The Girl Who Dared Herself

Story Info
Sara's kink turns to more than a curiosity.
7.5k words
4.64
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has been sitting in a 'finished' folder for years. I had decided not to publish it, for reasons I can't remember. I gave it an edit and hopefully, a few of you enjoy it, no matter how far-fetched it may get. Might better belong in 'Exhibitionism'.

***

"Sir, I know I'm about to sound crazy to you, but can I have a moment of your time?"

I looked up from the book I'd been reading, another trashy suspense novel that I'd picked up the last time I went through the airport. To be honest, I wasn't even retaining anything from the pages, barely reading at all. My thoughts were consumed over my recent break-up with Janice. I had been struggling to wrap that idea around my head. That it was finally and forever over. I briefly dropped the lovelorn thoughts and focused on the girl standing in front of me. She was, no doubt, one of the local college students. I was at the campus, sitting under one of the verandas in the park. I often come here to read and relax, as it's only a few blocks from my apartment.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you," said the girl, nervously looking side to side, almost jittery. It seemed like she was concerned about being followed or something.

"Are you okay?" I asked. As far as I could tell, she looked fine. She had an athletic body, and breasts that bounced firmly with every ounce of her animated motions under her thin blouse.

The stranger laughed nervously, eyes darting back to me. "Oh, yeah. Everything's fine... it's just... look, I am taking part in this silly scavenger hunt for my sorority. Whoever wins gets to have the only private room in the house, for the entire semester. You have no idea how badly I want to win this. Anyway, one of the items on the list is to get a short, nude video of myself. I was hoping you could help."

I looked around, thinking I must be on some kind of candid camera prank show. Lots of college kids try to make viral videos for every social media platform, of course, so I had to keep that in mind, too. I think it was reasonable to assume this girl was pulling my leg. "Uh, why not just take the video yourself?" I asked.

"Um, that's just it. It has to be filmed by someone I don't know. A stranger. That's the rules. And I have a list of five questions I'm supposed to ask you. You don't have to show your face or say your full name. Just swear on the video that you don't know me, and you film while I ask you the questions."

"That seems easy enough." I put the book down, not bothering to mark the page where I'd left off.

"Yeah, easy for you," laughed the girl. "I have to do this naked!" She began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wait, you're doing it here? Now?"

"Uh, yeah, we need to be fast. I get twenty bonus points for filming outside, twenty more if you answer ALL the questions." She emphasized 'all' very dramatically. It was clear she hoped I would help to the very end.

I scratched my head. It had been a while since I took part in a scavenger hunt. I couldn't remember the scoring system. They probably just made it up. I searched around the park. At the moment, there wasn't anyone near enough to be concerned. Fortunately, we were between class periods, but anyone could show up at any time. I chuckled, "Okay, if you say so, but we better hurry."

The girl was about halfway unbuttoned when she paused. "Hey, mister..."

"Brian, call me Brian."

"I'm Sara. No 'h'."

"Hi Sara, no h."

She smiled halfheartedly, nodding, and then she placed the back of her hand to her forehead, almost posing. "Oh my god, this is so embarrassing."

"Look, Sara. I know this is a silly college game. I get it, so you have nothing to be ashamed of. I'll be quick and painless with you, how's that?" I tried putting her at ease. Of course, I was going to enjoy seeing this delightful young woman naked (and wished I was using my camera rather than hers), but I didn't want her to feel too weird about the whole thing. This was nothing more than good, old-fashioned, college hazing. A rite of passage for many. And it was a nice reprieve from the depressing thoughts that had been monopolizing my mind.

"It's not so much being naked that bothers me." Sarah laughed nervously, again. "Well, it is... but the questions are so much worse. They're meant to be very embarrassing."

"What do you mean?"

Sara scanned the area once more and then in one quick motion, ripped off her shirt and bra, saying, "Oh, my god, I am just going to get this over with." In a flash, I was looking at perhaps the most stunning, naked beauty I'd ever seen. In person, that is. I didn't want this to end. She shoved her phone in my hand. "Please, start recording. I memorized the questions." I suppose that made sense, if the questions had been stored on her phone or something.

I situated myself and aimed the camera at Sara, pushing the big, red dot. "Alright. Go ahead."

"Is it recording?" she asked, turning to the side a bit, jutting out her breasts. I nodded, and she started the show, "Okay, well, please say your first name and swear to the audience that you don't know me."

