The Girl or the Group? Ch. 04

Story Info
FFFM Morning Show and au revoir.
9.7k words
4.87
28.3k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gorson
gorson
214 Followers

Hi! This is the final part of this story. I hope you enjoy it

*******************************

Stiffen the sinews

I sat propped against the bedhead. The two blonde girls knelt near my feet, while Erika lay to one side.

"You just lie there, Peter," Jen said, with a seductive smile. "The rules are simple. Caroline and I can adjust your position or tell you to move, but otherwise you have to stay still. No matter what. You're allowed to squirm and writhe, of course. That's only fair. You won't be able to help yourself. But no intentional movement unless we say. All right?

"Now, you get five Chances to ask us to stop. But we decide when to offer them. If we give you a Chance, and you want us to stop - all you have to do is ask nicely. Then, of course, you have to do what we say. If we use up all five Chances, and you don't give in, then you win and we'll do anything you tell us. Anything, darling. Agreed? Great."

I looked at the two girls in front of me, and swallowed. My heart thudded. The air was heavy with erotic anticipation.

"Oh, I do love doing this to a man," Jen cooed, looking deep into my eyes.

"Me too," Caroline whispered. "Teasing is so much better when you can touch them. And he's not tied up, so he's got to hold himself in position. I wonder if he realizes how hard that's going to be. Shall we start by kissing him?"

The two of them crawled forward again, making a sensual performance of it, to kneel above where my hands rested on the pillows. There, they pressed their bodies against my upper arms, their hands coming up to caress my chest and head. If I lifted my hands I could have touched their pussies. But I aimed to stick to the rules.

First one girl then the other would kiss me, her tongue probing deep into my mouth. The other would be licking my neck or ear, nuzzling my cheek or kissing at my chest. Soft breasts pushed against my upper arms, partly enfolding them, or rubbed across my torso. Fingers traced delicate lines on my skin.

"Mmm," Jen breathed in my ear, glancing down at my erection. "You're hard already, Peter, and we've barely started."

They kissed their way down my face to my chest, sucking my nipples, till I moaned. Then carried on down, feathering blonde hair across my skin, tickling and tantalizing, while their hands caressed my upper body.

"Did you know his arms are sensitive?" Jen asked. "Yes, Peter. Brace yourself! I'm going for the cubital fossa!" We all laughed, as they lifted my arms to their bodies. Until I stopped, gasping. There was a gorgeous blonde licking and caressing each of my arms, massaging them between their boobs, kissing my wrist and palms, sucking at my fingers. They made it an incredibly arousing display. Pre-cum started to flow from me. I panted, forcing myself not to move.

"That's right, Peter," Caroline teased, as she planted soft kisses up my inner arm. "Keep still. It's going to get a lot harder soon. Maybe try not to think about it? You know, the fact you're lying there and you have to stop yourself from moving, no matter how much you want to, while two girls do everything they can to turn you on."

"I might move further down, now," said Jen, placing my arm back on the pillow and kissing across my stomach. Then, careful to make sure her hair did not touch my throbbing dick, she shifted down to my feet, caressing them and slowly taking my toes into her mouth, licking and sucking them.

Meanwhile, Caroline returned to kiss and lick at sensitive spots on my neck that she'd discovered earlier.

Jen's hands were stroking slowly up to my knees, and I felt as though every inch of my skin had become a super-receptor. When did my calves get that sensitive? Her skillful caresses were so arousing I gritted my teeth, fighting to hold myself still.

Jen's fingers and warm lips reached the inside of my knee, then up to my inner thigh. A low groan escaped my mouth, making her smile.

"Mmm, yes, please do moan, Peter," she murmured. "It's so revealing. Ironic, really. When a person is tied up or has to stay still, and is desperately aroused - like you are, now - they just can't help making those sexy little sounds. Even though it's the worse for them. Because once we know something really turns you on, Caroline and I will just keep on doing it. Like this."

She grazed her nails down the inside of my leg to my knee, while leisurely kissing select parts of my thigh, and rubbing her body along my lower leg. The two girls were moving almost as if in slow motion, at a sort of erotic low speed. The pace was languid. Deliberate. And merciless. Their bodies changed position slowly, flowing seductively. Caresses were long and gentle, but insistent. Kisses were deep and hot and, again, unhurried. My body had started to jerk when they touched me. I was squirming now. As Jen had predicted. Having to hold myself in position just added to the torment.

