The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your other hand on my ass too. Don't make me jealous!" Riley said. "Yeah, there you go, baby. Feels good, doesn't it? Your hand is so firm and strong. Hey, that tickles!"

The ladies were exaggerating, wanting to entice the gentleman into emptying his wallet, but Pamela hoped they wouldn't go too far and insult his intelligence. If that were to happen, he may leave without spending a dime. No need to worry. Those girls know what they're doing.

Jim snatched the listening device from his shirt pocket and inserted it into his ear. He fiddled with the control box next to the cash register and activated the surveillance equipment for Sahara and Riley's room. "Colt said Howard was here earlier and had a two-hour party with you. Man, I'm sorry I missed him. He's one of my favorites."

"Yeah, he was." Pamela's face sparkled like a Christmas tree. "Howard is such a sweet old man - a true gentleman."

Jim raised an eyebrow. "All he talk about was his wife and how much he misses her again?"

"Yeah." They were married for fifty-five years and it devastated him when she passed away in 2011. "Poor man. Howard misses her so much." Pamela finished her soda and flung its can into the trashcan with a perfect swish. "Kobe!" She did a celebratory dance. "So, I talked Colt out of firing Kayleigh yesterday, but he told me he was gonna fine her three hundred dollars and suspend her for four days instead."

"Colt never has had any sympathy for turnouts who cause the slightest bit of drama." Jim had no issue carrying on a conversation and listening in to negotiations or a party concurrently. He'd done this countless times and was proficient at multitasking.

"So, I pleaded with Colt again: please don't fine Kayleigh." Pamela inhaled a shaky breath. "She's brand-new and has only netted three hundred and twenty-two dollars so far. A three hundred dollar fine would've been a knockout blow. And she and I have a party scheduled tomorrow at one o'clock with HeavyD from the website. You know, the Black guy from Idaho who visits every few months? Darius? He's looking forward to meeting Kayleigh and I told Colt he won't be happy if we say she's not available. She's his main reason for coming here."

"I thought HeavyD was talking about a three-girl party with you, Kayleigh, and Scarlett on the forums?"

"He'd like that but says he can't afford it. I've been sharing e-mails with him for the past few days. Scarlett wants top dollar for specialty parties and HeavyD is well aware she'd charge him an arm and a leg for a foursome. He's done some BDSM stuff with her in the past. I didn't quote him any prices, of course. That's against the law. But he realizes what they'll be."

Jim flung a dust rag over his shoulder. "HeavyD has been here enough times to know what to expect."

"Scarlett doesn't enjoy being with other girls." Although she pleaded with anyone who'd listen on the website to book her and Kayleigh in a two-girl party. "Always tells me she's gay for pay only."

"Nothing wrong with that," Jim said. "Scarlett makes more money being in a threesome, even more in a foursome. Nothing wrong at all."

"No, of course not. Nothing." Pamela clenched her eyes tight, and after opening them, blew out a breath. Scarlett is sooooo pretty. She wrung out both hands to release some of her sudden anxiety. "I talked Colt into not fining Kayleigh and lowering her suspension to two days, but it wasn't easy. I had to convince him. He's worried being lenient like this may set a terrible example." She crossed her arms. "As you said, Aaliyah isn't happy - especially with me."

"She knows you have a soft spot for Kayleigh. Aaliyah also knows you're the lone reason she's still here."

"Colt hates us playing favorites. He told me Kayleigh doesn't get a second chance no matter how much I beg and plead next time." That feeling of sickness settled in Pamela's stomach. "He says she's on probation for the next month and every little move she makes will be scrutinized."

"I was told to monitor her demeanor both during and after every lineup."

Pamela's features darkened, but she soon relented and cleared her throat. I wish you'd be easier on her, Colt. "Kayleigh is so sweet. I know she's young and immature, but that comes from growing up in such a small, secluded community. Her parents never let her do anything, never let her go anywhere. So, of course, Kayleigh is going to be a little clueless and not understand the ways of the world. Not know how to interact and deal with others. She's known the same eight or nine people her entire life, I bet, and they shaped her personality into what it is today." The muscles in Pamela's legs twitched. "Maybe I can teach her? Help her? I mean, I really like her."

"You have the hots for her." Jim reached out and raked his fingertips over Pamela's wrist. "I can see it in the way you look at her, interact with her." He squeezed her forearm.

