The Girl Who Gave a F*ck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
517 Followers

Eventually I found myself kissing her neck from behind while my hands were reaching around and soaping her breasts. That's when I remembered this had been a key scene in my story. Suzanne must have felt my cock stirring, getting hard again, because she seemed to remember it too. She slowly turned around and sank to her knees.

She looked up at me and smiled. She lifted her breasts and pushed them together as she sat up to get to the right height. I spread my legs and bent my knees slightly to slide my now extremely hard cock in between those luscious mounds. Suzanne adjusted to envelop me further as I began to glide back and forth. There was still enough soap between her breasts to serve as a lubricant. The feeling was absolutely heavenly as I fucked her tits. Her nipples were hard and she tweaked them with her fingers as my cock moved in and out of that lovely valley.

"Oh my God, Suzanne, that's perfect!"

"I like it too. Your cock feels so hot, and so hard. Let me know when you want it in my mouth."

"OK"

I was loving it, but the water, even though we weren't directly under the stream, was slowly washing the soap off. Suzanne felt it too, and she reached for more soap, but I took that opportunity to pull away.

"Take me in your mouth, please."

"I'd love to." She shifted me to direct the stream onto my cock for a moment, and to stroke me while rinsing both cock and hands. She briefly put her face under the stream too, for a fresh rinse, and then she repositioned herself. My cock was stretching out toward her, trying to stretch all the way to her mouth. It was hard and pulsing in her hands. She looked into my eyes as her tongue met me just under the tip, lapping up a drop of precum.

"Mmmmmm." she seemed to savor it. Then her lips stretched slowly around my glans, exquisitely slowly and deliberately, as she took the whole head in. I felt her tongue tease the underside, and then with a little suction, begin to swirl. Her eyes never left mine. She took me deeper, then backed off. She used her hands to stroke the shaft and lightly play with my balls. The steam rose all around us, and inside me too. What she was doing felt so wonderful I couldn't really think, I could only enjoy until quickly I had only one thought. It was time to reward her. She'd been doing so wonderfully.

"I'm going to cum."

She wanted my reward. She told me so with her eyes and the hint of a smile that appeared around her lips. She stayed latched on as she sucked, and stroked, and her tongue urged me on. I could feel my cock so hard I thought it was going to explode.

And then I did. A torrent gushed out of me into her waiting mouth. She took it all in eagerly, continuing to work me until the eruption had subsided. Then she pulled back and off me, without spilling a drop, and sat up to drool the cum out over the head and down the shaft of my cock, with some running down her chin as she moved under it to let the cum run off my cock and onto her face as she rubbed it all around. The sight was so erotic it kept me hard throughout the whole show. Then she bit her lower lip and smiled at me, the most adorable, absolute sexiest sight in the world.

Suzanne let me look at her, a good long look as I was drowning in the moment, overcome by her beauty, then she turned her face into the stream to wash the cum off before looking up at me again. My cock was deflating, and as it did I slowly slumped down to sit in front of her on the floor of the shower stall. I needed to be at her level. I needed to be closer to her.

I looked down at the water and the last few remaining remnants of my cum circling the drain. She put her hand under my chin and lifted it so I was facing her. Only then could she see that I was crying.

"Thank you. That was beautiful. You are so beautiful..." I felt foolish, but also so full of gratitude and appreciation I had to try to show her. I had to express it. The tears just came. "You've given me the greatest gift..."

Suzanne kissed my cheeks where the tears were falling. "I'm glad you liked it. I'm happy I could do this for you." She paused to look me deeply in the eyes as the water ran down and the steam still rose all around us. "You have to promise me one thing, OK? Promise me you won't keep all this..." she tapped my chest over my heart and made a circle with the flat of her hand, "to yourself. Promise me you'll share this..." she grabbed my cock, "and this..." she kissed me on the lips, "with someone else. You're too good a guy, too special a person, to keep this all for yourself and not share it, OK?"

I'm only a little ashamed to say I bawled like a baby. She held me in her arms and cradled my head against her naked breast. Fucking years worth of pain and loneliness I'd kept bottled up so deep inside I didn't even know it was there. And it all had just come out along with my gratitude. A 63-year-old man getting life lessons from a 21-year-old girl.

I felt silly, but I also felt seen, understood. And I was more grateful, in a thousand ways, than I could ever fully express. My tears quickly washed away. Clear eyed, I looked straight into hers and I made that promise.

When we got out of the shower and dried off, I asked her if she would consider staying the night. She said she had always planned to, she wouldn't have it any other way. We made love again. I went down on her, trying as best I could to repay in some small way what she'd given me.

"I can use the practice," I told her. That got a laugh.

"You're really pretty good at that. Much more practice and you'll be dangerous," she teased me back.

Maybe she was shining me on a little, but there was no mistaking the orgasm she had. Sex between us had been great before that little shower scene, but now it was even better, not hotter, necessarily, but more real, more honest. She wasn't trying to act out a script or be the Brenda of my memories and I wasn't trying to re-enact them. She was just Suzanne, and I was just Dan, two souls meeting each other over this, our one night together. We finished up in the missionary position. It wasn't skyrockets. It was just really, really nice.

She slept curled up next to me, the little spoon to my big spoon. The next morning I made us breakfast before taking her home in time for her to get ready for her shift at the coffee house. I went home and after a little research, promptly signed up for three different online dating sites that looked OK, two of which specialized in finding matches for older adults. I went back to the coffee shop the next day. She was back to acting mostly like her old self, more or less as if Valentine's Day had never happened.

When I told her about signing up for the dating sites she just said, "I'm glad. That makes me happy," and she smiled. After that she was still the same, but I thought I could see a little glint of shared understanding. She knew me and she liked me. Over the next few weeks there were a couple times when nobody was looking that she would dab a little whip cream on her upper lip and smile at me before licking it off. Then she'd smile again. She wasn't coming on to me, or even teasing me really, it was more like just our shared secret.

I met one of the ladies from the dating site at the coffee shop. Suzanne was working that day. She left us alone, didn't say anything out of the ordinary at all, but the whole time we were there she was just beaming, probably the happiest I'd ever seen her.

I still go to that coffee shop to read. It's also where I wrote this story. Suzanne no longer works there, though. A few weeks after our night together she moved on. I don't know where. She slipped a small card with a note into my coat pocket as I was leaving the coffee shop one day. I never even saw it until after I got home. This was all it said:

Dearest Dan,

This is my last day. I'm leaving to go back to school. Thank you for sharing this little piece of your life with me. I will think of you every Valentine's Day.

Love,

Suzanne

I may never see Suzanne again. I hope I do, but no matter what, I will never forget that rare and special girl and the wonderful gift she gave me. She gave me my life back when I didn't even know I'd lost it. I'm still looking for someone to share with for as long as I've got left, but I've only just begun that adventure. I know she's out there. Honestly, I know there are many women I could be happy with. When I find her, we will make each other happy. We will give our love to each other. That's really what it's all about.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
517 Followers