All Comments on 'The Girl with Something Extra'

by StrattonChambers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
A Very Unique Relationship

This is, perhaps, the most unique relationship story I have read on this site or anywhere else for that matter. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have to say that you have set the bar very high. Excellent story.

wazkman3xwazkman3xover 3 years ago
Deeply enjoyed this

I really enjoyed the story, feeling the love and sexual attraction between two, then three people. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just beautiful!

Love will always be love and sex has no sex.

If this is a true story, God bless all of you!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

A very warming story

I have friends with trans children. They are wonderful families and good people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent read up untill Wendy.....

Came back into the story and then it became clear she had suspicions aboit Kayla but did not know how to out her so set her up with Bob knowing she would get the info from him. When her chance came she used it to set herself up with two dicks but not content with that she made sure she would even get three pricks. Thing is if Kayla wanted to come like Wendy then why not get rid of the dick and have a vagina of her own.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years agoAuthor

I welcome constructive criticism about my stories, but I wanted to respond to Anonymous because I think his comments may have missed the point. Of course, I don’t know any more about my characters than what is written, because they develop as I write, and until that happens, I can’t say which way they might go beyond what is already written, were I to expand on them, which is to say I don’t know any more about them than any of you. But I wanted to express at least my thoughts about some of the points made.

I don’t think Wendy had any suspicions about Michaela’s sexual orientation or physiology prior to the time she discovered for herself that Michaela has a penis. Being close friends with Robert, of long standing, who “looks out” for him, she would not have set him up with a known or suspected trans woman, or at the very least would have given him a heads up. Possibly by phone call after their first meet, once she saw the beginnings of a mutual attraction. I don’t believe she would have thrown him into it cold.

Also, if she had had suspicions, she wouldn’t have been so upset when the truth is finally revealed. She would have been more like, “See, I knew it!”

I also don’t think she is a manipulative bitch whose purpose is to line up a collection of penises for her personal use. She is a beautiful, sexually active woman, who dates many men, and could surely arrange a harem or group sex for herself if she wanted, without manipulating two very close friends into it. I think Wendy, like most women, is interested in finding herself a mate (Dan, and then later Colin for the win), and I think the threesome happens, not out of pure horniness, but out of the closeness and different forms of love these characters feel for one another. Well, yeah, a little out of horniness.

As far as Michaela wanting to come like Wendy, she has never seen a woman have multiple orgasms before, and is blown away by the prospect. But what she may or may not know is that women have the ability to do this (it’s mostly a rare occurrence, and many women probably never do, due to personal attitudes about sex, lack of a skilled or motivated partner, etc.), but men do not, other than in the rarest of circumstances (and in erotic fiction), and I seriously doubt that surgically converting a penis into a clitoris and vagina would somehow impart this ability to a person who never had it before.

Anyway, I don’t think Michaela wants to give up her penis. Most transsexuals do not have the gender reassignment surgery, and she seems quite pleased with her phallus. She says she’ll “always have a penis never a vagina,” and she loves being an oral and anal top as well as a bottom. She appears to have a latent streak of masculinity, for lack of a better term, which becomes more pronounced during her hairy seasons. It never overshadows here femininity, it’s just there to round out Michaela as a person. The penis is just part of the package that comes with her, and her partner has to accept that, and I think that’s one of the main points of the story. It’s about the woman, not the genitalia. My own limited gay experiences have convinced me that the actual, mechanical acts that take place between two people making love are the least important part of the encounter.

As I said, I could be wrong about these characters, but, like a quantum wave-function collapse, we’ll never know unless more of the story is written, and I don’t really expect it to be. This story stands on its own, covering the time from the characters being thirtyish to being fortyish. The only thing I might add, and this is entirely undecided as of this writing, is to pick up their story at a much older age, possibly sixties or older.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous