The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to get sidetracked and go off on a wild, rambling tangent, Pamela forced herself to calm down. Take a chill pill, girl. This isn't like you.

"My point is, the number one rule in working here, and this goes well beyond making the customer happy, is you have to respect your fellow working ladies, your co-employees. Get along with them, support them. In turn, they'll support you. If one gets chosen over you in a lineup, there's no reason to get upset. Be happy for them and trust your turn will come next."

Lindsay pulled away and raised an eyebrow. "And what if it doesn't?" Her upper lip quivered.

"Then trust it will after that." She's got the sexiest, tightest, little body I've ever seen. I'd give anything to be as young as her again. Kayleigh has her whole life in front of her and can do whatever she wants. "Listen to what I'm about to tell you, honey, because I live by these words. I swear by them. Someone told me a long time ago, a friend, that the universe responds to what you project. It pays no attention to your wants, your needs, your desires. It only understands what you project, or how you're broadcasting yourself. If you broadcast doubt and negativity, you'll attract similar vibrations, and they'll fester. If you want love and goodwill to manifest in your life, you need to project those feelings, those emotions, every day, all day. Others will see it, they'll notice. The law of attraction works best if you come into resonance with what you want."

"What does that have to do with me working here?"

"You stay positive, baby, and positive things will happen to you. We currently have eight girls on duty. That means you have a one out of an eight chance of getting plucked from a lineup. Those odds aren't favorable - twelve-point-five percent. You need to keep that in mind, okay?"

Lindsay sniffled.

"Just because some random guy you've never met and will never see again doesn't pick you, it's not the end of the world. Nothing to be upset about. Maybe said guy doesn't like little, barely legal blondes." I'd love for Colt to go to town on this girl. Just fuck her so hard and ruthless that she couldn't think or see straight. It would be good for them, right? Lindsay would enjoy it, no doubt. But that's not Colt's style. "Maybe the customer prefers someone older, perhaps a MILF like Nicolette. Or a wild and rambunctious brunette like Sahara or Riley. You know those two chicks are bursting with limitless energy. Or perhaps the john prefers a foreigner like Kenzie? Someone a little older with frayed edges like Aaliyah? Or maybe he - or she - wants the ultimate fantasy and chooses our resident centerfold and porn star lookalike, Scarlett, with the fire engine red hair and awesome, mind-blowing curves. Kayleigh, honey, no matter what, you can't take it personal." Your youth and freshness are why we wanted to hire you. You offer more variety.

"Okay." Lindsay nodded and tried to convince herself to listen to reason. Pamela was the expert in this line of work. It all made sense. Lindsay wasn't attracted to every type of guy, right? Why should every single one of them be attracted to her?

"I'll get better. I don't want to lose this job." It would be a blemish on her employment record if she did and Lindsay wondered if it would interfere with getting hired at a more well-known brothel in the future. Chastity's would never hire me. Or a "real job", say, ten years from now. "I promise to work on my emotions." Lindsay couldn't let the disdain she harbored for Colt and Aaliyah ruin her future.

Nor could she allow it to sever the friendship she and Pamela were building.

"I'll help you get better. I like you. I want you to keep working here for a long time." Pamela leaned forward and kissed Lindsay square on the forehead. "Can I ask you something, sweetheart?" Her face shone with affection. "What is your why?"

Lindsay's eyes snapped up. "Huh?"

Pamela laughed gently and stroked Lindsay's forearm. "What is your why? Your why is what you ultimately want in life, the reason behind all your choices and the path you've chosen. Do you know what it is?" Take a chance, dammit. She won't take offense to anything you say or do. "Whether it's stability, growth, financial freedom, a family, adventure, whatever. Make sure your personality is aligned with your why. If you do that, your why will manifest much more efficiently.

"For example, if your why is love, make sure you're lovable. Be open to love, treat others with love, and choose love above fear in every decision, every situation." Pamela tilted her head back and forth several times, full of zest and energy. "Lovelovelovelove."

Lindsay stared back at her, slack jawed.

"I find it funny how - or, not funny, incredibly sad, actually - people spend so much time, energy, money, and focus on their physical body, how they look, but not take care of their mind the same way. In my opinion, your mind, your mindset, is the most important thing you've got. If you put effort into your mindset, make it better, healthier, you'll find everything around you is so much easier."

