The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reyansh gently parted her legs. He smiled to see her arousal. And with a sudden jerk, he rammed inside her. Her eyes shot open at the sudden invasion. Aarav smiled at her pitiful state and zoomed in the video to capture her expressions. It was an interesting mixture of pain, shame and arousal. "Now you know you place bitch," Reyansh whispered in her ear, "This is what you really are. Just a piece of flesh to be used any man that wants to fuck you. And your wet pussy doesn't exactly agree with the good girl act you put up a while ago."

Naina didn't respond. She felt his hard cock abusing her unwilling but wet pussy. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust. She closed her eyes and cried, but Reyansh forced her to look at him in the eye while he used her and said all sorts of degrading things.

After Reyansh was done fucking her, Aarav commanded her to kneel before him. She was still intoxicated and barely managed to keep her balance and knelt before him.

"I want you to suck my cock," he said waving his cigarette in her face, "Trust me you don't wanna find out what happens if I feel any teeth. And just so that you know, I'm not nice, like Rey here."

Naina shuddered at the thought of being burned. With a trembling hand she grabbed his cock and began to suck. Aarav continued with the recording. Reyansh moved behind her and started groping her ass and playing with her pussy. His clever stimulation send waves of pleasure through her body adding to her humiliation. Aarav was amused to see her suck his cock, weep and fight her arousal at the same time.

"You sure you don't wanna have a piece of that ass?" he asked looking at Armaan, "Apparently the princess here has changed her mind."

"Yup, I second that," Reyansh said rubbing his glistening fingers coated with her juices on her nipples.

Armaan scoffed and lit a cigarette. He took a puff and said, "I'm good, thanks."

"Remember, no teeth or I'm just gonna have to pull them all out," Aarav reminded her again as he pinched her nostrils. The poor girl began to struggle to breathe but he held her head firmly in place. Finally, he let go of her and she fell gasping on the floor.

"On all fours," came the next order before she could even catch her breath but she did her best to obey. Aarav spit on her asshole and began to push in. Naina groaned in pain.

"Have you fucked her in the ass Neil," Aarav asked.

"I've lost count bro," Neil replied as he made himself another drink and enjoyed her predicament. Aarav was rough by nature; he slapped her body continuously as he continued to fuck her. Naina, although much subdued by the drug was still screaming in pain. The pain and humiliation they continuously inflicted on her was so tremendous. But she didn't speak anymore.

"Cheer up girl," Aarav said as he continued thrusting into her, "You are going to be fine. You may feel a little bad now, but you'll get used to it. Maybe even learn to like it someday."

"Look here baby and smile," Reyansh said teasing her as he now held the camera recording all details of her suffering. "I think you'll look much cuter with a cock in your mouth," he said as he forced her to take his erection in her mouth as he continued filming her. Naina had been reduced to a mere object. All she could do is weep silently.

After a while Reyansh pulled her into the pool. The cold water made her shiver, further abating her struggle.

"Careful boys" Neil warned, "She can't swim."

"Hmm..Interesting," Reyansh said as she trembled in his arms.

He moved slowly into deeper areas of the pool. Naina hugged him tightly as fear overwhelmed her. Her beautiful long hair floated on the water like a mermaid.

"Don't be afraid, you won't drown as long as you hold on to me," he said in a soft comforting voice as he began to feel her body under water. The warmth of his body was the only relief she had in the cold deep water. The fear of drowning made her hold onto him tighter. Her tortured mind felt a certain warmth in his gentle caresses and her body began to respond. He slipped a finger inside her inflamed pussy, but perhaps it was the cold water that she didn't feel any pain. He began to move his finger in and out with such a slow rhythm that sent waves of pleasure in her body.

"Please stop," she whispered in a trembling voice.

"You like it don't you?" he whispered in her ear nibbling it.

"Please I'm feeling very ashamed," she begged softly, and he kept on with his slow torture that was bringing her close to orgasm.

Naina felt completely helpless. She couldn't move away from him. She would drown if she let go of him. She had no choice but to tightly hold on to him while he forced pleasure on her body.

"Oh there's nothing to be ashamed of," he teased her, "You should be proud of being a submissive slut who enjoys being raped. Or should I even call it rape? I think that little act you put up in the beginning was just one of your slut tantrums."

Naina didn't respond. She just wept silently. Reyansh locked lips with her as he suddenly quickened the pace of his finger fucking. The sensations were too much for her. He forced her body to orgasm shamefully.

"Did you get that?" he asked smiling at Aarav who was recording the video.

"Oh yes," he replied with a grin, "Pretty much close up."

Both men laughed and the poor girl buried her face on Reyansh's shoulder out of unbearable shame.

"Enough of your romance, pretty boy," Aarav said as he handed over the phone to Neil to continue recording the video, and jumped into the pool. He grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly from his Reyansh's arms. He cruelly molested her by roughly grabbing her boobs and ass while the poor girl held onto him to stay afloat. He pushed his erect cock inside her pussy again and made her ride it as he pinched her nipples making her scream. He pressed her lower lip against her canine and drew out blood. "This what you get for being such a bitch," he said coldly.

"Shhh...its ok girl," Reyansh said as he moved closer to the weeping girl as Aarav was still fucking her. He fondled her hair trying to comfort her. He gently pulled her towards him, letting her rest her head on his shoulders. Her boobs continued to bounce under water as Aarav pounded her pussy.

"Take a deep breath and relax your body," he whispered in her ear sensually as she felt his erection pressing against her asshole. Naina panicked and began to struggle. She never had a double penetration before.

"The water here is deep," Reyansh warned her in an amazingly soft tone, "Be nice, baby girl, we don't want any 'accidents' to happen, do we?" He spoke sensually rubbed his body against her back.

She began to calm down by his gentle caresses. Rubbing his chest against her back, he started nibbling her ear romantically. She moaned. He smiled to see her respond. He took great pride in his talent of forcing pleasure on unwilling women, thus adding to their humiliation.

"Now be a good girl and wrap your legs around his waist and open up your ass for me," he said softly in her ear. She slowly obeyed him moving her legs underwater and wrapped them around Aarav's waist. Aarav was now able to pound deeper into her pussy. Slowly, inch by inch, Reyansh slid inside her and began to fuck her anally with slow sensual strokes. He began to tease her nipples driving her mad with sexual sensations. She was sandwiched between the two men, one fucking her brutally with fast strokes in her pussy and other one slow and sensual in her ass. The feelings got her so confused, her expressions rapidly switched between pleasure, pain and humiliation. Neil was recording it all on the phone and enjoying the girl's plight.

"Rey, you are a devil," Aarav said as he watched the poor girl get mind fucked by their hot and cold treatment. Reyansh laughed.

Neil and Armaan watched them rape her over and over again as they quietly sipped their drinks. It was past midnight, but Reyansh and Aarav had such a devilish motivation, they just didn't seem to get tired of torturing the helpless girl.

Aarav suddenly got this wild idea as the girl still weakly clung onto him.

"Since you seem to really like fingering..." he said he inserted a finger in her pussy and began to move it in an out slowly. Naina unwillingly began to moan. And soon another finger joined the first one, and then another. Naina's moans turned to screams as Aarav inserted all five fingers into her pussy stretching it obscenely. She screamed and begged, but that only encouraged him further. He kept pushing till she felt his knuckles invade her pussy. The pain was unbearable. She felt like she was about to be torn apart. She screamed uncontrollably.

Reyansh realized what Aarav was doing and he got slightly worried. "Yo, that's twisted doc," he said in a worried tone.

"Not twisted enough," Aarav said forcing her entire fist into the poor girl as she screamed louder and louder and struggled violently.

"Is the screaming bothering you Rey? Lemme fix that," he said looking at Reyansh, as he pushed her head underwater. Naina frantically splashed the water as she struggled for her life. Reyansh was taken aback and stopped the recording the video on his phone.

"Easy bro," he spoke in a worried tone.

Neil and Armaan were too were alarmed.

"Stop them before it is too late," Armaan said as he gave Neil a stern look.

Neil was starting to get worried by now. Aarav was getting out of control, he could possibly kill her.

"Stop it Aarav, what are you doing?" he asked sternly.

"Just giving her a nice underwater fisting," Aarav replied casually.

"OK, enough," Neil said as he entered the pool and pulled Naina away from the two men."

She was gasping and trembling in Neil's arms. Her eyes were red and full of fear and pain. She held onto Neil so tightly, she almost dug her fingernails into his back.

"Woah, easy girl," Neil said as he felt her nails.

"Help...me...Neil," she spoke in a breaking voice, "Please...make...it...stop."

And slowly he felt her tight grip loosen and she collapsed limp in his arms while they were still in the pool. Neil held her tightly and supported her body to keep her head above the water. Neil was suddenly very worried.

"Naina..." he called out shaking her and lightly tapping her cheek, "Baby, are you OK?"

She was unresponsive and limp. Neil anxiously looked at Aarav.

Aarav moved in closer to have a look at her. He felt her pulse and said "She's gonna fine. Just a transient drop in blood pressure." He raised her legs and splashed some water from the pool onto her face. The blood circulation to her brain was reestablished, she regained consciousness. She weakly opened her eyes and put her arms around Neil. She was feeling lightheaded and disoriented. Neil held on to her firmly.

"Ok, that's enough," Neil said slowly carrying her out of the pool.

"Hey, come on, its gonna be ok. Don't freak out bro, we've got a doctor in the house. And promise we'll be gentle now on." Reyansh said hoping Neil would let them have a little more fun with the girl.

"Sorry boys," Neil said firmly, "Party's over, go get some sleep."

He lifted her in his arms and carried her to his room. He placed her on the bed gently. He put one of his shirts on her to cover her naked body and offered her a glass of water. Naina was barely conscious, but she held the glass of water with trembling hands and drank it.

Naina was broken completely, body mind and soul. Her eyes looked nearly lifeless. Neil's mind was suddenly clouded by worry. Perhaps Armaan was right.

He dried her hair to make her comfortable. She didn't speak a word and stared blankly at a point in the air. Neil dimmed the lights and slipped into the sheets next to her. He held her close in a warm embrace hoping to heal her. She hugged him back tightly, she held him with all her strength. She was still trembling.

"It's gonna be alright, sweet girl," Neil said gently stroking her hair with a feigned concern, that Naina used to mistake for love. He then kissed her forehead and said, "Try and get some sleep love."

Neil felt asleep. Naina couldn't. She just sobbed, holding him tightly.

The feel of her tears on his arm roused him from his sleep. He looked at her and his heart sank. Her eyes were red and swollen. She had been crying all night.

"Naina," he said hugging her "Don't cry sweetheart."

"I wanna go home," she implored, "Please Neil, drop me home."

"Now?" he said looking at the clock, "Its 3 in the morning. Its way too early baby. It's still so dark outside. Why don't we try to get some more sleep, then I make you some nice breakfast and then drop you home? Or maybe you could stay longer and let me take care of you till you feel better?"

She got up and sat next to him and pleaded again, "Please Neil, I did everything you asked now...please let me go home...it is my one request...please...I just wanna go home," she said as she burst out crying loudly.

Neil realized that her condition was really sensitive. Guilt now began to cloud his mind.

"Okay...okay, don't cry, let's go now," he said.

He got into his car with her and started driving to her house. Naina was quiet the whole time, her eyes glazed over. He deeply wished she'd say something, but she didn't. She stretched a hand out of the window to as if trying to touch the darkness, and smiled weakly. She felt the wind brush her hair. She closed her eyes letting the tears flow out.

And the journey came to an end as the car pulled over near Naina's house. Naina looked at Neil and smiled weakly. Her eyes were empty. Her broken lip bled lightly. Her body was covered with bite marks and bruises. Her heart was broken into a thousand pieces still she had a reason to smile looking at him.

"Neil," she finally spoke, "I've lived the best, most beautiful moments in my life with you. After having lived in darkness for so long, you brought light and warmth in my life. When you held me in your arms..." she paused as she choked due to grief, and struggled to continue, "When you held me in your arms, it was so blissful, your loving caresses...your love...I...I'd give anything for another moment in your embrace, I felt so warm and safe...and so loved...I have never loved anyone so much...and I just want to thank you for all the beautiful memories...Have a good life, my love. Goodbye."

She gently touched his cheek and held a longing eye contact briefly, and stepped out of the car. She quietly started walking towards her house. Neil watched her as she staggered with every step she took due to pain. He buried his face in his palms trying to shake off his guilt.

"I'll see you around sweetheart, let's go for dinner this weekend," he said in a desperate attempt to try to make it up to her. She didn't respond, she didn't even look back.

With a heavy heart he drove back to his villa.

Armaan was already up by the time he reached. He was sipping coffee as he sat on the couch.

"Morning drive?" he asked curiously as he watch Neil walk into the villa and carelessly throw his car keys on the table.

"Yeah," he said and he sat on the couch next to Armaan. "Went to drop her home."

"That early?" Armaan asked, "Was there a problem?"

"She was up the whole time, crying and she just wanted to go home. Besides I felt it was for the best before those two animals wake up." Neil said.

Armaan has a slight hint of worry on his face as he saw that Neil didn't look too happy. "Was she ok? Did she say something?" he asked.

"I don't know bro," he said with a pained expression on his face, "She certainly didn't look ok but she said...uh...nice things...like she had the best time of her life with me, she feels good when I hold her...and...thank you...and have a good life and all that...and...goodbye...FUCK!"

Neil stopped speaking. Something struck him like lightning. Armaan's eyes shot wide open too as her realized what Neil was thinking. Neil frantically picked up his phone and dialled Naina's number.

There was no answer. He kept calling repeatedly. Still no answer.

He began to pace around the room restlessly. His heart was racing as beads of perspiration appeared on his forehead. He called her once more, still no answer.

12