The Girl or the Group? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking eye contact, Erika rose, leading me to where Caroline lay, and crawling over her, till she was on her hands and knees on the sheets, her perfect ass just over Caroline's face. She smiled back at me over her shoulder.

"Do you remember over dinner, darling, when we discussed positions? Jen was right actually about what I wanted. Would you like to?"

She wiggled her ass a couple of times and giggled. Then gasped as Caroline reached up and licked at her pussy.

Would I like to? I moved forward as if in a trance, then looked for a condom.

"How about bareback this time, Peter?" Jen whispered in my ear. "I'm afraid you shouldn't come inside her. But Caroline would love to taste you."

The American girl smiled up at me from the bed and winked, as I moved forward, nudging my erection against Erika's pussy lips, and sliding it back and forth. The feel of her on my bare tip was unbearable, and I saw her body tense as mine did, heard her gasp just like me. Then Caroline's tongue licked along the base of my dick, and Erika pushed back against me, just bringing her lips around the top of my head. I couldn't stand it any longer and pushed myself forward into her. Oh, she was so tight, so warm. I brought my hands round to cup her breasts as I plunged all the way into her. God! I was deep inside Erika. I could feel her all over my cock. She was pressing back against me as we both sighed and moaned our arousal.

I pulled back, and plunged in again, feeling my flesh drag against her inner softness, feeling the way her pussy gripped and sucked me, then welcomed me back in as I thrust more firmly. Erika gasped. I leaned over her so my chest was touching her back. Caroline was lapping at my balls. Erika twisted her neck and brought her face round so we could kiss. My tongue invaded her mouth as my dick thrust into her pussy, and we both moaned again. Little electric shocks were shooting along my nerves. I was incredibly, impossibly turned on, and seemed to grow even harder inside her. Erika's head dropped, and she pressed her body back against me as I rode her, the two of us matching rhythms as I felt her getting hotter and hotter. Her gasps became squeals.

"Oh Peter... Oh Peter... Ohhh... Ohhhh... Oh darling... Ohhhh..."

And then her first orgasm hit her, before I had sensed it coming. She ground her ass against me and cried out.

"Ohhh!... Oh Peter!... Ohhh!... Ohhh!... Ohhhhh!"

I rode deep inside her, feeling the hot liquid release of her orgasm, and tried to use my body to pleasure her. My fingers were gentle but insistent on her hard nipples, pulling and twisting them as I'd found she liked in the throes of climax. I remembered her saying she liked her back stroked. So I experimented with running my fingertips and nails along her spine. Erika's back arched even more and her moans of pleasure became wails. My hands switched between her back, her breasts and her clitoris. And I just kept going, in an easy rhythm now, not too hard or fast but firm, smooth. In to her, back out, in again. Erika's climax went on and on. She cried, and sobbed my name. It thrilled me that I could make her feel this way. I didn't want to come myself if it would mean the end of her pleasure. So we went on and on together. And Caroline was licking both of us, and Jen knelt at my side, stroking my legs and butt as she watched.

But, eventually, Erika's orgasms ended. I felt her coming down from the plateau and I eased my movements to a gentle stroke, and leaned back.

"Peter... Oh Peter... Darling... You're amazing... But I can't... take any more... right now... Darling... What do you need?... Do whatever you want with me."

"God, that was hot, Peter," Jen whispered, looking up from where she knelt. "How about you get yourself almost there, and then use Caroline."

So I did. Since Erika had come, I didn't need to hold back. And I was so, so incredibly aroused. The angles weren't quite right for me now, and Erika sensed that. Without saying anything she dropped her shoulders to the bed and put her arms behind her back, folding them with each hand grasping the other forearm. This gave me something to hold on to as I plunged into her. It was also deliciously submissive. I gripped her arms, pulling her body up to precisely where I wanted it. And pounded into her. The feeling was fantastic. But it was too much! A few quick thrusts brought me close. I didn't want to risk anything, so I pulled out and Jen's soft hands helped guide me to Caroline's waiting mouth.

Once again, I wasn't gentle with Caroline. And once again, she didn't seem to mind. She lay there willingly on her back, head hanging down, eagerly taking my length as I face-fucked her. Erika crawled forward and then turned round to lie over Caroline, their breasts pressed together, Erika's mouth right above the other girl's. Jen knelt on the floor, back against the bed. Now all three girls' faces were only inches apart, Caroline's upside down. All looking up at me, mouths open, their eyes wanton and hot.