"I do have the hots for her." She straightened her posture as Jim chuckled. "Something special is hidden deep inside of Kayleigh." Pamela guided Jim's hand to her mouth and kissed it. "I'd like to find out what it is."

"Have you ever felt this way about another working girl before?" He stroked her cheek with a finger. "Especially a turnout off the streets? I know of some you've been attracted to over the years, but not like this."

"Not since Scarlett started working here three years ago. But she made it clear right away she's gay for pay only. So that shot down any chances I had with her." Regardless, Pamela enjoyed being paired with Scarlett for threesomes. She's way more into me than she is any client.

"Plus, Scarlett was already with Jason." Jim shifted his weight from one foot to the other and retracted his hand. "Through all the problems they've had, she's been loyal to him. Calls him every day to tell him how much she loves him."

Pamela lowered her gaze. "Yeah."

"Oh, here we go." Jim adjusted his earpiece. "Old guy with white hair agreed to sixteen hundred for an hour-long party with Sahara and Riley. They're explaining the dick check right now and why it's mandatory."

"Awesome!" Just like that, Pamela was all smiles. "We've had several customers asking for threesomes this week, haven't we? Nicolette, alone, has been with Scarlett, Sahara, and Aaliyah in separate parties."

"Let's hope it continues. Perhaps you and Colt can give all the menial employees like me a hefty bonus at Christmastime later in the year?" He waggled both eyebrows. "Whaddaya say?"

"You're not menial, Jim!" She rumbled at his tease. "This place wouldn't be the same without you."

"They'll all be out soon - the girls and their client. I'm going to the booking office so I can process the payment."

"Fine. Good talk as always." As Jim stepped away, Pamela glanced up at the television monitor as Toronto pushed across the winning run of the baseball game. Unfortunately, her beloved Orioles lost. The Blue Jays defeated them by a score of 8-7 in extra innings.

Pamela strode to the other side of the bar, poured herself a glass of vodka anyway, and topped it off with a mix of cranberry and lemon juice. Might as well, huh? What's the harm? She sauntered down the right-side corridor and toward its host of bedrooms.

"You three have fun! I know you will." She flashed her teeth as Sahara and Riley, plastered on their customer like wet paper towels, bristled past her en route to the office.

"Trust me," the man said, "we will."

Pamela made a beeline for her private bedroom at the far end, but backstepped and stared at the closed door for Lindsay's. I need to talk to her. From all accounts, Lindsay was still upset about her suspension. I don't want her to get into trouble again and lose her job because of it. No way Colt gives her another opportunity.

* * *

"Stop fucking yelling! Stop, stop, stop. I answered your call, quit yelling." Tension tightening her voice, Lindsay was rooted to the edge of the bed with her cell phone pressed to her face and ear. "Okay, yeah, better. That's right. I moved to Las Vegas and started a new life. I'm a waitress. What? No way, I'm not telling you where. It's none of your business. No, forget it... fuck you. What is it you really want, Zack? We broke up five weeks ago. Why do you keep calling me?

"What? You want the necklace back?" Lindsay covered her aching forehead. "You're calling me ten times a day over a necklace you gave me as a Christmas gift some seven, eight months ago?"

She tilted her face skyward and blew out a breath. "You know what? No. I'm not giving it back to you. Why? Because we were dating when you gave it to me, and it was a gift. Tell me, why do you want it back?" Her face hardened. "So you can give it to your next girlfriend as you screw and fuck over her life too? Like you did mine? No, fuck you!" Answering Zack's call promised to be a mistake, but Lindsay finally gave in and did it regardless. "I don't care if it cost over a hundred bucks. It belongs to me." Lindsay let out a bitter laugh. "It's somewhere in my bag, but believe me, it will be in the garbage by the end of the night. No, no way. You broke up with me, Zack, not the other way around!

"You know what? I'm through with you. I'm blocking your number. That's right, I'm ghosting your ass. Yeah? You do that. Go ahead and try. Good luck finding me. Vegas is a huge town and you'll never do it. You can ask Evie all you want, but she doesn't know where I am either. And even if she did, she'd never sell me out to the likes of you. Evie knows I hate your guts and what an asshole you are. You heard what I said." Lindsay's jaw dropped and her eyes shot open. "You broke up with me, you piece of shit!" Rage replaced the expression of shock. "No! Fuck you and your necklace. It's my necklace now. I don't care! Get the fuck outta here with that dumb shit. Fuck you, Zack... you're blocked. Goodbye."