"Uh, my name is Brian, and I've never met you. Not until a few minutes ago, anyway."

Sara was blushing deeply. "Okay, Brian, the first few questions are yes and no questions. If you say no to any one of them, the interview is immediately over."

Sara had mentioned she earned bonus points if all five questions were answered, so obviously she didn't want me answering 'no' to anything. I didn't bother stating that fact on record. Instead, I just answered, "Okay."

"Brian, do you like my body?" Sara then mouthed silently, as if in exaggerated slow motion. "I am so sorry for making you do this."

I laughed, before clearing my throat and answering, "It's no problem, Sara. Of course, you have a very nice body."

"Just yes or no, please." Sara shook her torso briefly, allowing her breasts to spring side to side for a moment.

"Then, yes," I said. Distant movement caught my eye. "Hey, there's a couple people walking past the food court down there, Sara. It doesn't look like they're headed this way, but you may want to hurry this up."

She nodded fast, muttering again, "Oh, this is so humiliating..." Then she turned her whole body to me and spread her legs wide, thrusting her hips out. As I had the camera positioned vertically, I caught everything in the shot. She reached down, spreading her lips. "Do you like my pussy, Brian?"

I could barely respond, because I was so taken aback by the vulgarity. Not that I minded. I was just surprised. "Oh, uh... well, yes. Yes, I like your pussy, Sara." I was almost embarrassed for her. The sorority girls were going all out to humiliate their new recruits, I thought.

Sara quickly turned around, with her ass facing me directly. She bent over, arching her back, but leaning over far. She slowly turned her head back towards me. "Brian, would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

I'd never seen a more perfect ass and yelled out, "Yes!" perhaps too loudly, grateful no one was in earshot. I quickly leaned in, whispering, "Uh, Sara... this is crazy, but I don't want strangers hearing you ask these questions. You better finish up!" The true reason I needed Sara to hurry was because I was about to sport wood.

"Of course," she said, straightening up and facing me once more. I loved that she had just the thinnest landing strip. She took a deep breath, exhaling, her brow curling, as if already apologizing for what she was about to ask. "I'm just going to ask this as quickly as possible. If I sucked your cock, would you make me swallow your cum?"

I was about to protest and say no, when I remembered again: Sara gets bonus points if I answer ALL the questions. If I answer 'no' to any one of them, she has to end the interview. "Uh... yes?" I said, a bit unconvincingly. "I, uh... don't like the word 'make' in that question. 'Want' is perhaps a better-"

"Just yes or no, Brian! Please answer."

"Well, yes, then," I said, huffing, glad I wasn't seen on the other side of the camera.

Sara groaned a little, almost sexual in tone. She whispered, "Um, maybe I should ask that again. You need to be positive in your answers."

"What?" I asked.

She spoke louder, winking, "If I sucked your cock, would you MAKE me swallow your cum?" She was doing her best to prod me forward.

"Of course, yes!" I shouted, sarcastically. "I would MAKE you swallow my cum!" I was laying it on thick.

"Thank you for answering my questions," Sara bobbed up and down. It was a beautiful showcase, and I was raging hard now. "One last question, and this is an open-ended one of sorts. Just answer truthfully."

"Of course."

"If you could fuck me right now, any way you see fit, which hole would you use, and what position would you put me in?"

I didn't even pause to answer, screaming, "I'd bend you over, right here and now! I wouldn't stop until you came on my cock half a dozen times." I could feel precum already forming at the tip of my penis. Truth be told, if this woman let me have my way with her, I probably wouldn't last a minute. But then, I'd hope to have more than one round with her, for sure. Sara closed her eyes, moaning again, biting her bottom lip. It was a bit awkward, so I broke the silence. "Uh, is that all of the questions, then?" I noticed her inner thighs were glistening wet.

"Yes, that's all," she said, grabbing the camera phone from me. I swear she allowed it to record way longer than necessary, before finally switching it off. "Thank you for being such a good sport." Her hand touched my forearm, and stupidly, I nodded to her clothes on the ground. "Oh, yes. I better get dressed!" she laughed. A few minutes later, she thanked me for helping and took off.

"Sure hope I see her again," I whispered. "I'd love to get a copy of that video."

****

Sara

I'd been masturbating over an hour now. The way that man looked at me while I asked those filthy questions... they were so absurd, yet he felt obligated to answer them. I know it's silly, but that was a fuckin' thrill. If only Brian could have seen his own face. At least I can. I'd been watching the videos on repeat this whole time now, ever since I got home. My secret app recorded the side facing Brian, while he filmed me the regular way. He had no idea I caught his every action, along with his words. It was so hot watching the video, noticing the parts where he was really ogling me, like when I'd bent over to show him my ass. I would be using this homemade footage as masturbation material for some time, I know.

****

Brian

"Nope, Brian. I'm not buying your bullshit. There's no way that happened."

"Come on, Janice. I know it sounds crazy, but swear to God. This girl made me film her and everything."

"Can I leave in peace? Without the bullshit stories? We should have been finished with this last week."

"I'm not stopping you, Janice. I was just telling you about something crazy that happened today."

Janice was packing the last of her things. After more than a decade together, it was officially ending here. Now. It's what my mind had been consumed with for so long. The fact is, I know it's for the best. As great as we are in bed together, we're equally terrible in every other way, with far less in common than any healthy couple should bear to overcome. It doesn't mean I'm not sad about ending the relationship. I'm also not proud of the fact that I also had some improprieties. I intend to learn from it, and be a better man. It's just too late to do that with Janice in my life.

She paused at the door, dragging the last box of knick-knacks she'd thrown together. "Brian, Delta U doesn't have a sorority. They don't have fraternities, either. Never since that hazing incident like five years ago, remember?"

"What?"

"Remember that kid with the alcohol poisoning? The school was sued. The frat was suspended. Then the administration decided to revoke all such organizations from the campus."

With Janice having refreshed my memory on the matter, I nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I do remember that. But still, that only makes this story crazier. I swear this happened."

"Brian, you're not going to make me jealous. Do whatever you want." Janice kicked open the door and snatched up the box, leaving. "But let's just move on. Okay, already?" The door shut automatically behind her and I didn't bother giving chase. What was the point? However, I was extremely curious who that girl was earlier today. Was she even a student? Now that I was single, I suppose I could sacrifice some time trying to find out. I decided to go back to that veranda every day for the following week. Hopefully, I'd stumble onto her again.

It took almost two weeks before I spotted her. She was chatting among friends, coming out of the fitness building. I'd finally moved to another area of the park, thinking perhaps she only came to the area I'd been at to pull off that prank. It seemed I was right, as my adjusted actions led me to finding her. "Sara, with no h, was it?" I asked, coming up from behind her. She practically jumped out of her clothes, I scared her so badly.

"What?" she screamed, turning to me fast. "Oh," Sara said, remembering my face, then hers lightened up and her eyes went wide. "Ooooh!! It's you! Well, hi, mister! Funny seeing you again, huh?" She turned to her two friends who were leaving. "I'll catch ya later, okay?"

"You said you were a student here," I whispered, once the others were out of earshot.

"That's true, I am," Sara said, smiling broadly. I intended to see that smile get wiped away.

"Maybe so, but what isn't true is the story you told me. There isn't a sorority here."

The smile changed, as expected, turning to a worried look. "What? Uh, I mean... why would you think that?"

I stepped in closer. "Look, Sara. I know you don't belong to any sorority. I just want to know your reasons. I've been banging my head for almost two weeks now, trying to figure out why a girl like you would do what you did."

"Well, don't make me feel bad about it," huffed Sara.

"Not at all. But excuse me for being curious. Was it a dare or something? Why the strange story?"

***

Sara

I didn't want to tell the man I did it just to get off. Looking at Brian now, it seemed surreal. I couldn't count the number of times I'd masturbated to his face and expressions, while watching that video over and over again. Two weeks and at least forty orgasms later, I couldn't admit that to him, though. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?" I asked, pretending I didn't know. I'd heard him say it many times in the video, but I needed time to think something up. Anything.

"Brian, my name is Brian."

"Brian... well, I guess you could say it was a dare..." I was hesitant to lie again, but if I twisted the logic around, I could say it was a dare to myself.

***

Brian

Sara was stammering, stalling. Suddenly, I had an idea. "Tell you what, Sara. I think it's fair to say you owe me five minutes of your time. Would you allow me to escort you back to the veranda where we met?"

She curled her brow again, looking from the ground to me and back, before answering. "Okay, I'll give you five minutes, but on one condition. Please promise you won't be mad at me."

"I don't think I will, if you give me the time." And several minutes later, we stood together under the wooden structure where we'd met. I made sure we were facing away from the walkway, should anyone happen to come by. Thankfully, classes had started recently, and it was quiet again.

"So, what do you want?" Sara asked.

"I want you to be honest with me, Sara. I want you to tell me the true reason you asked me to film you naked."

Sara sighed, looking edgy, nervous. "I told you. It was a dare."

"No!" I said, sternly. This is where I pushed. I was taking a gamble on how Sara would react, but I felt confident it would work. "Tell me the real reason, Sara. Tell me you liked it."

"What?" she huffed, pausing.

"Last time, it was you who asked the questions. Now, it's my turn. If you answer 'no' to any question, we will end the interview. Same rules you gave me. Sara, did you like showing off your body to me?"

There was a sparkle in her eye, relief washing over her. She exhaled, "Yes, okay. You're right. I liked it."

"You enjoyed making me uncomfortable and horny, didn't you?" She squirmed, but nodded and I pushed more. "I wasn't quite ready for you the first time, Sara. I think you should do it again. Show me your body. Take off your clothes."

"What? Here? Now?" Sara gasped. She had mentally prepared for it the first time we met. This was different, but by the way she appeared to be reacting, she found it even more erotic.

"Do it, Sara, Take off all your clothes. Show me everything!"

"Oh my God, yes!" Sara quickly began ripping her clothes away, dropping them to the wooden planks at our feet. Soon, she was completely naked, staring at me, watching me watch her.

"Do it, Sara. Masturbate for me."

Sara's body convulsed in excitement for a brief second when I barked orders at her. She loved it. "Oh, yes," she squealed, driving two fingers inside. She wasn't quiet. If people were around, they would hear, but she looked away from me to the ground while doing it, as if she were still embarrassed; just too horny to stop.

"I'm going to get hard watching you this time, Sara," I said. She groaned in response, but as turned on as she was, she still wasn't yet confident enough to look me in the eye. Not like last time, when she was in control. "Cup one of your tits while you masturbate," I whispered, moving in closer.

Sara rubbed faster on her clit, while bringing her left hand to her right breast. "Like this, sir?" she asked. She had no idea why she was calling Brian 'sir' but it felt right. It turned her on even more.

I leaned in closer to still. "You have 30 seconds to cum, Sara. 30 seconds."

"What?" The nerves in her voice scraped the air. "Why just 30 seconds?"

"Because if you cum within thirty seconds..." I paused and Sara began rubbing at least twice as fast or more, before I continued, "If you succeed, I will take you to that adult shop at the edge of town. I will buy you all the toys you like, which you will use in the car on the drive back home."

Sara's knees buckled for a brief second and she almost fell, her first pulse of an oncoming orgasm. "Please, sir... thirty seconds isn't-"

"Twenty seconds!" I yelled, not caring if others could hear. I didn't think there was anyone nearby, though. She began stroking even more furiously, pushing into her motions. I leaned in closer still, my mouth practically kissing her ear. "Fifteen seconds, Sara," I whispered. More groaning, almost tears and she worked a furious pace.

"I'm trying, sir," she bawled. "It feels so good, bu-"

"Ten seconds!" I interrupted again.

"What the fuck?" a deep voice yelled out behind us.

The sudden interruption caught both of us by surprise and I jumped, turning to see a young man in a Delta U jersey, carrying a backpack. What was more interesting, and more entertaining, was Sara's reaction. She screamed -- almost in terror, it seemed -- but at the same time, she unquestionably experienced a powerful orgasm. "NO!!" she cried out. She began to turn when her orgasm hit, sending her to the ground, crying more. "No,no,no,no.." It almost sounded like sobbing, while she continued stroking and cumming. But her moaning was of pleasure, not fear or remorse.

I was hard as brick while watching Sara and I wouldn't have been surprised if the stranger was, too. I raised a finger and spoke to him. "I'm sure you understand. We're just having a bit of fun. Appreciate if you wouldn't make a fuss about it."

It seemed my word alone wouldn't satisfy him. Truly a gentleman, he called over to Sara. "Ma'am, are you okay?" He stepping towards her a bit.

Sara, at the end of her orgasms, was nodding, wiping tears from her cheeks. She'd never climaxed so hard and needed to get her thoughts sorted. While she loved being naked in front of strangers, she was needing a moment to herself. "I'm okay, thank you."