The Girl with the Freckles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..the boyfriend?" she interjected. "Yeah, I was just busting his chops a little. He's cute, I like him, has a sense of humor, too. Nice outfit, bit skimpy around the midsection."

I quickly checked to see if the towel was inadvertently revealing more of my anatomy than was appropriate.

"Be nice," Janet sternly cautioned her. "You may be older, but I'm still a lot stronger than you."

"Ok, Ok," she conceded. "I just dropped by for a minute, I'm meeting this cute intern for brunch. When're mom and dad coming back?"

"Not 'til nine, ten," Janet replied.

"Good, I have to be back in Philly by six. Listen, you kiddies better make sure and clean the place up, destroy any, uhh, forensic evidence of what...I suspect... actually hope...you've been doing all night," she said. Turning to Janet she smirked, "After all, we wouldn't want daddy to find out that his little 'Princess Freckles' isn't a pure and perfect virginal child anymore, would we?"

"That's it," Janet growled, as she tackled her sister and pinned her to the ground. "you're dead! You know how much I hate it when he calls me that, you promised not to bring it up, now you're gonna pay!!"

"Ladies, ladies!" I laughingly implored. "Cease all hostilities, truce, please!!"

Janet rolled off her sister as they both started laughing.

"It's all right," she said. "We always play fight and tease each other like this."

"Yeah," Lori agreed. "I love my little sis, and you'd better treat her right. Otherwise, I might drug you and perform an unpleasant medical procedure that will have you singing soprano. I'm a med student, I can do it."

"Ok, I've been warned," I earnestly replied. "But you've got nothing to worry about, 'cause I'm madly in love with Janet... or should I say Princess Freckles?"

"Oh God, not you!!" my freckled girlfriend wailed, as she jumped on top of me. "I hate that name!!"

We all burst out in laughter, as Lori climbed on the couch and gave me a sororal kiss.

"I really like this guy, you hooked a winner," she proclaimed. "Oh yeah, and I nearly forgot why I stopped by."

She reached into her bag, pulled out a circular plastic pill dispenser and handed it to Janet.

"A gift," she said, "for both of you. Start taking one a day, and by this time next week, he won't be needing a sock on his cock."

Janet and I looked at each other and smiled. Then we turned towards Lori.

"Love you Lor, you're the best," said Janet, as she threw her arms around her sibling.

"You're the coolest sister on earth, thanks so much," I concurred. "Janet told me you kinda spearheaded her education in the, umm, sexual arts. Let me just say that if someone decides to publish a sequel to the Kama sutra, you should be the ghostwriter."

"Thanks," Lori laughed, as she reached into her bag and pulled out another pill bottle. "Oh, and here's a little parting gift. Just in case you can't wait a week for the birth control to kick in, use one of these; morning after pills, take one after sex and get outta trouble free. Get busy, Jan, love your guy, gotta go."

With that, she got up and scampered out the door.

"She's a blast," I said. "I really like her."

"Yeah, guys just adore her. Like I told you, she was always the pretty sister," Janet replied.

"Stop saying that," I admonished her. "There's no one is more beautiful than my freckled girlfriend. No one."

She looked and me and beamed.

"I almost believe you," she replied.

"How can I prove it?" I queried.

She held up the vial of morning after pills and suggestively rattled the bottle.

"Wanna test out one of these?" she offered. "Or would you rather have breakfast?"

"Fuck breakfast," I replied.

...to be continued...

12