She ended the conversation and blocked her ex-boyfriend's cell and home telephone numbers.

"Hey, honey. Knock, knock. Mind if I come in?" Pamela's head was inclined, her lower lip protruding, as she peeked around the corner of the door. "Problems with your boyfriend back home? Your former boyfriend, I mean?" Poor thing. Lindsay didn't deserve all this drama.

"Oh, hey." Lindsay forced a smile but tried to make it appear genuine. But what was the point in that? After what Pamela witnessed firsthand, Lindsay's posture slouched, and her face twisted instead. "Yeah, yeah, come in. I'm sorry you had to hear that." She glanced away, collected her bearings, and placed the phone on her lap. "Zack is one of the few people in the world, probably the only person, who can lure out Evil Lindsay." Her hands fisted. "That boy gets under my skin so damn much."

"It's okay, honey. Don't feel guilty about keeping the necklace either." Pamela sipped Grey Goose and nibbled on a plain cracker. "It's yours. He broke up with you, right? If I were you, I'd tell him to go suck a fat dick. Or ask for your pussy back in exchange for the necklace and hang up the phone." Her smile was soft and courteous and burned a hole through the negativity swirling in the room. "It's rude to demand for gifts to be returned after a breakup."

Lindsay hung her head. "I've had a bad day. Zack won't stop calling or texting and I'm waiting on an important message from someone else but haven't received it yet. I'm getting antsy about it."

"Can't you call them?"

Lindsay fidgeted on the bed. "No, I can't."

Pamela's eyes drifted toward the flat-screen television mounted high on the wall. "You're watching cartoons?"

Lindsay straightened. "I love cartoons. Tom and Jerry here, they're my favorite." Color mantled her cheeks. "Cartoons help me destress after a bad day."

"Oh!" Pamela's slapped a hand over her mouth as she motioned toward the stainless-steel dildo laying atop the bed. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I? I'll leave if I am."

"No, not at all. Of course not." Embarrassment socking her in the stomach, Lindsay shoved the dildo off the far side of the mattress. "I was just, umm, relaxing before Zack called." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Relaxing?" Pamela's skin heated and warmth radiated outward. "Relaxing... okay."

Lindsay forced back a grin and nodded.

Pamela set her beverage on a coaster and put her smartphone beside it. "I've been meaning to talk to you all day, honey, but have had a rough go of things myself. So much unnecessary drama." Getting roasted by Scarlett over Charlie and defending him to Colt before that. "How are you doing after what transpired yesterday?" She took a seat next to Lindsay and patted her knee. "Any better? Remember, I'm always here to talk if you need me."

Lindsay folded both arms across her chest and again made two anxious fists. "I know you're the boss and everything, along with Colt, so I don't know if I should say anything. Because, you know, I'm mad salty about this whole situation and the way Colt treated me. And Aliyah? You don't want to hear what my opinion is of her."

"Say whatever you want to me, sweetheart. Be honest, speak your mind. I'm here to help." Though sincere with her words, Pamela couldn't help but to survey Lindsay's sweet little breasts nestled so snug and cute in the baby tee. Her hands itched to fondle them. "And don't worry about Colt spying on us, listening in." Holy hell, those titties are magnificent. Absolutely perfect. "He only does that if a customer is in the room. He won't hear a word you say to me, I promise."

Lindsay flailed her right arm about. "Why did Colt suspend me? I didn't do nothing wrong!"

"Yes, you did." Pamela drew Lindsay in for an embrace and her entire being melted. "You can't be getting upset if you're not chosen from a lineup. It creates enemies in the house and, worst of all, no customer should be witness to any drama." I haven't had a reaction like this to another woman in a long, long time, if ever. Talk about getting under your skin, huh? But in an awesome way, the best way. "Most of our customers have enough drama in their everyday lives as it is. That is why they come here. It's our job to make them happy."

A crease took shape on Lindsay's brow and a single tear slid down her cheek.

"We're a business, baby. We're like a grocery store, a restaurant, whatever." I need to focus on this discussion and pull my mind out of the gutter. Kayleigh needs me now. "It's vital we project a positive image to our customers. It's how we get them to return.

"And as for Colt and me, our viewpoint as the owners, we don't want any drama or underlying issues amongst the employees. No negativity." Yeah, better. "We all live together, and drama eats away at everything, and customers will pick up on it. We're together twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Everyone needs to get along."

