The Girl of the Friend Group Pt. 04

Story Info
Lia and her five nerd friends hold a massive gang bang.
4.4k words
4.54
13.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Girl of the Friend Group

PART IV: Gang Bang

My grief is tremendous but my love is bigger. Your real family isn't the one you're born into but rather the one you choose for yourself. I have a family now, and I love them.

Soon after my first threesome, I found out that Rob (the tall chubby one) was a virgin. He was too shy to admit it himself but some of the other guys brought it up once to tease him. After I found out this information, I knew I had to do something. He's such a sweetheart, I knew I needed to make his first time special. So, for Halloween I dressed up as his "waifu" Aloy from Horizon (not the race car game lmao, the one with robotic dinosaurs). I even went as far as to dye my hair red and had a special plan in mind. For my costume, I even made a bow out of PVC pipe. Which was a stupid idea cause it looked like ass but I wanted to make my own rather than just buying one on Etsy.

On the last day of October, everyone got together for a big Halloween party. The theme was: character's dressed up as other characters. Rob took this idea and dressed up as Luigi if he were a member of the Akatsuki, while Hahn dressed up as a "Jewish Samurai" wearing a Hasidic beard over a kabuto. Brad dressed up as a... furry? I'm not sure. It was a bear costume with a top hat and monocle. Mike dressed up as Handsome Jack in a Fallout vault suit and Chester dressed up as Zelda dressed up as Link. I, however, broke this theme because that totally would have fucked up my plan. Perhaps I was a "slut dressed up as Aloy," lmao. We all drank and drank, and after a few "brewskis" I was sufficiently drunk. It was time.

I walked up to Rob, grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. I pulled down his pants, got on my knees and put his massive dick in my mouth to get him hard. (I was fucking surprised too, this thing was fucking GIANT and he was hiding it from me all this time??? Rob might of been fat but to this day his is still the biggest I've ever seen. I eventually asked him how big it was- I didn't measure it myself so take this with a grain of salt ((we all know men love to lie about their dick sizes)) and he told me it was fucking nine inches!!! Insane.) After he was hard as a rock, I got off my knees and got my phone out. I had found this website that creates "sex sounds" of celebrities based off their lines in shows and video games while using AI to fill in any gaps to make it sound more natural. I basically started playing an audio file of Aloy moaning and grunting. I then turned around, bent over and stuck my ass out while resting my hands against the wall. "Take me" I told him, lololol. He then got to rail "Aloy" for five whole minutes before cumming all the way up my back and getting a little bit in my hair. My buddy was a virgin no longer. (A big dick doesn't necessarily mean a long lasting dick, especially if the guy's a virgin. Although let's be honest, when a guy has a dick that size you kinda want it to not last too long. I still want to be able to walk tomorrow, lmao.)

***

Eventually, November came and it was around this time I started to grow into my body in a more "womanly" way. I put on my freshman 15 and was now curvy rather than thin. Not curvy like fat though, I was more like... Kim Kardashian now. Not fat but sexy with a full figure. (I literally know nothing about her except that I've seen her naked, I think everyone has. I even had to google how to spell "Kardashian" while writing this.) And I mean it looked really natural with my fucking watermelon tits, so it never really bothered anyone.

The best part of having five guys trying to get into your pants, is that they are constantly offering you things to try to buy your favor. To be honest, it was low-key kinda a findom situation. I'd send a weekly nude or two in the group chat, occasionally let everyone hit- and in return they'd buy me anything I wanted. That's how ya girl got a custom Animal Crossing Switch. Also I NEVER pay for my food when we all go out to eat and anytime I want a new clothes I just would ask one of the boys to take me shopping. They were all STEM majors so money wasn't an item, although usually it was Hahn spending his parents' money that would buy me the most luxurious clothing.

