All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Pt. 03'

by scarletrose69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Feedback

I love your writing. I love the slow relationship building. I think it might help if you make the sections a little longer. They seem to just cut off completely if that makes sense. Looking forward to seeing what else you write.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 4 years ago

I really love reading these types of stories, and Erin is right she should talk to Gabs and find out how she really feels about Gracie can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Several

Interesting ideas and sub plots woven through this story. My only suggestion is that you don't over cook the teenage angst aspects. The tension between Gabs and Gracie is already there. Inventing more and move obstacles to their relationship could bog the action down. I don't know where you're going with the evil telepathic Dominatrix and Gracie, but if handled correctly it could really add some eroticism to a fairly vanilla lesbian love story. I'm hopefully optimistic about this universe being something special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More darlin. You have an amazing story here. Give us more lol.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Yay

So glad Gracie got saved. You really had me worried. Everything lovable again. Whoop whoop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It’s a lovely story , well written ..but can please you make the chapters longer than this ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gabs & Grace

Gracie definitely needs to talk to Gab. They would be cute together. Nice job tho, 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ready for more

I hope you’re self-isolating and healthy so we can get the next chapter ASAP! Thanks for such a different kind of story. I love the hero fantasy theme. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscarletrose69@scarletrose69
Hey everyone! I write predominantly lesbian stories that all take place within the same fictional universe along with writers Phoenix Cinders and Wolf Hunt. Definitely check them out as well. I will only be posting the first part of Love on the Basketball Court Book 1 Rivals...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES