The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He understood. He tinkled the chime quietly. She nodded and smiled. He guessed that if he didn't reply with the chime she would assume he was asleep, and not bother putting on a show for him.

At that moment Paul rolled over in his sleep, facing her. This wasn't so good. If he happened to open his eyes, he would be astonished to see his girlfriend dancing around the room for no reason. She shrugged. Another night. With her back to Paul she blew Greg a quick kiss, waved goodnight with a small hand movement, and crawled back into bed. Show over for tonight.

----------

The next morning Paul left early for work again, leaving Greg and Amy alone in the kitchen eating breakfast. Amy had a pensive look on her face, as she made a cup of coffee, and sat down facing Greg.

'Greg,' she said. 'I want you to understand something about me. I'm not a slut, I don't want to have an affair with you, or anyone else. I love Paul, but right now he isn't totally satisfying me in bed. He only wants to do it once a week. You know some people have different sex drives? Well I think that is what is happening with us. I'm going to try to work on it with him, for our sake.'

'Having said that,' she continued, 'I have needs too, and I will get frustrated if they aren't met. Once a week is barely enough. Showing off to you is helping me, helping me a lot. It helps me to connect sexually with someone, even through that blasted camera of yours. But physically I'm Paul's, not yours. Can you handle that? If not I better live somewhere else.'

'What do you want from me?' Greg asked.

'Just keep watching me,' she replied. 'If I'm too tired, or if Paul isn't asleep, I'll just go back to bed and feel myself up privately. If I don't hear your bell, I'll assume you are too tired, and we can have a show another night.'

She jumped up brightly. 'Meanwhile, let's enjoy today! I'll help you with the dishes again. And to make up for last night I'll do it topless.' She grinned and pulled her pyjama top over her head, exposing her lovely breasts.

His eyes boggled at the sight. Involuntarily he moved a step closer. 'Remember, no touching,' she said. 'I don't want to sound harsh, but one touch, and I'm hollering 'rape'. Get as close as you want, stare as much as you want. But don't touch.'

He nodded. Pretty clear rules. They did the dishes together, him staring at her tits as much as he could. He thought he wouldn't get that chance every day.

Playfully she scooped a handful of bubbles from the sink and spread them over her breasts. He had to stop drying dishes, took a deep breath, closed his eyes and waited for the intense moment of arousal to pass.

She giggled, 'you like that, huh? I must remember that. Maybe I'll take a bubble bath one day.' Glancing down at his erection in his pants she went on, 'looks like I better stop doing this.' She put her top back on and grinned at him.

---------

That evening, after Paul came home, he made an announcement. 'Dad, Amy, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is, I got a promotion. The bad news is, I have to work interstate for six months.'

'Oh, Paul!' Amy cried. 'But my exams are coming up! I have assignments to submit, essays to write. I can't join you for months.'

'I know, it's a bummer,' agreed Paul. 'Dad, is it OK if Amy stays in my room while I'm gone? She hasn't got anywhere else to stay.'

Greg looked startled. 'Er, sure, yes. That's fine, Amy.' You're practically family now.

Greg stared into his coffee cup. Just that morning Amy had told him how she needed sex frequently, and now Paul was leaving for a few months. And after going around topless in the kitchen that morning. He thought the sexual tension in the house would soon go through the roof.

Paul and Amy went to their bedroom early that evening, and he could hear them talking at length. 'Not much happening tonight,' he surmised, and didn't even both to watch. Besides, they were entitled to some privacy if they were going to be separated for months.

---------

Next day, while they were out, he got back on the chair and removed the camera from their room. He didn't think he would be able to stand being teased every night for six months without something unfortunate happening, that everyone might regret.

That evening, after dropping off here homework in the bedroom, Amy came out looking at him briefly through narrowed eyes. She had obviously spotted the change. Still, impossible to discuss with Paul there.

Next morning over breakfast, after Paul had left, she said simply, 'why?'

'Look, Amy,' he replied. 'It isn't right in the first place, and I won't be able to stand the tension of watching you every might for months. I'll go insane. You don't want me to touch you. Fine. I'll be trying to do just that after three nights of watching. It won't work.'

She compressed her lips. 'Well, Buster, you can put it straight back tomorrow. I'm not going to be the only person in this house craving sex. We can both be in it together. Craving it, I mean. At least I'll have the satisfaction of knowing someone else is suffering like I am.'

