Reyansh warned as he grabbed Naina by the hair as Aarav ran his hands all over her. Neil sat down comfortably enjoying his drink and watching her scream and struggle as his friends molested her. Naina fought with all her strength. She dug her fingernails into Aarav's neck and drew out blood.

"Bitch, I'll fuck you raw for this," he growled.

"This is too much work," Reyansh said observing the intensity of her struggle, "Sit down girl, we need to talk."

Reyansh pushed her onto a couch. Naina curled up into a ball. Her cheap makeup ran down her face with her tears and her face was a total mess by now.

He looked at Aarav and nodded. Aarav poured a drink and put a pill into it that dissolved in seconds. He handed over the glass to Naina as said, "Here, drink this."

Naina looked at him and asked, "What is it?"

"Mercy," he replied, "This will make things a lot easier for you. And be thankful for Reyansh here who had requested this." He felt the drop of blood trickling down his neck and spoke in a bitter tone, "If it were up to me, I would have wanted you to be fully conscious and feel every bit of the pain of what we are about to do to you."

She looked at Neil pleadingly and said, "Please Neil, I beg you..."

Neil was now clearly annoyed. He walked over to her and grabbed her hair "If you take my name once again, I'll sell you to a brothel, and make sure you lose count of how many men they make you fuck each day," He slapped her hard across the face and warned, "NOT. ONE. WORD, get it?"

A shiver ran down her spine. She knew Neil wasn't the person for empty threats and she knew what he was capable of. She looked at the floor as she wept. Aarav placed the drink in her hand.

Reyansh sat down on the couch next to her and ran his hand along her thigh. "You heard him baby girl," he said as he guided her glass to her lips, "This is not open to discussion. This is the only chance at mercy you get. If you don't drink Aarav could put a needle into your vein, or we'd just beat the resistance out of you and fuck you raw."

Naina was broken. She didn't speak a word after that. Not after what Neil said. She quietly gulped down the drink. It began to act in a few minutes. Naina felt lightheaded and fell on her knees. She was conscious but the drug had numbed her mind and curbed her resistance.

Aarav lit a cigarette and smoked quietly as Reyansh went first. Reyansh was the gentler one. He boldly ran his hands all over her beautiful body.

Aarav began recording a video on his phone. "Do you mind Rey?" he checked with Reyansh for his consent.

"Oh, not at all!" Reyansh replied with a grin.

"Aww! Don't cry sweet girl," Reyansh said rubbing her chin teasingly, "Just don't resist us and we'll be really nice to you I promise. Now let's get that precious dress off, shall we?" Reyansh gently tugged at her dress. Naina complied and let him remove it. She knew if she resisted, they would just tear it off.

"Now that's like a good girl," and Reyansh boldly touched her now naked breasts. A tingle ran through her body as her teased her nipples.

"Now take off your panties" he ordered her. Naina was ashamed and tearful as she took off her last piece of clothing and got naked in front of the four men. Reyansh made her spread her legs such that he pussy was shamefully exposed. Then he started playing with her breasts again.

He took one nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it. He teased her other nipple with his thumb. As much she hated his touch, the body surrendered to the sensations and a moan escaped her lips. He played with he ample breasts for as long as he fancied. No one was in a hurry. They had the whole night to themselves.

He started nibbling her body, leaving visible marks all over. Naina was in a trance like state, unable to fully comprehend what was happening. Perhaps it was the drug or the his sensual touches, but her body began to respond.

12