The Girl with Blue Tips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me how I wanted to do it. Honestly, if I had to do it at all I didn't care how. I thought the best way to gain back any leverage at all would be to play them again. I told them that as long as I could suck his wonderful meat I would do it anyway he wanted. I went on saying, I wanted him to do it whatever way turned him on most. I worked really hard to be convincing, to be alluring.

E said she wanted us to do it in several positions ending with her riding my cock while Drew rammed my mouth. I didn't like the sound of that word. Drew obviously would agree to anything she said.

I was directed to kneel in front of Drew. She helped me to my knees by pulling down on the leash. He put one hand on my head then inserted the cockhead. I flashed Elena a big lying smile just before he did it and opened willingly.

E moved behind me. Her boobs felt great on my back. I wondered if I would enjoy her riding me with Drew's cock in between my lips. I decided I had to enjoy it or my poor balls would pay the price. It would just be a matter of mind over matter.

All four of their hands guided my head. They got about four inches into my mouth. The rest wouldn't fit. E's body was warm and smooth and felt fucking amazing against my back. I could feel her hard nipples. And her still dewy pussy touched my buns. She ran her hands down my side, reached around and grasped my cock. With all these good feelings, the tight collar on my balls, and her sensational hands I got hard. I was relieved I could do it.

Drew pulled my head back and forth, how many times? At his instruction I sucked and swirled my tongue trying to make it feel as good as I could for him. He said it was time for the sensual licking he'd promised me. He pulled out telling me to start.

This was the first time I got a good look at it since it was hard. Without the foreskin covering the head it looked a whole lot more like mine. Actually, while his soft penis was much bigger than mine his hard cock wasn't that much bigger than mine.

I licked it all over. I licked his nuts without being told to, just to spur him to a faster orgasm. I kissed it pretending to adore and love his cock. I told them it was great, that I loved it. Meanwhile, E had me really hard rubbing my precum on the head of my dick.

Elena said it was time. She pushed me back then got on me cowgirl style, but then Drew couldn't figure out how to do my mouth.

She sat still on my cock, which was throbbing occasionally deep up her cunt, thinking.

She told me to fuck her doggy style. She bent down with that gorgeous tiny ass up in the air. I got behind her, which is what I wanted to do all along. Just before sticking it in I bent low and took a long lick from her clit, over her pussy lips, finally lingering for a moment swirling my tongue on the most delectable dark asshole.

She chided Drew telling him that Steve wasn't afraid to lick her bum. I sensed some real anger behind her praise of me and condemnation of him. Could I use it?

Drew got over her back facing me. I grabbed him by the thighs and pulled his beautiful cock into my mouth. I sucked the best I could. I mean I really tried. I put my heart into it.

Drew was pumping and grinding supporting his weight with his hands on Elena's waist. But apparently this wasn't comfortable for her. She started yelling for him to get the fuck off of her. She also complained she couldn't see his dick going in and out of me.

Drew got pissed off asking what the fuck she wanted from him. He stepped aside to wait for instructions.

I didn't miss a beat. I leaned over her back, kissed her neck, all the while long dicking her with my best moves. With my face up there by her ear I told her I wanted to lick her arse again. I said I wanted to lick it everyday.

She started to have a pretty long climax. During her climax I whispered so only she could hear. I told her I thought she was the best girl I'd ever met. I said I loved her dominant nature. Then I took a chance based on what I thought I knew about her. I said I would give her a run for her money and might just dominate her once in a while.

I told her sucking cock was a brand new love of mine and I wanted to do more of it - as long as I got to choose the cock.

Pounding her cunt, I said Drew was a chump and she knew it. I told her to dump him for me right then and there. Lastly, grunting and filling her with my cum, I said my mustang was parked right out front and she and I should ride off into the sunset together.

She screamed as her orgasm ended. Then she screamed at Drew. Telling him to get the fuck out.

He left sulking.

I collapsed on top of Elena spent and out of ubreath. She asked me if I really meant all of that. I looked deeply into her eyes and for the first time in a relationship I was completely honest. I told her I meant every word.

You already know we didn't last. The sex was great. Elena was great. I did suck more dick and I licked her ass regularly and with gusto. She treated me better than she treated Drew, probably because I wouldn't take that kind of crap - unless it was part of a game. But in the end she could never fully commit to anyone and I wanted to get married someday.

My wife is a great lady. Way better than my E. But she wont let me lick her ass, suck dick, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I guess life's a trade-off.

12