Pamela surged a single exhale. "Cosmetic surgery, fixing yourself, it's a major issue here, a big thing with this being a brothel and so much of our success, or failure, riding on our physical appearance. Most of the girls who've been here over the years have done something to their look, but I don't know where the line is drawn. Dying their hair, fixing their eyebrows, wearing extensions on their lashes. Is that in the same category as cosmetic surgery? The same ballpark? In my opinion, they should do whatever they want, but also be aware of the fact it's not their body that needs fixing, it's their mentality."

Motionless and not uttering a word, Lindsay took in everything about Pamela and her amazing aura. The woman was sensible, wise beyond her years, and unflappable. Pamela was unlike all the other girls in the house. She wasn't conceited and never belittled anyone.

"I think most girls in this business fix their boobs, their ass, their noses, their lips, whatever, because they think it will make them happy. But I don't know one person who's had surgery and they're suddenly happy." Scarlett comes to mind. She's about as unhappy as anyone could be. "When girls come to me asking if they should get this done, get that done, I tell them they need to work on themselves from the inside-out first. It'll ease their stress. Altering their body is a quick fix and doesn't lead to any long-term happiness."

Pamela gave Lindsay's shoulder a gentle massage. "And by that same token, sweet Kayleigh, you need to work on yourself from the inside-out too." She tapped Lindsay's temple with her index finger. "You're young and have time. What do you want in life? What is your why? Just be positive. Know it, own it, act it. Shine like the whole universe is yours. Be such an alluring soul that others crave your vibes. My God, you're the sweetest, prettiest girl I've seen come through this place in twelve years. No one else even comes close. Work on your mindset and you'll be making money hand over fist here in no time flat."

Was that the nicest compliment Lindsay had ever received? She couldn't think of a better one. But how could she respond to it? And to all that eloquent advice she'd received? Lindsay still found herself tongue-twisted, speechless.

Falling in love with another prostitute like this - perhaps even idolizing one - was never part of her grand plan.

"I don't know why you question yourself either, baby." Yeah, say it. "Are you attractive enough to work here? Wow. You already know how I feel, what I think. Have you looked in the mirror recently?" Say it, be honest. "If I were a customer and came in and saw you, I'd drop as much money as I could and go all-out on your gorgeous little body." Pamela's soft eyes scoured Lindsay from head to toe and back up again. "I'd empty my bank account and eat you alive."

The thirty-year-old swiveled her head toward the television but could see Lindsay hyperventilating in response via her peripheral vision. Pamela stifled another laugh. "I admit, I always liked Tom and Jerry when I was growing up. Watched them a ton. The Flintstones and SpongeBob too." On the screen, Tom was trapped in a pool table with his head sticking out of the corner pocket. Jerry whacked him upside the skull with a cue stick, causing him to scream, and a ball went tumbling down his throat. "Hey, I remember this one. Funny stuff."

When Pamela twisted back around, Lindsay's blue eyes were fixated on her and twinkling like jewels underneath a bright summertime sky. Need, want, lust, they were all swirling. Pamela had confidence she could give Lindsay what she desired - what she needed - in a matter of seconds.

Unable to resist such a steamy look, Pamela moved her lips close to Lindsay's mouth and hovered way too long, a mere inch or two from making contact. "How long have you been attracted to other girls, sweetheart?"

Lindsay followed the path of Pamela's left index finger as it trailed sensuous, haphazard circles along her inner thigh. Oxygen left her nostrils in a rush. "Umm, all my life."

"Me too. Could never resist them. I don't think I've ever met a girl I wasn't attracted to in some form or another. I love them all." Pamela grinned and tilted her head. "You're so pretty when you blush."

Lindsay bit her lower lip, still an inch from Pamela's, and desire flared from within. Her gaze shifted back to Pamela's finger as it explored. "I... I like that."

The potency of the feelings Pamela stirred within Lindsay was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. Lindsay understood this was a brothel and nothing was supposed to be real, but she couldn't deny her red-hot attraction. Or that she was already in love. Scarlett, Kenzie, Sahara, and Riley all insisted Pamela had a legitimate crush on her too. Lindsay was upbeat, relaxed, and happy, and wanted to see where this roller coaster ride took her.

"I know Aaliyah and you didn't get off on the right foot, to put it mildly, and your ex-boyfriend treated you poorly. But that's not how this is gonna be. That's not how I'm gonna be." Pamela now held both of Lindsay's hands. "I promise everything will be okay." When Lindsay nodded, Pamela offered a gracious smile. "I can tell you're the type of girl who yearns for someone to take care of you. I'll take care of you, okay? That's my job as long as you're here."

Pamela loved the way Lindsay pressed her lips together whenever she was processing a deep, inner thought and then more firmly as each second ticked by. Like now. Lindsay was debating something important in that mind of hers. But all Pamela could think about was sinking into the wonder of those luscious lips and never finding a way out.

"Maybe I want my why... to be you."

It seemed like the most natural thing in the world for Pamela to go in for a kiss. Those blue eyes of Lindsay's were radiant as she blinked up at her after first contact. Their tongues met again and proceeded to dance and glide together in a slow, blissful union. Pamela placed a hand at the nape of Lindsay's neck and threaded her fingers through her long, silky hair. Lindsay's breath was coming faster and faster, her arousal ratcheting up a notch or two with every passing second.

Or ten.

"You're my ideal girl," Pamela said, pressing her hands to either side of Lindsay's rib cage, palms flat, fingers fanned out. "I mean it, honey. Every time you blush, it takes all my willpower not to toss you onto the nearest bed or sofa and have my way with you."

Lindsay would welcome that. She wanted to strip away what little clothing Pamela had from her amazing curves, too, and find out firsthand if her naked body looked as mind-blowing in person as it did on the brothel's website. "I want you to have your way with me."

"A kinky one, aren't you?" Pamela pressed her lips to Lindsay's cheek and savored the sweetness. "Hmm, your hands are so soft." Pamela purred like a kitten and pecked Lindsay's wrist with a kiss.

She laughed. "So are yours."

"You're so sweet." Pamela sloped her head to the right. "You've still never been with another girl before, correct? Not this week?"

Lindsay shuddered as Pamela's thumb traveled up and down her forearm in a slow, steady rhythm. "No."

And then her hands were weaving through Lindsay's hair, their mouths intertwined, and Pamela was kissing all the air from her lungs. "Just, let me show you. I'll teach you." Lindsay's lips were sublime, addictive, and tasted like a mixture of Diet Mountain Dew and mouthwash. One kiss wasn't enough, so Pamela kept going back for more, one after another. "I promise you'll like it."

Offering zero resistance, Lindsay sighed and was overcome with intense physical need as Pamela kissed her cheek, her ear, and slid one strap of the half baby tee down her shoulder. That hand ducked into Lindsay's cleavage and rubbed before she pulled back and their eyes again connected as one.

How could any kiss taste this divine? How could anyone be this endearing, yet so gorgeous at the same time?

Pamela was Lindsay's universe. Nothing else mattered. Lindsay was dizzy and breathless and needed Pamela's hands all over her body and that cover-girl face between her thighs.

"Pamela," came Lindsay's sigh as her neck was being serenaded with kisses and nibbles.

Pamela answered by slipping her arms around Lindsay and kissing her in a way she'd reserved for her husband. Heat flourished, of course, but emotions overran everything else. Genuine emotions that stunned Pamela; the type she'd only allow to surface in private moments with Colt.

From their first meeting in the parlor, Pamela couldn't take her eyes away from Lindsay. That dazzling smile had her smiling back. And now she'd gotten to know Lindsay this week, learn how firm her body was, and witness her sounds of pleasure between shared kisses, Pamela was in deep. Far deeper than she'd ever thought she'd be with a fellow employee, let alone a turnout.

As an experienced, twelve-year courtesan, Pamela had always differentiated the physical from the emotional. Yes, she'd yearned for this - an opportunity at a legitimate relationship with another woman - but never thought it would come to fruition. Not in a brothel. Not with my history. And not with Colt and his reluctance to join in.

Pamela gathered Lindsay's top and pulled, all the way up, and her bare breasts spilled free. Against creamy, toned flesh, Lindsay's nipples were dark and stiffened under Pamela's watchful gaze. This girl was every fantasy Pamela ever had come to life, her body built for pleasures of the flesh in the sweetest form, with nubile, taut curves to caress with her hands, her mouth, her...

* * *

Lindsay's heart pounded so hard that she felt lightheaded but trying to keep a lid on her own desire had gone out the window. It was pointless.

Pamela lowered her mouth to a breast and took its nipple inside. Lindsay's hands clenched at Pamela's hair and her body bucked and churned in response. Pamela swirled her tongue along the sensitive bud and sucked harder, desperate to taste Lindsay with her teeth, her lips.

"Pamela," she whimpered. The sensation of lips and tongue gliding over her breasts was too much for Lindsay to handle. Add the visual of Pamela's face concentrating as she did her due diligence, her small, skilled hands roaming and caressing, and the excess cleavage from the deep plunge of her t-shirt, and Lindsay was a goner. Unrelenting desire was set to consume and swallow her whole.

Closing her eyes didn't slow her excitement. Instead, it made the rest of her senses shift into overdrive. Pamela's touch, her scent, her delicate murmurs of affection... Lindsay couldn't control herself any longer. She clutched at the back of Pamela's neck and kissed her hard, hungrily. And in the process, she climbed onto Pamela's lap and straddled her right on the bed itself. She bounced up and down across her lap once or twice, then tossed both arms around her shoulders and squished those perky little breasts to Pamela's chest, only to kiss her again.

"Take me, Pamela. Make me yours."

"Touch me first. Put your hands on me."

Urgency abounded as she pulled back and pressed both hands to Pamela's breasts, cupping them through the thin fabric. Pamela linked her fingers behind her neck and arched her back, allowing Lindsay full access.

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs for me."

Lindsay whimpered and reclined on the mattress, and Pamela came down on top and latched on to her ass. Soon, a hand found the gusset of Lindsay's panties and she gasped when Pamela trailed a sharp fingernail over it.

"Such a beautiful girl." Pamela spoke in a hush and dialed up the pressure. "I saw the dildo on your bed when I came in. You were playing with yourself, weren't you?" An eruption of pink canvased Lindsay's face as Pamela kissed her cheek in a reassuring manner. "It's so much better when someone else plays with your pussy, isn't it? I think I may play with it all night long."

Lindsay squirmed and writhed. Pamela glided her finger along the folds of Lindsay's wetness and nudged her way somewhat inside through the exquisite silk.

"Oooooh, your touch is so soft. You're driving me crazy." Lindsay was breathless and already at wit's end. "I've dreamed of this moment my entire life."

"Being with another girl?"

"No. Being with you." Lindsay's face prickled with liquid, molten desire. "You're my dream girl."

"Oh, baby. Oh, baby." Pamela's body was having a reaction of its own as she leaned over and kissed Lindsay's pussy through her panties. Those slender hips twitched as she nibbled, licked, and suckled the moisture.

"Oh yes, yank my panties down! Yank them down. Yank them down."

Struggling for oxygen and unaware why those lips were no longer between her thighs, Lindsay opened her eyes and Pamela swooped in for a kiss. The two ladies hugged as Lindsay tried to jam her tongue straight down Pamela's throat. A single hand pulled her half-tee further up, to her neck, and squeezed a bare breast. A shiver raced through Lindsay's core as Pamela transitioned her lips to Lindsay's neck and kissed slowly, delicately.

"Do you like that?"

"I do!" Lindsay said. "I do, I do."

"Want me to fuck you? Right here?"

"Yeah, fuck me. Please fuck me."

"You sound desperate for it." Pamela's hand continued to grope Lindsay's breast. "I've wanted to fuck you since the instant I first saw you Monday morning. I would've done it in the bar right in front of Jim, too, if I could. I wouldn't care."

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. That would've been so hot." Her hands now splayed out to either side, Lindsay stifled a laugh at the sudden images racing through her mind. "Do you think Jim would've liked watching us?"

"Of course he would have. He's a man." Pamela withdrew her lips and pulled back, then drank in the sight of Lindsay with her tousled hair spread across the pillow like a shining, silky cloud and her eyes begging for what she wanted most. Lindsay's breasts heaved with every exhale, the baby tee still bunched around her neck, and she had a hand stuffed beneath the waistband of her panties. "Oooooh, Kayleigh, you're the dream girl."

When Pamela slid her lips downward and again snagged a nipple between her teeth, Lindsay wedged a thigh between Pamela's legs and the stimulation was red-hot, blinding. Pamela's eyes rolled into the back of her head before she tightened her grip on Lindsay's shuddering torso and feasted on both nipples.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. That feels so good." Lindsay's hands held the back of Pamela's head as she continued to suck, slurp, and bite those nipples. Soon, her mouth retracted, and she trailed a series of whispery kisses along Lindsay's torso and abdomen. Pamela eased away and lifted the tiny, flirty Happy Ending top up and over her own head and tossed it aside.