"We probably will touch your dick eventually," Caroline whispered, between searing licks below my ear. As if to reinforce her words, Jen's lips were about an inch from my erection, as she breathed hot air onto it, making me moan again.

"Mmm," Jen agreed. "Probably. Not for ages yet, though, darling." She was lying between my legs, her fingers tracing idle lines on my inner thighs. "But there are a couple of things here that could use some attention."

She pressed her mouth against my balls, first one then the other. Kissing, licking, sucking them gently into her mouth. For long minutes her soft hands caressed them with exquisite softness, while her tongue laved around them, up to the very top of my thighs and down below them to lick lines of erotic fire up my most sensitive flesh. And all the while, Caroline was French kissing me, rubbing her breasts against my chest, stroking all over my upper body.

"Uhh...Uhhh...Ahhhh." Eyes closed, lost to the sensations, I moaned, unconsciously moving my thighs to give Jen more access.

"Uh-uh, Peter," Caroline chided, drawing her tongue sensuously across my lower lip. "You're not allowed to move. You just have to lie there. It feels so good, though, doesn't it? Judging by the way you're gasping, and sweating, and clenching your body. Mmm." She kissed me, hard.

Jen lifted her lips from my body, and I opened my eyes to gaze into hers. She gave me a wicked smile.

"All this pre-cum, Peter," she said in a honeyed voice, running a finger through the slick little pool on my stomach. "Anyone would think you're turned on." She raised her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. "Mmm, delicious. Imagine how good it would feel if I was sucking something else instead. I bet you'd like to come now, wouldn't you darling? Oh, but that's not me offering you a Chance, Peter. We haven't done nearly enough to you yet."

Jen and Caroline lowered their mouths to my body again, and continued to tease and agonize me for what felt like ages. And still they had not touched my dick.

Jen changed position so she was lying half over my left leg, her hands and mouth only inches from my throbbing erection while she tortured me. Her eyes met Caroline's, and the American girl snaked down the bed to lie in the same position across my right leg.

My eyes feasted on the pair of them. Caroline was taller, and larger-breasted than Jen's. But both shared slim, shapely legs, perfect peach asses and slender waists. I looked over to see Erika gazing at me with sultry eyes. Her lips were parted and as I watched, her thighs rubbed together.

"I said it would be hot watching you, darling," Erika whispered. "But it's even sexier than I thought. I'm so turned on. If I touched myself I'd come right away. And I really want to join in. Mmm, all the things I could do to you, Peter...But that wouldn't be fair, so I'll just keep watching. But this is driving me crazy."

"Driving you crazy?" I panted. "Not to be all whiny, but...Ohhh..."

I gasped, as a tongue lashed delicately across my balls, and looked down again at the two blondes lying draped over my legs. Their mouths and fingers were circling closer to my dick. Jen looked up at me with a sinful expression.

"We're going to use our mouths on this big, strong erection of yours now, darling." Her lips reached the base of my shaft. She planted a soft kiss on it and my whole body tensed.

"Two chicks, one dick," Caroline giggled. "Sound good, Peter?" She moved her mouth to kiss the opposite side, and then the two of them were nuzzling at the lower half of my rigid manhood. More pre-cum flowed from the tip.

"I was very naughty in the gym wasn't I?" Caroline continued, between licks and lingering kisses on my yearning flesh. "Although perhaps you'd say I'm being even naughtier now?" Kiss. "I bet you'd like to punish me though?" Lick. "I bet you'd like to throw me over a chair and just fuck the shit out of me?" Kiss. "All you have to do is ask." Kiss. "And this stops." Lick. "And you can come...oh your inner thighs are really sensitive aren't they Peter?" Lick. "I mean when I kiss and suck at them and drag my nails along them." I moaned. "Ohhhh, I love making you do that. It must mean you're getting really frustrated. Look how big and hard your dick is. It is a really nice one, but you know, Peter, until you ask us, you're not going to come."

Jen licked steadily up the underside of my dick, stopping about two inches from the head with a sly twitch of her lips.

"Peter, you know we're not going to let you come yet. In fact we're not even going to touch the yummy head of your big thing at this stage. But you're obviously pretty worked up now, darling. All right, then. This is your first Chance. If you'd like us to stop, you only have to ask."

