The Girl with Something Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Wendy shouted, "OH!" and Michaela stopped short and looked up, wiping her face with her hand. "I squirted!" Wendy announced.

"I know," Michaela laughed. "I wasn't expecting that."

"It's ok, it just means you're doing it right," came Wendy's reply. "Now come up here and slip me that girlcock!"

Michaela climbed up Wendy's body, stopping to suck on her fat nipples, then gave her a big kiss on the mouth and eased her erection into Wendy's soaking cleft. Both girls started moaning immediately, and Michaela tried to hump Wendy fast and hard. "Slow down, darling," said Wendy. Let me get used to it being in there. Fuck me slow and easy, I'll let you know when to go faster." Michaela slowed down the pace, and went deep, gently, into Wendy's pussy, again and again, as Wendy rolled her hips forward and back to receive the other woman's penis within her. As Wendy made more and more noise, Michaela increased the pace, until she was fairly hammering the girl below her.

Finally, amid all the moaning, grunting and sweating, Michaela called out, "I'm gonna come!"

"Let it go," urged Wendy, then, "Unnnnggghhhh!" as her climax hit suddenly.

"Ohhhhhh, me too!" yelled Michaela, as she let her load go deep in Wendy's vagina. The two women banged against each other furiously, and then ground their crotches together as their simultaneous orgasms wound themselves down. Michaela bent down to kiss Wendy's lips, and stayed there for a long time. She pressed herself against Wendy's middle, trying to hold her penis inside as long as possible, but eventually it came flopping out, and Michaela collapsed on the bed next to Wendy, who held her tightly. Taking long, deep breaths, she looked over at me in the chair, my cock still pointed firmly at the ceiling. "Oh, God, that was amazing!" she moaned. Then, catching her breath, "What do you think? Want to take a turn with her? Wendy?" Wendy nodded agreement.

"I would," I answered, "but I'm gonna have a huge one after watching all that, and I promised myself I'd give it to you. Where do you want it, up high, or down low?"

"Robert, that's so sweet, but you should go ahead. You haven't had pussy in forever. Who knows when you'll get another chance? And besides, how many guys get to have their girlfriend's sloppy seconds? Anyway, you can give me one later on. You have my hall pass. For Wendy only."

So, do I have a great girlfriend or what? She got up to go clean herself, and I lay down on the bed next to Wendy. "Well, Wen, it's been a long time since we've been here, huh?"

"For sure, Bobby," she replied. "My, how times change."

I kissed her firmly on the mouth, felt up her breasts and squeezed her nipples, sliding my hands down to her smooth vulva and her gorgeous ass. The kissing went on, with lots of tongue, and I felt Wendy reach for my dick. I fucked it back and forth in her hand a little, as Michaela walked back in the room and sat down to watch. Wendy rolled me onto my back, and wasted no time in going right down. "Mmmmmm," she sighed as she sucked up and down on my penis. Then, "Bobby, yours is bigger, but Michaela's is sweeter."

"As it should be," I agreed.

Then she rolled away from me, flat on her back, and spread her legs wide. "Come on, big boy, do me!" she directed. I climbed between her thighs, took my dick in my hand and rubbed the head up and down in her wet slit. The nectar flowed out, I rubbed my cockhead firmly against Wendy's clitty, and her sighs became moans. As she got louder, I entered her vagina all at once and pumped firmly. I felt another squirt soak my balls, and I went even harder, knowing her climax was near. She yelled, "Bobby!" and I went off like a rifle shot, ejaculating deep in Wendy's wet chamber as she orgasmed hard below me. I kept on pumping, and Wendy went off again and again as I kept driving in and in and in. I have never before seen a woman experience multiples like Wendy did that day.

When it finally ended, and I brought my limp, dripping dick out, Wendy was passed out and Michaela was speechless, staring, her eyes as wide as saucers. "Oh my God, Robert! That was incredible! I want you to do me like that! Can you?"

"Kayla, baby, I will do you the very, very best that I can, but I don't know if you can do that. I love you and I want to take you, always, over and over again, in every hole, until I have nothing left, and if we can do that, we will. But if we can't, I still love you more than anyone, ever." She climbed on the bed and lay down next to me, holding me while I held Wendy, my hand on her sticky pussy, waiting for her to come around.

*********************

When Wendy came back to her senses, she sighed, "Well, THAT'S something you don't do every day!" Michaela, did you enjoy your ladyfuck?"

"Mmm hmm," Michaela affirmed. "It was incredible. If I could have that AND Robert, it would be perfect."

"Well, maybe there's a way you can," Wendy suggested. "Robert, I'm not even gonna ask YOU how you liked it!"

"I'm not asking you, either, Wen," I replied. "I think you were pretty clear."

"Well, then," Michaela continued. "What are we? How does this work?"

"Here's what I think," Wendy offered, "If I'm not being too presumptuous.

"You and Robert are a couple. You obviously love each other, and it would be foolish and hurtful to break that up or change it. You and I are girlfriends, intimate ones. Our level of intimacy has just been kicked up a notch or three. Robert and I, well, we go back a long way. There's intimacy there, and love, too, but we aren't a romantic couple like the two of you are. Basically, you two can enjoy my vagina and I can enjoy both of your cocks. We can get together as a threesome and, if you both are comfortable with it, you can each couple up with me separately, as well. If anybody ever has a problem with the arrangement, it's over, no questions asked.

"Also, my ability to join with you at any time will depend on the nature of any outside relationship I may be in. It's something a lot of guys might not like, and I won't cheat on a serious boyfriend, but maybe I can bring in someone special to join us at times. Maybe one day, if I find the right guy, we can be a stable group of two couples. I have high hopes for Dan right now, but we'll see.

"Does this sound like something you both would like to include in your relationship?"

"I think it works," I said. "Not because we're three horny people with an opportunity, but because, near as I can tell, we all love each other in our own ways. I think we could all have a very good life like this. But, Wendy, I think you must be very, very cautious about bringing a fellow into this mix. Not because I don't want a third penis here, but because you see a lot of men, and this shouldn't be just an added attraction for them. We would all need to know each other well before any intimate connections were to get made. If you find a guy, and you tell us you love him, and we all feel good about him, then yeah, we'll find a way to bring him into the group. Michaela and I, we can wait while you figure it out."

And with that, we got up and rotated through my shower, two at a time, with Wendy going in twice, all of us washing each other, drying each other off with big bath sheets afterwards, getting dressed and going for pizza. The kind with all the extras.

*********************

That was all ten years ago. Michaela and I are married, our sex life is as exciting as ever. Wendy found and married a guy, not Dan, but a great guy named Colin, and we all maintained a sexual group of four for years. Wendy loved being the sole vagina for three penises, female sexual stamina being what it is relative to the male's. Michaela and I both got all the pussy we could handle, in addition to our own sex life as a couple. Colin quickly got used to giving and taking with Michaela, and eventually with me, too, on a rare occasion.

Wendy and Colin had a couple of kids, who we love as we watch them grow. Michaela and I could have adopted, but chose not to. Our foursome bedroom get-togethers have become less and less frequent over the years, but the love is still there, and every once in awhile we all go away on retreat for a long weekend, rent a suite, and reconnect, plug in, attach, grab, dive deep and do whatever else we can think of.