The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Pt. 02

Story Info
Hoshiko transforms.
10.7k words
4.63
13.3k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: This story is part two of what I hope to be a four part series in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I struggled finding a balance between Hoshikos submissiveness, while also giving her a bit of independence and some bite that I'm looking forward to developing later. Additionally, I tried to balance discussing racial attitudes without the ugly side of racism or negative stereotypes. There is already enough of that in the interracial porn/erotica category. In my experience, racial novelty is a two way street and certainly part of attraction, but it's not (and shouldn't) be everything. I appreciated the positive support of part one, and am looking forward to your feedback on part two!

Hoshiko hurried across the street, her mind racing with the events that had just taken place. She had her backpack slumped over one shoulder as she clutched her phone and pepper spray in her free hand. The campus was rated as one of the safest in the country, but Hoshiko felt that it was wise to be prepared regardless. At 5'9" with a slender frame, long legs, long jet black hair, and an extremely endowed bust, she was used to attracting glances as she walked about campus during the daytime, but nighttime was different. Of course Alex had offered her a ride home, but she politely declined knowing the 20 minute walk back to her dorm would give her some much needed time to process what had happened.

Hoshiko climbed the steps of the student dorms as she fumbled in her bag for her keys. She glanced at her phone and was shocked that it was already 10:30pm, considering she had left the library earlier that afternoon closer to 3pm. How had she spent seven hours at Alex's apartment? She winced as she climbed the last step. She had never had sex with someone that physical before, and her pussy was severely sore from the beating it had just taken. Hoshiko finally found her keys and slid them into the door lock, the image of Alex's thick cock sliding into her womanhood flashed in her mind as she jiggled the lock and finally entered her dorm room. She hurried past her roommate Akira, who was studying diligently in the living room, and slipped into her private bedroom. Both Hoshiko and Akira were very high achieving students, and had earned a place in the esteemed honors dorms which were effectively small two bedroom apartments. Slumping onto her bed, she had a million thoughts racing through her mind.

Hoshiko had just spent the last seven hours getting morphed into someone she barely recognized. Slutty American sorority girls and porn stars were supposed to act like that, not a quiet, respectable Japanese girl. As shocked as Hoshiko was about the events of that afternoon, what surprised her more was how much she loved all of it. Her initial instinct was guilt, there was no way the freshman Hoshiko would have looked upon the events of today and been proud of her future self. But why should she feel guilty? She had had consensual sex with her crush that was it. Hell she even initiated it by making up the excuse to go back to Alex's apartment. Despite the thoughts of her "good girl" image being shattered and strict upbringing, underneath the initial feelings of guilt she felt a hint of pride. She had done THAT. Hoshiko knew her relationship with Alex, previous study buddies who met the first day of the semester a few months ago, had changed. But what had it changed to? She didn't necessarily feel any deep rooted romantic attractions to him. There weren't any idealistic thoughts of the future. Sure she had had a crush on him, but it seemed that her crush was more an intriguing itch deep insider her that somehow she knew only Alex could itch. There was some primal attraction that floated in the gray area between sexual desire and romantic partner.

"Well he definitely got deep inside me," Hoshiko laughed to herself as she gently lifted the hem of her skirt and found her hand toying with her inflamed slit. Her mind was wandering about the events of the day. She had woken up, excited as she had only two classes that morning before she was planning on meeting Alex in the library to study. Subconsciously, or maybe very consciously, she had decided to forgo her plain nude color cotton bra and panties, and had instead slipped on a lacy black thong and matching bra that barely contained her monumental breasts. Those breasts that she knew Alex, and just about every other guy on campus, would kill to stuff their face between. Her fingers increased their vigor as she closed her eyes and recalled how Alex had done just that...

***Earlier that evening***

"Mmm your tits feel so fucking good Hoshiko," Alex moaned as he alternated between kissing and sucking the palpable mounds in front of him.

His naked body was nestled between her legs as he sucked the biggest and most shapely natural breasts he had ever seen. He had always known Hoshiko had an insane body, but having her here, lying naked on his bed like a freshly unwrapped present, he still couldn't believe his eyes. Her manicured toes, the long slender legs, her narrow hips and tight perky ass could have graced any magazine cover, had only she chosen to go into modeling instead of pursuing higher education. Hoshiko' s petite, model-esque body didn't have an ounce of fat on it, besides her massive gravity defying breasts, which could only be described as the result of winning a sexual genetic lottery.

Hoshiko's long drawn out breaths were finally punctuated with a hushed request.

"I want you inside me".

Alex gave her tits one last kiss before he raised his body to grant the request. His left hand firmly grasped Hoshikos thigh, while his right hand guided his throbbing cock to her soaking opening. Instead of immediately plunging his cock into her, Alex instead took a moment and slowly began stroking his head up and down, swiping his swollen head between her rose petal like lips. Hoshiko gave a guttural whine, feeling like she had been robbed of the cock she had been craving for so long. A second, more frustrated whine followed shortly after, indicating to Alex that it was finally time. He locked eyes with Hoshiko as he took the plunge.

"Ahh!" Hoshiko moaned softly as Alex's throbbing cock finally penetrated her pussy.

He had only inserted his head before he stopped and embraced Hoshiko in a passionate kiss. He slowly thrusted one more inch into Hoshikos receiving slit before retracting back to just the head. Alex repeated these shortened strokes as he continued to battling her tongue. She was only half able to kiss him back, as her soft whimpers turned into indignant cries for more cock.

"Give me more!" Hoshiko cried. She had never been teased like this, never before forced to beg for what men had always seemed so eager to give her. She knew there was so much more of Alex's shaft left, and her pussy was aching to receive it all.

Alex continued slowly teasing the Japanese bombshell underneath him. He loved this part of sex. He knew the gradual build up would create a tension inside of Hoshiko that would turn his once respectable classmate into a babbling slut, eager to do anything he demanded in order to get her needs met with his veiny tool. He continued one inch at a time. Each inch was met with another minute or so of shallow thrusts, allowing Hoshikos remarkably tight pussy to accommodate the new mass inside her. With only half of his shaft now penetrating his friend, Alex disengaged from his deep kisses and grabbed a fistful of the hair on the back of Hoshikos head, forcing her head forward so he could look directly into her eyes.

"You like that don't you?" Alex said through a grin, "You love the way my cock stretches your pussy."

"Yes it feels so good," Hoshiko gasped, "I want to take all of you".

Alex added another inch to his strokes. He could tell by Hoshikos face she was beginning to feel truly full. Her brow was furrowed, almost angrily, but her eyes were open wide in a pleading manner. It was as if she was focused intently on begging for more of Alex's body, and at the same time wasn't able to focus on anything at all. The intensity of the eye contact was only matched by the intensity that she was being stretched. Her pleading was reduced to gentle squeals and incoherent half sputtering as Alex repositioned his hand from gripping the back of her hair, to softly cupping the side of her face.

"I wanna make you feel so good Ho," Alex said softly, shortening Hoshiko to Ho in a genuine attempt at a pet name.

"I... I wanna -oooh," Hoshiko softly squeaked back. She had never had anyone make love to her like this before. If Alex had stopped everything he was doing and kicked her out, this still would have been the best sexual experience of her life. But this was just the tip of the iceberg.

"Are you ready to go over the edge?" Alex asked, that soft intensity still in his eyes and the hint of a smile on his face, like he knew something she didn't.

"Yes!" Hoshiko gasped as Alex impaled her with the entirety of his cock. Her nails dug into his back, desperately clinging onto the man that had unlocked physical sensations she didn't know existed.

Alex had his doubts about Hoshikos sexual experience leading up to now, but the way her body quivered under his, the way her soft skin felt electric to the touch, and the complete happy helplessness in her eyes told him he was doing everything she needed. He knew it was time to give Hoshiko her second orgasm of what was going to be a very fun afternoon.

Alex shortened his strokes for nine quick thrusts, followed by one powerful balls deep stroke causing a loud clap of skin against skin. Hoshiko gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure at the sudden fullness she felt.

Another eight short half strokes, followed by two more loud claps as Alex's strong hips slammed into hers. Hoshiko felt another warm sensation building up deep inside of her.

Seven short strokes, this time followed by three deeper ones. Hoshiko released one hand from Alex's back and clutched the blanket, her slender manicured hand looking more like an animal's claw than a human hand.