He shook his head stubbornly.

'Right,' she replied. 'I'll give you one last chance. I took photos of your camera with my own camera. And I took a photo of the receiver you showed me, next to your bed. And I found the instruction manual next to it. And the receipt. Which I kept. It's pretty damn clear what you have been up to. The date shows the camera is new, after I moved in. And the photo proves it was in our room, pointing at the bed. And the other photo proves you can easily have watched us. Why else would it be there?'

'Look,' she pleaded. 'I don't want to get you into trouble. But I need some sort of support while Paul is gone. Someone I can confide in. Someone who I can share the sexual tension with. Put the camera back. If you do, I won't tell Paul anything about it. If you don't, I'll show him the photos, and then I expect he'll come in and whip your arse pretty damn soon.'

'Please,' she continued, as he seemed to waver. 'He's leaving next Monday. On Sunday night I'll fuck his brains out, and I'd like you to watch. Then I'll put on a private show for you every night or two. We can both relieve our tensions, and no-one will get hurt. I'm not being unfaithful, and you aren't doing anything wrong.'

'How do I know you won't use the photos anyway?' Greg asked.

'You'll have to trust me on that one,' she replied. 'After all, you started it. You're lucky I didn't holler for the cops on the first day. I could have easily you know. Dragged Paul in, shown him. There would have been no escape. You've trusted me this far, you may as well keep doing it. But if you lay a finger on me, well we know what will happen then, don't we? That's why I'm not particularly worried about being alone with you. Those photos are my insurance. And I've left copies at my parents' house, in case you are thinking of trying to find them.'

He didn't like being out-manoeuvered like that. 'OK, fine, I'll put the camera back. You can force me to do that. But you can't know whether or not I'm watching you, so you may as well not bother with the show.'

She thought for a moment. 'OK, this is how it will go. When I'm ready to start, I'll expect to hear that bell. And then every few minutes I'll hold up my fluffy toy I have with me. You know, the little kitten. I expect to hear the bell again within a few seconds. That will prove you are watching. But don't just ring the bell randomly, only when I hold up the toy. Got it?'

'Got it,' he replied, looking defeated. Oh well, he thought, it could be worse. Being forced to watch her strip every night for six months wouldn't be any big punishment.

--------

He put the camera back that day, noticing a slight smirk on her face that night.

He didn't bother watching her the next few days, but there was no reaction. He thought the pressure would probably come on once Paul was gone.

On Sunday, the day when she promised to 'fuck Paul's brains out' she whispered to him quietly during breakfast 'I want you to tell me on Monday what positions we did. Just so I know you watched. Better get it right. I'll check with you first thing tomorrow, before Paul leaves for his flight.'

The flight was an early one, so they all went to bed early. He turned on the receiver reluctantly, feeling as if he was being controlled a bit more than he liked to be. He got ready to memorize their positions, as ordered, hoping there wouldn't be too many to remember.

His eyes opened wide as Paul waved off her advances, crawled into bed, turned away from her, and went to sleep. No positions? Well that would be easy to remember. He felt sorry for her. She was standing there stark naked, hands on hips, looking furiously at her supposed lover. Six months away, and not even a going-away fuck? You could almost see the steam coming out of her ears.

She glared at the camera, and then snatched up her pajamas and let herself out of the room. 'Now what?' he wondered. He didn't have to wonder for long. His door opened and she stalked in. She had stopped for a moment to slip back into the pajamas.

'Well, Greg?' she snapped. 'How many positions did we do?'

'Ah, zero?' he ventured, trying to placate her.

'Damn right, zero!' she hissed. 'Don't touch me!' she warned as he moved to comfort her. He stopped, uncertain what to do. She collapsed on the bed, crying softly.

After a couple of minutes she sat up, and glanced at the screen. Paul was sleeping peacefully. 'Grrrrr' she said, clenching her fists. 'Look at me! Six months without sex, and he's too tired to do it on the last night! Useless bastard!' She advanced on him, her shirt flapping open as she hadn't bothered to do up the buttons. 'You touch one part of my body and I'm going to scream!'

He backed away from her furious face, trying to avoid her touch.

'I thought that final fuck would last me a week, at least. But, nothing!' She clenched her fists. She moved towards him again. He scrabbled over the bed to avoid touching her.

She glanced down at his pants. 'And what the hell are YOU doing?' she demanded, looking at his erection.

