The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 16

Story Info
Five men + one woman = gangbang.
12.4k words
4.28
18.7k
13

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

Chapter Sixteen

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Provo, Utah

"Turn around, Lindsay, and raise your skirt. Show my friends your pretty new panties."

Benjamin Phalen had never been witness to a more beautiful girl than Michael Steele's nineteen-year-old sugar baby. He had already attended seven of these Tuesday evening gangbang dinners, at which the high brass of Gradiph Pharmaceuticals - the company Ben had been Vice President of for the past three years - would share their female companions, whether it be a mistress, submissive, or prostitute off the street at this BDSM clubhouse. Last week, Tony Dier brought his wife to the festivities, a gorgeous young woman whom he treated as a concubine. Her body was stripped bare, and she was gangbanged amid the dinner plates, her mouth constantly muzzled by an everchanging cock so that her howls of servitude rang softly in the butler's ears. However, none of the prior seven ladies' bodily charms came close to approaching Lindsay Anastacio's in Ben's estimation.

"Oh, please," a timid, faint whisper, but as the words emerged Lindsay was already obeying, because if she didn't, she realized a horrible punishment would ensue. Lindsay lifted the hem of the form-fitting minidress and held it at her waistline, then bent forward, and her taut, sweet bottom jutted outward at the unladylike posture. "Please, Daddy," she said again, her brow constricting, but with zero hope it would alter tonight's ultimate outcome. "Four men at once will be too much for me."

The sight of Michael - or Mike, or better yet, Sammy - with his hand on Lindsay's upended backside in the seatless panties against the black satin, thigh-high stockings, translucent lace, sizzling young flesh, and spread knees provided an ideal abstract and made Ben's cock surge in his Giorgio Armani suit trousers. Despite her futile pleas, Ben tilted his head, and grinned at the sight of the little apples of her bottom he and his close-knit friends would do nasty, wicked things to tonight.

"Shh, darlin'. Just relax. You know how to do this," Sammy said. "You've been with Uncle Marvin and Uncle Tony before, right? You know what they like. Uncle Jeff and Uncle Ben have been eager to meet you too. Hell, all my friends are eager to meet you." His lips quirked. "Bend over all the way, now, and jut your ass out further." Sammy nudged the small of her back. "Arch this. Raise that ass the way you know you're supposed to. There, that's it. Put your hands on the coffee table now and show everyone what their main course is gonna be tonight."

"Yes, Daddy." She hung her head in mortification.

"Don't you dare have any second thoughts or reservations about this either. Expectations are different. I told you in the summertime when you agreed to our arrangement, our transaction, that the sex would be the easy part." Sammy placed an assertive hand upon the front of Lindsay's neck and his gaze turned cold. "It's everything that goes along with it that gets complicated." When she cast her eyes downward again and heaved out a gasp, Sammy's ire intensified. "Look at me when I'm fuckin' talking to you." His grip tightened. "In case you've somehow forgotten, you belong to me now."

She puckered her lips. "I ... I haven't forgotten."

"You're a possession. You don't have to understand why I've chosen to share you with my friends like this. What's the problem, anyway? You worked in a Nevada brothel and you're used to taking random dicks. It's nothing new for you." Sammy gathered the angelic golden hair flowing down Lindsay's spine, encased in a French braid, and yanked. "You'll take your spankings and fuckings like a good girl tonight, and you'll like it."

Lindsay's backside squirmed adorably at those words and Sammy gave her no quarter, offering it a hard, open-handed spank. "Open your mouth, slut. I'm going to have a quick face-fuck before your real fun begins."

Lindsay closed her eyes and once again obeyed, slacking her jaw and extending her tongue to receive her owner's blessing, as she must. Sammy slipped his khakis and boxers down and sheathed himself inside with a grunt of pleasure.

"She loves sucking dick," he told the others while holding Lindsay's head so he could thrust in and out at his leisure. Her gaze shifted toward the four pairs of lecherous eyes elsewhere in the opulent dining room. Humiliating, degrading, shameful, wanton, crass ... to freely perform fellatio on her owner with an interested audience present.

How could anyone from Lindsay's youth possibly believe that her life, her very existence, would one day resort to this?

"Make sure she gets plenty of it tonight, okay? I want more pricks in her than a porcupine."

"I don't think that will be a problem," Tony said.

In the past, Sammy had brought some mighty fine women to the club for these deviant sessions - Ben recalled names such as Scarlett, Mariko, and Olivia, among others - yet Sammy boasted beforehand Lindsay would trump them all.

Sheesh, he wasn't lying.

Blonde and slender, five-foot-three, rounded beyond girlhood but still slim thanks to her workouts with a private, personal trainer whose only job, according to Sammy, was keeping Lindsay fit and attractive, so his "investment" wouldn't go to waste. Ben realized that lower tier employees would never suspect that she belonged, in both body and soul, to the titan of the company - its CEO - whose special assistant she masqueraded as. These people were peasants, Ben thought, and not smart enough to put two and two together. Romance they may suspect, or perhaps that she was Sammy's daughter given their forty-year difference in age. But the innocence that Lindsay's blue eyes conveyed would dissuade any notion that she was his bound plaything in a Daddy Dom/little girl relationship.

