The Girl Next Door Pt. 06

Story Info
Roxanne's feelings for Dennis in full flower.
2.3k words
4.7
8.5k
13
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,844 Followers

I blinked, opened my eyes, and looked around. I saw Roxanne's beautiful face inches from my own. I saw the clock, it was late afternoon, we had napped peacefully after our lovemaking. The visit to the nude beach had really fired up my need for her, and judging by the way she had worked her body in the throes of passion, I could tell the feelings were mutual.

She lifted up from the bed, her nudity displayed perfectly.

She smiled as she cooed, "Are you hungry for something other than my body?"

She giggled at my expression, I replied, "Yes, I am, where would you like to go?"

Roxanne said, "Bella Italia has a wonderful menu, let's go there. As much as I love to spend as much time as possible between the sheets with you, we have to keep our strength up, and let your cock recharge, build up another load to flood my needy fuck holes."

All through dinner, I could feel the ramping up, knowing what was going to occur soon. After dinner, we made it back home.

Roxanne purred, "Can you wait outside the bedroom for 5 minutes? I want to get myself properly prepared for you."

I said, "Looking forward to it baby."

My cock was back with a force, eager for her. After 5 minutes, I went in, took a look, and felt the heat. Roxanne was nude, kneeling on the bed, facing the dresser mirror. She had her ball gag secured in her mouth, she held up her wrists, letting me see that she had one of her leather cuffs in place, urging me on to complete the cuffing. I was happy to do so, I cuffed her wrists together in front of her. My clothes flew off, I could see the hot glow of sexual excitement in her eyes. I quickly got behind her and started to run my hands up and down her body, kissing the sides of her neck, hearing her whimpers and coos as she felt the building heat. Her eyes were open wide, staring at the reflection, as I nudged against her, then drove upwards. Her eyes flared wide, her head lolled back and I could hear a well-gagged moan as I drove up to the max, she was furnace hot, slick with her lust, making me groan as I felt her tighten herself around me. I slid one hand around her belly, pulling her tight against me, and my other hand reached to her nipples, tweaking and tugging on them.

Her body started to shake, and I could see her orgasm ripple through her, the familiar tightening up around my cock. Not ready to blow yet, I continued to ram her, enjoying the sight of her eyes, the bliss on her face, her muffled moans of pleasure as she came again, then a third time, and a fourth, I decided to switch things up a bit.

I pulled out before my orgasm, she looked back at me with a questioning look. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, I gently perched her on the edge of the counter, so she could lean back against the mirror. I lifted her legs, placed her knees over my arms, gripped her ass cheeks, and pulling them apart. I saw her eyes wide, giving me the 'do me' look and nudging against her ass hole, I powered in. Oh yeah, perfect, we were face to face, I savored her muffled grunts and growls as I drove balls deep in her ass, her face alive with lust as I started to ream her tight back door.

I reached down to diddle her clit, her body started to shake, and she started back in quickly, riding another string of orgasms as I was driving hard into her, pushing myself towards the climax. The constant pulsations of her super tight asshole around my prick finally drove me over the edge, exploding and squirting wildly, filling Roxanne's hungry back door with a hot load of spunk.

I carried her back to bed, released her from the cuffs and the ball gag, and she fell into my arms.

"Oh my god, that was perfect. You like it when I let out my kinky side, don't you?"

I replied, "Damn right I do. The dichotomy of you giving yourself to me for a long, loving session, or a hot kinky ride is amazing."

She said softly, "I would not do that for anybody but you, lover. You understand my needs, and would never take undue advantage of them. You are an amazing lover."

*****

The next morning, we had passionate, drawn-out lovemaking, the way her body wrapped around me, eager for everything I had, the vision of her with me for a long time, I wanted that. Laying back after our explosion of pleasure, with her in my arms, I wanted that, not just for now and then, I wanted that forever.

Over breakfast, Roxanne said, "Let's go for a picnic, I know a perfect spot."

With Roxanne directing the way, we arrived at a secluded glade. We got out and I spread a large thick blanket on the ground.

When I turned around Roxanne has stripped naked, her eyes alive with sexual need. She turned this way and that. displaying her awesome teen body to me.

Roxanne purred, "Another fantasy of mine. Being totally nude under the warm July sunshine, with a caring, giving lover to fill me up. Lay back sugar, I want to ride you."

I eagerly did so, my cock pointing skyward. Roxanne pranced over to me, she swung into position, squatting over my prick, ready to impale herself. Her luscious milk jugs were capped with stiff, rock-hard nipples, I could see the glow of lust on her face, her eyes bright with sexual heat. I had a feeling I was going to get one hell of a ride.

Nudging her opening against my cock, Roxanne paused, then with a low moan, she pushed down hard, letting out a loud gasp of pleasure, mixing with my loud grunt, burying my cock into the grip of her tight pink hole. She purred as she felt her wet, clutching heat gripping at me, she started to flex her inner muscles, wanting to milk me for every drop.

The tightness of Roxanne's 18-year-old fuck-hole wrapped tightly around my cock, it was a massive boost to watch as Roxanne got into the rhythm, her hips starting to pump up and down, as my neighbor's daughter eagerly sampled my sexual proficiency.