And then of course you have the obligatory, yet obvious, sexy underwear that they'd buy me. Wanting to see me in it either right before they fucked me or in the group chat, they'd buy me white cotton, black lace, pink satin, cute little undies with yellow cartoon lemons on them and even some with superheroes (or villains) on them. The most notorious of which was a pair of Harley Quinn ones that Chester had pulled to the side and taken a video of me getting fucked doggy style in and then sent to the group chat. Boys *eye roll emoji*

My favorite lay was still Mike. He was clearly the most experienced of the group. One time when we were screwing, I was wearing these pink tube socks and he was fucking me missionary. My legs were high up in the air and my big titties were bouncing up and down as he pounded into me, I decided to reward him for being my favorite! So right as he was about to cum I told him, "Baby... cum on my face. I want you to cum on my face. I'm such a fucking whore but I'm your whore baby." And he gladly accepted my request by shooting his baby juice all over my face and nose. "Ewww! Grab me a towel!" I said with cum in my eyelashes.

***

Thanksgiving is coming, and I'm a little worried about gaining weight from overeating. My weight is something I've started to think about more and more this past month. Sometimes I can't help but obsess over it. My mother gained a ton of weight after she gave birth to me. I even have an emergency panic weight that if I ever cross, I promised myself I would start going on runs EVERY day.

I fucked pretty much everyday now, one of the guys (sometimes more) would invite me over to their place or we'd go to the bathroom near the gaming lounge and they'd just strip me down and screw me right there. Getting fucked so much, it was hard not to just be lazy and become a total bottom, letting the gang have their way with me and just enjoying the ride- or lack thereof (pun intended but I don't think it was a good one lol.)

Speaking of the gaming lounge, we had a giant leather sofa in there now. Chester bought it and its pretty fucking bitchin. And yes, I've been fingered on that sofa- many times.

***

With Thanksgiving, and by extension the end of the year, fast approaching I felt the desire to do something special. A "big bang" to celebrate the friendships we'd made this year right before things got hectic with Thanksgiving, Finals and Christmas Break. Eventually things would finally be back to normal again in mid-January. And what better way to send the school year off with a big bang then a big giant gang band? Hehe.

The next day after the idea popped into my head I went to the gaming lounge and gave each of the guys a cute little flier I had made with the time and date of the "party" wink wink. I didn't want them knowing it was a gang bang- yet. Why ruin the surprise?

***

On the day of the grand event, November 22nd, I picked out my outfit very carefully. I wore a mini-skirt with light pink satin panties underneath. They had a cute little bow on the top, perfect for them "unwrapping" their present. A red and white heavy-duty pokeball pushup-bra and a light blue graphic T with a picture of Squritle on it, that said "I'm a Squirter" and lastly, a pair of big black stripper boots- because I could.

As for my pussy, no more bush for me. I've been keeping it short for the aesthetic as well as to make it easier to eat me out. I'd shaved bald about twice in the last few months I believe but haven't grown out much more than two weeks of growth. I think it looks better and more attractive when it's shorter.

Yes, I know what you're wondering. Okay laddies and gentleman here's the tea on me being a squirter:

Every time it's happened it's been an accident, and sometimes I can feel it happening but only when there's so much liquid it's obvious. It only happens when I'm riding on top. I think it has something to do with a guy's shape or size, but when I move a certain way they hit something deep inside me. I think it's the g-spot or internal part of the clit. Tbh, I don't know what it is but it feels great. Sometimes I can just tell it's going to happen but it's always a fun surprise when I'm just doing my thing and one of the boys say something like "I can feel you dripping down me". Most times I ride it always results in some liquid on the bed but there's been about five or so times that it literally soaks the entire area we were laying in.

It was now time for the party to start and the final preparations were underway. I convinced Hahn to lend me his crazy rich asian parents' credit card to pay for one night at one of those supersized hotel rooms that can fit like five people, at a hotel in downtown Philadelphia. Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne were right, money is the best super power.

"Thank you all for coming today! I have gotten us together today to celebrate our friendship and the ties that bind us together- me!!!" I giggled. "In honor of this, you will all be fucking me tonight, together! And then separately afterwards as the whim hits you."

"Ewww, I don't want to see Chester's dick." Brad protested.

"Why? I know Hahn already has!" Mike sneered.

"Seems... kinda scary." Rob whimpered.

I took charge. "Now, I guess you don't HAVE to have sex with me, but look at it this way: tomorrow morning everyone leaves campus for Thanksgiving. Then, after that you have finals week and then everyone goes home for winter break. This very well might be your last chance to get your dick wet in some coochie before next year. I'd take that deal if I were you. Besides, you've all fucked me before. EVERYONE in this room has had their dick inside of me, what's the difference in doing it all at the same time?"

