The Girl with Something Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through all of it, though, there was no anal sex. Michaela never pressured me for it, as a top or bottom, and the few times I brought it up, she gently deflected. "Robert, not yet. We have all the time in the world." And so, we continued, utilizing fingers and mouths, with me dreaming about spreading Michaela's sweet thighs and penetrating her bottom, and her dreaming the same about me.

Late one night, after we had been out for dinner and had spent hours in the bar afterward, drinking and listening to a guitarist/singer we both enjoyed, we were in my bed, sleepy but still kissing and licking and eating each other. With my head between Michaela's thighs, sucking her sweet dick, I finally rolled her over onto her hands and knees. She didn't resist. I pushed my nose between her asscheeks, inhaling her fragrance. It was intoxicating. I spread her cheeks, revealing a generous scattering of hairs all around her hole, and showing off her nuts hanging down in front. I tickled her anus with my tongue, teasing those delicious-looking hairs, trying to see if I could catch one between my teeth. At last, I succeeded, and I gave it a sharp tug, eliciting a squeal from Michaela, "Baby!".

"Your ass belongs to me tonight," I said, as I went in deep with my tongue, teasing and wetting her puckered star. She wriggled her butt around, encouraging me, and I licked and probed even harder. Getting up on my knees, preparing to mount her from behind, I told her, "You can't stop it now honey. My big dick is going up your hairy butthole. All the way."

"Don't wanna stop it," she whimpered, her voice muffled by the pillow her face was pressed into. "Fuck me, Robert! Please, please, fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep!" I took my cock in my hand and pressed it against her hole. Gently pushing, I eased it in until I felt the head pop through her sphincter. Pushing harder, I soon had my whole shaft inside Michaela's ass. She moaned as I started pumping, slowly, in and out. "Stick it in me, Robert!" she pleaded, as I pumped her butt harder. "Robert! I love you!" she half screamed.

By now, I was pounding her ass with all my strength. "Give it to me, Robert!" she sobbed. "Give it all to me!"

My balls started to tighten up and I felt that little twist inside telling me that release was near. "I'm coming!" I yelled, as I flooded her rectum with shot after shot of my seed. "Baby, I'm coming!" I've never gotten off so hard in my life. I wanted my whole body to crawl inside Michaela's delicious asshole.

Instead, the ejaculations lessened and I started to relax. I kept pumping gently until my penis was completely soft, and then I held it inside her still, not wanting to withdraw. "Kayla," I whispered. "I love you."

"Don't leave me," she replied. "Stay inside me. Stay forever." I did my best, but soon my limp cock flopped its way out and we collapsed on the bed together, laughing hysterically. After a bit, Michaela spoke shyly. "Robert? You said something when you were behind me. Something about my 'hairy butthole'. Do you not like my hairs there? I could get waxed."

"No, no," I reassured her. "I love your ass hair. I love your dick hair. I love body hair on ladies."

"Really?" I nodded. "Then you're going to love it come winter," she continued. "When the weather gets cold, I stop shaving. Everything. Everything except my legs below my knees. I get hairy thighs, I get some hair on my butt cheeks. My pubic hair fills in on the sides, and I get a little treasure trail up to my belly button. I grow hair on my balls and in my armpits. I'm a real natural girl. Do you like all that? Because if you don't, I'll keep it smooth for you."

"That sounds exquisite," I told her. "Don't shave a bit of it."

And so, when November came, and the air grew chilly, Michaela put away her razor, and the fur appeared. It was as delicious as I had imagined. She had already been hairier around the dick than me, and now she was simply spectacular. I started loving her body all over again, feeling her big pubic triangle on my cheeks, licking and sucking on her hairy nuts, exploring all around and inside her hairy bottom.

Michaela's erections seemed larger surrounded by all that hair, and she took on a bolder personality. Nothing extreme, just a slight strengthening in sexual attitude. But I noticed it. It turned me on. And one night, not long after all the hair was grown in, she was between my legs giving me amazing head. I was starting to get close to orgasm, when she stopped, got up, grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted it all over her big, hard penis. Climbing back between my legs, she spread my thighs wide, gave my nuts a squeeze, pressed her slippery cock against my virgin asshole, and said, "Now, Robert. Your time has come. I'm taking your ass, it belongs to me now. There's nothing you can do to stop me. You don't want to stop me."

"No, baby, I don't," I breathed. "Take my ass. Give me your big dick. Make me your girl." I closed my eyes and waited for her to enter me. It didn't take long. I felt her slender pole slide into my butt. It hurt a little, at first, but it made me happy, too. I was giving my love what she wanted, just as she had given it to me on that earlier night, and so many times since. I pushed down inside my rectum, to try and open it wider for her, but that was unnecessary. She was quickly all the way inside me, balls deep, pumping forcefully. I opened my eyes and saw pure lust on her face. Her breasts were bouncing up and down with her rhythm. I wondered how long it had been since she had fucked properly. Or if she had ever fucked properly.

I intentionally began to whimper and sob just a bit. "Kayla, fuck me! Fuck my ass!" I reached down, grabbed my penis, and began masturbating as the penetration continued. I could see Michaela's chestnut crotch hair, all bushy, just past my erection. I wanted to time it so that I would come on her belly just as she was ejaculating inside my anus. I kept the whimpering up to let her know how she was possessing me, and I must have guessed right, because just as Michaela let out a yell in the beginning throes of orgasm, I launched a huge, thick rope of come against her belly and the top of her pubic hair. Our simultaneous climaxes continued for an eternity, in reality twenty or thirty seconds, with both of us moaning and sobbing now, and holding each other as tight as we could.

"I love you, baby!" she moaned, just as I said, "I love you, too."

"Love me forever," she implored.

"I will," I replied, as she laid her head on my chest, I held her tightly, and we drifted off to sleep.

Through the winter, I lavished my full attentions on Michaela's hairy body. I licked her pubic hair as I ate her penis and ass. I sucked on her hairy armpits as I kissed her nipples. I discreetly reached under her skirt when we were out and tickled her hairy thighs below restaurant tables and in the car. I was in hair heaven, and Michaela lavished equal passion on me. We sported erections frequently, even when not making love or teasing each other. We spent time at each other's apartment, naked, with blankets thrown around to snuggle in, instead of wearing clothes, should we get chilly.

When spring arrived and the weather warmed, Michaela called me over to her place one Sunday. She filled the tub, got out big fluffy towels, brought in bath gel, shampoo and a razor, and we climbed in and, together, bathed and shampooed each other, and then shaved her body hair from top to bottom, leaving only her original box-shaped pubic garden and her long, delicate asshole hairs. When we were done, I asked if she wanted me to shave my crotch hair and my balls. She answered, "One day, darling, but not now. I love your hairy dick and nuts, and I want to enjoy them a while longer. I love your masculine, hairy body on top of my smooth one. I still have a hairier bush than you, and I like to flaunt it while showing off my smooth legs and underarms." As the weather continued to warm, Michaela's demeanor softened, once again becoming the demure sweetheart who had first captured my heart.

*********************

Late one Sunday afternoon, I received a call from Wendy. She sounded frantic. "Bobby, I need to come over. I have to talk with you. Are you alone?" I assured her I was. When she arrived, I could see she was distraught. "We need to talk," she said. "It's about Michaela."

"Is she all right?" I asked, suddenly frightened.

"She's fine," came the reply. She just left my place a little while ago. But, do you know about her?"

"I think I know everything about her," I said.

"SHE HAS A PENIS!" Wendy yelled. "She's a man! Did you know that? I didn't know! I didn't mean to set you up with THAT!"

"I know, I know. Tell me what happened."

"You KNOW? You've been dating her for ten months! Wait, I need to know what's going on here. One of the three of us is nuts, and I'm afraid it's me!"

"Yes, I know. Tell me."

"She came over this morning to hang out. She was wearing her sweats, and I figured you had just left her place to go home. We were just talking, teasing each other and fooling around, like schoolgirls. I was telling her about my night with Dan on Friday. He was so sweet, so sexy. We did things we hadn't done together yet. I was telling Michaela all the details, and it was getting pretty steamy. And it was so beautiful, I started to cry. You know, happy crying. And she moved over to give me a hug. I gave her a hug back, and I felt it! She had a boner under her sweatpants!

"I backed off and said, 'Michaela, what was that?'

"She said, 'What do you mean?'

"I said, 'I know what I just felt under there. What's going on?'

"She said, 'I don't know what you're . . .'

"And I said, 'Yes you do. You're dating my best friend. I need to know the truth!'

"And then she told me. Told me about having a cock, living as a woman, falling for you, all of it. Told me you knew, that she and you were sleeping together and doing EVERYTHING. Then she hugged me again, and pulled down her pants and SHOWED me. Her DICK!

"I had to know if she was telling me the truth about you. Is it true? Are you sleeping with a MAN?"

I didn't know where to start. I told Wendy about how I was captivated by Michaela the first night I met her, how we enjoyed each other's company so well, that night and afterward. How she had me come over and showed me everything that first week, before we even went out on a date, saying it wouldn't have been fair to hide it from me. How my heart melted when she confessed it all to me, and how I decided in that moment that the plumbing didn't matter. I told her how we started dating, which Wendy knew, and how we took our time progressing from touching and rubbing each other, to oral lovemaking, and, after a long time, to actual intercourse, going both ways, which Wendy most certainly DIDN'T know.

"Wendy, Kayla is not a man, She's a woman. Haven't you guys been besties long enough to know that? Do you think she was putting you on? She's just a girl with a little something extra. I love her, and she loves me. I want to be with her forever, and if I have to give up one little aspect of sex for that to happen, I'm glad to do it. She makes me happy and I want to make her happy."

Wendy looked at me, a tear starting to run down her face. "Well, OK, I guess I can see that. I didn't think you were so broadminded, but if it makes you happy . . . But, you're my best friend. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"Wen, Wen, . . . Michaela lives a private life. It was her secret. It wasn't mine to tell. As far as the world is concerned, we're just another ordinary couple, a man and a woman, and we want to keep it that way. We don't want to be a freak show. But I'm glad you know. I didn't like hiding it from you."

"I still think you should have told me," Wendy concluded, a hurt expression on her face.

"Well," I said, "she'll be here in a little while. You can take it up with her yourself." And with that, Wendy went into my kitchen, poured herself a drink, and plopped herself down on my sofa to wait for Michaela's arrival.

When Michaela let herself in with her key and walked into the room, she took a long look at Wendy, and then at me. She looked as if she might cry, and finally said, "You guys talking about me? Laughing at me?"

I got up to give her a hug and said, "Baby, you know better. I would never laugh at you. You gave Wendy a shock, and she didn't know what to do. I think she thought maybe you were leading me on, as if I wouldn't have known the truth after dating for nearly a year, and she felt guilty about introducing us."

Wendy interjected, "Hey, I've heard of men who dated trannies for years, even married them sometimes, and never knew. I don't know how that could happen, but I have read about it."

I responded, "Wendy, don't say 'tranny'. Michaela is a lady, that's all you need to know, and you will refer to her as such, as long as you want to be my friend."

"Yes, Robert," she acquiesced.

I led Michaela to the sofa and sat down with her, putting my arm around her shoulders. Wendy sat down on the other side of her and said, "Michaela, I can see that you and Robert are in love. I've seen that for some time. But, how . . . how does it work for the two of you?"

I answered, "Wen, it works exactly the same for us as anyone else. We do all the things any couple does, except that Michaela doesn't have a, . . ."

"I don't have a vagina," Michaela chimed in. "But we find all the other ways to love each other." I nodded in agreement.

"And, you're OK without that?" Wendy asked.

"I am," I replied. Out of all of the women with all of the vaginas in the world, I picked Michaela. And she picked me."

"Don't you miss it?" I shook my head. "And you," Wendy went on, looking at Michaela. "you're a biological male. You don't have any desire to be with a woman?"

"I've never been with a woman," Michaela answered. I've always been a woman. I've always wanted to be with men. And it hasn't been easy to find them, either. Usually they either disappear once I tell them, or they treat me like a novelty. Really, if that's what they want, there are trans girls you can hire for the night. Robert met me as a woman, reacted to me as a woman, and didn't change at all when I revealed myself to him."

"And you're not even curious?" Wendy went on.

"I can't say I'm not curious, but where would I find a woman to experiment with? Straight women want men, and lesbians don't want a penis in the mix. It would be even harder for me than finding a man."

"Well," Wendy began, and I saw that look in her eye. "We're friends, and I'm not in love with you. If you wanted to find out about the experience, I could . . ."

"Michaela hesitated, glanced at me and said, "That's sweet, but I don't think I could . . ."

"Wendy, don't push her!" I broke in.

"Leave her alone!" Wendy shot back. Then to Michaela, "Is this something you think you'd want to do?"

I could see Michaela looking distraught. I choked, and said, "Baby, if you want to, I won't stand in your way."

"Robert, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you. But . . ."

"But, you've never had pussy, and Robert has. Lots," Wendy went on. Don't you think you should have the experience? And I'm not a threat. I'm not going to ask you to leave him."

I saw Michaela wavering, and she saw the dread in my eyes. "What is it?" she asked me.

"Kayla, I'm afraid," I admitted. "I've never been afraid you'd leave me for another man, but I am afraid you might decide you like women better, after all."

"Robert, how could that be? Who could love me like you do? Who could care about me and look out for me like you?" Who could fill me with cock, suck on me and let me fuck them the way you do?" I blushed. "And after all, it's not like you haven't had pussy. You've been with women. For all I know, you and Wendy could have been doing it." Wendy and I looked at each other.

"Oh. OH! I see!" Michaela exclaimed, frowning.

"Kayla, baby, it isn't like that. Wendy and I got it on a few times, long ago. Long before I met you. Then we decided we were better as friends than as lovers. I haven't been with anyone else since I met you. Wendy and me, we both love you, in our own ways. If you want to try it with her, and find out what it feels like to fuck as a man, I'll go along. I think you'll find it's not the same as fucking butt, but it isn't very different, either. Believe me when I tell you, I would rather have you and your body than all the pussy there is."

"Robert, that means the world to me. You know that it does. Wendy, if we do this, can Robert be there? I can't stand thinking of him waiting at his place, wondering what we're doing. I won't treat him like that. I won't."

"Well," Wendy began, "It's not like he's a stranger or anything."

"He's family," Michaela agreed.

"So, Robert, what do you say? Wanna watch a couple of broads getting it on?" asked Wendy.

I smiled. "All right, if that's what you girls want," I said. Nods and grins.

"When should we do it?" Michaela asked.

"No time like the present," Wendy flashed a big smile. "Before we lose our nerve." Michaela nodded, and I got up to lead everyone to the bedroom.

Arriving there, Wendy gave Michaela a great big hug, kissed her full on the mouth and pressed her hand against her groin. "Ooh," she said, feeling the hardness under her palm. She began unbuttoning Michaela's blouse, and then her own. When the blouses and bras were off, the two women stood facing each other, their bare breasts pressing together, and they kissed again. Michaela then undid her own slacks, pulling them down together with her panties, and held her hard penis in her hand, as if to show it off to Wendy. Wendy stared at it, transfixed, as she slipped out of her jeans and underwear, fingering her shaved pussy in return, for Michaela to see.

Then she looked over at me and said, "OK, Bobby, you aren't gonna let these two girls get naked all by ourselves, are you?" I shook my head and began stripping off my clothes. By the time I got my briefs off, my dick was hard, too. "Remember, Bobby, this isn't for you," Wendy cautioned, seeing my arousal. "And no playing with it. We don't need distractions." I nodded and sat myself in the bedside chair.

Wendy eased Michaela down on the bed, on her back, took a long look, and planted her mouth on Michaela's big penis. Reaching up with her hands from between the other woman's thighs, Wendy held and gently squeezed those exquisite breasts. After a bit, Michaela's breathing became a bit heavier, and she began to sigh softly. My own rod was stiff at attention, and it was all I could do to keep my hands from drifting there, even for a quick touch or rub. Whatever my role in this coupling would be, if any, I would nevertheless save my load to give to my lover, either now or later on.

After sucking Michaela's cock for a while, Wendy rolled over on her back and said, "Now me. Put your mouth on my vagina. Have you ever done that before?" Michaela shook her head no, and burrowed her face between Wendy's open legs. Tentatively, she traced her tongue over Wendy's hairless mound, went up and down her outer lips on both sides, and eventually spread them with her fingers to expose Wendy's tiny clitoris. Licking it hard and fast made Wendy squeal, "Easy! Not so hard, you know? OH! You don't know, do you? Just start by licking circles around it. It's sensitive. Touch it very gently with your tongue. As we go along, you can give it more direct stimulation."

"Sorry," came Michaela's muffled reply, as she adjusted her approach. Soon, Wendy's sighs and soft moans told Michaela she was doing a better job, and she continued on, touching and licking the hard little bud more frequently and more firmly. Wendy made more noises, and I knew her pussy was running wet by now. Michaela reached down below her chin and slid a finger up inside Wendy's slippery-wet cunt, as she licked even harder.