Six more short strokes followed by four deep punches of Alex's cock. Hoshikos toes were contorted, her long legs wrapped around her lover's waist.

Five short and five long... The pressure in her body was at a boiling point. She was almost there.

Four priming short strokes and three deep strokes in, Alex felt her hips begin to buckle under his as he buried his cock for a fourth time. Hoshiko let out a banshee like scream as her second orgasm shook through her body. Alex instinctually shifted his hand from cupping her soft face, to harshly covering her mouth. His beefy palm squeezed over her dainty jaw, but her moans continued. Her hips were bucking erratically with pleasure, and Alex felt as if he was holding down a wild animal instead of his orgasming, Japanese friend.

"Ooo ooohh oooohh fuck oh fuck oh fuckkkk" Hoshiko spat out through the gaps in her lips and his hand. Her fingers began to tingle as her white knuckle grip slowly began to release the bunch of bedcover that they had so viciously and subconsciously clawed at.

Alex, whose cock was still deep inside Hoshikos gripping pussy, smiled down at his lover as she struggled to recompose herself between the occasional involuntary buck of her hips and her heavy breaths.

"You good?" He asked with a smirk as he withdrew his still throbbing member from her soaked slit.

"Alex, I-," Hoshiko stammered to come up with something to say. She had never had an orgasm from intercourse before. She wanted to tell him that, but something about the way he grinned at her made her feel like he already knew.

"Get up," Alex said with an abrupt curtness. He grabbed Hoshikos hips and rolled her over onto her stomach before she had time to respond to his command. "Now get on your knees, I want to take you from behind".

Hoshiko clumsily did as she was told. She had only had sex in doggy style once before, but her partner at the time had barely lasted a minute or so before dribbling his seed on her back. She untangled her legs from Alex's and dutifully got on her hands and knees, her heavy breasts swaying as she got into position. As she did so she noticed a full length mirror propped at an angle in the corner of the room. Alex had positioned her body on the bed so they were roughly lined up with the mirror. Was this intentional? Hoshiko reasoned that she also had a full length mirror in her dorm room so she would check her outfits each day, but the angle of Alex's mirror seemed to line up perfectly. It was as if he had intentionally set it up so she could see herself in this position.

Hoshikos thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Alex spitting in his hand. She looked in the mirror and saw him reach for her as she felt his hand rub his saliva evenly across her pussy. While this seemed counterproductive as both Alex's cock and Hoshikos pussy were still dripping wet from her last orgasm, it turned her on as his fingers lingered a little longer than necessary, toying with her outer lips.

Alex, now kneeling directly behind Hoshikos spread pussy, gave her ass a quick slap before he guided his manhood to penetrate her again. He paused for a moment to admire the large fateful dragon tattoo on her back. The same tattoo that had been the catalyst for this entire afternoon.

It really was a beautiful piece, spanning just a few inches below her neck line to her mid lumbar. The Japanese styled dragon had no shading or color, but that didn't detract from the beauty of the piece. Despite being what would be considered a basic line work tattoo, the tattoo artist had included great detail from the scales, all the way up to the snarling expression on the dragons face. The lines contoured to the toned muscles on her back, and the dimensions seemed to make her already impossibly petite torso look even slimmer. It was a big and bold design, yet complimented her shape by being subtle and elegant at the same time. Hoshiko had known the placement would make it visible only if she was wearing a bikini top or a backless dress. Or, if she was about to be fucked from behind.

"Oh shit!" Hoshiko exclaimed. After aligning his bulging cock head with her wet slit, Alex penetrated her with a sharp thrust. He wasn't taking the soft and gentle approach this time around. He buried his cock all the way to the balls with his first thrust, and continued with full powerful strokes. Knowing Hoshiko didn't need any more teasing after two orgasms, he was rearing to finally give her an unbridled fuck. He grabbed her petite hips and began pounding her pussy with an almost violent intensity.

Hoshiko squealed with pleasure. The contrast of the gentle missionary sex her and Alex had just had only served to increase her desire to be fucked like a proper slut. Her tight pussy was accustom to Alex's girth by now, but his harder, more forceful thrusts gave her a whole new sensation. It was like every part of her nervous system was suddenly and acutely aware of how many pleasure receptors she had within her body. And Alex was pressing all of them.