I withdrew from Caroline and alternated, pushing my manhood into each girl's mouth in turn, letting her lick and suck me. It was amazing, but I was too far gone now. Way beyond being able to cope with any more teasing. I pushed my length back between Caroline's soft lips. And just let myself go. The strokes got shorter and harder. My eyes closed.

I'd been deep in Erika. I'd taken her. Now my shaft was thrusting into Caroline. Her warm lips. Her soft tongue. These girls were so gorgeous. My balls felt heavy with the weight of my seed. I grunted, and then the grunts became louder, almost shouts of pleasure - as I came. The hot, sweet rush of pleasure streamed up my manhood in a torrent of ecstasy, jetting out like a fountain, making me cry out with the wonderful sensations of orgasm. My cum jetted into Caroline's mouth, and I pumped and pumped into her as I came. Filling her. She hadn't swallowed, I realized, she just kept it in her mouth. So I was fucking her sweet mouth full of my hot cum. She was moving her lips and tongue against me, too, and looking down I saw some of my cum escape her lips to run down her cheek. Till Jen leaned in to lick it up. I lost myself in the pleasure of my orgasm for long, long seconds. Until finally my release was complete.

Gently, I withdrew from Caroline's mouth.

But the girls hadn't finished yet.

Caroline and Erika twisted up to their knees on the bed, and Jen joined them. Then, as I watched, Caroline opened her mouth to show it was half full of my white seed. A little of it trickled over her lips and down to her breasts. Jen and Erika leaned in to kiss her, and then all three of their tongues were dancing between each other, swapping my cum between them, gazing up into my eyes as they swallowed it, with little 'mmm' noises, and gasps of pleasure. Licking it off of Caroline's breasts. Then descending on me, to lick and suck every drop.

Apart from their small appreciative sounds, no-one had said a word. The whole thing had been unbelievably, sinfully erotic. I swayed, and then collapsed onto the bed next to them.

"God, you girls are incredible," I muttered as I flopped back. Absolutely drained.

My mind wanted to carry on, but my body had reached the limit. I didn't think I could even move. On the edge of unconsciousness, I could just hear them whispering as they lay down next to me.

"Ooh, I see what you meant, Jen," Erika giggled. "When he had you earlier. I feel well and truly taken. Isn't he gorgeous?"

"Mmm. Tastes good, as well," Caroline added.

"Yes," said Jen. "He's all that. But both you honeys are irresistible, too. When you were lying on the bed together earlier... Well, all I can say is: it's lucky for you I didn't bring my strap-on."

There were more giggles, then I sensed Erika's face next to mine. I tried to open my mouth and form some words, but nothing happened.

"Peter," she whispered. "You are delicious. Relax, darling. You need to rest. Sweet dreams." She kissed me, and lay next to me with an arm over my chest. I was aware of a deep feeling of peace and contentment. Then sleep took me, and everything went black.

***

Everything was still black. But I was awake. After two hours sleep, at a guess. I was on the bed, Erika still beside me, warm and comfortable - someone had put covers over us. I could hear the other girls breathing as they slept.

My body had needed rest, but my damn brain kept on working. Most nights I set my unconscious mind to work on problems while I sleep. Tonight, it had beavered away without me realizing, thrown up a red flag, and woken me.

Too many coincidences.

Dan's text sent me to the gym. And told me to 'go easy'. Sure. Like Dan Walker would tell me to go easy - unless he had something planned. Then Caroline arrives in the gym, dressed to kill and movin' to thrill.

Dan set me up for dinner with Erika. The hell he had to bail. He lied.

And Erika? Erika Jansen was like a personalized drug, designed just for me. God, that hurt to even think about.

Then Jen just arrives? And the girls all know each other. Like, really well. I'd been in a couple of threesomes. They're awkward, the choreography's tricky, it doesn't all just fall into place. Only tonight it had, like clockwork. And the BDSM stuff? Almost a common language for them. They've played together before.

This all happens on my first day off work in a year, after the biggest deal of my life.

And where the hell did girls like this come from, anyway? Their looks alone were centerfold or supermodel stuff, never mind their sexual appetites. Three of them. Going to bed with one guy the night they met him.

No.

When Caroline appeared, I first thought it was a dream. My unconscious sending a warning? Okay, this was not a dream. But it was also not how real life played out.

Therefore it was a set up.

I'd been manipulated before. Mostly these days the boot was on the other foot. I'd set a few people up and taken them down. Sometimes they never knew what happened. And dodged a few traps myself, sure. You get to a certain level, it's just part of the jungle. I was good at it. But this was something else. Dan - the Group - Project Xanadu - Erika - the Foundation - Jen - Mr Mowbray - Caroline - this hotel, the suite. Damn, maybe even my assistant, Mike, with his family issue? Or Jeff, my boss? I didn't like where my thoughts were taking me. Paranoia can be useful, but you need to watch it. Rein it back, Holte.

But still, I'd been set up. I had to know more. Had to.

Erika stirred, then cuddled up to me.

"Peter?" she whispered. "Are you all right? You're all tense."

I sighed, trying to get my thoughts in order. Then pulled away to sit at the head of the bed. There was another movement, and a bedside lamp clicked on low. Its gentle radiance showed Caroline's naked body sprawled out, asleep. And Erika and Jen, also naked, moving to kneel up on the bed, brushing their hair back from their faces. Soft gold light played with shadows on their nubile bodies. They were astonishingly lovely. But, in the shadows, somehow mysterious.

"Too tense to sleep, darling?" Jen teased. She stretched, provocatively. "I'm sure we can help with that."

Erika said nothing. She was watching me carefully, a tiny furrow in her brow. Jen looked at me again, catching on.

"All right, Peter," her voice was gentle. "Penny for your thoughts."

"Okay, Jen." I kept my tone light. "Well, yeah, I was wondering about a couple of things. You know a lot about what Erika and Caroline like. Because you've played together before, right?"

Both girls looked serious, and the room seemed very quiet. Jen's eyes carried the same warning as earlier. But I'd started now. I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes, Peter." Jen's voice was cautious. "I have, with each of them separately. Erika and Caroline know each other, of course, but this is their first time in bed together - I think."

Erika nodded. She was looking at me, but for once I didn't want to meet her eyes. I kept my gaze on Jen.

"And with other girls?" I continued. "Other guys?"

"Peter..." Erika whispered, but Jenna cut in.

"Peter. Darling. We're not going to waste energy being jealous, are we? Don't we have an agreement? To enjoy tonight with each other. Yes, we've been with other men. So what? You're not exactly a virgin. We agreed to have fun. Please can we just do that?"

"Jen, look." I shook my head. "In a few hours I've gone from working a deal to...this. I don't know what's going on. All I want is some honest answers."

Jen thought for a moment, then nodded.

"All right. Ask away."

"Okay. Thank you." I turned to Erika. I looked into her eyes, those deep, expressive eyes. And I couldn't read them. "Dan didn't have any appointment, did he? He set you up with me for dinner."

"Yes," she said, simply. "Dan is your friend. He thought we would like each other, and asked if he could introduce me. I think he's wanted to for a while, but you've been too busy. So yes, we were 'set up', if you want to call it that. But only for a date! You are suspicious because a lot happened yesterday. Okay. But it was just a white lie from Dan, and I was going to tell you last night. I thought you would laugh. I am sorry I didn't get to it, only, well, we talked of other things. Please don't make it into something it isn't."

She looked down, and when she continued her voice trembled.

"Peter, I'm here with you because I want to be. Because I like you. And because we had a deal, to enjoy tonight. Not because of Dan or anyone else. I might have met you, and had dinner with you, and that would be all. But I understand you feel you must analyze things. Although it hurts me to have this conversation."

She looked up at me, and there were tears in her eyes. I felt pain lance into my chest and my head throbbed. Whatever else was going on - whatever else happened in my life - I never, ever wanted to see Erika Jansen unhappy. My eyes closed, involuntarily. I forced them open, but she had seen my pain as I saw hers. I think maybe it encouraged her. Blinking back her tears with a brave smile, she continued.

"There are things I don't know about you, aren't there? And, yes, there are things you don't know about me. We only met last night. But I haven't lied to you, Peter. I would never lie to you."

Erika reached out and took my hand in both of hers, clutching me fiercely. I squeezed back. It helped. But I couldn't stop now.

"Okay," I said to her, trying to smile. "It's okay, Erika. I believe you. And I'm sorry. But then..." I turned to Jen. "Are you going to tell me it's a coincidence you're here, Jen?"

