The Girl of the Friend Group Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the "group activity" was over, the rest of the night worked like this: while the rest of the boys were free to put their clothes back on as they wished, I laid buck naked on my stomach on a loveseat in the corner of the room, ass up. The guys had hooked up a Switch to the hotel TV and could play Mario Kart, Mario Party, Splatoon... Super Smash Bros... on it and eat all the food everyone had brought. Now, whenever anyone was horny they'd just go over to my loveseat, pull their dick out and hump me until they were shooting my womb up with their seed. Or spray it all over my back, I don't really care. Basically at all times someone was tapped out of the game because they were over clapping my cheeks in the corner. That day I single-handily cured more young angst than a dozen guidance councilors and therapists. Pussy really is the best cure.

By this point my pussy was flooded with five different men's cum. So, it was a little hard to keep track of who was inside me at any given time, especially considering some of them were on their second or third load now. Seeing as how I managed to have cum all over my face, stomach, tits and even a little in my hair- I'd say I was doing a damn good job.

They left me looking like a toaster strudel. It was the best night of my life.

***

Thanksgiving that year was a bore, and I got Bs and Cs on all of my finals. Then Christmas came, and with it a ton of gifts from the boys.

"Wow! Look at all these packages you got from your college friends!" My mom swooned with a big smile on her face.

Yeah just don't open them. I thought.

The packages included all of the things one might expect, books, cute undies, food, Half-Life 3. Kinda wish they bought me a new vibrator though.

Chester's gift was especially... memorable. The label read: "Something to remember me by, and something to remember Hahn by." I imagine the something to remember Hahn by was the 3 inch yellow dildo. Kinda racist. The something to remember Chester by was... a douche? How thoughtful? Is he calling himself a douche bag, lmao? Weird.

Oh yeah and Hahn actually just fucking got me TICKETS TO DISNEY WORLD including a HOTEL ROOM with a little paper that read "The happiest place on earth, aside from between your legs ;)". Damn the boy had game. And sure enough, when I went, guess who was in the hotel room waiting for me? Of course to be nice I kindly fucked his brains out, before we went exploring the park together.

After that fun excursion, the new semester in the middle of January was coming- and fast. It wouldn't be long until I'd see all of my family in person again, and maybe wear some of their gifts for them- if they're lucky and I don't forget. It might even be fun to hold another gang bang.

Damn. Next time, I really should have them all, one by one, eat me out.

THE END

Thanks everyone for reading! Again feedback and comments are not only appreciated, but encouraged! :)

12