The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah I don't think she is at the moment, and she is definitely not jealous that I'm seeing you," Hoshiko said with a blush. Realizing how that could be misinterpreted she quickly followed up, "I mean she doesn't date white guys that's all!"

"Hey can't win em all," Alex dismissed with a chuckle, "she's probably just stressed out with finals and everything though, I wouldn't take it to personal if you guys had a little fight. In fact how about all three of us go to a house party next weekend? There's going to be ragers all over with people blowing off steam after finals, seems like she could use it."

"Hmm, I'll ask but I don't think she'll like that idea," Hoshiko said.

"Well from the sounds of it she hasn't been 'blowing off steam' like we're going to later tonight," Alex said absent mindedly, his attention now focused on his ramen bowl. Hoshiko was a bit taken back at Alex's casual boldness, but at this point she should have known better.

"What makes you so sure I'm going back home with you tonight?" Hoshiko chided. She had mock indignation in her voice, but a hungry look in her eye.

Alex just gave Hoshiko a wolfish grin in response. They both finished their ramen as fast as they could, not wanting to delay the inevitable any longer.

***

Alex didn't wait for the elevator doors to close before his lips automatically locked with Hoshikos. Pawing at her breasts, he pushed her against the wall of the confined space as the two passionately began making out. The sexual energy in the air was electric, and like lightning in a thunderstorm the duo just needed a private space to act as the lightning rod. Alex continued to grope at Hoshiko as she returned the favor, running her nails through his hair and clawing at his chest, pausing for just a moment as the elevator doors opened. There could have been anyone waiting to enter, but neither of them cared. Hoshiko pushed Alex out the open door with a playful grin.

"Oh someone's feisty today," Alex laughed.

"I've been thinking about this all day," Hoshiko responded in a sensual hushed voice. "I couldn't stop thinking about your big..." She trailed off with a cute little grin.

Without another word, Alex swooped down and threw Hoshiko over his shoulder. She responded with a surprised scream, but was grinning from ear to ear as he carried her down the hallway to his apartment. It was so sexy how effortlessly he had picked her up and carried her, like a barbarian would carry a kidnapped woman from a smoldering plundered village. Hoshiko felt a sharp slap on her ass as Alex approached the door, unlocked it. Once inside, Alex dumped Hoshiko on the couch with a victorious smile on his face.

"I thought you would be too sore after our fuck fest last night," he said, his voice dripping with a well-earned smugness as he kneeled between her outstretched legs.

"Oh it is... but I couldn't wait," Hoshiko moaned back. Her pussy was sore, but as soon as she saw Alex in the library she knew she wanted him again tonight. She wanted him right now. But this time she wanted him to use a different one of her holes.

"No, you sit down!" Hoshiko interrupted as Alex began kissing the inside of her thighs. He raised his head with a confused expression on his face, he had never met a woman who turned down oral sex before.

Hoshiko stood up and ushered towards the couch. "Sit," she repeated, this time more matter-of-factly. She had a twinkle in her eye that Alex had never seen before. He had a feeling he was in for something special.

"Oh no, where are my manners?" Hoshiko said as she held her palms up against her cheeks in mock surprise. She pranced over to the door, her curves jiggling with every exaggerated step, and quickly slipped off her boots before placing them neatly by the door. She turned around with an absolutely devilish smile on her face. Walking slowly towards the couch, Hoshiko began toying with the top button on her shirt.

"I couldn't stop thinking about how good you made me feel last night," She said, a playful smile on her face. "So tonight I'm going to do my best to return the favor."

She unbuttoned the top button of her shirt as she continued.

"I'm going to start by putting your cock in my mouth"

Another button came undone as she slowed her pace, each step dripping with a type of sexual malice.

"I'm going to let you use my throat however you want"

She undid a third button, mashing her own breasts together as she kneeled down in front of Alex.

"And when you're ready I want you to end in my mouth, is that ok with you?" Hoshiko finished her seductive approach with a cute inquisitive tone, as if she hadn't just completely flipped the tables. Her hands lingered on her own breasts, fondling herself as she waited for Alex to respond. She didn't know what had gotten into her, it was as if her body was reacting before her brain was able to process. Hoshiko she felt as if she was being possessed by some sexual siren, motivated by the thought of pleasuring the man sitting in front of her. Her pussy was already wet just thinking about sucking Alex's' thick tool, but the way he stared at her hungrily and had eagerly responded to her demand to sit had Hoshiko practically dripping.