Ben had heard stories, too, from Tony and Marvin Thomas, of how Sammy would routinely instruct Lindsay to bend over the desk in his high-rise office. He must like her in that position. Ben shrugged one shoulder. Fuck, if she belonged to me, I'd like her in it too. Sammy would ride in and out, sometimes at an even pace, others wild and reckless, but always holding Lindsay's hips in place and refusing to let her move, making her a stationary receptacle for his cock and its forced pleasure.

Must be nice being the boss, huh?

Once Sammy informed Ben that he was welcome to join the Tuesday night club this past autumn, he already knew from offhanded comments that it had something to do with sex, and in particular the type of sex Ben had yet to try, but badly wanted to - hardcore, dominant sex. Ben heard through the gossip mill that Sammy and his most trusted company officers, such as Marvin and Jeff Vankirk, among others, were enjoying this type of debauchery with their concubines and Tony, it seemed, was with his wife too.

No fool, Ben readily accepted the offer.

Last week, for example, they laid Megan - Tony's lovely wife - on her side at one point, with Marvin in front and Sammy behind, and they fucked her simultaneously atop the foldout sofa, both pussy and ass, respectively, while Ben and Jeff took turns thumping her mouth. Megan had never been doubly penetrated down there before, let alone triply invaded, and Ben recalled with fondness the moment he held her head still and thrust deep into the softness of her mouth, only to cry out as his cock jerked and spurted, and she swallowed his seed.

"Thank you, Mr. Phalen," Megan told him afterward with a sweet, gracious smile.

Sammy formed the club years ago for the purpose of gangbanging young women in a casual setting in order to provide the top hierarchy of Gradiph Pharmaceuticals a way to unwind and relieve stress after countless hours of intense, million-dollar decisions, and to help the girls learn their place in the lives of the men who kept them.

Of course, alpha males like these pillars of the corporation could do nothing in a completely casual way. The fucking of a shared girl presented an opportunity for competition just as the boardroom did.

Still, Ben realized he had a great deal to learn before he acquired a concubine of his own. After watching Lindsay accept Sammy's cock and allow him a furious cadence inside her mouth while continuing to maintain her bent posture, Ben felt determined to collar a girl one day, too, and perhaps even buy her as Sammy had, if necessary.

But only if I can find one as beautiful as Steele's.

Not wanting to soil her face before Marvin, Tony, Jeff, and Ben had their turns, despite a rumble bursting through his organs, Sammy withdrew his cock mid-stroke and tucked it back into his khakis. His hand came down hard on Lindsay's backside without warning, and she cried out the way she always did at the beginning of every spanking. Sammy pelted her repeatedly, covering both cheeks and upper thighs with merciless blows that soon had her hips bucking in place, backside clenching and unclenching.

Ben brought a trio of fingers to his chin and scratched it. The things I could do to that ass. ...

"Michael, my man." Marvin waved his hands about. "Don't get carried away and lose sight here, okay? She's ours tonight. Not yours. Get the hell out of here."

With an air of reluctance, Sammy gave one final swat and turned toward Marvin. "I suppose you're right." Lindsay still maintained her posture, but wept now, softly, grasping her bottom with both hands because she couldn't help it, rubbing to try to smooth away some of the sting. Sammy held Lindsay's skirt in place with his left hand and patted her backside with his right. He put his finger on the dimple of her rectum and pushed inward so Lindsay, head hung low though her woven French braid remained intact, gave a low whimper. "I just fucked her in the ass last night, and it was awesome as usual." Sammy's finger pushed further, and he disregarded her snivels as they transitioned into additional cries of discomfort.

"Alright, gentlemen," Sammy continued. "I'll go now and leave her with you." This represented an essential aspect of their weekly gatherings: the video feed, set up by the private club hosting the event, would be sent straight to the laptop and/or cell phone of the member who left the girl with his friends. The idea that the owner had surrendered her to them made for greater enjoyment for the group and a more thorough lesson for the girl. Besides, Sammy got to fuck Lindsay every day of the week, and would fuck her tonight, too, even after Ben, Marvin, Jeff, and Tony ravaged her in a four-on-one gangbang.

Lindsay had done some unholy things in her young life, but being verbally chastised and humiliated, and made to give a blowjob to her Master in front of four of his friends, all of whom would soon fuck her, took the cake. She cast a quick and dramatic sad look over at shoulder at Sammy yet shielded it quickly, out of fear, by turning away.

