The Girl Who Dared Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind?" I asked, pointing him back to the walking path. "We'll get going in just a minute."

"Alright, you freaks," he chuckled. "You're lucky it was just me who happened to --"

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "Thank you!" I began helping Sara to her feet, allowing the young man to get a good view of her front. If I had to guess, I suspected they both liked it. I could see glistening juices all over Sara's inner thighs again. The stranger waved on his way out, taking an extended view of Sara before turning. She bent down to pick up her bra and panties. "No, not those," I said. "No underwear. Just your shorts and shirt for now."

"Really?"

"Don't you want to go?"

"To that place? Did you mean it?"

"Yeah, I meant it. It'll be fun."

"And about the drive home?"

I paused, trying to gauge her. Finally, I said, "Sara, I don't want you to do anything you are uncomfortable with, but I would love to see you fuck yourself with a vibrator on the drive back home. A bit of a thrill, huh?" My filthy talk brought another reaction. I noticed she closed her eyes, perhaps fantasizing or visualizing the scenario. "So? Would you like to go? You're under no obligation."

Sara finally put on the two articles of clothing and winked, "Okay. I think I'm going to take you up on that offer. We only live once, right?"

"Yes, and hopefully for a long time. Would you like to get something to eat first?"

Sara beamed. I really was making her day, it seemed. "Yes, I'm starving!"

As Sara bit into her chicken cordon bleu, I asked, "Did no one else know about your little dare? What you did with me? I thought maybe it was something you and your friends cooked up?"

She sat quietly a moment, appearing uneasy. "Um, no. No, it was just me."

I laughed. "I think that's amazing. You really are kinky, aren't you?"

"Hey, is that so bad?" she giggled, pushing back a little.

"I want you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Send me that video."

"Excuse me?"

"The video you had me make for you. I want a copy. I swear I won't share it. My eyes only."

"Sara? Are you not comfortable doing that? I thought-"

"No, it's..." Sara put her fork down and sighed. "Brian, I... uh... well, yes, of course, you can watch the video, but..."

"But what?"

Sara may be bent, but she's straight where it matters most, so she fessed up. "Brian, I secretly recorded your reactions while you filmed me. The app records both cameras simultaneously."

I was laughing before she finished. "All the more reason I must see that video!" I shouted.

Sara exhaled, relieved, "Shew! I thought you might think I was weird or something." She fished out her phone and pulled up the video. "Give me your phone number and I'll send it. SWEAR to me, it's only for you!"

I gave her my digits and reassured her, adding, "... and of course, I think you're weird. You're fucking crazy and I love it. I hope we become fast friends."

Sara blushed, looking away. "Oh, this might be different than your average friendship."

"Yeah. I thought so, too."

**

"Are you sure? That's like... how much?"

"Sara, this is a once in a lifetime experience, so I'm in. And think of what you're making out with."

"But it's so much."

I shook my head. "You got a vibrating egg. My ex loved those. She still does, as far as I know. What else? A vibrator with a clit stimulator, which I suspect will be your favorite -- "

Sara gasped, lightly slapping my shoulder, "What? Just because it's the largest of the bunch?"

"You've obviously never tried one." Sara glanced away, almost looking embarrassed again. I continued, "And these nipple clamps... you mentioned you'd like to see what those are like, so I'm getting those for you, too. And finally, a good old-fashioned dildo, which I insist. How can you be twenty years old and possess no sex toys?" Sara had confessed as much on the drive over.

"I've never seen a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom," whispered Sara.

"That's why I'm getting it for you," I smirked. She looked confused. The total came to $142 and change, which wasn't an issue for me. Sara, on the other hand, had mixed feelings about it. "Look," I said calmly, on the way out. "I spend this much every Friday night at the bar. It's nothing. You promise to enjoy the gifts and not worry about the money. I promise to enjoy knowing I made one very special lady happy today."

"Hah, you're just saying that," Sara said, as we climbed into my SUV.

I didn't start the vehicle right away. Sara was excitedly fumbling through the contents in her bag. It was about a twenty-minute drive home with all the traffic and lights. We were currently parked in the side access to the sex shop, where we were alone. "I'd say we have maybe an hour or more of daylight. Let's spend the next thirty minutes or so getting ready, before heading back."

"Getting ready?" Sara asked.

"Yes, there's a reason I wanted you to get the dildo with the suction cup base." Sara pulled the flesh-toned, rubber dildo out of the bag. With the base, it stood perhaps eight or nine inches. It was somewhat girthy, like most of its type. She turned it up and down and then looked at her seat. "The uh... the cups won't stick to this leather, I don't think. Not with the seams and all."

"I wasn't going to have you use it there." I pointed to the passenger window and her eyes doubled in size. "Right there. Wet the bottom of it, then plop it right there on the glass. You'll have to face me a bit, but I think you can ride that way going home."

"But sir, the glass is barely tinted!! My entire ass will be pushed up against it." There was a quiver in Sara's voice.

" Well, I'll try to drive on the quiet roads home. And I think it is important you do this right."

"What do you mean?"

I reached over, into the bag, and pulled out the nipple clamps she had purchased. They had a gold chain attaching the two. "Put these on."

"Right here? Now?"

"I believe I asked that same question when you first met me, asking me to film you. You know you want this, Sara. I got your back. Let's show you off."

"Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this," Sara trembled, squeezing the dildo in her hand tight. I handed her the clamps. She dropped the dildo in her lap and looked to me. "Do I have to take my shirt off?"

"Not yet, but put them on," I said. "Make them tight." She held the clamps up for a moment, examining them in the dimming light. "Do you need help putting them on?"

"I think I got this figured out," she said, smiling, lifting her shirt. Once again, I lay witness to her near-perfect set of breasts. It was no wonder Sara enjoyed showing her body, but her spirit played into it, more than her physicality. She was a thrill to watch. It took some tweaking to get the spring clamps adjusted just right and I was hard by the time she'd finished, finally dropping her shirt back down. "Wow, that feels good," she said, squirming a bit.

"Well, yeah, you'll need to get yourself good and wet, Sara, before you take on that dildo."

"Maybe we should have gotten some lube."

"I don't think so."

For the second time, Sara reached over, lightly tapping me. "That's mean. You're going to make me sore!"

"Not if you're already good and wet, like I said you should be."

"And just how is that going to happen?" she purred.

"It can start with you taking off those shorts." Sara looked left and right and then out the front and back of the car. "Come on, you know no one's around here, on this side of the road. You're fine."

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You started it."

Sara giggled again. "Hey, it took a lot of preparation to pull that off."

"I want you to tell me all about it. In fact, why don't we watch that video together. Here, in the car. Get you prepped for the ride home."

Sara crinkled her nose. "Are you sure? I mean, you could just watch that on your own, you know."

"No, I want you to point out your favorite parts." Sara's face turned beet red. I was pushing buttons and I continued pressing. "So come on, slip out of those shorts. Pull on the nipple chain a bit. And let's watch this video."

Sara already looked in ecstasy, just thinking about what was in store for her on the way home. Slowly, she lifted her shirt, raising the front just over her breasts. She looked to me, licking her lips and gently pulling on the chain, causing her nipples to stretch. She then dropped the chain and slowly began sliding her shorts down, kicking them off her feet.

I leaned in. "Just think. In a few minutes, you're going to firmly plop this dildo on that window, and then you're going to bend over and put it inside you. Then I want your ass pressed all the way against that glass, taking it all in." Sara moaned, closing her eyes. She began stroking her clit with her right hand and pulled on the chain with the other.

She exhaled heavily, and pitched her eyes to me. "Brian, you get me so fucking horny."

"I think you get yourself horny."

Sara snorted a bit, but then quivered, driving a finger or two inside. She stopped pulling on the chain and picked up the dildo. "Aren't you afraid we'll get caught? What if the police see us or something?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Your call to risk it, Sara... but I bet you want to. Wouldn't you like it?"

"Yes," she said quietly, still grinding on her clit. "But..."

"Yes?"

"We can't go yet. It will be too easy to see me. Can we wait until dusk? Then let's do it."

"Sure, we can. But what shall we do until then?"

Sara's eyes gave it away, darting from mine to my crotch and back. "Brian..." she whispered. I just stared at her and nodded, while she asked, "Can I?"

"Do you want to suck my cock? If you promise not to make a mess, I'll let you suck it. Can you swallow all of it?" Sara groaned harder, before she leapt over, working fast to unzip me. It was difficult, because my raging hard-on stretched the zipper. Finally, she fished out my throbbing member and instantly her warm lips wrapped around my shaft. She and I moaned in unison.

