The Girl or the Group? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen licked steadily up my shaft. But this time she kept going. Finally! At last, at last, I felt her tongue touch the very most sensitive tip of my erection with exquisite gentleness, once, twice and then a third time. The sensations were so incredible I groaned, my eyes closing. And then Jen did it again. I saw stars and my body trembled.

I'd never been so thoroughly teased and so desperate to come. I was standing, holding a submissive position at Jen's instructions, hands clasped behind my head, body quivering. Legs stretched apart, completely exposing my desperate manhood. And looking into Erika's gorgeous, flushed face, her eyes wild as she gazed back into mine, both of us unbelievably aroused.

"Ohh... Peter," Erika gasped. "Oh darling... Ohhh... I am so hot now... Ohh... I'm burning up."

"So, Peter," Jen's voice was calm, cool and completely in control. "You'd like us to give you a Chance, is that right?"

"Yeah... Ahhh... Yes, Jen..." My voice was unsteady, hot and completely lacking in control.

"Hmm." She paused to lick lasciviously at my balls till I moaned. "What do you think Caroline, is Erika ready. Are you, Erika?"

"Ohh... Oh yes... Ohh, Peter..." Erika's wide eyes were locked on mine. "I want you so much."

"All right," Jen smiled. "You know, there's loads more we could do. All sorts of positions we can put you and Erika in, and naughty things we can do with both of you. Oh, well, perhaps another time. So, Peter: third Chance. Would you like us to stop?"

"Yes, Jen," I panted. "Ahhh... I would. Yes."

"Oh, darling," Jen dipped her head to take the tip of my erection into her mouth for a fleeting second. "You'll need to do better than that! I told you. You have to beg. And you have to ask me nicely, like Caroline did - remember?"

"I have to beg?" I managed to say. I had no problem with that, actually, but some token resistance seemed appropriate. "I thought... ohhh... you liked being submissive to me, Jen?"

"Exception that proves the rule, darling," she smiled wickedly, stroking my shaft. "Now what was it you wanted to ask?"

"Okay... Ahhh... Okay... Mistress Jen... Ahhh... I beg you to stop... Please, Mistress... Ohhh... You win... I beg you to stop teasing Erika and me... Please, Mistress."

With a satisfied smile, Jen's mouth dipped to cover the head of my dick, sliding up and down till I groaned. She rose to kiss me, then went to sit on the bed, her long legs stretched out.

"Yay! We win, Caroline! Right, Peter - now you have to do what we want. Hmm." She eyed my aching erection. "You need some time to calm down. If you stick that thing into anyone it'll just go off. So, first of all I want your mouth. Kneel down darling. Get to it. And you can keep calling Caroline and me Mistress. Same for you, Erika - you can serve Caroline."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, in a suitably humble tone.

"Yes, Mistress," Erika smiled.

Caroline sat down next to Jen. Erika and I found ourselves kneeling side by side, giving oral pleasure to our two mistresses. Jen's fingers in my hair directed me while I lapped and kissed at her pussy.

"Oh... Ohhh." Jen gasped. "You two make a great pair of slaves, don't they Caroline?"

"Mmm," Caroline agreed. "Although, I'd like their hands behind their backs. More submissive."

"Good idea. Go on, you two, you heard your Mistress."

I smiled ruefully at Erika, who rolled her eyes before grinning back. Then we did as we were told. And continued to service them with just our lips and tongues and faces, till first Caroline and then Jen climaxed, pushing their bodies hard down on to our mouths as they came, using us for their pleasure.

"Excellent work, Peter," Jen said, a few moments later. "Now, your Mistress wants you inside her. Reverse cowgirl, I think. And don't you dare come."

I lay back on the bed, letting Jen roll a condom on and mount me once more. The other two moved next to her, the three of them kissing and caressing each other as Jen rode me. She soon came again, crying out loudly.

"My turn," Caroline declared. "Erika, you can get him ready for me."

I was still erect and feeling strong. Jen pulled off of me and Erika sucked me sweetly before putting on the new condom, while Caroline bent over to kiss me deeply and passionately. She smiled down at me.

"Being dominant is fun. You must really need relief, Peter, don't you? But now I'd like you to take charge. Throw me over the back of the sofa and make me come till I scream. Then you can have your orgasm." Raising an eyebrow, she gave me a challenging smirk. "Think you can do that, big boy?"

