The Girl or the Group? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes... Oh yes!... Ohhh... Peter... Ohhh!... Peter!... Yes!... Ohhh!... Ohhhh!!"

Erika's eyes closed. She bit at my shoulder, her moans grew louder and she pulled my body against hers. Her hips pushed back hard against my thrusts, as her first orgasm took her.

My body carried on, driving into her. I had lost control. Shaking with the intensity of my own mindless lust as I pounded this girl with everything I had. My throat was making grunting and growling sounds I'd never even heard before. And Erika was moaning and squealing as her body fucked me right back, possessing me as I possessed her. Holding me so tight her nails drew blood. And coming again, and again.

As my climax built, a small ray of consciousness penetrated into the frenzied animal I'd become. Turning my head, I saw Jen. She had something in her hand, and some part of me understood. Even in this brute state, Erika was what mattered. I had to care for Erika. I had to protect her. Somehow - God knows how - groaning with frustration, and having to fight Erika's embrace, I pulled out long enough for Jen to slip the condom over me. Before immediately pushing back in, impaling Erika on my rigid flesh. My dick had never been so hard, so full, so yearning. And the orgasm that wracked my body was almost painful. My eyes clenched shut and excruciating white light exploded into the darkness of my mind as a flame of pleasure seared up my length, scorching my nerve ends with the ecstasy of my climax. I shouted - Erika's name. My hips pumped and pumped as I emptied myself, lost in a vortex of lust and delight and satisfaction. Until the animal in me receded.

My body slumped. My eyes opened.

Erika!

She lay beneath me, stretched flat on the bed. Eyes closed. Breathing, but otherwise still. Oh my God!

Her eyes fluttered open. Then closed again. Her lips moved, but she made no sound.

Jesus Christ! Was she okay? I pulled out, kneeling up to stare at her motionless body, panic rising in me. Jen and Caroline stood by the bed. Caroline looked shocked. Jen's face was unreadable. She leaned over Erika, examining her face and then whispered something in her ear. Erika's eyes opened, and she started to rise, then collapsed back on the bed, looking up at me. It took a moment for her to focus. She reached out a hand, and I took it, holding tight as I gazed fearfully back at her. She smiled weakly and squeezed my hand, and I almost collapsed with relief.

"It's all right, Peter," Jen said, gently. "Erika's fine. She may have passed out for a second there. Give her a moment."

I thought I might pass out myself. My body seemed drained of strength. My head throbbed painfully, but that was nothing to the pain and guilt of my own thoughts. Was Erika okay? Had I hurt her? What had I done? What the hell just happened? My jaw had dropped open and I was just staring at Erika, trying to work out what I could do.

"Erika... Erika..." I couldn't even form a sentence. "I..."

"Hush, it's okay, Peter," Caroline put her arms round me. "Relax. Just breathe. She's fine."

Erika took a deep breath and released it in a gust, then slowly raised herself to sit up against the bedhead. Her face was pale. She looked like she'd just stepped off an extreme rollercoaster, but her breathing was coming back to normal, her eyes were clear and focused, and from the way she adjusted her position to get comfortable, her motor control seemed fine. Apart from checking her pulse, I'd about reached the limit of my post-coital medical knowledge. Then she smiled.

"Erika... I'm sorry... Did I hurt you?... Are you..."

"Shh, Peter," she interrupted me. "Darling, I'm all right. Everything's all right. You didn't hurt me. I think it's what Jen's said, I passed out. Just for a bit. That's never happened to me before. Well, it was all rather intense - no, Peter, I loved it." Her smile broadened. "Perhaps we both got carried away... but I felt like I was coming the whole time you were inside me, and it was...amazing! I only hope I didn't miss too much." She giggled. "No, really, Peter. I should apologize to you, darling. I didn't mean to worry you. It was a bit wild - but you were fantastic! Come here, darling, please. Just hold me."

We collapsed against each other, with a gentle kiss. The other two kindly brought glasses of water, and after a few minutes things were back on an even keel. I'd gone from scared shitless, to embarrassed, to - with Erika's encouragement - relaxed. I was so relieved she was okay that, to my surprise, I felt good. Rested and, if necessary, ready. Maybe a bit light-headed, too? All my distrust from earlier seemed forgiven and forgotten. Jen grinned at me.

"I have to say, Peter, when you stop being analytical, you really stop being analytical. I think you and Erika may have had some unresolved issues to work through."

"Yeah," Caroline added with a smirk. "Peter - as a child, you weren't bitten by a radioactive honey badger, were you?"

"Oh, stop it, you two!" Erika scolded. "Peter didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who started it, and I was just as passionate as he was. It's just I couldn't keep up with him." She lifted her chin, smiling at me proudly. "Because he is such an amazing lover! Anyway, Jen, you said the program for tonight was fabulous sex, and that's what we had. You two are just jealous."

"Oh." Caroline said, her voice flat. "Jealous. You went there, huh? After you've had him about sixty-six times, you insatiable little vixen. What am I, your cheerleader?"

"Hmm. Yes," Erika smiled sweetly. "Good idea. And Jen can be the coach. I'll be the team."

"Right," said Jen. "Yes. Look, I feel the concept of sharing may have got a little misunderstood here somewhere, Erika. You greedy Friesian. I absolutely insist that Peter entertain Caroline and/or me next."

"What?" I exclaimed, figuring I might as well join in. "After the scare I just had? I wasn't planning on having sex ever again. Sorry."

Jen's eyes lit up.

"D'you know," she said, contemplatively. "There's nothing I enjoy more than a man who thinks he can resist me. I've been gentle with you so far, Peter. Out of respect for your advanced years. But now I'm afraid the gloves are off."

"Advanced years?"

"Are you hungry?" she continued, ignoring the interruption. "Traditionally, you'd be entitled to a hearty breakfast now. We can order room service or there's some stuff in the fridge."

"Advanced years."

"Yes, well, repeating yourself is a classic symptom. Would you like a cup of tea, dear?"

I looked at Erika.

"Didn't we say something earlier about spanking?"

"Don't bring her into it," said Jen. "Jansen, you need to rest: you're on the bench for this next innings. I have the perfect game for you, Peter. Got your bat ready?"

"Another game, Jen? I'm not much for cricket. And I think rain might stop play."

"Mmm." Jen was purring now. "Good. You go right ahead and play hard to get, Peter. It'll make it so much more fun later. When you have to beg."

All four of us were grinning now. Game on.

Erika kissed me, laughing as she wished me good luck, and moved to the other side of the bed, leaving me sitting up against the bedhead.

I blinked, and for a moment my head spun. This was all so unreal. I was on a hotel bed with three impossibly gorgeous women. Erika lay to the side, posing herself artistically, legs flexed, toes pointed. She looked at me provocatively, and I just drank in the sight of her, my erection returning. Then I turned to see two luscious, naked blondes crawl sexily over to kneel by my feet.

Caroline's lips parted as she looked down at my dick. Jen just gave me a knowing smile, pushed my knees about a foot apart, then placed pillows either side of me, and positioned my arms lying on the pillows, face up.

"I'll explain the full rules in a moment," Jen said. "But basically, you're going to stay still, and we're going to tease you. If you ask us to stop, you lose - and you have to do whatever we say. Easy, right? Excellent."

"Go on, Peter," Erika said, encouragingly. "You can resist these blonde floozies, can't you?"

"Can I?"

"No, I'm afraid not, darling," she giggled. "But it's going to be so hot watching you try..."

*******************************

Hi! I hope you're enjoying this story, and thanks for reading. Chapter 4 will be out soon.