The Girl Next Door Wanted Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene had changed from doggy style on the couch, to missionary on the floor, to doggy style against the table and finally a cumshot on the breasts.

The second the cumshot happened Mia stopped masturbating me. I was a little disappointed at first, but then I realized she did exactly as we had discussed. Sex on the screen, meant my penis was getting attention in real life. It was surprising to me I hadn't yet orgasmed, but the tension was enough to keep me going.

We progressed through another day which took longer than the previous days. Lots of conversations happened and not a lot of activity on screen. Despite the pretty Mia my cock got soft. I took it out of the masturbator and put the masturbator next to me.

The game progressed into the weekend, and that was when virtual Mia appeared in the game again. Real-life Mia being Mia, she guided them quickly to sex again. But this time the scene was blowjob exclusively. They were in the shower, and Mia was on the floor sucking cock. The choices in the scene were different positions of blowjob, handjob and of course the cumshot.

Mia looked at my, meanwhile erect, cock. Then at the masturbator. "You took it out?"

"Yeah, it got soft during the long boring day."

"Ah I see. Give it to me, we should continue again," Mia said.

"Well... it's not sex on screen, it's a blowjob. I don't have a mouth-shaped masturbator."

"Those exists?" Mia said in surprise.

"Oh yeah, but I don't have it sadly. So, I guess we'll need to skip this scene," I said overly sad. Curling my lips as if I was crying.

As it turns out, Mia was easy to manipulate. And this was only one small step from what we've done previously, like she'd said earlier.

And before I knew it, Mia gave me a blowjob. A real one this time. She didn't use her hands too much besides holding me, and didn't get too deep. I moaned in response to the sudden blowjob, letting Mia know she was doing a great job.

I reached out and grabbed one of her breasts. The one closest to me. I squeezed it and ran a finger over her nipple. I felt her tense a little bit, but she didn't respond otherwise. No pushing back, no glances, nothing. Apparently, I was allowed to touch her now. I wondered how far that permission reached.

After a minute or so, and before I got close to orgasm, Mia stopped. She swallowed some of my precum and smiled. "Hope you're not sad anymore."

"How could I be, with a blowjob like that."

And that was how I triggered another blush. Amazing that girl. Still shy despite having given me a handjob and a blowjob.

The scene ended in a cumshot on virtual Mia's face, to which real Mia said: "I'm not going to do that!"

"No need Mia, we don't have to copy everything," I responded. Of course, I had things in my mind how I wanted things to end, and I'll be honest, that was indeed not the ending I had in mind. Or more specifically, that was not the place I had in mind for my cum to end that night.

We continued the game, and surprisingly got to follow virtual Mia for a weekend. It wasn't often the game transitioned main characters so this was a nice surprise.

We followed Mia for the day, which wasn't too long. She had woken up next to Nick and then walked to her dorm, via the school and store.

When virtual Mia got back to her room she crashed on her bed. Then we got the choice what she was going to do, and the choices were interesting. Instead of a 'call x' option, we got options like 'browse porn' or 'check homework' and 'check messages'. Real Mia chose the messages option first. There was only a message from a friend of Mia about wanting to hang out, but nothing special. Then the 'browse porn' option was clicked.

We saw a cheesy sex picture appear on the phone, and then we got the next option. 'Masturbate' or 'exit porn'.

Mia being Mia, she chose 'Masturbate'. On the screen we saw virtual Mia's clothing disappear and her hand was buried in her pussy.

"You want to copy that as well?" I asked Mia, maybe a little too enthusiastically.

"I'd be lying if I wasn't a bit horny now," Mia responded.

And then against my expectations, Mia took off her pants and I got a view of her panties. She didn't take them off, but she pushed her hand inside and touched herself.

"Now you can't control the mouse anymore," I said.

"Why don't you take over," Mia answered.

"Take over the mouse, or your pussy?"

"I... erm... well... I was going to say mouse.... but...."

I got what she was saying, she meant the mouse, but wasn't opposed to the pussy. So I got my right hand in her panties while Mia's hand moved out of the way. A second later I felt the soaking wet pussy. I slid my finger between her lips and found the entrance. Teasing it for a second, I moved back up and found her clit.

I rubbed her clit for a bit and then pushed my finger inside her. Mia moaned in response, acknowledging I was doing a good job. I moved back up, rubbed her clit, and then pushed my finger inside again. This time as far as I could get it in that position.

Mia guided virtual her through a few scenes of masturbation, and that was when the friend who had messaged her appeared in the doorway.

I stopped fingering Mia while we guided the scene of apologies from the friend and the conversation that followed. But the scene that followed was even more interesting, the friend admitted having had a crush on Mia, and that turned into them kissing.

As virtual Mia was still naked, the friend started licking and kissing Mia's breasts, and then went down and started licking her.

"Your turn," Mia said to me.

I looked at her, and her intention was clear when she took off her panties. With this she was now also completely naked. Having taken off her top and pants earlier.

Internally I smirked, it hadn't been that hard at all to get Mia naked. I wondered if it was my trickery that did that, or if Mia's intention had been this from the beginning. I decided I was going to give myself a compliment in tricking and seducing Mia.

I figured Mia wanted me to lick her pussy, but I was going to surprise her by doing exactly what had happened to virtual Mia. I started at her breasts. I leaned forward and started kissing and licking both of her nipples.

Then, slowly moving down, kissing Mia's belly and finally arriving at Mia's bald pussy. I first kissed around her lips, and then guided my tongue between them exploring her clit first. Mia moaned quietly in response.

Then I explored between her lips a bit further and pushed my tongue everywhere. Then with my fingers I penetrated her pussy as I went back to her clit with my tongue.

Mia moaned loudly now, with me fingering her pussy and pressing down my tongue on her clit. After a minute or so of pleasuring her, I stopped fingering and reached for her breasts, which I squeezed, spreading some of her own juices over her body.

Then I stopped before Mia got the chance to have an orgasm and sat back down next to her on the couch.

"Why did you stop?"

"We need to keep going with the game, right?"

"Yeah true... but it was so enjoyable, and you got me so close!"

"We'll leave that for later," I said smirking at her.

I don't think any of us had any reservations anymore. We had given each other oral already and touched our entire bodies. But... my cock hadn't been inside her yet, so more trickery was required. Or, as I assume, more incentive from the game to do so.

On screen the friend made Mia cum, and then Mia returned the favour, after which the scene ended, and it was Monday again.

We followed virtual me again. The day wasn't too interesting, again lots of conversations and story-building, but no nudity. I guess I was hoping for more sex scenes as usual, as there was a real-life reward for them existing now. And a hot blonde girl performing those rewards was not something I've had in a long time.

Monday ended; Tuesday happened. This time virtual me decided it was smart to visit the girls' dorm. Turned out, in a game like this it is a smart idea to visit a girl's dorm.

Within seconds he had seen two girls having sex in a bed together, another girl giving a buy a blowjob, naked girls in a shower and loosely dressed girls in the hallway. It was clear this game was written by a guy who'd never visited girls' dorms in real life, and only in his dreams.

With that image in mind, it was no surprise when virtual me entered virtual Mia's room, Mia was topless and wearing just panties. It also explained the weekend scene of both girls instantly having sex with each other.

There was a short dialogue between the two, and quickly after that Mia started sucking his cock. As an unspoken rule, my cock ended in Mia's mouth as well. She followed the same movement as in the game, circling the tongue around the head, and taking the tip in the mouth.

Then, when we continued to the next scene, the panties were gone and virtual Mia had her ass pointed up and virtual Nick's cock was approaching her pussy.

This was the moment I had been waiting for myself, did I finally get to fuck Mia? Had I loosened her up enough? Or, as I was wondering earlier as well, had Mia's intention always been to fuck me too?

The answer to my first question was quickly answered, Mia's ass was also pointing towards me. No hesitation, no questions. Just a question to get fucked too.

I got behind Mia and pointed my cock towards her pussy as we saw on screen. Mia was still controlling the game and she clicked to go the next scene.

The next scene was full on penetration, so without asking I entered Mia's pussy from behind in one push, and started fucking her. Mia moaned loudly from the sudden penetration and started moving with me.

It probably isn't hard for you to imagine we kind of lost track of the game at that point. As we already had a long foreplay, we really went at it at that point. It wasn't until I got close to my orgasm we looked back at the game to see how we should end it.

I let my cock slip out for a minute and Mia clicked through the scenes. It appeared we had missed a few position changes. From doggy, which we did exclusively, to missionary and then to cowgirl. I wished we had done those too, but I'll be honest, I had not expected to fuck a girl that night, let alone such a cute one. So everything I had managed that day was a bonus already.

Then came the end, and it was virtual me standing up, virtual Mia on her knees, and a blowjob until a cumshot all over her face. I'll be honest, I had hoped for a nice ending, but this was the icing on the cake, to put it bluntly.

Mia didn't seem put off by it either, and she quickly got on her knees in front of me when I stood up. Having had some time between pulling out and navigating the scenes in the game, my cock was up for a nice blowjob.

But, as it had been a very long buildup from all the earlier handjobs, blowjobs and now fucking, it still ended faster than I had hoped for. I felt the cum coming up, so I warned Mia and she quickly released my cock from her mouth. The first squirt of cum still landed inside her mouth, but the rest landed almost perfectly on her face like in the game. A bit on her nose, some on her lips, and one on her forehead.

Once all my cum had landed on her face she took my cock back in her mouth, cleaning the tip and swallowing the last drips that she managed to get out. Then she looked at me and said: "That was not the pizza topping I expected when you invited me in!"

"I seriously only intended to give you the pizza, Mia," I responded.

Mia picked up some of my cum from her face, and then licked it from her fingers, and answered: "Well I don't mind the surprise twist of the pizza night, it's quite a tasty dessert!"

After that we both got, lightly, dressed again and sat on the couch. We no longer had much attention for the game. At the end of the evening, I kissed Mia goodnight, and she went back to her apartment across the hall. Then she teasingly asked, "When are you eating pizza again?". And without waiting for an answer closed her door.

12