The Girl Who Gave a F*ck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was probably the best, most memorable night of my life. And then, to cap it off, our daughter was born just about 9 months later. We had sex the next day too, and the day after, but we always believed she was conceived that first night. We named her Valerie, after that day."

I stopped speaking and smiled at her.

"Wow Dan! That's quite a story! Thank you," she said. From her face it looked like she really had enjoyed it. "I know that wasn't easy. I know that's not the kind of thing people talk about to anyone except their closest friends...maybe not even then."

"You're right. I've never talked about that before, to anyone."

"That's why I'm so thankful that you did. I needed to hear a passionate love story, a real one, not just some fake drama like porn or movies or TV. And I needed to hear it with the sex included too, because sex is such an important part of life, and this culture usually doesn't like to talk about it, except to make it something to hide or be ashamed of."

"Yeah, I suppose that's so. That story's all true too. Our whole lives together weren't that hot, of course. That's my best memory of sex with Brenda. But I had no complaints."

"You're a really special guy, Dan. I hope you know that."

"Awww. I like you too, Suzanne. You might be the easiest person to talk to that I've ever known. That's a real talent."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I always like talking to you too, even just for a minute at the coffee shop. You know, something you said the other day really stuck with me."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Remember you said I was the only girl that actually gave a fuck? That really hit me. It's funny but I really feel like you see me. You get me, and I know this isn't what you meant or the way you meant it, but it got me thinking..."

"Oh?"

"My Gran used to always say that if you're feeling low, the best thing to do to make yourself feel better is to do something for someone else. Do them a favor. Make them cupcakes or do their chores. Give them a gift."

"I think that's pretty solid advice. Your Gran sounds like a pretty smart lady."

"Oh she was the best." Suzanne got a little bit of a far away look in her eyes for a moment before she focused back in on me. "So I was thinking...what am I really good at that I can give to people? Like, if I was an artist I could paint someone a picture, or if I was a chef I could make them a gourmet meal, you know?"

"I'm sure you're good at lots of things."

"Yeah, I'm OK, but what I'm really good at, what I really think I'm the best at—and I don't want to sound too conceited here—I know I've got the kind of face and body that men really go for. I know how to use it too. The truth is I'm really good at sex, like really good. Trust me, I absolutely love it. Like, old boyfriends have actually told me I ruined them for other girls, and they want to get back with me, but I'm done with them, so that doesn't happen. Jeremy will probably come crawling back soon, but I'm done with him."

"Suzanne, I don't know what to say..."

She continued, "So when you said that I'm a girl who gives a fuck that got me thinking. I got to thinking if that's my special thing, then that's what I should give to people. I could give my body as a gift to people, not just because I feel romantic about them, but because I like them and I want to give them something they will enjoy. I've always felt like sex was important in a romantic relationship, but sex doesn't have to be just that or only for that. It's a great way to get to know someone too, like after you fuck them, you feel like you really know and appreciate them more completely, on a whole different level than you did before. And it feels great. It feels amazing. It's the best feeling in the world. I always cum, no matter who I'm with, and I make them cum too. It's beautiful."

"Suzanne, I..."

She did not let me continue. She seemed to look straight into my soul and breathed into it. "So, Dan, I decided I want to give you a fuck. I really hope you'll accept my gift. Do you want it? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to feel my tight, hot, wet pussy cum all over your cock?"

I was too shocked to answer right away so she kept pouring it on, making her case, trying to close the deal.

"I want to do this. I want to fuck you. Look, I may be young but I know what it means when a man has that look. I know you want to fuck me too. I know you do. Be honest. Have you ever jerked off fantasizing about having sex with me? It's OK."

I still couldn't speak. I couldn't believe this was happening, but my dick was hard.

"I know you have. You can't deny it. I want to do this for you. Please let me do this for you, Dan. You know you want to. I know you want to. Fuck me. Give me your hard cock. Let me fuck you. You won't be sorry. It'll be fun!"

I couldn't believe it even when I heard it come out of my mouth, but I said, "OK."

Her demeanor changed instantly. "Great! Awesome! I'm so happy! I'm so happy we're going to do this. I'm so happy you're going to let me do this for you. Can we go back to your place? Are you ready to go?"

It's a good thing it took them a long time to bring the check, run my credit card, and bring it back, because it took several minutes before I was able to stand up to leave the restaurant.

While waiting for the check and then on the way back to my place Suzanne talked very matter-of-factly about what we were about to do. This was going to be a one time thing, her gift to me. She had been with a 40-year-old guy once, but never anyone close to my age. She let me know she had a blue pill for me if I wanted it. But she knew I'd been hard when we were in the restaurant. She reached over and squeezed my groin.

"Nope. Guess we won't be needing that!" she laughed.

The thought crossed my mind that maybe I was something like a science experiment for her. Then on second thought that seemed off. I was more like a people experiment. She just liked learning about people she found interesting. I decided it was more or less like she said. Yes I was old, but I wasn't a pity fuck for her. She genuinely wanted to know what it would be like with me. She genuinely liked me and wanted to give me this as a heartfelt gift. I knew I was maybe the luckiest guy in town that night, but I also admit I was privately thinking I might not be able to keep up with her. I remember 21. I might be in great shape for a guy over 60, but I was a long way from 21, or 24 like I'd been during the events of that Valentine's Day so many years ago.

Suzanne also told me she had condoms, but that she was on the pill and had recently tested clean. She assumed, correctly, that I hadn't had sex with anyone since my wife and figured I was safe too, so she was perfectly willing to go bareback if that's what I preferred. She also said she was up for just about any sexual activity I wanted, and that I should just ask her, as long as it wasn't anything super-weird, but she figured there was basically no chance I would ask her to do anything like that anyway.

She was right about that too. Brenda and I had experimented with a few minor kinks, but there was no way I was going to waste what was just about certain to be the last chance I'd have to have sex with someone as young and beautiful as Suzanne. This was a time to focus on the ever-popular main activities I loved most: intercourse, pussy eating, blowjob, possibly titfuck. Suzanne suggested I might want to use the story I had told her as a guide. She would re-enact that for me. That sounded impossibly good. I might have been just as excited as I was on that Valentine's Day almost 40 years before.

Nerves started to really hit me as we got out of the car and walked toward my front door. This was real. It wasn't a dream. If she was re-creating my story that meant she was going to be on me as soon as we set foot inside. I put in the key and turned the lock. I let her step in first, in front of me, then I followed. Her shoulders looked feline the way I saw them dip, and turn toward me before she pounced. She actually drove me back into the door to close it. Then her arms were around my neck, pulling my lips into hers. I felt her chest crushed up against me and she ground her abdomen against my cock. A lot was coming at me fast.

I focused on her lips. They were soft, warm, and absolutely delicious. Her tongue was there too, searching. I tried to feel her, to respond, to savor her and give back what I was getting. I think I did OK, but I was clearly rusty. Her hands moved onto my shoulders and helped me shrug off my sportcoat. It fell crumpled to the floor. Then her hands were undoing my shirt buttons, then on my chest, and my shirt was off too. She kissed from my neck down my chest, stopping in the middle where she fiercely licked and nibbled at my nipples. Her hands started to undo my belt, my zipper, and before I knew it my pants were around my ankles. Her face was nuzzling my cock through my boxers. She looked up at me. That was the moment. The look she gave me was so perfect it knocked any remaining nerves right out of me. I don't even know how, but her eyes gave me confidence.

It had all been so fast, probably not more than a minute since I'd opened the lock. My cock started to respond to her nuzzling. I looked back again at her eyes down there. I have no idea how she could turn it on that quick, but it was all there, lust, and hunger and the best part about it was she was at the same time somehow communicating belief. She did not just need it from me, she believed in me. She was confident I was going to satisfy her every need. Her nostrils flared. She was taking in my scent. My cock was making a tent. It was time to set it free.

Suzanne pulled down my boxers with a sudden tug and let them pool around my ankles with my pants. What else to do with them was not important. She had other, more immediate concerns, the first of which was getting her mouth around my cock. I was by then a little more than half hard. She grabbed around the base to lift me to her lips and then slowly engulf me, never breaking eye contact. I felt warmth, and wetness, and soft suction as her lips and tongue swirled and bathed my cock head with attention I hadn't had since I don't know when. The feeling was intense, amazing. I grew rapidly harder. She wrapped her sweet soft hand around the shaft and squeezed and stroked in perfect rhythm with the actions of her lips and tongue. All the while her eyes stayed locked on mine.

She continued to blow me for maybe 2-3 minutes. Or was it 5 minutes, or maybe 10? I really had no idea. I was lost in her, what she was doing to me, how good it felt, and how incredibly god damn beautiful she looked doing it. I felt like the absolute luckiest man in the world. I pulled her up by the chin to come kiss me.

We kissed, and kissed again. These were much better than the first ones."Strip for me," I said. "I want to look at you. I want to see how beautiful you are."

Suzanne stepped back slowly, gracefully, about 3-4 steps, just far enough that I could take in all of her, head to toe. I removed my shoes and socks, and kicked off the clothes around my feet as I continued to watch her. Her smile was perfect, enigmatic, enticing. She rolled her shoulders and her hips, as if in time to music, in perfect rhythm, although there was no sound except the soft shuffling of her dress with the movement of her arms through the air. Somehow her shoes were already off.

She teased the strap of her dress down over her shoulder, first one and then the other, slowly, ever so slowly letting the dress fall lower until only her breasts seemed to be holding it up. From shoulder to shoulder her skin looked smooth, creamy, perfect like the rest of her. She turned so I could see it from the back. Then the straps fell completely away so the dress was backless, naked down to the delicious curve of her tailbone while she held what remained in front up over her breasts. She turned again to face me, swaying back and forth to the invisible music. She stopped, and let the dress fall.

Her breasts were perfect, round, full, gorgeous. Her nipples stood up to greet me. Of course she'd been wearing no bra. She didn't need one. The firmness of youth helped them defy gravity.

"Suzanne, you're perfect," I said, and I meant it. I stood naked, my cock pointing directly at the dress she still held gathered around her waist. She did not say anything in reply. She just smiled and rolled her hips slowly as she gradually let go of the dress and it briefly hung, then fell to the floor. Underneath she was gloriously, completely nude. I hadn't seen panty lines earlier because there were none, all night she'd been working towards this.

She had another special surprise for me though, a nicely trimmed patch of hair in the perfect shape of a heart pointed down to her treasure.

"That's my valentine for you, Dan. Do you want to open it?"

Instantly I dropped down to my knees and buried my nose in that heart. I wish I'd been smoother but I was just so overcome by the desire for her that I could scarcely help myself. She giggled at my suddenness and then let out a little yelp as my searching tongue must have found the hood of her clit hidden down in that cleft. She placed her hands on my shoulders to slow me down and give her time.

"Do you want me on the chair, or on the floor?" she asked, very sweetly.

"Chair please." I realized I was deviating from the script a bit, but I trusted she could roll with it. She did, retreating just a little to sit on the big overstuffed arm of my big chair. She leaned back a little and pulled one leg up to rest her foot on the cushion toward the front of the seat. My path was clear. My patience returned, at least a little. I teasingly traced a path up her leg with my fingers. Then I followed with kisses and tiny licks, with a couple of nibbles thrown in just to keep her guessing. I danced around the prize.

"Your pussy is as beautiful as the rest of you."

"Thank you. She likes compliments."

"Does she have any favorite ways she likes to play?"

"You're doing great. She likes all kinds of games. If you break the rules, I'll let you know." She moved her legs apart a little more.

Her wetness drew me in and encouraged me as much as her words. I gave her little clitty a very soft kiss as I saw it pop out. She gasped. I started slowly lapping her with my tongue, big wide strokes. My hands were on her hips. I dug deep and inserted my tongue into her as far as it would go, and swirled. Her breathing told me she liked that. I did it again and again. Her breathing got stronger. I brought a couple fingers around to tease her opening. My tongue made big circles around her clit. Her breathing got shallower. I could feel her muscles starting to tense up. My circles got smaller and smaller, my fingers probed a little deeper. I held steady for a few seconds while her tension built. Then I went in for the kill. I softly sucked her clit in between my lips and circled it with the tip of my tongue. She gasped and was breathing hard and fast. I twirled and twirled as I sucked it in deeper. Her breath caught. She froze and shuddered violently for a few seconds. I heard her sigh deeply as the tension slowly released.

"Jesus, Dan, I'd hate to see what you could do to a girl once you get back in practice!" she laughed once she'd come down enough to talk again. I stayed down there, playing with her gently as she recovered. After a few moments she spoke again. "I want to feel you inside me. Are you ready to fuck me now?"

"If we can start with you on top."

She gently pushed back on my chest to drive me back to lay on the carpet. "I'd love to ride you."

"Climb aboard." I was feeling it. We were having fun.

She straddled me to massage my dick, trapped between her folds, getting slick with her wetness as she slid forward and back. It felt wonderful, a preview and warm up for things to come. I was very, very hard. She leaned forward to kiss me, then licked and bit my chin quickly before she grabbed hold of my cock, and sank back onto it. Her pussy was the tightest, most heavenly glove, barely yielding enough space to enter her, then squeezing once inside like it never wanted to let me go.

Suzanne rolled her hips with each stroke, down and back, then forward and up, again and again. I thrust up into her, matching her rhythm. Her magnificent breasts were there for me to squeeze, and roll and tease with my hands and thumb and fingers. Suzanne seemed to revel in every friction, every millimeter of touch, everywhere any part of our bodies met. Her smile said pure enjoyment. The sounds she was making seemed to start deep in her chest before they passed through those perfect lips. They promised...satisfaction, hers and mine.

Her every move, every breath, every moment was absolutely sublime. I couldn't possibly imagine greater beauty or more perfect desire. The more my brain registered her, the more I wanted her. I could see and feel and hear her orgasm building. Mine wasn't far behind.

And then it hit her. She froze for a second, her brain transported to infinity, her body left shaking from the force of sending it there. I saw her face in ecstasy, and feeling her vibrations at the base of my balls, offered up my tribute, sending it inside her with a force that took me out of this world too, if only for a moment, and then we were together again, down on the carpet in each other's arms. Soon, I could feel cum dripping out of her and down around the root of my balls. I was still hard.

As she became aware that I was still hard. She gave me a look of appreciation then started adjusting to the reality of the cock still inside her, throbbing and offering up the promise of another passage to the infinite. She got back on the horse and rode. At first it was like a victory lap, basking in the joy and admiration of the crowd (me), then she went for the encore. I was just happy that I could do my part to help her along. It wasn't long before she found it and her second orgasm rolled through her in waves.

I couldn't deliver again that quickly. I was just happy I'd stayed hard long enough for her. She bent down to kiss me, then pulled off to rest her head on my chest. I stroked her hair with one hand and her back with the other. Slowly, our breathing returned to normal.

"Did you want to take a shower?" she asked.

"That sounds wonderful."

We got up off the carpet, leaving our clothes where they'd fallen, and I took Suzanne's hand to lead her to my bedroom. I have a nice walk-in shower off the master bedroom. There's a small bench and two shower heads that rotate around and have multiple settings. I've got one of those tankless water heaters that never runs out. I'm sure the builders had sex in mind, at least as a possible selling point, when they put it in. I'd only used it by myself since downsizing and moving in here after Brenda died, but those designers knew what they were doing. It was very comfortable for two.

We got the temperature just right. After we were both in I realized I'd forgotten to turn on the fan, but then it hit me that I liked the steam. The steamier the better, especially for now, I thought. My God Suzanne was beautiful! Her body was perfect. Her face was so lovely. I kissed her all over that face while holding the back of her head in my hands. She held herself tight against me and seemed to enjoy the adoration I was showering on her as the warm water cleansed us of the sweat that covered our bodies.

She worked up a good lather on my chest hair, smiling at how the hair made that easier. I loved the feeling of her hands on me. I in turn loved the feel of her soft, smooth skin in my hands. Somehow I had almost forgotten how nice a woman can feel. Touching her, and feeling her touch me, just radiated a warm, calm feeling throughout my body. There is simply nothing more beautiful in life than being together with a naked woman: No painting, no landscape, no sunset, no perfect meal, no achievement or award, no drug.