Sara had to position herself at an awkward angle over the center console. It couldn't have been very comfortable, and it certainly impeded her performance. This was a good thing, as it was going to take great effort on my part to hold out. I whispered to her bobbing head, "I'm going to fill you up." I could feel her shaking in anticipation, wanting to get off, as she continued playing with herself with her free hand. Talking dirty worked pretty well so far. "Soon, I'm going to make you mount that dildo on your passenger window." A slight moan. " While I drive us home, you're going to fuck that dildo and you aren't going to quit until you cum." Sara was getting louder as she slurped on my cock, and I was getting closer. "I don't care how many people see you stuffing your pussy. You're not to get off that dildo until you orgasm, do you understand?"

Sara came before I did. The filthy imagery I filled in her head was enough to do the trick, combined with her vicious stroking efforts, no doubt. And of course, this was circular. Watching Sara explode into orgasm tipped the scales for me, and as hard as I tried to hold back, I just couldn't. I filled Sara's mouth faster than she could keep up, sperm escaping the corners of her mouth, yet she kept it tightly closed over the head of my cock, swallowing as fast as she could. I think she surprised herself more than me as her body spasmed, like a two- second, muscular seizure, and then she screamed out as she came again. A moment later, her entire body was trembling from the aftershock. I allowed a pause to fill the air. "And we haven't even started the drive home yet."

Sara looked up to me. I could see beads of sweat on her brow. "You gotta give me a minute, please."

I turned the car on and blasted the air conditioning on high. "Why don't you find something on the radio and relax? We can leave in ten minutes or so."

Sara, still trembling, if only slightly, picked up the rubber phallus. A worried expression on her face. "I don't know, Brian. I've never done anything like this." I couldn't hold back, bursting into laughter, practically tearing up. "What? Don't make fun of me!"

It took a moment to catch my breath. "Sara, do I need to remind you, we started this relationship with you flashing me everything and asking me embarrassing questions?"

"Hey, this is different," she purred. "This is... crazy..."

I grabbed the dildo out of Sara's hands and flipped it halfway around. I then reached over and firmly smacked it into the window, the suction at the base instantly sticking fast. Sara's mouth was aghast. So was the strange middle-aged woman's, who was standing about ten feet away, just off the pavement. Neither one of us had spotted her approaching. I said to Sara, "At least she has something to talk about with the fellow Bridge players."

"Brian, stop!" Sara was four shades darker, her cheeks blushing deep red. "I can't do that in front of her!"

"No worries, Sara. Once we get on 18th and have a decent stretch of road, then you can get on it." I turned the a/c down and put the car in drive, pulling out.

"But don't you think people will see?" Sara asked, while staring at the dildo stuck to her window. It was only a few inches from her face. "I mean... isn't this risky?"

"It might be," I said. "Probably even more so, since I'd like to see you completely naked."

Sara's head practically whipped around in a full circle to me. "WHAT?!"

"Come on, Sara, you like showing off, don't you? Get naked. The turn is just a few blocks up, then you can sit up and mount that properly." I pointed to the challenge ahead of her, still wobbling off her window.

Sara swallowed hard and took a deep breath. Then she started giggling nervously, shaking her head. "This is crazy. Just crazy. If my dad reads about this in the papers tomorrow, my life is over!" Yet as she spoke, she began stripping.

I calmed her. "Don't worry, Sara. You're not getting arrested." (So I hoped)

It was now dark enough outside to have trouble seeing my naked passenger clearly, but I still saw enough to remember how attractive she was. "Sara, you are so hot. Come on. This will be fun, even if it's just for a few minutes."

"Hah! A few minutes is going to seem like -- " Sara paused to stare at the dildo a moment longer. She was naked and soaking. "Alright. Fuck this. I'm doing it!" I had already turned onto 18th and picked up speed, when she lurched over the center console and lifted her ass in the air. She reached behind with one hand to help glide the dildo inside her. There was a soft moan, just before she backed her ass all the way to the window. "Oh my god!" she quivered. "That feel so fucking good!"

With Sara closer to me now, I had a decent view of her breasts. The clamps were still firmly attached to her nipples, with the chain hanging below. Sara began rocking back and forth on the dildo, making her tits (and the chain) swing along with the motions. I reached over and gently pulled on the jewelry, watching her nipples retract. "God yes!" Sara moaned, as she pushed onto the dildo harder. I was driving below the speed limit and a car passed on the right. I assume they missed the show somehow, or they would have slowed down. 18th Street was a four-lane road that stretched on for about six miles, with a 45-mph limit. There were only a few lights along the entire route, allowing quick access through the city, if you didn't want to take the loop.

Sara didn't realize the car was even there until it passed, and she almost thrust herself off the dildo from the surprise. "It's fine," I said. "They're ahead of us now." Sara looked up to me, her face not far. I wanted to reach over and kiss her, but I wouldn't dare. For some reason, that act seemed more intimate than the way we'd been playing with each other thus far. "I want you to cum, Sara, and if you want to do it without a high risk of being caught..." There were enough streetlights on 18th to clearly see Sara's ass and pussy pressed up against the window, I'm sure. Out of curiosity, I would have like to have seen that angle, but I guess I don't get to have it all. I continued, "... you better hurry. There's a car catching up to us, about four blocks behind. See?"

I readjusted my rear-view mirror, while Sara turned her head to look out the back window. The fact was, Sara's head slightly obstructed my view in the mirror, so I'd been lucky to catch the headlights behind us. "Brian, they're going to see! There's too much light!"

"The other car didn't see, so you might be okay. Besides, I figure you got maybe a full minute before they're on us. If you can cum before then, you can sit back down."

"WHAT!?" Yet even while she protested, Sara began pumping the dildo faster. She seemed to get very turned on when I barked orders at her. I'm sure a little dirty talk would help even more. "I love the way your tits look hanging there while you fuck that dildo."

"Mmmm," she replied, closing her eyes, keeping her rhythm.

"Can I feel them?"

She nodded fast, as if begging me to do it, more than giving me permission. With my right hand, I grabbed her left breast, squeezing. Her nipples were thick and hard. "I want to suck your tits, Sara. You've teased me for too long with them."

Sara groaned again, whispering, "I'm so close." Sweat dripped off her forehead, to her cheek.

"I barely know you and I want to spend the weekend doing nothing but fucking you."

Sara squealed loud, climaxing hard on the dildo deep inside her. Her torso and arms were twitching, with intermittent spasms. We had maybe ten seconds before the car would be close enough to see her. I grabbed Sara's breast again and pulled, drawing her off the dildo. "Wha?" she began to ask, before figuring out what I was doing. "Oh, thank you," she said, repositioning herself on the seat.

As a matter of courtesy, I reached past Sara and pulled the dildo off the glass. It took a firm yank and I almost thought I was going to break the window. I handed it to my passenger, just as the other car pulled near us.

"That was close," whispered Sara, trembling.

"Oh, they can still see your tits."

Sara snapped her head to me. "What?"

I nodded to her window, impressing that she should look. The man in the car, perhaps in his late 20s, could clearly see Sara. I knew this was the case because we could clearly see him, not to mention, he was looking straight at us, giving us a thumbs up signal. I laughed loudly, tapping Sara. "Oh, give the man a flash. He seems cool." Sara was red faced, but lifted her breasts and smiled wide. Then she waved with one hand, before picking her shirt off the floor of the car. The man honked in a series of short bursts, smiling from ear to ear. "I think you made his night."

"Hah! I think you made mine, thank you." Sara said. She just about had the shirt back on. A damn shame to cover those beauties, but I didn't say anything. She'd been through enough. In fact, the rest of the drive was rather quiet while Sara got herself dressed.

As I was pulling up to an apartment complex near the campus, I turned. "Well, here's to spontaneity."

Sara giggled. "Yeah, this was... unexpected. Thank you, again. It was really fun."

"What do you think about a little less of it, though?"

She turned. "What do you mean?"

"We've done quite a bit together, Sara, but we hardly know each other. I'd like to correct that, and I'm hoping you would, too. Could I take you out to dinner?"

Sara blushed. Funny, considering everything I'd seen her do. "I'd like that very much. But..." Now she turned away.

"What, Sara?"

I could tell she didn't really want to say, but somehow she managed. "You don't just... well... think of me as like a plaything, huh? I mean, you said it earlier. I started it. But I am more than this, Brian." She waved the dildo in her hand. "I was... well, I admit I had fun. I exploited the situation when you met me. But I..."