My eyes were locked on her amazing body, the joy playing across her face, and the tempo of her sexy milk jugs bouncing up and down in time with her hips. Her nipples were fiery red, swollen with sexual excitement, I reached up, gently pulling and tweaking her nipples, she let out a loud moan, then her fingers slid down over her belly until they found her clit, she started to rub circles over her hard little button, a look of absolute bliss on her face. I could feel my cum, almost at a full boil, I was gonna explode.

Roxanne moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me, lover, fuck my tight little cunt, cum in me, cum in me NOW!"

She let out a loud howl of pleasure as she tensed, going rigid, letting out gasps and grunts of pleasure, her orgasm rushed into her body. I could feel her juices gush, splashing against my shaft, pussy walls fluttering madly, tightening down and milking hard.

Her hand came down, she purred, "Mmmmm, your balls are so tight, ready to explode, oh yes, I can feel your cock starting to jerk, give it to me!"

Her orgasm drove me over the edge, I grabbed her hips and thrust up hard, my cock lodged against her cervix, nudging the bottom open. I heard her grunt and I burst inside of her, my cock went off over and over, my hot seed coating her cervix, the ripples sucking it up into her womb, her pussy convulsed over and over, eagerly sucking me, draining me of every drop.

*****

We made love like honeymooners, with a woman who was as sexually hungry as Roxanne, my lust roared back to life. We were at it 3 times a day, we fucked in every room of the house, out in the yard at midnight, I was really making up for lost sex.

*****

"Oh yes lover man, fuck me, really ram my cunt!"

It was our last night together, her parents were flying back home, and they would be arriving on an early morning flight.

She was spread out, thighs wide, welcoming me in with a dazzling smile, and as I lodged against her. I buried it in one hard thrust, she purred and growled as I bottomed out.

"Yes, yes, hard, fuck me hard, use my cunt like I'm your own personal live sex doll! Give your cock-hungry sex doll what she needs!"

Fired up, with her body twisting and writhing beneath me, I really laid the wood to her. She humped her hips up towards me, eager to get all of me inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, make me cum lover, give it to me!"

I was powering into her with everything I had, she started to make the sounds that I had come to know so well, and she shrieked and cried out as she went tumbling into climax. That took me with her, and I was nudged tight against her cervix again as I splattered my load, painting her white.

We broke apart and tumbled down to the bed, god, what a workout.

"Look at me, Dennis."

Roxanne's eyes were glowing, giving me a steady gaze, and said very softly, "You know, you are making it almost impossible for me not to fall totally in love with you."

That startled me, she'd just vocalized what had been in my mind. I looked at her, wondering if she'd said too much. She looked back at me with a clear, steady gaze.

"I meant what I said, it would be very easy to fall completely in love with you. You're caring, loving, giving, you make sure that my pleasure is as great as I can feel, you've given me the best fucking of my life. I don't care one bit about our age difference. So you're almost twice my age, so what? You're still only 35, you're very virile, and you've satisfied me more in our time together than anyone has ever done so. Think it over lover, if you are serious about giving the icy wife the boot, that would make it very easy for me to take the final step. I'm half in love with you already. I may be taking a big chance, but I know what I feel, and I want you to know how strongly I feel for you."

"Think of it, lover. Waking up next to my nude body every day. I'd be hungering for your cock, I'd never let you go to work without relieving your morning hard-on. If we wake up late, and you are short on time, I'd be on my knees, my mouth filled with your hot, hard cock, sliding my lips down and swirling my tongue all around it. The grip of my lips urging you on, until I get rewarded with the creamy explosion painting my mouth. When we wake up early, or on our days off, your cock would get buried in my hot, wet pink hole. The pounding of your hard cock, demanding satisfaction, oh yeah, so hot, I love being driven into the mattress, feeling the waves of orgasm swamping me, then you make those sounds I've come to know and adore, feeling the tremors of excitement through your cock, the passionate eruption, flooding me with your wet spray of sperm, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into me, mmmm, that's the most wonderful sensation on Earth. And when you want hot, make me take it fucking, make me your live fuck doll, my kinky side will be all ready for it. You can ram me like your cock hungry slut, I love being marked by your cum, putting me in my place as your cock crazy lover."

"Then at night, you could give me a loving ride, taking me like your one true love. That would be the perfect end to the day, to have your cock plundering me so lovingly, taking me up and up, the hot rush of your load flooding me, making me cum in a long wrenching wave of pleasure. Thinking about our nude bodies sprawled out together, drifting off to sleep, knowing that in the morning, you'll be right there with me."

"I'm not trying to pressure you, lover. I just want you to know that I will always be eager and ready for you to spend your desires on, I'll be the lover who will always be ready for your advances. If it's too complicated, and you have to stay married, I will understand. I will still be next door, ready basically whenever you want me. If you give the iceberg the boot, I will be more than happy to live with you. And if you would do me the honor of marrying me, I'd be the happiest bride on the planet. Whichever way, I want to be the one to give myself to you fully, I would never deny you the sexual life you deserve. After all, I'd only be hurting myself to do so."

Wow, she had really given me a lot to think about. She closed her eyes and moved closer to me. She was soon sleeping deeply, having been riding the orgasmic highs. I on the other hand stayed awake for a while, thinking about it. Why not? I was tired of being trapped in a loveless marriage, with a woman who was little more than a stranger I had come to dislike intensely. Roxanne was right, I was still young enough to start over, and with her amazing body and sweet, loving personality with me every day, life would indeed look amazing.

groomleader
groomleader
2,844 Followers