"Welp, I'm in!" Cheered Chester.

"Fuck it, I've already seen Chester's crooked ass dick once before." Hahn sighed. "Might as well get my money's worth out of this hotel room too, while I'm at it."

"Jeez, I'm in too." Brad relented. "Like I'm about to be in you in a minute here."

"Well... I guess I'm in too. Peer pressure and all." Said Rob.

The only one left was Mike. I knew that Mike did not want to share me, but he had to. For the good of the group. And Mike, despite being my favorite, was not above the group. I looked over at him and made a sad puppy dog face.

I could see the look of deep contemplation on Mike's face and knew that all it would take is one swift kick and the entire rotten structure of his resistance would collapse in on itself. So I slowly walked over to him, got on my tippy toes, grabbed his face and slithered my tongue down his throat. Once our passionate kiss ended, I withdrew my tongue, looked him in the eyes and in my highest pitch good girl voice said, "Come on daddy. Please..."

"Fuck it, I'm in." Mike's will to resist had been extinguished.

It was like electricity, I could practically feel the cheers around me as everything in my plan came together. (Now if I really heard any cheers or not is a different story). It was now time, I needed a sexy gesture to get things rolling.

I pulled up the back of my skirt and flashed my light pink satin panties. I then, with my skirt still flared up, put a finger in each side of my panties and slowly moved them down my hips as I did a cute little dance- waving back and worth. I then got them past my hips and onto my thighs, exposing my pale ass which was a shade or two lighter than the rest of my body. I then took my right hand, my panties now around my knees, and gave my ass a smack. My booty totally had everyone mesmerized. Not bad for a "flat white bitch". I then pulled my panties back up.

"Be careful boys, I'm a squirter." I said as I turned around to gesture at my light blue shirt before pulling that up too, exposing my Pokeball push-up bra. I had wanted to cosplay as May for this gang bang, but if my Aloy costume taught me anything it was that I did not have the range or craft making ability to pull that off. Although, a red bandana would have been easy enough.

I then sat down on the big couch in the hotel room and spread my legs wide. "So... who wants to be first?" I asked, trying to be sexy despite the fact I was not sure how to proceed. I stretched my arms out and arched my back while sitting straight up in that way that "cool" people do.

Mike was the first one of the group to make a move. He sat down next to me on the couch, snatched a kiss on my lips and then proceeded to grope my Pokeballs. Everyone else just stood back and watched.

"Atta boy Mike! Damn, this is sexy as FUCK!" Chester yelled, his hand moving down into his shorts to stimulate himself.

I wasn't really sure what I should do. So I didn't do anything, except open my legs a little bit wider when Mike gently placed his hand side my pink satin panties and his index finger between my wide open pussy lips. I let him inside, and he probed his finger into my warm sex. Almost as if to signal to it what was to come and that it should get itself ready. (Or herself? I guess if vaginas had a gender it would be female.) At first "she" didn't do anything, but after a minute with Mike's thumb grazing my clit- I got moist. I wanted to get closer to him, have him penetrate my entire body, my soul. I could keep him warm for eternity. Keep all my friends warm. It's difficult to describe a feeling that doesn't have a name. Had anyone ever felt this way before I did? The desire to be shared by five men as a way to strengthen and maintain a shining friendship. This thought brought familiar excitement. My head spun with lust as I felt the love I have for my friends. "My friends are my power."

Meanwhile, Hahn sat down on the couch on the opposite side of Mike and began fondling my Pokeballs himself. At this point I was dripping wet and my pussy had done everything in its power to self-lubricate. Mike put his hands on my sides and I lifted my booty up so that he could slide them off me. Now Hahn stuck a finger inside me as well. "Damn Lia, your shit is all velvety and soft."

I've never felt velvet before but when I put my fingers inside myself I wouldn't call that texture "velvet". I don't know why people make that comparison so often. My best guess is its an easy way to say "good". Next, Hahn began tracing circles around ridges of my ear with his tongue, I sighed with pleasure. When he began gently probing the hole of my ear with his tongue- my mind went blank.

Meanwhile, everyone had their pants off at this point and some of the other boys, but mainly Chester, were touching themselves while watching us. I would have loved if one of them ate me out, but the courage to ask never came to my lips.

I squirmed with pleasure. I had achieved peace of mind, and I was going to use this moment of clarity to finally break the ice.

"So, are we gonna get this gang bang started or what?!" I asked in the most confident, dominant voice I could muster. I wanted to be railed by the boys, like a slut with each man controlling the pace of his communal sex toy.

Mike, ever the alpha male, grabbed me and threw me face first into the couch. Now behind me, he grabbed my hips and began to bend me over, my knees on the couch now, so that he could fuck me. After a second, Mike's cock vanished. A moment later I felt the head of his cock slip past my vaginal opening and then back again inside me. Each thrust Mike's dick zoomed past my labia, and into my canal. Six inches was just right and I fucked back until I showed the alpha male who was really in charge. He moaned and groaned as he came inside me. My pussy was magical and I was going to be damned if anyone was gonna resist me for more than five minutes, it was time for someone else to take his turn.

I moved out of my position facing the couch and laid on my back so that the next boy would fuck me missionary. Rob maneuvered himself away from the line with Brad and Chester and over to my mouth. I gave his giant cock a little kiss on the tip.

Next up was Hahn, he spit on his five inches before he stuck it in me. Five was just barely enough to satisfy, as I continued to moan. The sound of my moans seemed to fuel Hahn, he was consistently increasing his pace. Rob stood there with his dick, slapping it against my mouth. I opened my mouth wide, sucking the sizable cock in my face. Hahn now had his hands of my arms, pinning me down on the couch as his thrusts increased in speed. This time Hahn came, adding his cum to Mike's.

Brad's little pp slid into me quite easily, seeing as how I was now lubed up with two other men's cum. I took his four inches like a pro, not that it was difficult. I kinda felt his thrusts inside me but at this point my pussy was overflowing with my juices and two loads of cum.

I stopped for a second to appreciate the scene: five men, my men- my family- either onto of me or watching closely, each with their cock either in their hands or inside me. On my back, their dicks belonged to me, I was on the brink of orgasm. With little thanks to Brad though.

The boys were feeling more like a team now. Everyone knew when it was their turn to take me and cheered for each other as they fucked me on the couch. As Brad quickly finished, his small dick spurting inside me- he got off of me and made way for the next one. My sweetest friend and a mammoth of a man, Rob.

Rob utilized the fact that my heavily used pussy was pre-lubed to ram in his massive dick without the slightest bit of resistance. I spread my legs as far apart as possible and let out a sigh of pleasure as he did it. As I lay, spread apart, he pounded me with his massive cock- it felt like I was being split apart. His giant dick mixed with the other mens' cum and rammed down my vaginal canal where it occasionally brushed my cervix. Which hurt just a little bit, I won't lie but I was so lubed up that was luckily the only pain I felt that night. Using the other men's cum as lube was so symbolic, I loved it.

Rob had finally had enough and his massive snake poured rope after rope of cum into my previously tight pussy. I could feel his cum dripping out of me and down my right leg. My breathing was heavy and my breasts jiggled slightly as the giant got off me.

"Fuck yeah! I love sloppy seconds!" Chester cheered, clearly engaging in some kind of fetish of his. I was so loosened up by the four other men that Chester's five and a half inches felt just as insignificant as Brad's four had.

*Side note from Dr. Lia: yes I know that dick cannot PERMANENTLY stretch out your vagina. BUT you get fucked for an hour straight and see just how tight you're feeling. Of course the next day you'll be back to normal (and quite sore) but for the next eight to sixteen hours your pussy is gonna have receipts of just how much of a hoe you were the night before*

Chester aggressively rammed his cock into my cum flooded pussy and his dick joined with the semen of four other men. I was so wet now that my pussy had zero friction but this did not dissuade Chester as he really put his back into fucking me. He grabbed me legs and raised them high into the air so that he could get even deeper inside of me. I could feel his dick occasionally brush against my pussy but again, I was just so damn wet. The entire scenario must've been a wet dream for Chester though, as he came in only about five minutes.

By this point I had cum from all the penetration too, but tbh I was more concerned with everyone else's pleasure over my own. This was something I really needed to get better at. I'm sure they would if I asked, but sometimes it's hard to speak up. Can a girl get a tongue on her clit without having to ask, pleasssssssssssssse? Is that too much to ask, lmao.

12