My answer was a sort of growl, triggering off-stage laughter from the other girls. But I'd already experienced Caroline's preferences. I knew what she wanted. I bounced off that mattress like I was rocket-propelled, grabbed Caroline's arm - not too hard - and half dragged her out of the bedroom into the sitting room.

We kissed again, Caroline rubbing her body provocatively against mine, while my hands fondled and mauled her delightful flesh. But she had given me the green light and I couldn't wait any longer. I spun her round, pushing her face down over the back of the sofa and forced her legs apart till she was in the position I wanted. Ass up, legs straight like mine had been earlier, head and arms down on the cushions. I grabbed her hips and pressed my dick against her pussy lips, meaning to tease her first as she'd teased me. But the moment I found the moist entrance to her, any thoughts of drawing this out vanished. I had been provoked to bursting point, and now by God it was time to burst. I slid into her in one firm motion, and she pushed back against me with a will.

And I fucked her.

Caroline was hot, tight, sweet - and completely ready for my penetration. Her gorgeous dancer's body felt wonderful beneath me. And I had some frustrations to work off. I leaned over and jackhammered into her, holding her first by the hips, then with one arm round her waist and the other squeezing her breasts. Before long, she started to come, squealing and bucking in my arms. I kept going, showing her no mercy - confident that that was what she wanted. Judging by the way her cries continued as multiple orgasms wracked her body, I was right.

Having made a fair contribution to her climax count for the night, I felt free to lose myself in her body. And I did. Somehow, here and now with Caroline, it didn't seem wrong to just exploit her, to take her ruthlessly for my own pleasure. Of course I'd never hurt her, and I didn't - I know what real violence is, and this was nothing like that. But this sex was rough, with an aspect of selfishness unlike anything else this evening. Very much not my usual style. In this moment, though, it felt right. Plunging deep inside her, feeling my hard length invade and conquer her sex, hearing her gasps and feeling the way her body submitted to my ravaging. My balls boiled over with need, the lightning of orgasm lit up my manhood with electric delight and I groaned with the pleasure of it, clenching muscles pumping out my seed, again and again as I came. Aware, too, that Caroline came with me. Until, finally, panting and sweating, I was done.

With a shudder, I pulled out, leaving Caroline a shattered wreck bent over the sofa.

Slowly, she uncurled herself and stood, breathing hard, wet with perspiration, her long blonde hair tangled, and partly plastered to her reddened face. We both swayed with fatigue, and reached out to cling to each other.

"Holy shit, Peter," she said, between breaths. "No wonder Erika passed out."

Erika and Jen appeared, and led us back to the bed.

"Impressive hip action there, Peter," Jen said, grinning. "I hope you didn't break the furniture. But I think Caroline got what she needed."

"I'll say," Caroline murmured, collapsing onto the bed half a second before I did. She rolled over to kiss me, then sank back into the mattress, eyes closing. Jen lay down next to her.

"Erika?" I panted, turning my head to look up at her. "How are you doing?" Not that I was in any condition to go again right now.

"Shh, Peter," Erika whispered with a smile. She lay beside me and stroked my cheek. "I'm fine. It was Caroline's turn with you. Even if it made me want to scratch her eyes out." She giggled at my expression. "Not really, darling! We're all sharing, remember? Jen... helped me out while we watched, so I can last for a bit. But seeing the way you handled Caroline over that sofa." She bit her lower lip and her green eyes were lustrous beneath lowered eyelashes. "Mmm. Well, that's another thing you are definitely going to do with me, Peter Holte, please." She kissed me tenderly.

"But not tonight, darling. We all need rest now - with no more worrying, okay? Sweet dreams, Peter." We kissed again, my eyes closed, and sleep took me.

***

My dreams were sweet. Sweeter and sweeter. There was daylight in the room, but that wasn't what woke me. I'd fallen asleep with three naked beauties sprawled about me. I was woken by three naked beauties running their hands over me, kissing, licking, pressing soft female flesh against me. Turning me on before I was even conscious. Well, these past few hours - where was the line between dream and reality?

Erika's smiling face swam into view, her lips found mine and my day started with the perfection of her kiss.

"Good morning, darling," she said.

I raised my head to see Jen and Caroline competing over my erect dick, tongues lapping at it, kissing it, sucking at the tip or licking down to my balls. The incredible sensations that had woken me were amplified tenfold as I lay back and watched the girls toy with my body.

Erika shimmied down the bed to join them, and for a while the three of them devoted themselves to pleasuring me. Just as I was thinking I should be reciprocating somehow, Jen pulled away from the other two to curl up by my chest, kissing and nuzzling at my face.

