The Girl Next Door – Day with Kimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that feels so good. I have never had two women sucking me off before. Goddamn, you both know how to suck cock....Please, please don't stop!" My eyes started to glaze over.

As Kim kept working my cock with her mouth, lips, and tongue, Tammi started to kiss her way up my body. Each kiss offered another wave of pleasure that combined with the pleasure of Kim sucking my dick.

Tammi continued to kiss up my body, alternating a kiss with a bite.

Not a hard bite, but hard enough to mix a little pain with the pleasure. Stopping to lick and suck on my nipples she finally made her way up to kiss me. The kiss was filled with passion, her lips on mine, Kim's lips on my cock, sent me into a fog, filled with pleasure.

"You like how she sucks cock baby? Do you like how my best friend can't seem to get enough of that dick of yours? Look how hungry she is for that dick. I should have kept you a secret from her." Tammi's eyes twinkled with lust.

As Kim was slurping on my cock, Tammi put her hand behind Kim's head and pushed it further down my cock.

"If you are going to suck his dick take all of it Kim, show him how you can deep throat that cock."

Kim forced her head down and let my cock slide down her throat, a quick gag, and then pulled off stroking my spit covered cock.

Looking up at us Kim replied, "you were so right he has a wonderful cock, I love sucking it, but I need to feel it fill my pussy. It's a perfect size. Just the right length and girth. It would fill me up and I am so fucking horny from watching you get fucked. I need it now. Will you let him fuck me? Please Tam, let him fuck me, or let me fuck him. I don't care either way!"

No one asked me if I wanted to fuck Kim. It like I was not there.

I smiled to myself thinking that it was a forgone conclusion that I would agree to fuck Kim given Tammi's permission. They were right. After all, I am a guy and what man in his right mind would say no!

I had been teased by her hardbody at Wekiwa. Those big 36D tits with those big hard nipples. Watching her fuck herself in the chair. Those big tits swaying.

Tammi took my cock out of Kim's hand and started to stroke it.

"You want this big fat cock in your cunt? You want to have it stretch that little snatch of yours?" Tammi stroked a little faster as she looked in Kim's eyes.

"Get on your back and show us that wet pussy. Spread your legs, let's see how wet you are."

Kim rolled over on her back and did as asked. Her tits sliding back high on her chest, the nipples sticking straight up. Her eyes looking at Tammi, her mouth half-open in anticipation.

"You want to fuck Kimmy's pussy baby? Look at her laying on her back with her legs open for you. Isn't she beautiful? She looks like she needs a good fucking and she is nice and wet for you."

"Baby, fuck yes. I want to fuck her. I want to put my cock right in her wet pussy."

"Fuck, I love this cock. It is hard to share. But look in her eyes, she really really needs it. I have not seen her get fucked in a while. Move up between her legs baby."

With Kim spreading her legs wider, I crawled up between her legs and leaned back on my legs, Tammi grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it a few times, leaned over and spit on my cock, then with her tongue, she spread the spit all over the shaft.

"As wet as she is, I don't think you need any spit as lube, but I want one more taste."

Right there between Kim's thighs, she slid my cock down her throat one more time. Letting it go she grabbed it again.

With her hand grabbing my cock, she pulled me up to my knees. Leading me by my cock, Tammi pulled me closer, until the head of my cock pressed up to the entrance of Kim's pussy.

Kim moaned as Tammi started to rub the head up and down her best friends' pussy lips.

The head of my cock was now soaked, picking up lube from Kims soaked pussy.

"Does that feel good Kimmy?"

"Oh god yes! Fuck I can't take it anymore, fuck me! Put that dick in me!"

Holding my cock in her one hand, Tammi lined me up and with the other hand pushed my ass towards Kim.

"Ahhhhhhh, FUCKkkkkkk" I moaned as the head of my cock pushed into Kims pussy.

I felt her pussy open then tightly close around the head. After fucking herself with Nora just a bit ago, I didn't think her pussy would be this tight. But it was and I was in heaven.

"There you go Kim, now it is up to you. I want to see you fuck the shit out of her Jason, make her cum on your dick. Pound my slutty friend good and hard."

I leaned down to kiss Kim. Her lips were warm and inviting. Her tongue found mine as she moaned into my mouth.

As I slide my tongue into her mouth, I thrust the rest of my cock balls deep in her little cunt.

She responded by throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her toned legs around my waist.

I finally felt those big tits against me. Her hard nipples protruding from her tits, pierced against my chest. She held me tight and started to grind up against my cock, trying to force more into her.

"Fuck Tammi, his cock feels so fucking big, feels so fucking good," Kim moaned.

"I know it does," a lustful smile came across Tammi's face. She leaned back, her hand sliding down to her pussy.

"Just enjoy it, while I play with my pussy and watch him fuck you! Come on Jason fuck her good. Make that slut moan like the little cock slut she is."

Looking at Tammi playing with her pussy and having my cocked buried in her best friend spurred me on.

Lifting myself up on my hands, I took her hands in mine moving them up until they were on either side of her beautiful face.

Her blond hair was splayed on either side of her, her eyes half-closed, and she was biting her lower lip. Holding her down this way forced her tits up in the air and I leaned down to get my first suck on those 36D's. Licking her nipples then sucking hard I took the first one then the other into my mouth. What a great set of tits she has.

"So fucking good, oh my god, so fucking good. Fuck me and suck my big tits," she moaned.

I looked over at Tammi, it was if she was in a trance. Her hand working on her pussy, rubbing hard on her clit. I heard that familiar sound. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!

I let go of Kimmy's hands, lifting myself to my knees. I slide my hands under her knees and pushed her legs back and out, giving me full access to her pussy.

I started to slam hard into her, then pull slowly out. Each time I slammed her, her tits bounced up and down. She took her tits in her hands and grabbed at them and her nipples pinching and rolling them with her fingers. Each trust elicited a moan and another bounce of her tits. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

With her legs wide open, I started to fuck her harder and faster with each thrust. Each time she let out a moan. Each moan louder than the one before.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YESSSSSSssss!" she shouted.

With her hand still rubbing her pussy, Tammi got on her knees and leaned over to kiss Kimmy. It was a deep sensual kiss. One that I imagine was the culmination of all that practice they did years before. It was a loving kiss, filled with the passion of the moment.

"You look so beautiful like this Kim, so fucking hot watching you take that cock. Cum for us Kim, let me see you cum! Let me feel you cum. I want you to cum all over his cock. Let him feel that pussy milk his cock. Fucking cum for us!"

"Oh my god yes!!!!!!!!! So close fucking close, this is the best fuck I have had for such a long time! Thank you, Tam, thank you soooooo muchhhhhhhh," her voice trailed off as I started to sense she was ready to pop.

I kept the pace up to get her there. The sooner the better, as I was rushing to my second load in less than an hour. I was relentlessly fucking her. Each thrust bounced her off the bed and back up into me.

Tammi must have sensed Kim was close. She was urging her on to cum for us, then she leaned down and sucked Kim's nipple into her mouth. That was all it took to send Kim into the throes of her orgasm.

"I'm cummmmm." She never finished her moan as she gasped and started to shake.

I slowed down so I could feel her pussy pulse on my cock and so I could watch this beautiful woman cum while my cock was buried in her.

Tammi kept sucking and licking on Kim's tits as she started to come down from her orgasm.

Thru Kim's shallow breathing we could hear her moan, "that was the best fucking cum of my life." Kim then grabbed the back of Tammi's head and forced it down to her lips. Kissing her deeply. Tammi returned the kiss as she kept rubbing Kim's nipples.

I kept a slow steady fuck as Kim came down from her release, smiling at the two beautiful women.

Sensing that I needed a release, Tammi looked at me saying "let us finish you baby, get that cock out of her pussy and let me have a taste of her. Then I want you to cum all over our faces."

"Yes, It's your turn now Jason. Let us make you feel good," Kim added.

I was up on my feet with the two beautiful women, two best friends on their knees in front of me.

Tammi took my cock and started to lick it up and down like an ice cream cone, getting all of Kim's cum off me.

"Mmmm. Fuck that tastes so sweet. Next time, I want a taste of this pussy juice from the source," Tammi moaned, locking her eyes with Kim's.

My ears picked up the 'next time' in that response and I just smiled inside.

Kim heard that too and pulled my cock from Tammi's lips and kissed her, then put my cock in her mouth and started to suck me.

"First things first Tam, let's get this man to cum all over our faces."

The two of them giggled then went to work to get me to cum.

I didn't take long as their tongues and lips covered my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

One of them sucked on the head, while the other licked the shaft. Then one would lick and suck my balls as the other stroked my cock with the head in her mouth. They were two starving little cock whores all over my dick.

I was trying to hold off, to enjoy the sensations but I was fighting a losing battle.

"FUCK, FUCK, fuck .... where do you want it?" I moaned pulling my cock away and taking it in my hand and stroking, looking down at them.

"On our faces!" they both moaned as they tilted their heads back, and held their mouths open.

"FUCKINGGGGGGG CUMMINGGGG," I moaned as I got two more strokes in.

I moaned looking down at them and pointed my cock first at Tammi, shooting a stream of cum on her face, spraying her face and hair.

Then the second pulse was for Kim, hitting her cheek, with some of the cum falling into her mouth.

I alternated each next load between them until I was spent.

Taking my softening cock I rubbed it on both of their faces spreading the cum around.

Looking at Kim I slide the head across her lips, painting my cum on those luscious lips.

Then I did the same with Tammi, except that Tammi opened her mouth and sucked the last drops out of me.

"You are right Tam, his cum tastes so good right out of his cock," smiled Kimmy as she licked her lips.

Tammi let my cock drop out of her mouth.

Kim leaned over and licked the side of Tammi's face, collecting the cum and pushing it towards Tammi's open mouth.

Tammi did the same to Kim and the two women shared another kiss. A deep sensual kiss, each holding the others head in her hand as the shared my cum.

Tammi smiled as they broke their kiss.

"It was so erotic watching you get fucked again, Kim. I am so glad this happened. I know that we had a pact that we would not 'play' with each other."

"I just had to dive in and eat your pussy, Tam. You know I wanted to for a long time."

"Yes Kimmy, I did know. I resisted for so long, but for some reason, it just felt so right today. I loved how it felt with you eating Jason's cum from my pussy, it just had me lose control. I don't know why we waited so long."

I just looked at them as they shared a special moment. Two lifelong friends that had grown up together, sharing life's experiences. Adding another one to their list of special moments.

A warm feeling overcame me, being there as they added one more special memory to their long list of memories.

I put my arm around both and hugged them tightly, kissing them both on the lips and pulling them down to snuggle.

I could feel a feeling of content come over us laying there in each other's arms.

We enjoyed the feeling as long as we could, but we also knew that Tammi's dad would be home soon, and we needed to shower -- open the windows to air out the smell of sex!

I started another batch of charcoal on the grill so we can get dinner started and pretend we had a normal day at Wekiwa.

The girls hopped into the shower together to get cleaned up. They didn't have much time, so yeah, there was no sex. Well, at least not yet.

I made my way back to my place to shower there, thinking about the order cumming next week!

I think I am going to like it here in Altamonte Springs.