"No," she replied, quietly. "No, it's not coincidence, though the timing was due to weather delays. I needed to see Erika anyway, so we agreed to meet up here. And yes, Dan knew. After all, Erika hadn't met you. She might not have liked you. I thought it would be nice for her to have a friend around." She paused, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"All right, Peter. Erika hasn't lied to you. But I did. Or at least, I haven't been straight with you. And I apologize. I knew who you were. I know quite a lot about you. I'll even go further. I did think one possibility for tonight was that the three of us might end up together. When I arrived, Erika was obviously thinking she'd have you to herself - weren't you, sweetie? But she was kind enough to share. That's just like Erika. But this - tonight - was only a possibility. Erika and I could have just had a girl's night. No sex at all." She smiled. "Okay, I admit that's not likely with me, but, you know, it is possible. But we both liked you, we both wanted you. So here we are."

I nodded. So far, I guess it stacked up.

"But then..."

"Caroline?" Jen sighed, glancing over at the sleeping American girl. "I told you we didn't know she was in the hotel. We only discovered that over dinner. You're an attractive man, and she wanted to join us. Is that so strange? But, yes, I understand why you think it's improbable. Three women you've never met - all right, it is improbable. I admit I overplayed the Caroline thing, and I've said I'm sorry." She grinned. "Yes, I mean I'm so sorry you've had to spend the night with three hot chicks who can't keep their hands off you. You poor dear."

She paused, looking serious for a moment, before continuing.

"One more thing, Peter, in case you were going to ask. The three of us don't go around picking up guys in hotels. Quite the opposite. Erika's never done this before, and it's a rare event for me. And your reaction is to look the gift horse in the mouth? I ought to be quite miffed. And I would be, except Erika likes you. That, and the fact your doubts are understandable." She smiled. "Plus, I rather fancy another slice of you myself.

"But seriously, darling. It comes down to this. Your friend Dan set you up on a date with a girl because he thought you'd both get on. And, oh look, he was right. I came along, partly in case Erika needed a friend if it didn't work out. Caroline was a complete wildcard, and I shouldn't have involved her. You added 2 and 2, got about 400, and started looking for a conspiracy. Honest mistakes all round. But this was intended for your benefit, Peter. Dan and I may have been a bit sneaky, but we just wanted you to meet Erika, and have a fun evening."

I believed them. I was hearing the truth, certainly from Erika. Somehow I knew it wasn't the whole truth. But did that matter? No. Not right now, anyway. I'd pushed enough. Looking deep into Erika's eyes I saw honesty and warmth. And, perhaps - hope? What else did I need? We smiled at each other, tentatively at first, then more happily as we both relaxed.

"Okay, Jen. I get it. Thank you. Both of you. I'm sorry. I apologize for being...discourteously analytical. Please forgive me." I meant to shut up, but some involuntary reflex made me blurt out. "But I'm still missing something, though. Right?" The frustration in my voice was tempered by my relief at connecting again with Erika. "I mean, where do you girls come from? How can you be so...so...Aargh! I don't have the words."

"So amazingly hot?" Jenna grinned. "So incredibly sensuous? Well that, Peter, is a mystery I'm not going to solve for you. So, hopefully alles klar? Great. Now, we can keep talking if you like, but really - shouldn't we get back to our regularly scheduled program? By which I mean some more fabulous sex."

I opened my mouth, but the witty comment which I'm sure was forming never made it out. Erika had launched herself at me, planted her lips firmly over mine, and pushed her tongue against my own. My arms were suddenly full of warm, naked girl, and we made out passionately, running our hands all over each other.

End of discussion.

It was like someone flipped a switch. For us both. All thoughts, all words, all rationality disappeared, under a tidal wave of instinct and emotion. I'd come erect as Erika kissed me, and now an urgent hunger overwhelmed me. I had to have this girl! Now! I had to take her, pull her to me, thrust inside her and possess her! I had to hold her and clutch her body to me! I had to...there were no words anymore, just lust and sensation, flashing images of the mind and my own desperation.

I found myself lying back on the bed, with Erika on top pulling herself tight against me, while her mouth devoured mine. She clung to me, rubbing herself urgently against me, and I squeezed and mauled fervently at her luscious body. A wildness, a pure animal physicality had taken us both. Pulling her with me, I rolled so I was above her, my rigid length pressing down against her loins. She moaned. I moved lower, and the engorged head of my dick was pressing against the lips of her pussy. She felt hot and slick. We were both gasping and panting as we kissed at each other's lips and faces. I could smell her arousal, hear little moans from us both. Frantically, I plunged into her, and felt her legs come around my body, ankles crossing behind my butt as she urged me in harder.