The Girl Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of her hands against my skin feels like a cool breeze during the heat of the summer, but at the same time, it's like feeling the 90-degree humid heat of the outside after being in a cool air-conditioned house all day. The way she makes me feel is so contradicting and yet... I don't want the feelings to cease.

"Hold still," she says. Then I feel the ice-cold touch of metal as it drags down my thigh. My heart feels as if it's having palpitations the way she holds onto my hip for support. Her thumb occasionally caresses my skin, releasing butterflies in my stomach.

The way she drags the razor so carefully down the skin of my knee, has me shivering even though I feel so hot right now. I'm so torn inside, part of me wants this to be over with so I can finally breathe, but the other half wishes it could never end. It's complete torture. As if I'm drowning in the ocean, but I'm fine with it because I can see the light shimmering through the surface and it's so beautiful.

"Turn around so I can get the back of your thigh," she says. I reach out for the wall. She grabs my waist to steady me, sending goosebumps throughout my skin even though it's steaming hot in here. I turn my back to her, but she doesn't let go of me. Her fingers slide down my body. I tremble at her touch. Her hand stops at my hip as she continues to shave the back of my thigh.

I bite my lip as the razor slowly drags down my skin. She gets every inch of my leg. "You have such soft skin. What moisturizer are you using?"

"I uh... Dove I think?"

"I might have to borrow that," she says, sending streaks of electricity through me as she squeezes my hip. Her thumb brushes against the cheek of my butt, causing my knees to buckle.

"Hold still!"

"Sorry!" I squeal.

She finishes with one leg and moves on to the next, lathering it with shaving gel before getting to work. My body seems to melt at her touch as she shaves me. Each stroke of the razor sends ripples of tingles through my nerves. I grasp the first thing I can find as her hand brushes against my tush. Why do I feel so weak right now? And the aching in my loins... It's not natural. I feel like a stick of butter trapped in a pot being cooked. She takes more gel and before I realize what's happening, she smothers it all over my butt and into the valley between my cheeks.

"Wha... What are you doing?"

"You didn't think we weren't going to shave your ass?" she laughs as she caresses my butt. I cry out as she gives my butt a light slap. Her finger slips in between my crack before both hands knead my cheeks. I tense up at the feel of the razor dragging down the skin of my ass cheek. She takes her sweet time shaving my butt. I think I might die with all the sensations taking over my body. She even spread my cheeks apart as she gets in between them. I hold my breath when I feel the razor get awfully close to my rosebud.

"Turn around," she says. Once again, she holds onto me as I turn to face her. She continues to drag the razor down the front of my thigh. I bite my lip so hard, but even the pain can't cut through all the sensations coursing through my body. She takes her sweet time shaving me.

When she finally finishes my leg, she turns the water back on as she lets it rain down on my bare skin. She washes away the remaining gel. Then she turns the water off.

She then rubs another gel on my legs. It's cool like the wind. She takes her time rubbing it in. Her hands feel like ice cubes as they run down my legs, massaging my muscles. It feels so good and yet it makes my legs feel like jello. She turns the water back on and runs it down my legs. God help me.

"We really need to do something with that bush of yours," she says.

"Please no," I beg.

"Relax. You'll thank me later," she says. "Now sit down and spread your legs."

Her words have so much power over me, I can't help but do as she says. I can hear her squirt that gel in her palm. I gasp out as her fingers dive into my oasis. A moan escapes my lips as she lathers the gel all around my pelvis. I can't help but grind my hips as her hand rubs the gel all over my private area. I can feel the heat of her breath on my cheek as she brings her face only inches away from mine. "Just breathe," she whispers into my ear. "And be still."

Suddenly I feel the cold steel razor against my skin and it sends me into another world. She takes it slow. So utterly and painfully slow. But it hurts so good. I can feel the cheeks of my face simmer with a burning heat. The torture she's putting me through is addicting and I feel so ashamed that I don't want it to stop. When she finally finishes, she pulls me to my feet and turns the water back on. I nearly collapse in her arms as she brings the shower head between my legs. I hold onto her for dear life as the heat ripples through me. She wraps her arm around my waist, pulling me close to her as I cling to her.

