All Comments on 'The Girlfriend'

by sun_sea_sky

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just

Sorry that I could just give this only 5 stars. I am just a reader and not even a registered one at that but this story demands a sequel or two. It is the just thing to do after giving us this oh so erotic teaser. Please just write it and soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why is this woman and her boyfriend together in the first place? I guess either he or she has traded up while this may be erotic to some people cheating is NOT erotic. If a person is not happy in the relationship then dump the partner dont fuck someone else and tell them later.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 12 years ago
Loved it.

Need another chapter quick please. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
her "boyfriend" did appear that "into her" to begin with

so why not have his dad be "into her"?

I mean if my gf won't fuck me, but her mom would, I'd be tapping her ass every chance i could get.

You take care of what you want to keep. You don't ignore it.

smallercucksmallercuckalmost 12 years ago
Great all around

A top-notch story. The writing is as good as the content, and that's a rare treat.

Also, I love that you were so patient. It was delicious torture waiting to see what would happen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could you write a story with different characters where the son catches his girlfriend and dad a having sex and the son joins in, turned on by the sight of the dad’s big cock entering her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous