The Girl Next Door – Day with Kimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to be honest; I was expecting to get back and for Kim to leave.

I had plans for Tammi and I. Starting in the shower, leading to the bed, then back to the shower and back to the bed. I was planning on making up for not being able to spend more time with her this week and fuck the shit out of her.

From Tammi's response, I think she had the same idea.

"Oh, gosh, that .... sounds..... great, let's do that."

The look on her face did not match the words coming out of her mouth.

We stopped at Publix and decided on fish. There was some great looking sockeye salmon, which is great for grilling. We grabbed that along with a couple of salad bags and broccoli and headed back to Tammi's.

We pulled in my driveway and got out of the car.

"Dibbs on the first shower!" Tammi yelled as she laughed and looked over at me and winked.

"OK, OK. You get the shower first," Kim responded.

"I will grab a shower here and met you over your place," I added.

"I'll leave the pool deck door open for you baby," Tammi replied.

She winked, quickly spinning her index finger in a circle several times. 'Hurry over,' she mouthed, nodding her head in the direction of her house.

I smiled back wondering what she had in mind.

As I got ready for the shower, my phone beeped with an incoming text message.

Tammi: I'm going to get a quick shower. Kim takes forever in the shower. Hurry up and we should be able to fit in a quickie 😊

In a day full of laughter and smiles, another one came over my face.

Jason: I will be over in 7 minutes!

FUCK YES! I could not go fast enough. Turning the water on, I hopped in. Shampooed my hair, soaped up my body, making sure to get my cock squeaky clean. It was already getting hard thinking about the quickie, so it was easy to soap up and rinse off! Feeling clean and refreshed, I rinsed off one more time and toweled off.

I threw on a pair of my favorite blue bamboo shorts with a white T-shirt. I grabbed the six-pack I picked up at the market yesterday and was back out the door, heading to Tammi's.

Looking at my watch, 7 minutes, I smiled to myself.

I walked thru Tammi's pool door around back and called out.

"That was fast. She is still in the shower." Kim replied from Tammi's bedroom.

"OK, I'll start the charcoals for the grill and get that going. You two take your time."

"That would be great Jason. Grab a beer from the fridge. I don't think she will be long."

"I brought some with me, don't want to have Tammi's dad wondering where his beer went." I laughed.

"Good idea! I think she is finishing up. I'm next. I can't wait to get under that shower," Kimmy replied.

I opened a beer, threw some charcoals into the Weber on the back deck, and light it up.

Making my way towards Tammi's bedroom, I waited to hear Tammi say the coast is clear.

I heard the girls chit-chatting as one got out of the shower and the other went in.

As I slowly approached the door, I saw it swing open and there is Tammi in a towel.

"I have been waiting for this all-day baby. But we have to hurry, she won't be in there forever! I figure we have 15 minutes. When we hear the shower stop, we stop.

Tammi let the towel drop.

"Well? What are you waiting for? I'm so fucking horny."

I took her into my arms kissing her deeply and pulling her against my body, rubbing my semi-hard cock against her, my right hand moving to rub her tits.

Her hand slid down between us and yanked my shorts down.

Grabbing my stiffening cock, she started to stroke it. The precum already leaking out and giving her lube to stroke faster.

"Oh babe, I have missed this," I moaned in her ear as she kept stroking.

As she stroked, I backed her to her bed and pushed her down. She laid back and smiled up at me.

"Take me baby. I have needed a good fucking all week. Fuck me!"

I knew we didn't have much time, but I needed a taste of her pussy. I leaned over and just went down on her.

I kissed her pussy and started to lick her. Her pussy was already wet, and her pussy lips parted easily.

I looked up and saw her eyes look back down at me and I quickly found her clit and sucked it in my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes! Suck my clit babe. I love when you eat me. But please, we don't have much time."

I listened and still heard the shower going. I decided to press my luck. My face left her pussy and I grabbed her hand, pulling her down to her knees at the side of the bed.

"Baby, I need to feel your mouth on my cock. Just enough to get me nice and wet so I can pound the fuck out of you."

Tammi took my cock in both her hands, stroking it as she twisted it in her hand. Then with her lips tightly around the head, she took my cock half-way down and started to fuck her face.

"God baby, that is so fucking good. Faster! Spit on it and get me ready for that pussy."

A quick look at my watch told me we were about 10 minutes into it and had about 5 or less minutes left. The water was still running, so far so good. We can make this happen.

Tammi was working that cock as if she had not had any in weeks. Sucking, licking, and stroking. I quickly laid back on the bed as Tammi kept working the cock. Her slurping sounds and my moans filling the room. The shower is still running. It was time to quickly pound one out.

As that thought ran thru my mind, a voice came from over my shoulder.

"I knew you two could not wait to get at each other

The water was still running, but there was Kimmy. Standing naked in the doorway to the bathroom. Her tan lines accentuated the curves on her body. Her hand was between her legs and was rubbing her pussy as she looked at us.

"Oh my god Kim!" Tammi shouted.

"You know how I like to take long showers. So, I decided to take a quick one and leave the water running." Kim smiled as she kept rubbing her pussy.

"If nothing was going on with you two, I would just hop back in and finish. But I had a feeling there would be."

She looked at Tammi, then looked at me. Then looked at my hard cock and followed the string of spit still connecting Tammi's mouth to my cock.

"Don't stop on my account," Kimmy said as she looked at Tammi. "It not like this is the first cock I have watched you suck." Kimmy smiled.

With her shoulder propped against the doorway, Kim's eyes moved from Tammi then to me.

She tapped her clit with her middle finger four or five times. Then slide it along her pussy lips. Looking at us, she bought the finger and took it into her mouth sucking on it as if it was a little cock.

How sneaky is that? Leaving the shower running and checking to see what was going on. Was Tammi in on this? Or did Kim know that Tammi was so fucking horny she would try and fit a quickie in?

From the other night, I knew that they had shared these kinds of encounters in the past and the last one was years ago. As I was thinking about the situation......

"God Kimmy! I am so fucking horny I could not stop at this point if I wanted to. Uggg!"

Tammi broke the string of spit connecting us with her finger, then spit on my cock again and took it back into her mouth.

I let out a huge moan feeling her mouth back on my cock. I watched as she took me down her throat, then looked at Kimmy still in the doorway watching her best friend suck my cock before her.

"I think he likes how you suck his cock Tam. His eyes are half-closed, he's moaning loud and has a big smile on his face. This is just like old-times."

Kimmy said as she kept rubbing, now adding her other hand to pinch the big nipples on top of those 36D's.

Tammi took my cock out of her mouth, continuing to stroke it, ropes of spit covering her mouth.

"Yes, just like old times," she giggled.

"You know you want a closer look. What the fuck, just get comfortable and watch, like old times. Just remember, this is my cock." Tammi looked at me as she stroked my hard dick.

I looked at Kim. I looked at Tammi. Smiling at both.

I moaned as I felt her tongue swirling around the head of my dick.

Kim went back in the bathroom and turned the shower off. Coming back into the bedroom, she looked towards the bed and started to move closer.

That firm curvy body waked to the sitting chair off the side of Tammi's bed.

Sitting down, she flung her legs over the arms of the chair. Her shaved, wet pussy, beautifully framed by her tan lines, was on display for Tammi and me to look at. A wanton look came over her face along with a sly smile.

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, filled the room as Kimmy moaned, her four fingers slapping her pussy.

"She likes to be watched babe, and so do I," Tammi smiled.

Tammi went back down, throating my cock.

"That's it Tam, fuck you look so sexy with that cock in your mouth. I forgot how fucking hot it is to watch you give head. Suck his dick good girl!"

I looked over at Kim. She was furiously strumming her clit with one hand and pawing her tits with the other. Oh my god, she looked so fucking sexy. I had one sexy young woman with her warm wet mouth on my cock and another with her legs spread wide showing me her wet pussy as she played with herself.

I ran my fingers thru Tammi's hair and formed a ponytail behind her head. I stood up and with Tammi sitting on her legs, I held her head still and started to fuck her face. Sliding the hard shaft in and out -- hitting the back of her throat each time.

"Fuck yes Jason, fuck that sluts face! Make her gag on that cock. Make her take it. You know she loves having her face fucked, don't you?" Kimmy moaned still rubbing her pussy.

I looked down at Tammi and she looked over to Kim with her watering eyes.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, I slapped her face with my spit covered cock, eliciting another moan from Kim. Each time I slapped my cock on Tammi's face, Kim spanked her pussy. I looked at Tammi's wet face and Kimmy's wet pussy. I didn't think I could last much longer.

I pulled out of her mouth and pulled Tammi onto the bed.

Tammi got on all fours as I got behind her. I faced Tammi at Kim and rubbed my cock down the crack of her ass.

"You ready to watch him fuck me? Do you remember the first time you watched me get fucked? It's been a while hasn't it. I hope you like this as much as I am going to."

Tammi voiced was filled with lust.

Then turning her head, she tossed her hair to one side. Looking back at me, she slapped her ass and said, "Fuck me babe. Fuck me good and hard. Let her see how good a fuck we are!"

I slide my cock down and paused for a second, pressing against her pussy. She dropped from her hands to her elbows, giving Kim a bird's eyes view of her ass up in the air and of me lining my cock up to enter her.

As I slide my cock in, Tammi let out a loud moan. At the same time, I heard Kim moan.

I looked up from watching my cock fill Tammi's pussy and saw two of Kim's fingers sliding into her pussy at the same time as I slide into Tammi.

I felt Tammi's pussy grip my cock and it was my turn to moan.

Grabbing hold of Tammi's hips, I started a slow steady rhythm. Driving deep and pulling out slowly until only the head was left inside.

Each hard thrust elicited a 'fuck' or a 'shit' or a 'yesssss' or an 'ahhhh' out of Tammi's mouth.

Kim was right them sliding her fingers deep with each of my thrusts then she suddenly stood up.

"You still have Nora in your bottom drawer? I need it to fuck my pussy. I'm done with my fingers. I need something hard so I can fuck myself silly while you get fucked."

Kimmy bent over and opened the drawer. Looking down a smile came over her face.

"Fuck yes! Exactly what I need." She picked up a pink and white rabbit vibe.

In between Tammi's moans, she looked at Kim and said, "just don't break her. It's my favorite vibe."

Kim dropped back on the chair pulling her legs back over the arms of the chair and turned on the vibe.

A low hum, along with an underlying sound filled the air.

A satisfying look can over Kim as she slides the vibe down and waited for my next thrust. In unison my cock filled Tammi again and Nora filled Kim's tight wet cunt.

You could tell that toy was pleasing her more than her fingers did. The shaft stretched her pussy, while the little nub on Nora vibed her clit. Kim's hips started to move and fuck the toy back.

"Oh fuck Kim, Nora fits so tight in your little pussy. Fucking looks so god damn hot watching you fuck yourself while I take Jason's cock. Ahhhhhh."

The moaning, dirty talk, and visual stimulation of watching the scene in front of me was starting to have its effect.

My cock slamming in and out of Tammi and her moaning.

Kim using a rabbit vibe, that apparently, they named 'Nora', fucked her pussy.

My cock was being milked by Tammi's pussy. Each trust had her pussy clenching my hard shaft as I pulled out.

Tammi looked over her shoulder and moaned. Tammi shifted a little and I felt her hand cup my balls and her fingers started rubbing them.

"I'm close baby, so fucking close, fuck me harder, pound me!"

With each hand, I grabbed ahold of Tammi's arms at her elbows and pulled her up, arching her back. Kim watched as I held Tammi suspended, leaving her all but helpless as I took her hard. Her tits swaying up and down, side to side.

Kim's eyes grew wide as she watched her friend get the shit fucked out of her.

"YESSSSS! Fuck that tight little pussy! Make her cum. I'm close too! Do it! Make her cum Jason. Pound her like the little slut she is! Look at her pussy taking your cock! Fucking little slut taking it doggie like she can't get enough! GIVE IT TO HER!"

I looked at Kim then down at Tammi then looked at my cock sliding balls deep.

"Oh FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I grunted.

The sound of skin on skin slapping filled the room.

"SO so SOO close," Tammi moaned. "Cum with us, Kimmy! Keep those legs spreads wide! Let me watch you cum. God yes Kimmy.! Slam your pussy hard! Fucking vibe loving slut! Nora's going to make that pussy cum!"

"YES TAM. I'm a fucking slut. A vibe loving slut that is watching you get fucked and loving it. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm fucking cummmmiiingggg! OH MY FUCKING GOD! YESSSSSS!"

Kimmy's body started to shake. She let go of Nora. Her spasms shot Nora out of her pussy. Her hand cupped her pussy as her legs slammed shut. She rolled to her right side and rode her orgasm.

I let go of Tammi's arms and she dropped to the bed, ass up and face down.

My eyes opened wide as Kim came. I drove deep into Tammi two more times before I yelled, "CUMMING. IM FUCKING CUMMING!"

Tammi slammed back forcing my cock balls deep and ground back on me as my cum started to fill her pussy. I grabbed her hips holding her there, shooting stream after stream of hot cum deep into her. Within seconds she joined the cum fest.

"FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSS, imma, imma, imma... cumminggggggggggggggg!!!!!"

Tammi buried her head in the bed as I kept my dick in her and felt her pussy cum. All the energy she had was for was a loud long moan.

She fell forward, my cock slipped out of her pussy. She rolled over on her back, one hand on her clit, rubbing the last bit of joy out of it. Her other hand on her left nipple, pinching it.

As she caught her breath, my cum starting to slowly slip out of her pussy.

Kim was still in the chair, now with a big wet spot from the center of the cushion to the front edge. Nora was on the floor, still rotating and humming. Kim's eyes glazed over looking at Tammi and my cum soaked cock.

And me? I on my knees looking at two sexy women that just gave me the most erotic session once could ever think of!

Tammi looked at Kim and said to me, "bring that cock over here and let me clean you up. I love how you taste right out of my pussy."

While on my knees, I move up to her head as she opens her mouth taking me in. I felt that wonderful mouth on my cock, her tongue licking me clean. She took my cock in both of her hands, twisting the shaft as she sucked me clean.

Kim shook her head and smiled, "that's my girl! Clean that cock off."

I stroked Tammi's face gently as she lovingly licked and cleaned my cum and her pussy juices off my cock.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Kim get up out of the chair and inch towards us.

With Tammi's face facing me, she didn't see her friend get up. I wondered what she was doing. I knew they had a pack, not to play with each other. I assume she was just getting a better look.

She got one knee on the bed, trying to draw as little attention as she could.

Stretching and leaning forward, she slowly brought the other knee on. Keeping an eye on Tammi and smiling at me.

"Speaking of cleaning up......," Kim smiled looking at me.

Before Tammi could register what was just said, Kim quickly moved between her legs and covered Tammi's pussy with her mouth, and started to suck on Tammi's cream pie.

"Oh, My FFFuckkk... what.... Kimmy... Kimmmmm.. what are you doinggg? Oh, oh, Noooo, nooo. You know we don't, you know ..... you know....," is all she could get out of her mouth.

Kim pushed her face harder into Tammi's pussy.

Tammi moaned letting her head fall back, hitting the pillow. Her hips started to rotate on Kimmy's face.

It was as if the taboo thoughts of her and Kim sharing an intimate moment left her, the sexual energy in the air, washed away any last bit of resistance that might have been in Tammi's mind.

Tammi's thighs opened wider as she was overcome by an erotic spell.

She was now a willing participant in doing something she would never do.

"Eat me, Kim, eat me and his cum from my pussy. Fuckkkkk."

Tammi took my cock back in her mouth, sucking harder, and moaning harder than before.

While looking up and us, I could see the lust in her eyes as she started to suck and lick my cum from Tammi's pussy. She wanted to give Tammi all she could take. She wanted to please her best friend and share this intimate moment with her. Giving Tammi her first taste of a woman eating her pussy.

With Tammi more relaxed, Kim slowed her eating to a more loving pace. Licking and sucking, covering every inch of Tammi's pussy. Licking her lips then teasing her clit, sending jolts thru Tammi's body.

Tammi glanced up at me, then down between her legs.

I looked at Tammi then at Kim thinking that both women are tasting my cum at the same time. Both tasting my cum mixed with Tammi's pussy juices.

I thought I was in the middle of an erotic dream, a fantasy, not ever wanting to wake up.

My fantasy got even better as Kim raised her face from between Tammi's legs.

Her face was wet from eating her best friend's pussy.

Opening her mouth and laying on her tongue, she showed us a couple pearls of my thick white cum that she lapped from deep in Tammi's pussy.

Kim started to crawl up alongside Tammi's body.

Tammi let my cock drop from her mouth.

Before Tammi could say anything, Kim opened her mouth and leaned in to kiss her.

As she leaned, I could see the pearls of cum slipping from her tongue onto Tammi's. They kissed deeply sharing the cum from Tammi's pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Kimmy smiled saying, "I thought it would only be fair for you to get ALL of his yummy cum."

Looking at my cock inches in front of her face, "Do you mind if I have a taste of that cock? I'm still so fucking horny from watching the two of you."

Looking at me Tammi slowly turning my cock towards Kim's face.

"Oh what they fuck, you have eaten me, tasted his cum in my pussy, why not get a taste of his cum right from his dick."

"Mmmmmmm, thanks for sharing Tam, and you are so right, he does have a great cock."

Getting on her knees, Tammi slides in next to Kim. Both girls now on their knees in front of my cock.

Kim had my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, sucking out any cum that might be left.

I don't know how much cum there was, but I know that there was a fair amount of precum slipping out the tip of my cock and into her sucking mouth. As Kim sucked my cock, Tammi started to lick and suck on my balls.