'Well, er, you ARE here with your front open.' he replied, trying to placate her. Fuck, anything to avoid her screaming 'rape', or showing Paul the camera. He backed into the corner of the room. He glanced down at her heaving chest, her beautiful tits moving up and down under the intense anger she was feeling.

She moved slowly towards him. He was trapped. He flattened himself against the corner, trying to avoid touching her. She stopped a tiny distance from in front of him. Her breasts almost touching his. And his cock almost touching her. She glanced down.

He looked at her tits. Lovely as usual. Well, was he going to spend the night in jail, or what?

She started to calm down. 'OK, here's what's going to happen here,' she said. 'Your son didn't bring me off but you sure as hell are going to. Without touching a single part of my fucking body! Got that?'

'Yes,' he squeaked.

She walked over to the door and turned the key, so they wouldn't be disturbed. She glared at the door. She buttoned up her pajamas to the top.

'Take off your pajamas, lie on the fucking bed, and watch me.' she ordered. 'I'm going to see you come right before my eyes, and after you do, you are going to watch me come. Then I'm going back to bed. But I'm warning you,' she breathed, 'one attempt to touch me and you are spending the rest of the night in a jail cell.'

Naked, he lay on the bed and watched, as she started her routine. It was about a thousand times better in the flesh than through the crappy video camera. She closed her eyes and started swaying and dancing to some inner rhythm. Her hips moved, her breasts swung under the cloth, it was mesmerizing. She faced him, looking directly into his eyes.

Even fully clothed in her pajamas, he felt his cock thickening. She was fantastic! Feisty, cute, young, and coming on to him. But not available though. She had made that really clear.

She swayed around, gradually unbuttoning her top. By the time all the buttons were undone his cock was pointing straight up. She smiled. At least someone appreciated her.

She slipped the top off. Advanced on him. He cringed away. No touching! But she stopped millimeters from his body.

She backed off a bit. 'Put your hand around your cock, Greg,' she ordered. He complied. She started waving her hips around. 'Start doing it,' she ordered. He started moving his hand, acutely embarrassed, but frightened to disobey. Imagine if she screamed now, and Paul burst in and found him naked in the room with her, semi-naked.

She dropped the pyjama pants onto the floor, and kept up her gyrations. It was becoming too much. His hand moved faster. She purred at him, waving her tits in front of his face. 'Go on, Greg, do it!'

He didn't need much more encouragement. His hand moved even faster and he quickly felt his sperm shooting out over his hand, all over his body.

'Right, not bad.' she nodded. 'That's quite a turn-on. OK, get up and watch.'

He jumped up to avoid her as she lay down where he had been, sitting down on the chair near the bed. He watched in fascination as she spread her legs and started touching herself.

'Hmmm, I like the smell of where you have been,' she said. 'Helps me a lot. Tell me how sexy I am.'

That wasn't too hard. 'You are lovely,' he replied. 'Your breasts are just the right size. Your skin is flawless.' As he made each compliment her hand moved faster. She closed her eyes and seemed to descend into a personal, sexy world.

She must have been really primed. After a couple of minutes she jerked around like crazy, hand stuck firmly into her cunt. A shuddering sigh left her body. It went limp.

After a couple of minutes she got up. 'Better,' she said. 'Thanks for that.' She moved back close to him, reached forwards and ran her finger over his belly, collecting some of the semen from a few minutes ago. She stuck her finger into her mouth, sucking it. 'Tasty' she smiled. His cock started moving up again, towards her.

'Uh uh,' she said, noticing. 'Remember what I said.'

'I can't go on like this for six months,' he moaned. 'Give me a break. This is only the first day. Not even the first day. Paul is still in the other room. Can't you go live somewhere else?'

'Nuh, uh.' she replied. 'If I'm going crazy with horniness, so are you going to. Blame your son. I'm off to bed now. Sweet dreams!' She left the room, taking her pajamas.

------------

Paul left for the airport early the next morning. Afterwards, over breakfast, he decided to have it out with her. 'Look, Amy, I'm not going to be bullied in my own house. I'm not going to spend the next six months worrying if you will cry 'rape', or dob me in for having the camera. If you are going to do it, do it now. Otherwise give up on it. We can agree to put all that in the past, or you can get out of here, and I'll take the consequences, however severe.'