"You know, Peter," she said. "We can't explore everything in a single night, but there was one question over dinner you answered that I'd like to test." She paused to lick my neck. "Oh, but Erika and I need to put our shoes on first. Caroline - can I trust you to keep him amused for a moment without making him come? Please, sweetie? Thank you."

Jen and Erika scooted off, and Caroline brought her mouth over my dick, sucking up and down with a tormentingly slow rhythm till they returned.

"Peter, please would you get up?" Erika said. "So that we can kneel at your feet, darling."

And so I found myself standing, with Jen and Erika kneeling before me, naked except for their high heels. Caroline stood behind me, pressed against me, caressing and licking at my body.

"Oh, I can guess the question." Caroline murmured, "Knowing you, Jen. Okay, I'll just watch and not distract him. So long as I get a taste after he's come."

Jen and Erika took turns, one sliding her mouth down my rigid manhood while the other concentrated on my balls, then swapping round. Very soon, I was close to coming. Sensing this, the girls eased off the sucking, to just kiss and lick at my erection, keeping me close to the brink.

"So, Peter," Erika said, gazing up into my eyes with a smile. "Do you remember Jen's last question?" She paused to run her tongue up the underside of my dick. "If the two of us were both kneeling like this." She kissed the tip. "Naked." She kissed it once more. "Except for heels, because we thought you would like that." She licked me again, and I gasped. "Mmm, you do like it, don't you? The two of us, doing this." Another slow lick. "Are we how you imagined, darling?"

"Ahhh..." I moaned. "Better. Incredible."

They both smiled. Erika guided my dick towards Jen's face, watching as the other girl pushed her mouth right down my length till she was deep-throating me. Looking up at me again, Erika continued.

"Then the question was, Peter: would you rather come in our mouths?" She ran her tongue over her lips. "Or over our breasts and faces?" Her hands slid down over her breasts, cupping them and offering them to me. "And you said 'breasts' before. Is that still what you would prefer, darling?"

Before I could respond, Jen brought her mouth off my dick with a soft 'pop'.

"It's a tricky choice, Peter, I know," she said, smiling naughtily. "And please don't argue it's a false dichotomy - just answer the question as set, all right?"

Erika was planting soft kisses all over the end of my dick. I saw stars.

"So," Jen continued. "On the one hand, if you come in our hot little mouths we can use them to give you some of the most gorgeous sensations a woman can give a man. And you'll be jetting your sperm straight into us, and filling our mouths so we'll just have to swallow it down like the good little girls we are. Or, on the other hand, you can stand there with us kneeling at your feet and just blast our boobs and our pretty faces with all your cum, spurting it wherever you want and making a complete mess of us. And then we'll rub it all in to our bodies, or lick it off each other."

"Mmm." Caroline whispered in my ear. "A girl never forgets a man coming all over her and making her do that, marking her with his seed. And naturally Erika and Jen would use their mouths to clean you up anyway, like your obedient little sluts."

"Yes," Jen agreed. "We're being quite slutty already, aren't we? Kneeling, and asking what you'd like to do to us. So - which will it be, mouth or breasts?"

"Any... preferences... ladies?" I managed to gasp.

"Whatever you would like, darling," Erika said, between kisses.

"Yes. Dealer's choice," Jen added, as her mouth joined Erika's.

"Okay. Well. Breasts, then. And, uh... I guess I'm pretty close now."

My hand closed round my erection, and started pumping. Jen and Erika knelt back on their heels, each with one arm round the other, holding themselves tight together, faces cheek-to-cheek. They thrust their boobs forward invitingly, and looked up at me with bright eyes.

"Let's see what you've got, Mr Holte," Jen said, in a teasing voice.

"Yes," Erika smiled, green eyes sparkling. "Show us, Peter."

Watching my dick from beneath lowered lashes, they opened their mouths.

It started in my toes. These girls had got me unbearably aroused, and kept me close to the edge of orgasm. Now I pumped myself to completion. Muscles went taut all the way up my legs, my butt clenched and my balls fizzed. The dam broke and I moaned as hot liquid pleasure surged up my shaft to explode out in ropes of cum. The first shot into Erika's mouth and across her cheek. The second landed on her throat and down her breasts. The next splashed across Jen's upper lip. I managed to direct another strand onto each girl's breasts, and then I was no longer jetting, only oozing. Erika leaned forward, took my dick in one hand, and rubbed her face all over it, smearing herself with my juices while looking into my eyes with a bewitching smile. Finally, I was done. Completely drained, I staggered back and Caroline guided me to sit on the edge of the bed.

Erika and Jen knelt back, and we all inspected my... well... handiwork. I'd fairly plastered the girls with long stings of white goo, and Erika's face was shiny from my cum. She licked some from her lips and smiled up at me, then scooped a bit from Jen's breast with a finger, and sucked it up.

"Mmm," Erika purred. "Still delicious, darling."

"Oh, Peter!" Jen exclaimed, in a faux little girl voice. "You've made such a mess of us! How ever will we get cleaned up?"

"I want some, too," said Caroline, kneeling down between the other two. She leaned forward and sucked my dick clean.

"Sit back, darling," Jen instructed me, with a seductive smile. "It's our part of the show now."

With that, the girls treated me to another unbelievably erotic performance as they addressed themselves to every drop I'd spurted onto them. Erika looked into my eyes for a long moment, with a sultry expression, before kissing Jen deeply, their tongues sharing my seed. Caroline moved to lick Jen's breasts clean, positioning herself so I could watch. Then Jen knelt behind Erika, her hands reaching forward to massage my fluids into Erika's breasts while Caroline kissed them both. The girls movements were languid, graceful and incredibly sensuous as they kissed and swapped my cum, licked each other or rubbed my juices into their bodies, pausing now and again to suck my dick into their mouths. And all the time they looked at me with hot eyes and knowing smiles as they licked my cum off each other. Unbelievably, I grew partially hard again as I stared at them. The display of female beauty and sensuality was almost too hot to watch.

"I hope you are satisfied with your choice, Peter?" Erika said in a low voice, with a smiling glance at my semi erection. Caroline lapped at her face while Jen sucked her nipples.

"Erika..." I stammered. "You girls... You're all so incredible... Um, that's a yes. A lot more than satisfied."

"Well," Jenna smiled. "Thank you. You're doing pretty well yourself, Peter, keeping all three of us satisfied. But I'm hungry now - no, for actual food, sweetie. It's after nine. Shall we order breakfast up?"

"Yeah, and I need a shower," said Caroline. "After all the things Peter did to me last night."

"We all do," Erika agreed, eyeing my erection again. "Though I don't think he's quite finished with us yet." She kissed me. "At least I hope not, darling. But let's take a minute to catch our breath, yes? Hmm. Actually, that shower is big enough for all of us..."

While Jen phoned down for food, Erika and Caroline pulled me to the bathroom for a very giggly and completely inefficient shower. Normally I have a focused approach to personal hygiene, and get through a shower in four minutes including hair. This was...rather different.

The shower stall had two rainfall heads plus side jets, and it soon got very steamy. In every way. I spent most of my time lip-locked to one or other girl, running my hands over them as shower gel was poured over all our bodies. The girls were hot, wet, slippery and out for fun. When Jen joined us, things got more explicit. I don't think anyone actually came - though with Jen around you never know - but my erection was quickly at full mast, and the girls all seemed to feel it needed special attention, from their soft hands or soapy boobs or asses.

Or their mouths. Personally, I'm convinced it's easier giving oral pleasure in a shower to a man than to a woman. Or maybe their technique was just better. But I practically drowned at one point, and the girls found the effect hilarious rather than erotic. Oh well. But they seemed pretty turned on too. Sure, we all got clean. I think they rotated through showering themselves, with two of them keeping me busy at any one time. But mostly, this was outrageously sexy fun with water, three hot and happy girls, and one very happy guy.

We finally emerged, laughing, kissing and clinging to each other. With Jen pinching and tickling anything she could reach. Erika grabbed a large towel and led me back to the bedroom, where she wrapped it round us both with an impish smile. Her body was pressed tight against me, her arms around me while mine were held inside the towel. She raised her lips to kiss me - then, giggling, tipped us both sideways onto the bed. We were confined by the towel, pinned by our own weight, and my arms were trapped by my side. Erika's arms were round my neck now, and she took advantage of her relative freedom to manoeuver herself on top, her body pulled hard against mine. We were kissing and laughing at the same time, and my rigid dick was pushed against her loins. I could scarcely move. And why would I want to?

"I've got you now, Peter," she said, with a contented smile.

"Works for me, Erika. Oh, wait - or is it 'Mistress'?" I responded, lost in those dazzling green eyes.