"Yes, I want that so bad," Alex sputtered. He was in complete shock at the temptress that was kneeling in front of him. What had gotten into her? Had Hoshiko been a closet freak this whole time and he was just now realizing it?

"Then take these off," Hoshiko demanded, tugging at his jeans impatiently

Alex hurried to obey, kicking off his shoes and tugging his jeans and underwear off in one swift motion. His semi erect cock flopped out, prompting a soft gasp from Hoshiko. Even though they had just had sex less than 24 hours ago, she hadn't seen it this close before.

"It's perfect," She said moaned out loud, holding the throbbing and rapidly growing shaft in her hand. She softly stroked it as she admired it with lusty eyes, almost in a trance like state. Her slender fingers traced the few prominent veins all the way to the bulging head before she gave it one last squeeze at the base. She noted how her fingers could just barely touch before she took the beautiful head into her mouth.

Alex groaned in pleasure as Hoshikos soft lips began sucking on his head. He was now fully erect as Hoshikos mouth worked further along his shaft.

"Fuck that feels so good," Alex grunted.

"Mmmhmm," Hoshiko moaned in response, agreeing with the sentiment. As soon as her tongue connected to his glans, she felt a jolt of sexually charged electricity shoot through her. Never having been a fan of oral sex, or "giving head" as she had heard her American peers call it, Hoshiko felt obsessed in this moment. She wanted desperately to suck the whole thing, but she felt her throat tighten and her gag reflex kick in only a third of the way down the shaft.

Her head automatically jerked back as she gasped, surprised by her own eagerness. Her little experience of sucking dick in the past had been the occasional birthday or special occasion with a boyfriend, and never consisted of more than some unenthusiastic sucking on the head before proceeding to sex as fast as possible. But not this time. Taking a quick breath, Hoshiko doubled down her efforts, bobbing her head up and down with a fast paced rhythm. She was bobbing her head with enough force, she made an involuntary "guck" each time her capacity bottomed out. The self-inflicted assault on her throat was causing her to tear up as she eagerly looked for approval in Alex's face. Their eyes locked, her wide eyes and stretched jaw complimenting his concentrated scowl and slightly a gape mouth. The room was quiet except for the rhythmic "guck, guck, guck, guck, guck," punctuated only briefly by a soft "fuck" from Alex.

Hoshiko, as enthusiastic as ever and cheered on by Alex's moans of pleasure, was nonetheless inexperienced at this type of blowjob and was getting sore. Her jaw ached for rest, but her pussy ached for more. It was as if her mouth connecting to Alex's beautiful cock had connected a circuit between the two lovers, with all of the sexual energy in Alex channeling into Hoshiko and lighting her pussy on fire with lust.

"Here let me help you," Alex said softly. He reached forward with gentle hands and grabbed Hoshikos hair in a ponytail, controlling her pace now. He could tell she was trying her best, but her lack of experience was getting the best of her.

"You have to start slower," Alex whispered. "And give that slutty little throat of yours some time to adjust."

Hoshiko looked up at him with wide submissive eyes. Her lips were still wrapped around his shaft, but she gently nodded to show that she understood. She still very much felt like she was possessed by a sexual demon of sorts, but the intensity of Alex's eyes coupled with his gentle yet firm grasp on her hair told them both that Alex was back in charge. All Hoshiko could do now was yielding her mouth over to his full control.

"I'm gonna push you a little farther than you can push yourself, ok?" Alex said. It was phrased with the air of a question mark, but the statement itself served as a command.

Alex had pulled Hoshikos mouth back so her lips were just wrapped around the tip of his head, but as she nodded again in agreement, he began slowly incrementally pushing her head down his throbbing shaft. It didn't take long reaching the one third mark, now clearly marked and shimmering with saliva, but Alex softly pushed just a little deeper. Hoshiko gagged, and tried to pull her head away, convinced she couldn't go any further. Alex held his lovers head in place, his eyes locked with hers as she pleaded silently for air. Just as she felt like she couldn't take another second Alex jerked her head back with a groan.

Hoshiko gasped for air. Before she had time to think, the strong hand on the back of her head pushed her mouth back in place, just a few millimeters past per previous quitting point. Again, Alex held her there for a moment, her eyes increasingly pleading for release before finally being granted another gasping breath of air. Alex repeated this process several more times, each time forcing Hoshikos mouth further and further down his rod. Finally, after getting her lips two thirds of the way down, Alex pulled her back completely and leaned forward to embrace her in a passionate kiss. As they kissed her gasps for air were mixed with gasps of pleasure, despite the physical discomfort the throat training had caused, Hoshiko panties were completely soaked through in anticipation and lust.

"I'm so proud of you, you did so well," Alex said affectionately. "I didn't think you would be able to go two thirds of the way."

"Neither did I," Hoshiko said back, still trying to catch her breath from the blowjob, kissing, and raw sexuality coursing through her veins. "But I wanted to take it all". A mock pout fell across her face before she broke out in a smile, giving Alex another long tongue filled kiss.

"Well we'll just have to train some more then," Alex said mischievously. But I need to fuck you right now". With that, Alex stood up, towering over Hoshikos kneeling body. As she went to stand, assuming the two were heading to the bedroom, Alex grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto the couch, causing her to let out a little surprised scream.

"No, right here," Alex spat, a certain roughness growing in his actions and speech.

Hoshiko, slouched on the couch with her hips hanging off the edge, let out another little gasp as Alex grabbed her legs and spread them, pinning her further into the couch. His cock was throbbing as he skillfully peeled off her panties with one hand, holding her right leg out with his other. Now completely exposed, with her tits spilling out of her shirt and her pleated skirt jumbled up at her waist, Hoshiko knew she was about to get exactly what she came for.

Alex paused for just a moment before plunging his cock inside Hoshikos dripping slit, wanting to appreciate for a moment how hot the situation was. Hoshiko was pinned uncomfortably onto the couch, her head crammed into the corner where the back and seat met. The angle of her torso accentuated her already massive breasts as her hips were forced up into a receiving position, her thigh high stocking covered legs splayed wide.

As if to counter the gentle kissing post blowjob, Alex held nothing back as he began aggressively pounding into Hoshikos willing pussy. He was easily able to put all his weight into each downward thrust, causing the loud slapping of bodies to ring out through the apartment. Each clap was echoed closely by Hoshikos animalistic shrieks. With no warm up besides the mental arousal of the blowjob, she was taken by surprise as the full mass of Alex's tool pounded into her womanhood. It felt as if Alex had just started, but Hoshiko already felt the drumroll of an orgasm building up in side of her. Closing her eyes and clawing in vain at the couch seat, the first wave hit her.

"Ooooooh fuckkk" Hoshiko wailed. The first orgasm shot through her with a crack, as if her body was a tree branch that was slowly being bent, finally snapping into an intense shot of pleasure.

Alex continued to pound away, slowing his stokes now into more pronounced and deliberate thrusts. Truth be told, he was already close to coming too. The erotic sight of Hoshikos perfectly dolled up body crammed into the couch seared its way into Alex's mental spank bank. Hoshiko responded to the altered tempo, crying out less, but maintaining a continuous babble of incoherent half spoken words and soft moans.

"Smack.... Smack....Smack...," Alex's thrusts now resembled a 60 BPM metronome, each smack of his pelvis was perfectly synchronized with the squelch of Hoshikos displaced sex juices.

"Smack...Smack...Smack...," Hoshikos toes curled inside the thigh high stockings with each deliberate thrust, like her feet were signing some absurd dirty talk in their own sign language.

"Smack...Smack...Smack...," Alex was getting close now, and from the feel of it, Hoshiko was too. He could feel her inner thighs quivering relentlessly now in his firm grip. He stretched her legs a little farther apart, allowing him deeper access to her already impossibly bottomed out pussy.

"Smack...Smack...," Alex couldn't hold it any longer. His rational brain acting just a millisecond faster than his body, he pulled his cock out of the juice soaked petals and erupted several large spurts all over Hoshikos torso. A quick learner, Hoshiko closed her eyes and waited until she stopped feeling the splashes of cum rain on her half exposed body.

"Fucking hell," Alex mumbled under his breath in response to the mess he had made. A large glob of cum was hanging off Hoshikos chin, several others were dripping off her tits, creating a pool at the base of her still awkwardly craned neck. Still more wads of cum were splattered amongst the folds of Hoshikos skirt, dripping dangerously close to her inflamed pussy lips.