She raised her eyebrows at him. 'Well, you've got more balls than your son. More than most guys I know. Are you sure though? She reached for her phone. Not hard to spill the beans. You will be disgraced. Perving on an 20-year old girl. Pathetic. Sure you don't want to retract that? Agree to whatever I say?'

'I'm sure,' he replied, staring her down. 'If you are going to do it, do it.'

She smiled and put the phone down. 'I wasn't sure but I am now. I like a man with backbone. OK, it's all in the past. I won't mention it again. But don't get carried away. If you touch me, it will be with permission. Which you might well get.' She licked her lips.

He decided to push his advantage. 'Hang on a minute. Most relationships aren't built on permission-in-advance. I'll agree to stop if you say 'stop'. But I won't agree to never do anything. Take it or leave it.'

She smiled broadly. 'That's exactly the relationship I want. How did you know?'

He replied, 'You're feisty. You like feisty people. You don't like doormats.'

'True,' she agreed. 'OK, that's settled. I like you, you know. Let's do the dishes.'

She got up, carrying her dishes to the sink, and immediately took off her top, again showing her bare breasts.

'Oh geez, Amy. What are you trying to do to me?' he asked.

'Teasing you Greg. What does it look like? But you don't have permission to touch me today, is that clear?'

'Sure,' he replied, sighing. 'Let's get on with it. Today. Does that include tonight?' He asked hopefully.

'Today is the day time,' she responded teasingly. 'Tonight, who knows?'

She turned to face him. 'Greg. I have six months to wait for Paul to return. Don't expect miracles today. Be patient. A lot can happen in six months.'

Since she had agreed to not keep threatening him over the camera, he used her time at Uni to remove it, again.

That evening she stormed into the kitchen, glaring at him. 'Where's the fucking camera gone?' she screeched.

'I removed it,' he replied calmly. 'You agreed not to use that against me, remember?'

'You bastard!' she shouted. 'You know what you've done?'

He waited.

Her face softened. 'You passed the second test, that's what.' She smiled at him and blew a kiss. 'But will you pass the third one? That's the question.'

He stared at her. 'What test?'

She marched up and stood in front of him. Whipped her top off, exposing her breasts. Moved closer. 'OK, the test is, touch them or not touch them. One way you win, one way you lose. Which is it?'

He smiled at her. 'I think I understand you better now.' He folded his arms. 'I'm neither going to touch them, nor not touch them, if that makes sense. I'm not going to be bullied by your tests.' He stared into her eyes.

She grinned. 'You pass. I don't like someone who can be pushed around. Refusing to participate was the right answer.'

'You can put your top back on then,' he suggested.

'Oh no,' she smirked. 'I want to at least have SOME effect on you. Without that camera I'm going to have to strip in front of you. That's going to be harder on both of us.'

'Looking forward to it,' he responded. She smiled.

'Well, what's for dinner,' she asked. 'BREAST of chicken?' glancing at her breasts. 'LEG of lamb?' glancing at her legs. 'LOIN of beef?' glancing at her pelvis.

He laughed. 'You can stop that, you know. I'm into sex as much as you are. And I can tease you too. Perhaps we can live as friends for a while.'

She seemed to relax. 'That might be easier, huh?'

'Could be.'

------------

The evening passed without incident. Perhaps the emotional drain of Paul leaving, and the previous night's antics, had taken it out of both of them.

The following evening, they seemed to work together on the dinner, and dishes, without as much competitiveness. There was a level of acceptance between them which felt more natural.

After dinner he suggested they watch a romantic movie together. 'Just to relax,' he reassured her.

'Why not?' she thought. Anything to take my mind from sex. But she suggested, 'you wear your pajamas, and I'll wear mine. It'll be more comfortable, and we can gently titillate each other.'

They sat together on the couch, in their pajamas. Not quite touching. 'I'll undo my buttons if you loosen the drawstring to your pants,' she offered. 'I like to see if I am having an effect on the man I am with.'

He agreed. Why not? She unbuttoned her top, letting the fabric hang loosely. There wasn't much of a view, but a hint of the breasts below. Meanwhile, he had his pyjama pants on loosely.

Half-way through the film he put his arms around her and tenderly drew her closer. She raised her eyebrows at this, but didn't say 'no'. She relaxed into his arms, and continued to enjoy the movie. She appreciated the gesture, small though it was. She was a bit of a sucker for the romantic moments.