The Girl with Blue Tips

Story Info
I agree to have bi sex threesome to get in girl's pants.
5k words
4.21
20.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
689 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My wife of six years is adorable, charming, smart, and hard working. Unfortunately, she's boring in bed. And this story isn't about her.

Sometimes, I think back to an earlier time. A time when I knew a girl who was everything but.

I met her at a party. I only knew a few people there so I was forced to mingle with new groups.

I was leaning over the cooler pulling a beer from the ice. To my left I heard a young guy asking people what they did for a living. On the right I caught part of the risque conversation of three girls. One of them was saying that she would only date bi guys.

I bet you know what I did next. I grabbed three extra beers, took a step toward the girls, and asked who needed a refill.

One girl, the only one who wasn't sexy, took me up on my offer. I handed her the bottle, set two more on the coffee table, and with a gestured request to join them, sat down.

The fat girl thanked me and I said it was no problem. OK, maybe I'm being too hard on her. She, Debbie, was perhaps fifty pounds overweight and still had some cuteness. And she was pretty nice too. Turning to the others I said I couldn't help overhearing and wanted to know more.

One of the girls Elena, had long brunette hair with dark blue highlights, her boobs were just big enough for titty fucking, seemed to have boyishly slim hips, dressed sexy, and wore an enchanting smile.

The other was a natural blond with loose curls heading halfway to her perfectly curvy ass, smallish though inviting tits in a super low cut cami, amazing blue eyes, and full lips that needed to be fucked.

It would have been hard to say which of the two were more attractive. They were both solid eights but had differing best attributes. Either would be worth dating assuming they had an attractive personality too.

There was an awkward silence as none of the girls wanted to own up to what they had been discussing. I broke the ice, "So who only dates bi guys?"

Pointing to the brunette, and laughing, Debbie, indicated that it was Elena.

Since she was one of the hot ones I jumped in grinning with my winningest smile, "So why is that?"

She asked me why I wanted to know and who I was. I told her my name - Steve - and talked about where I lived, my job, and that I liked her hair. But she didn't answer my question.

Next I took a chance, now I have never been bi, had a gay thought, or even seen another guys' hard on, but I added, "I've been bi for three years now."

The blonde, Poppy, leaned forward conspiratorial and asked me to tell her more. She also asked me if I didn't mean "all my life".

I needed to think fast and come up with a believable philosophy to explain the position I held on bisexuality as a "bi" man for the last three years. But I'm pretty good at thinking on the fly.

I started talking about labels being a sneaky kind of name calling. I made fun of invented labels like stragay and gaight. Next I segwayed into sex is a continuum. Then I wrapped it up with a story to add believable detail.

I started talking in real low tones. We held our heads next to each other, presumably so no one else could hear the sordid details, but really just so I could be close and flrt.

I told them that my first time bi, I was driving with a friend on a late night road trip. I was the driver but he had his phone out and was playing porn when the site automatically cued up a mfm video.

My buddy asked if I'd ever had a brojob. I didn't know what that was but he said it's when two horny straight dudes exchange blojobs cause it's better to get one even at a cost than to have none at all.

I lied to the girls and told them that my friend tried to be as persuasive as he could to make the whole idea palatable, but he didn't know that I was already on board. I ended the story vaguely on purpose, then winked.

Turning to Elena I invited her to finish her earlier comment. She said she was tired of dating straight guys because they always thought the fun stuff was gross. She needed a guy who was more adventurous and daring.

So now I knew what she wanted. I just needed to convince her I was that guy. Impulsively I blurted out that adventures were fun and dare was my middle name.

I think she took that as a challenge. I didn't expect that. I thought we would get to know each other more. She had a directness that I'd never seen in a girl before. It really appealed to me.

She asked me who in the room I found attractive. I wanted to say that I found two of them to be smokin' hot but didn't want them to see me make Debbie feel bad.

Instead, looking around the room, I pointed out a mousy haired but athletic girl on the far side of the room and said I thought she really looked really confident and assertive. In reality I thought she looked like I could grab her sweet buns while doing it doggy style, but I had to consider my audience.

I pointed out another girl, surrounded by an entourage of admirers, who seemed charismatic and said I was attracted to her charisma - which was true. Knowing I had to pick a guy now to support my story, I looked around some more.

I figured it would be best to find a guy that Elena would find attractive and point him out. Scanning the room I chose a guy about six inches taller than her with a similar coloring in skin and hair, who also looked friendly and handsome. I told her I thought he was cute, but not as hot as her.

I knew I had her when she turned her eyes away for a moment embarrassed by the compliment. The other two made excited "Oohing" noises.

Elena recovered quickly enough though and turned the tables back on me again. She asked me if I liked tall girls more, like the girl in red near the kitchen, or short girls, like the girl near the door. I wanted to steer away from descriptions that made me seem too superficial, so I answered that the one near the door appeared friendlier. Then she asked me what I thought of the guy she was talking to.

I said that he had a rugged nature that was appealing. Very directly she asked what I thought of his package. Looking at a man's bulge for the first time I saw an impressive lump that couldn't be missed even through his jeans. What should I say?

I feigned a sincere smile telling her that it was very nice. I lied again saying I wished I could get a hold of it.

She dared me to go hit on him. I had to take the dare, it was my middle name after all. But I needed to play this to my advantage. First I asked her if she thought he was cute. When she enthusiastically agreed my plans fell into place. I told her I'd be back with a big treat for us to enjoy together. The three girls laughed uproariously and I strode confidently over to my mark.

I was either going to "strike out" and return empty handed, in fact that was my plan, or I would bring him back and set him up with Poppy.

He was wearing a Green Day T-shirt so I just walked up and started talking about Green Day.

He was easy to talk to and generally seemed like a nice guy - even if he had no plans for his future. His name was Drew. I pointed at the group of girls who were all watching us and asked him what he thought of Poppy and if he wanted to hook up with her if I could arrange it.

He answered that she looked hot enough that his girlfriend would kill him if he even looked at her the wrong way. I offered that he shouldn't let her find out. When I asked about his girlfriend he said she was around somewhere.

One of my plans was starting to fall through. Then he added that the girl "with the cool black hair" was more his thing. He would even take a chance and sneak her back to his place if I could arrange it.

I agreed that she looked amazing and said I myself was trying to get with her right now. I hadn't planned on it but I admitted to him that she was interested in a three-way and if he really could sneak off we could have her.

The gears started turning in my brain: if I brought him back my chances of screwing her were higher than if I came back alone. I needed him to be drunk and excited enough to go along with my plans, but also without spilling the beans that I never told him it was supposed to be a bi encounter. I also needed to worm my way out of the gay stuff too.

This was all coming together too fast, but also had a lot of promise. I started telling him that Elena was a real firecracker, a sexpot. She was wild and we could never know what to expect. We would just have to go along with whatever crazy idea she came up with. I made up half the shit I said. Just maybe I could still get him to go for Poppy.

If this all came to be I would then just have to steer the direction of events. Once he and I got back to the girls I would have some time to weave my web.

Drew and I were both extremely eager to fuck the little tramp. I told him to follow my lead and we could make it happen. Now I just needed to pit his desires against hers with me managing the middle ground. We high fived and I motioned for him to come along. He said he would join us in ten minutes. Presumably so he could ditch his girl. I warned him not to mention the girlfriend to the sluts. Even sluts tended to disapprove of cheating.

When I got back to the promiscuous trio they teased me asking if I'd failed in my quest. I replied that it was the exact opposite, his name was Drew and he was going to join us in a few minutes. I looked into Elena's dark eyes, took hold of her tiny soft hand, and it was now my turn to tease her. Implying that we were now committed to sharing his 'big treat' I said she couldn't back out now.

Elena smirked saying that if I really did set it up and if he really did join us then surely treats were to be had.

Poppy demanded my attention just then. She wanted to know how cocky a guy had to be to think he could just waltz into a party and seduce both a girl and a guy into a threesome. Poppy may have been jealous but a more positive sign was that Elena never let go of my fingertips, even when a fourth girl came over to share giddy secrets with her while I was distracted by Poppy.

I was starting to worry that Drew had gotten dragged off by his girlfriend and I would have to forge a new path into Elena's pants when a note was delivered. It was from Drew and it said we should meet him in an upstairs bedroom as soon as we could get away.

I showed the note to Elena who smiled like the cat who ate the canary. We excused ourselves from Debbie and Poppy for our rendezvous.

Finding Drew in an empty bedroom I introduced the two soon to be co-lovers. I needed to focus attention on Elena so I suggested that Drew and I should give the lovely lady whatever she wanted.

We laid her down in the bed and began giving her gentle strokes and erotic massages as we undressed her. When she was completely nude, amazingly beautiful, she said she wanted to see us naked too. With gusto Drew echoed what I had said about giving the lady whatever she wants.

I kept my eyes constantly glued to her firm breasts and slim hard body. Once we were both nude we knelt on either side of her touching our dicks to her tits.

Now I've seen my share of dicks in porn but Drews was the first I've ever seen in real life. I had fun poking Elena's jiggly boob and rubbery nipple with my stiff six and a half inch cock.

But Drews... Not hard at all it was close to the size of mine and already thicker. It was also the only time I'd seen foreskin. The wrinkly puckered snake had a sheath of skin that extended past the head by, I'm guessing, two inches. It was scary and ugly. It was everything a feminine body was not laying there across her very soft very feminine breast.

I think my mouth fell open in surprise. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the veiny mass of manly flesh. Not because I liked it but because, while I thought of my cut cock as a thing of beauty, this was so different, and so not a thing of beauty.

What secret filth did the gnarled skin hide? I've heard of smegma. If there was ever a doubt then I knew with certainty that I most certainly was not bi.

My plan was for us to make use of both her holes. In this way I could keep the focus on her and us apart. I told Drew he could start at the top and I would give her neglected pussycat a kiss hello.

I knelt and kissed her boob. I was a moment away from heading south when she wrapped one hand around my head, stroking my hair, and caressing my neck. Her tender touch delayed my progress toward her snatch.

With her other hand she lifted the heavy slab and told me she wanted to see me take it. From my position next to her boob and the placement of that nasty cock above her other boob it was really close to my face.

I looked at it again from up close. The head could now just be seen peeking out from the clinging foreskin. Letting my guard down, my face gave me away, the look of disgust and horror must have been palpable.

Elena sat up suddenly, still holding Drew's massive member and accused me of not being bi. She said I lied, she said I didn't like dicks. She said if I weren't just trying to get into bed with her I would have been swinging on the fantastic fuck stick by now. As if to make her point she stuck out her tongue and gave the head a loud slurpy lick.

She pointed it right at my mouth and told me if she was wrong now was the time to prove it.

I clamped my lips shut and just shook my head. It was all I could do. It was just too gross. Maybe if it had looked like mine. But it was like a giant pointy worm. I couldn't do it.

She got mad. She hissed that she didn't like getting tricked. Then she surprised me, she added, and my boyfriend doesn't like you calling me a slut either. The string of obscenities that came out of her mouth would make a trucker blush.

When I realised I had been tricked too I suggested we were even and we should just have some fun.

Drew spoke next. He told me he thought that was a good idea. We were going to have fun and it was going to be exactly what E wanted.

The two of them easily pushed me over onto my back. Half believing we were going to put the deceit behind us I cooperated until Elena told Drew to straddle my chest and jam it in my mouth.

By then it was too late. She had straddled my hips and he had straddled my chest. Their combined weight was too much for me to shake off.

I couldn't help but lock eyes on his cock like one must stare at any impending disaster. It was hanging down touching my solar plexus.

He was telling me how much they were attracted to me and how they had planned to seduce me the moment they saw me. They had been overjoyed when they found out I was bi. They were ecstatic when I actually approached Drew. They didn't count on it all being a pack of lies and now they were going to enjoy my body whether I cooperated or not.

Elena was sitting right behind Drew. I saw her fingers resting on his shoulders from my vantage point. Her pussy was brushing up against my now completely shriveled dick. I could feel her pubes which were moist from her wet pussy lips. She was grinding the pussy I had wanted to bury my face into a short time ago all over my dick, but it failed to rise.