Jen's soft hand rubbed up and down my shaft a few times, with agonizing slowness. But only touching about two-thirds of my length, staying off the top two or three inches. Then she and Caroline both leaned in with mouths wide open and locked their lips around me, one each side. Together, their sweet mouths rubbed up and down together, moving in time, brushing up and down me like Jen's hand had done. It felt incredible. But it wasn't going to make me come.

The girls lifted their mouths off of me, and brought their faces together for an erotic kiss, while gentle fingers carried on stroking me. The kiss ended, and Jen spoke again.

"You really want to come, don't you, darling? And it's hard to keep still, isn't it? We know. Well, all you have to do is ask, and we'll stop this teasing. You'll be able to move, and we'll go on to something a bit more interactive. You know, like where you get to sink this hard rod of yours deep into some blonde babe, and pound her till she screams her orgasm and you explode inside her? Doesn't that sound good?"

My eyes locked with Jen's for a moment. She smiled, her expression mischievous.

"Oh, but you're not going to give in yet. Isn't that right, Peter?"

"No, thank you," I managed to say, between gritted teeth.

"No, of course not, darling. Not at the first Chance, that would be much too easy. Well done, you." Her fingers were still gliding over my shaft, and she looked down at it. "All this pre-cum, Peter." Jen smiled. "I'd say you're on a bit of a sticky wicket here. No? Not really translate? Bloody Cornwallis. Anyway, enough of that. Since you've declined your Chance, you can't come, darling. But we can. Right, Caroline?"

With that Jen took her fingers off my dick and rose, moving to kneel above my right hand, as Caroline did the same over my left. Each girl moved my hand to their pussy.

"Don't do, anything, darling. Stay still. We're going to use you."

I just lay there while another erotic performance unfolded before me. The two girls first used their own moistened fingers on themselves. Stroking delicately while their eyes, increasingly hot, gazed into mine. Then their hands each grasped mine, moving my fingers and hands into various positions and rubbing their pusses against me.

The girls' eyes closed, as their hips thrust their pussies back and forth against my hands. Then Jen straightened two of my fingers, sucking them to wetness, and pushed them slowly inside herself. I let her use me how she wished, keeping my fingers rigid as one of her hands directed my movements into her hot pussy. Her other hand switched between her breasts and her clitoris, rubbing and caressing herself till she gasped.

Caroline at first used my thumb around her clitoris, and then inside her, before copying Jen and switching to two fingers. Their movements got faster, and both girls started to moan and whimper. Little beads of moisture appeared on their skin, and as they let themselves go their hair flew about their faces. I may have cooperated a bit with my fingers, but mostly I just stared as the two of them rubbed themselves brazenly to orgasm. Watching in awe as these two incredible girls brought themselves to climax on my hands.

Jen was first, and as she got there she changed her grip so the palm of my hand was pushing against her whole pussy, and ground herself against me. As she came, gasping, Caroline reached climax too. The whole show hadn't taken more than two or three minutes. And at the end, the girls licked their juices naughtily off my fingers, before leaning down to kiss me, long and sweetly. I could taste them on their own tongues. My erection quivered with arousal.

"Mmm," Jen sighed. "That's better. It's such a turn-on, playing with you like this, Peter. Since we can come any time we like, I think we might just keep going till daylight. There's something you may have overlooked, darling. Under the rules, we don't have to ask you if you'd like us to stop. We can just carry on. Sorry. And you have to lie there and just take whatever we choose to do to you. Doesn't that sound fun? I think we'd reached the lower part of your erection, right?"

Jen and Caroline moved back and picked up where they'd left off. I threw a rather helpless glance at Erika, who was watching me closely, her chin in her hands now.

"Those were the rules you agreed to, Peter," she said, in a sympathetic tone. "And this is really frustrating me too. But imagine how good it will feel when they do let you come, darling. Eventually."

"Oh, thanks," I muttered, as she giggled.

I figured it was about four in the morning. It wouldn't be daylight for at least a couple of hours. Both blonde girls were lying draped over my legs again, stroking and kissing me. Caroline's mouth brushed higher up my shaft, almost to the most sensitive tip of the underside, before pulling back with a teasing smile. And Jen licked at my balls till I gasped, my dick twitching against Caroline's lips.

"Uh-uh, Peter," Caroline smiled. "Stay still. Until you ask us, you're not going to come."

"That's right," Jen added. "In fact we're not even going to touch that bit right under the head. That's what you really want isn't it? We've got to know your body now, darling, and that's the best way to make you come isn't it. Up and down on the shaft and something rubbing against the tip there, just on that sensitive bit where I'm blowing now. Oh, that must be so frustrating for you. What if Caroline keeps rubbing the shaft and licking your balls, while I just put my slutty little mouth right over the top, like this. Breathing my hot breath on you, but not touching. How's that, darling?"

I closed my eyes, as a moan escaped my lips. I could feel the hot, moist air from Jen's mouth as it hovered only a fraction of an inch above the yearning tip of my erection. She knew exactly what I wanted. My whole body was so tense it was trembling. I was incredibly aroused and frustrated, desperate for the girls to touch my dick as I needed and make me come.

But of course they didn't.

For long minutes, Jen and Caroline worked together all over my thighs, my balls, and the shaft of my erection. Still never touching the desperate tip. Pre-cum flowed down me like a river. The girls used it to moisten their fingers, or their breasts when they carefully used those on me. At one point, Caroline straddled my waist and her soft ass rubbed against the upper side of my dick, while Jen lay between my legs, licking and controlling my erection so I was teased but they still didn't touch the spot I wanted. They caressed, and kissed, and fondled and tickled and licked all over my body. Except for the one place I really needed. The feelings were incredible. Drowning in the sensations, I lost all track of time.

Then Jen's mouth was at my ear, licking and nuzzling.

"How are you doing, darling?" she cooed. "I bet you'd really like to come now, wouldn't you, Peter. Mmm. Oh this is such fun, isn't it? Please don't crack yet. Second Chance. Do you want to ask us to stop?"

"Nghh," I heard a strangled voice saying. My voice. "N...No."

"Oh, that's very good, Peter. I can see we'll have to turn up the heat. Time for Erika to join in."

I heard whispering, and felt the mattress give as the girls moved off it. Opening my eyes, I saw them at the foot of the bed. Jen was positioning Erika: standing, legs straight and quite far apart, hands behind her head. Caroline reached down to pull me up, and stood me about a yard in front of Erika. She placed my hands behind my head and nudged my legs apart till Erika and I were identically posed, facing one another.

"Peter, Erika." Jen's voice was like honey over ice. "Stay still and keep looking into each other's eyes. Let's see how you do now."

Caroline knelt in front of Erika, and Jen did the same before me, and the two off them went to work on us. Starting slowly, with gentle caresses up our legs, feathering our butts, planting soft kisses on our thighs and stomachs, and then moving to our loins. I saw Erika's eyes flutter and close as Caroline kissed at her pussy. Then I gasped and my own eyes closed as Jen kissed up my length.

"Keep your eyes open, darling, as much as you can," Jen whispered, her hands gliding over my chest.

I had never experienced anything like this before. Caroline and Jen were all over us. Kissing and licking at my dick and Erika's pussy, making us both moan. Then standing behind us, so both pairs were looking at the other, as the girls ran soft hands all over us, while we had to hold ourselves still. My body tensed and squirmed to their touch, pre-cum pouring from my aching manhood. And all the time I was trying to hold my gaze on Erika's eyes, seeing her tormented arousal as I felt my own. The erotic submissiveness that Erika and I were being forced to feel was incredibly powerful. Pure sexual torment was reducing me to a helpless, mindless creature of mere sensation. I was so turned on I couldn't process it all, only register a flickering series of images seared into my brain...

...Caroline standing behind Erika, fondling her breasts till she moaned, while Erika's eyes stared into mine, wild with arousal, and Jen rubbed her body against my back, licked my neck and grazed her nails down my chest.

...Jen's hands molding her breasts around my shaft to titfuck me, as Caroline knelt between Erika's legs, lapping at her pussy and sliding her fingers inside her, Erika gasping and moaning. And still Jen had not touched that most sensitive spot at my tip.

...Erika, cruelly aroused to the brink of climax, with Caroline standing behind her caressing all over her body.

"Oh...Ohhh..." Erika gasped. "Oh, Caroline...Ohhh....Please..."

And at the same time Jen planting soft, exquisite kisses up my length till she was almost, maddeningly at the spot I wanted. Then gently grazing her nails against the very head of my dick.

"Oh, God...Jen." I heard myself moaning "Jen...please."

"Mmm," Jen whispered. "Peter - would you like another Chance? You would? Well, let me think about it, darling. Keep looking into Erika's eyes."

gorson
gorson
214 Followers