"Fuck you're so tight," Alex said through clenched teeth. He meant it, he had often heard the stereotype that Asian women "had an extra stitch" so to say, but Hoshiko specifically had one of the tightest pussies he had ever felt. He loved watching his shaft penetrate his partners when he had sex, but Hoshiko was pushing him over the edge. He watched his cock as he withdrew with each stroke, her lips hugging his shaft with an airtight grip.

"I love the way your pussy grips my cock," Alex growled, "You're such good little slut".

"Fuck baby," Hoshiko gasped in response, as she closed her eyes and looked down towards the bedsheets. She was feeling another build up inside of her and the way Alex was talking to her was making her even more turned on. His normal sweet, aloof personality had completely gone out the door once he had starting fucking her doggy style and what replaced it was something much more visceral. It was as if the new position had cut off their mental understanding of their relationship to each other as friends, removed all eye contact and sense of prior knowing, and instead forced both Hoshiko and Alex to just react with their bodies. And react they did.

While Hoshikos cries of pleasure were already at a notable decibel, Alex's grunts were quickly catching up in volume. Between his gasps for air and grunts of pleasure, Alex doubled down on his dirty talking.

"You love taking it from behind like a slut don't you Ho?" Alex growled.

Hoshiko had initially been taken back by the sexist slur, not realizing it was a shortening of her own name, but the more aggressively he used her body, the more she liked it. She gasped back, "Yes, oh fuck yes, use me!"

Alex shortened his strokes, causing his dick to impale his lover with a distinct intentionality now as he reached forward and took a handful of Hoshikos long black hair on the back of her scalp. He pulled her head upright and forced her to make eye contact with him in the mirror.

"I want you to look at me as I fuck you," He demanded. "I want to look into you as I turn you into a quivering mess for me." His tone was commanding, but not in a way a manager or a parent would boss you around. Instead his words dripped a type of malicious desire. There was the feeling that this wasn't a request, but a promise.

He knew that right now, in this moment Hoshiko was all his. Her eyes pleaded with him to not abuse the power they both knew Alex had over her, but at the same time her body craved his dominance.

Alex took her imploring gaze as confirmation of complete ownership. His thrusts got more powerful as he punched harder and harder into Hoshikos womb. Hoshiko cried out as Alex smacked her ass every couple thrusts, his hand print growing more and more prominent. Her tits were jiggling in every direction as his hips overwhelmingly crashed into hers.

As she looked into the mirror at her lover, her physical lust was quickly becoming linked with her mental desire for Alex's pleasure. It was like she was getting off at the idea of him getting off using her body as nothing but a fuck hole. The rougher he fucked her, the more animalistic his grunts became, and the tighter he gripped her hips all caused Hoshiko to be pushed over the edge yet again.

"I'm -- oh shit -- I'm coming again!" Hoshiko screeched between gritted teeth. Her whole body shuddered as the orgasm smashed through her body. Waves of pleasure were radiation from her pussy and crashing into every corner of her body.

Alex also cried out with a guttural groan, his own orgasm which had been rapidly building was finally coming to a climax. With lightning fast reflexes, he pulled out, pushed Hoshiko onto her stomach, rolled her tiny body over, and straddled her torso. She barely had time to register that his throbbing tool was now pointed directly at her delicate face.

Hoshiko gasped as Alex's splashed load after load of his thick, pearly white seed first onto her forehead, then her chin, and the remaining pumps onto her ample tits.

Closing her left eyelid to keep the glob of cum on her eyebrow out of her eye, Hoshiko laughed in shock at the amount of cum covering her body. "What the hell? I didn't even know it was possible to cum so much!" She giggled in delight.

Alex and Hoshiko made eye contact before both bursting out in laughter. The flush of feel good hormones flooded both of their bodies and combined with the shared intimacy of climaxing at the same time. In that moment they had it all; intense intimacy, vulnerability, satisfaction, and yet their good natured friendship still felt intact.

Hoshiko smiled up at Alex, crossing her arms and mashing her already massive boobs together giving them a cartoonish amount of cleavage. Her face fell into a mock pouty expression.