Elena was telling Drew how much she wanted to ride my pretty dick but was complaining that it wasn't hard. Drew suggested she twist it off if I didn't both suck his cock and enjoy it enough to pop a boner. She wrapped her fingers around my balls asking Drew how she should twist them.

She started to twist. Drew panicked when he heard my groans. He swore and told her it was just a figure of speech. She wasn't supposed to really take them off. It just had to be painful enough to get me to cooperate. She apologized to Drew, then me too, saying that she'd never tortured a guys balls before. Drew warned her to be careful and warned me that if I didn't do as she said she might go too far. I believed this crazy dude could hurt me or get her to.

In a split second I was desperately saying I would do it. She told me to beg. Knowing I was defeated I surrendered. I knew exactly what they would want so I repeatedly asked him to stick his dick in my mouth. I begged profusely for him to let me suck him. I didn't mean any of it but I'm a convincing liar.

She climbed off me and came to my side. With blue painted nails she lifted the beast pointing it at my mouth again. She said she loved sucking it and that I would too.

She ran the fingers of one hand up the flaccid shaft causing the foreskin to recede slightly. Again I got a hint of what was inside. I saw some wetness and the slit at the tip.

At her insistence Drew rose up so she could suspend the end directly over my mouth. She said this was her favorite part and before she sucked him off she always did this first. Skinning back the head a large quantity of precum that had collected in there spilled out.

Drew was holding my head so I couldn't avoid it. At least a teaspoon, maybe two, dripped down pooling on my clenched lips. Drew said that if I didn't enjoy this enough to give Elena my treat that it was going to go badly for me.

Elena whispered in my ear. She said that since I was such a good liar I better get started right now. I was going to need to lie good enough to convince my cock that I liked this.

I opened my mouth allowing the sticky mess to drip within. Forcing myself I licked my lips and told them it was as sweet as honey. Elena agreed. In reality it did strike me as sweetish.

The cum slicked head was poised above my lips. Being as convincing as I could I craned my head up till my lips made contact with his shiny frenulum and kissed it with an audible smack. I didn't taste any cheesy smegma. Maybe there wasn't any?

Elena took a deep breath then bent that big tube of putty down and began to press it into my mouth. I opened wide helping as best I could with my arms pinned at my sides. The squishiness reminded me of pizza dough, a big roll of dough stuffed into my mouth - like a cup and a half of it.

His pubic hair was trimmed short which is I suppose some small consolation but it was still a man's pubic hair, not some cute vixen. He couldn't quite get it all in, so barely the tips of some hair tickled my nose. It smelled really clean and soapy. It wouldn't kill me.

The two of them started telling me how hot I looked with Drew's penis in my mouth. Elena said I was never cuter. Drew said he was looking forward to watching me licking his dick sensuously.

I admit it was sarcastic, but as an answer to their comments I said, "I'm really glad to hear that." Of course, all they heard was stifled mumbling.

Drew told me to start massaging his cock with my tongue. There wasn't any room in there but I moved my tongue on his softie as best as I could. Drew started to grow. Elena stroked my hair asking me if it wasn't so bad. I hated being trapped there. I hated that a man's dick was leaking precum into my throat. I nodded to assure Elena that it wasn't so bad. Well, it didn't hurt.

As it got hard it also straightened out. No longer bent dough, it didn't quite fit like before. Drew did his best to screw my face. There were problems. He leaned way forward to change the angle but he just couldn't do it with the headboard there.

He complained to E, that this position never worked. I found the weight on my chest made it hard to breath so I suggested another position, not that they could understand me. Drew looked at me quizzically then told her that "boytoy" wanted to do it a different way too.

Drew worried that I would make a break for it but Elena had a contingency. Reaching into her purse she pulled out something long and thin. Drew exclaimed suddenly that it was the dog leash. That didn't seem too bad. When I got a good look at it I wondered what kind of mutant dog could fit it. The ring was absolutely tiny, like two inches across. I understood right away when she fastened one end tightly around my balls and held tight to the other end. I certainly didn't like being under even more of their control. But the sensation kinda felt good. The constriction gave me a half erection.

MVP6
MVP6
689 Followers
12