"Wow, you came even more than last time!" Hoshiko cried with delight. She wasn't sure why, but she felt a sense of pride looking down at her cum drenched clothes. There was a sense that she was uniquely responsible for coaxing that much cum out of her white lover. She liked to think no other girl before her had caused Alex to come that much.

In his own head, Alex was thinking the same thing. He couldn't remember a time he had produced that much seed, let alone after having sex less than 24 hours ago. He looked at the clock and saw it was 10:55pm, confirming that it had in fact been almost exactly 24 hours since he had last cum. In a state of post orgasm shock, Alex stood before Hoshiko as his half deflated cock hung between his muscular thighs.

"Here let me get you a towel," He said as he started for the bathroom, knowing the situation was well beyond remediating with a damp cloth. As he was running a hand towel under the bathroom sink, Hoshiko appeared by his side. She was naked except for her thigh highs, and she held the jumble of clothes in her arms.

"Maybe we just use clothes washer instead," She said with a cute smile.

"Yea, that's probably a good move," Alex agreed, slipping his T-shirt and jeans back on. "Let me run these downstairs to the wash room."

"I'll be thinking of what we can do in the meantime," Hoshiko said, her cute smile failing and a more seductive look taking its place.

***

Meanwhile back in their shared dorm room, Akira had submitted her last assignment for the night and rubbed her tired eyes. She glanced at the time and was pleased to see it was only a 10:43pm, an early end time by her study standards. She moved her laptop from the living room coffee table to her bed and began getting ready to sleep. After brushing her teeth and changing into some sweatpants and an oversized sleeping T-shirt, she crawled into bed, excited to be getting to bed early. Her eyes closed for just a few moments before they popped back open and she reached for her laptop and glasses.

"Just a little bit to help me sleep," Akira thought to herself. The typical excuse, but nonetheless one that worked and helped subside the shame just long enough for her arousal to take control.

She scrolled the mouse pad over to open an incognito window, and typed "R/Asiangirlswhitecocks" into the search bar. Automatically clicking past the "Are you over 18?" blocker, her eyes hungrily scanned the screen as her Reddit browser was instantly filled with a near endless stream of Asian girls getting fucked in a wide array of positions from a plethora of different white men. Akira only scrolled for a short while before she found a minute long gif of a girl, who happened to look just like her from the back, riding her remarkably thick white boyfriend. After pressing the "mute" button on the gif, Akira found her free hand slipping into the waistband of her sweatpants as she watched the anonymous dark haired beauty work.

Akiras mind wandered for a moment, how did she let this become part of her near nightly routine? She remembered reading somewhere that only about 17% of women in Japan watched porn, however she hadn't ever watched it until she had moved to the states. The over sexualized foreign culture she found in America had one night gotten the better of her sometime in her second semester of her freshman year, and she discovered an endless world of erotic novelty online. Much to her own chagrin, and despite her outward dismissal of white men and American culture in general, Akira most commonly found herself settling on the category of "white male Asian female". Perhaps it was the novelty of it, as there were so few white men back home in Japan. Or maybe it was the taboo factor, she never imagined she would be with a white man sexually. What would her close friends and family think back home? Whatever it was though, one thing was certain. Akira could barely fall asleep without watching an Asian beauty get stuffed with some white guys cock.

The girl in the gif was an absolute expert, her hips swiveling up and down, rocking forward, and working every angle of the seemingly endless cock. She was on her knees straddling the unseen man, with her shins resting on his thighs and her ankles arched against his inner leg, hooking her body in place on top of him. At the beginning of the gif she was running her hands through her own hair, an act of her own sexual expression or possibly putting on a sensual show for her partner, but half way through she fell forward and settled her hands on her lover's chest. Her partner responded with a prompt smack of her petite ass, and gripping her hips with his large hands, began controlling the pace with powerful upward thrusts. It seemed like no matter how high the man bounced his petite partner on top of him, there was still more of his massive tool to be found embedded into the lucky girls body. Akira was equal parts shocked and aroused that the petite rider was able to fit the man's package into her undoubtedly tiny pussy. The gif ended right as the girl fell forward ,crumpling into the man as he sent her over the edge with a final deep stroke, only for the video to auto play again from the beginning.