What would happen if a customer picked Lindsay and Aaliyah for a threesome tomorrow? She couldn't decline it because they didn't like each other. You could, but Colt would frown upon that. Lindsay and Aaliyah would have to be best friends and lovers and convince the customer everything between them is legitimate. Been there, done that with girls I didn't like in the past. It sucks, but it's the way things are here.

What's worse, Lindsay didn't have the acting chops - at least not yet - to pull something like that off. The customer may sense real animosity between Lindsay and Aaliyah, Pamela thought, and it would ruin his or her experience.

Worst of all, the customer would probably never return. And then Colt gets angry and starts pointing fingers.

"I did nothing wrong!" Lindsay again swallowed hard and had to fight back fresh tears that were waiting at the floodgates. "I never pouted or got upset in front of a customer. I've always kept smiling. I may have pouted once I was out of sight, but getting passed over in a lineup, it's so embarrassing." She made herself choke out the words. "Humiliating!"

"You can never pout, period. It gives off a horrible impression to the customer and your fellow employees." Aaliyah was right. This girl has had everything handed to her on a silver platter. Lindsay was undoubtedly the hottest female while attending high school and had her pick of anyone. People fawned over her as she walked down the street. They worshipped her like she was a Greek goddess and the single greatest thing that little town ever produced.

God, it's not her fault. She's only eighteen and just needs to grow up. Kayleigh needs some maturity is all, some enlightenment, and to be shown the proper way.

I can help her. I want to help her.

"Listen to me, Kayleigh. Hey, look at me. Kayleigh?"

Those tears had since burst and were coming so fast they streaked down Lindsay's face one after the other.

"Yeah, that's it. Look at me." Pamela did her best to dab at those baby blues with a wad of tissues. "I'm trying to help you." No turnout had ever meant so much to Pamela this quickly. "You're an emotional girl and need to settle down." Reminds me of Charlie and the e-mail he sent my way. "Settle down, okay? Don't cry. I'm telling you this for your own good."

Her breath coming too fast, Lindsay's vision was blurred as she nodded.

"Emotions and this job, they don't mix. I really, really like you, and want you to succeed here." It was instinct on Pamela's part to pull Lindsay onto her lap, wrap both arms around her, and try to soothe the hurt away with dancing fingertips down her spine. "But you have to think about the bigger picture." Colt's right - you need thicker skin.

Lindsay fought through her anguish and managed a faint smile. "I like you too."

"This is your job, okay?" Pamela touched Lindsay's face, her hand delicate and cool. "It's how you make your living. You don't want to mess this opportunity up. Look at all the money you've made here so far this week. Three hundred and twenty-two dollars after expenses? That's excluding the six-sixty-three you had to pay back to me for your fees and the day in Oakfall. Kayleigh, honey, you've grossed well over a thousand dollars in four days of working here." Pamela was silent for a moment and relished having Lindsay in her arms. I could get used to this. This girl is way too much temptation. "Really, just two days since you've been suspended for the other two. At your age, you'd be hard-pressed to find another job where you can make that type of money, at least legally." She leaned in closer and her voice became edgier. "Do you want to go back to slinging corn dogs in Citronelle for minimum wage and your ex-boyfriend stalking you?"

Those words hit Lindsay like a cold splash of water to the face. "No. Never."

"This. Is. Your. Job! Don't blow it." I can't always protect you. "And part of your job is to always have a smile if a customer is present or not. You should be able to sit at the dinner table when it's just us employees and joke around, laugh, have a fun time. You shouldn't have any enemies, and no one should think of you as an enemy. My God, Kayleigh. Society looks down on us enough as is. Prostitutes are the dregs of society and we're all going to Hell. We're heathens."

"What?" Lindsay's eyes narrowed. "You believe that?"

"No, of course not." This type of life wasn't fair. Pamela learned that lesson long ago, but she'd made the best of it. "We're people like everyone else. We have feelings, emotions, desires, and needs like everyone else. Loved ones in our families get sick and die, they pass away. We go through pain and heartaches. I have an uncle, someone close to me all my life, who has Dementia and doesn't even know who I am anymore. Do you know how painful that is for me? How much it hurts? We're not immune because we sell sex and fantasy for a living. People think they have the right to talk shit about us, but they don't."