"We still have to do your armpits. You really need to start shaving on the regular," she says as she puts the showerhead back and turns the water off. "Now come on, lift those arms up. We're almost done."

I can barely even stand right now. I grab the armbar as I raise the other arm up. "You can hold onto me if you feel like you're going to fall."

She says grabbing my arm and placing it against her waist. If my knees weren't weak already, they're buckling now. She takes the gel and rubs it under my arm before shaving my armpit bare. She bathes it in hot water before bring my arm down to her hip. She then raises my other arm and shaves it bare as well.

She turns the water back on and guides me underneath it. Her hands start to wash me. Inside, I'm roasting alive as her hands explore my body, washing every inch of me. This all seems so personal. And yet, the feelings inside me burn like a wildfire. Is it wrong that I don't want this to end? Is it bad that the feelings I have for her are how I should feel towards boys? What's wrong with me?

Finally, she turns the water off. She guides me out of the shower and brushes my skin with a towel, drying every inch of me. She even wraps my hair up. "Here, let me put this moisturizing lotion on you so you don't get razor burn."

Before I can even protest, her hands are on me, slowly journeying across my body as if she's discovering new land. She wraps a towel around me and her arm around my waist as she leads me back to my room. "Don't worry, I have your glasses, they're a bit foggy though."

She leads me to the bed. Then she hands me a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt. I quickly put them on. My mind is still in a foggy haze from the shower.

She hands me my glasses. "I wiped them down for you."

"Thanks," I say as I put them on. When I finally look up at her, the rhythm of my heartbeat speeds up. Her emerald eyes seem to fall upon me like rain. She's also in short shorts and a t-shirt. "I'm wiped out. Do you want to hit the sheets and snuggle up like we used to?"

"Sure," I say. At that moment in time, I would have agreed to almost anything she suggested. She smiles as she hits the lights. I stand up as she pulls the covers open and slips in. She pats the bed, inviting me in. I slide in next to her as she pulls the covers over me. She takes my glass off and sets them on her bedside table. "Your eyes are so beautiful."

"Thanks..." I say, feeling the heat rush to my face as she wraps me into her arms. I can feel her breath as she brings her face close to mine.

Her hand runs up my arm and cups my face. Her thumb runs circles across the skin of my cheek, painting roses across my skin. "Gabs, I have to tell you something."

"You can tell me anything," I say.

"The reason I stopped hanging out with you wasn't because of all the shit that was going on in my life. Well... It was partly because of all the shit, but it was more because of how I felt about you. How I feel about you. Gabriela, I'm in love with you."

Before I have time to process what she said, her lips are upon mine. It's as if the world stops spinning and everything feels so right. A light within me burns brighter than it ever has before, it makes me feel alive for the first time. Then the words my mother spoke earlier ring through my mind. I can't believe Marta's daughter threw such a scene and announced to the entire world she's gay. What's wrong with that girl? I always knew she was a problem child. Marta better get that child under control and have a come to Jesus meeting with that girl. Whatever happened to the old traditional values? I swear kids these days...

I push away from Gracie as my stomach turns in on itself. What if my mother saw me. Would she think there's something wrong with me? "This is wrong!" I say before I can stop myself.

I grab my glasses and put them on. The look on Gracie's face almost brings me to tears. The hurt in her eyes is worse than any pain I have ever felt. "Gracie, I'm..."

"I need to go," she says.

"This is your house," I say.

"Yeah, there's a party I need to make an appearance at. You should go home," she says. Out of the corner of her eye, a tear forms.

"Gracie..."

"Just go!" she snaps at me.

I grab my clothes and put my shoes on before I rush out as tears fall down my face. What have I done?

***

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and please let me know what you thought in the comment section below. Check out my profile for more stories and please give this an honest rating.