The Girl on the Bridge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes. "I'm yours." It is as simple as that. I won't question it. Not when I feel like I can breathe for the first time tonight.

She pulls out something from her jacket and puts a box in my hand. "So, you'll come with me?"

I nod and look down at the box in awe. The same box she tried to give me before. The one that scared the living shit out of me. And now it is the key to my future. My future with her.

"How did I know to come here?" I let her open the box and place the diamond ring on my hand. My heart is full and my eyes are tearing up again.

She smirks. "We met here. I'm guessing you don't remember?"

I shake my head.

"Well, good thing we have the rest of our life to make new memories. Better ones" She leans down and kisses me.

I nod against her lips.

"I love you." I kiss her back.

"And I will forever be yours." She places my hand over her beating heart.

For once I feel my heart beating through her. She has my body, mind, and soul. And I can't picture my life any other way.

1...5678910