"Now be a good girl. Marvin will bring you home to me once everyone is done with you. That won't be for four or five hours, at least, so I suggest you buckle in. It's gonna be a long, hellacious ride for you." Sammy withdrew his finger from her anus and gave her bottom another swat, and Lindsay started to stand up. "No. Stay like that. My friends will tell you how they want you now. You better obey them, too; I don't want to hear any complaints about you. Else, it will be a very long night once you return home."

"Yes, Daddy." Her pupils dilated. "Thank you, Daddy. I won't disappoint them, or especially you."

He walked out the door and vanished just as the butler came in with the salads.

Ben's dominant blood pulsed in his veins as he watched Tony stroll up behind Lindsay, place his hands on her wrists, and yank them to the small of her back. He produced cuffs made of high-dollar leather. The forty-something Chairman of the Board clicked them together, forbidding Lindsay the range of motion a free person has. Forbidding her from hiding her charms from the group. Shame fell across her face and she swallowed hard.

"Lindsay, my favorite blonde teenaged whore." Marvin was the elder statesman of the quartet, an African-American to boot, and the one who had the privilege to use her first. "Come here and kneel down, under the table. You'll suck my cock first."

"Shouldn't we get her out of her dress?" Jeff asked.

"Marvin, c'mon man; not under the table!" Tony said. "The rest of us want to see, too, if you're going to keep her to yourself while we eat."

"Henry," Ben said to the butler. "Would you please help this young lady out of her dress?"

The butler transferred the final salad plate from the platter he had put in the corner of the dining hall and said, "Yes, of course, Mr. Phalen." He went to Lindsay, who had risen and turned around now, looking up at the older, handsome man in his neat white coat.

"Tony," Marvin said, "you can get down on the floor and watch her do her business, if you want, but it's happening under the table - end of discussion. I deserve to have my dick down a girl's throat while I enjoy a five-star meal at my favorite establishment. And if she's as good with her mouth as I remember, and swallows like a good bitch should, I'll pass her to you next."

Technically, Marvin could keep Lindsay for the entire evening if he so desired according to the gathering's mostly unwritten rules, as far as Ben could tell. The oldest (always Sammy, of course, at least when he was present) had the choice. The other two - Tony and Jeff, as well as Sammy, and a few other corporate nomads not present tonight for different reasons - had been gangbanging one another's various trophies for three years and counting. But as the newcomer, Ben rarely questioned protocol, not wanting to cause a stir.

The others turned to their salads, only looking up at Lindsay's progress in being stripped down to her seatless panties, thigh-high stockings, and lacey black bra to see where matters stood, but Ben hadn't tucked in yet. He wanted to watch the unveiling of this girl's body. The pretty bra that concealed her little breasts accentuated their youthful firmness.

Both ready to please and take punishment at the drop of a dime, Ben contemplated the real benefits of purchasing a willing concubine like Lindsay. Indeed, she represented a true possession: a treasure a wealthy man could display and use, and of course debase, to demonstrate the enjoyment of ownership.

The blue minidress, having been sliced and diced with a pair of shears since Lindsay was still handcuffed, fell in tatters to the floor, and the butler picked it up and disposed of it in a nearby trash bin. Lindsay's blue eyes were down and her cheeks dusted pink. Ben wondered what it felt like to have a butler at a swanky, high-end BDSM club help make you available for fucking, and his erection grew harder. Will she be sent home naked with welts to Steele? Marvin would assuredly share Lindsay's mouth, wouldn't he? The usual tradition was to have the girl suck each man to climax before they laid her on the table.

"Get her tits out of that bra this instant," Tony said.

"Leave the bra on, though," Marvin amended, before turning his focus to Lindsay. "Get down on your fuckin' knees, girl. Yeah, get down on your fuckin' knees. You'll suck my cock now."

* * *

Lindsay's face burned as she passed underneath the edge of the oakwood surface, the crisp white tablecloth brushing against her hair, then her back, and finally her bottom, disgracefully exposed in the seatless black panties. She tried to avoid looking at the butler's face beforehand, but in the end couldn't help it. Something from within needed to see whether he would wear an expression of pity for a girl made to wear seatless panties in a private club and forced to show her charms to the alphas who would use her.

Instead of sympathy, she had seen - as she somehow knew she would, and needed to see - jealousy of the millionaires. Lust to be one of the prosperous members of this exclusive group who gathered on a regular basis to fuck in the dominant style of which the butler clearly yearned to experience. Henry had looked at her, as he released the bra clasp in the center of her chest revealing two of the most exquisite breasts he'd ever seen, only to pull it downward and snap it back together, with a hunger that seemed to say, if there are any crumbs left from this banquet - a wet mouth, a pussy, already well-fucked and offered as an afterthought, a tip, to the hired help - I will happily be one of your gangbangers, girl.

Just as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in recognition, Lindsay remembered that Mr. Thomas had given instructions to fellate him underneath the table. Now, his legs loomed in the dim light beneath the tablecloth, clad in the blue of his business suit. "Hey Tony," she heard him say. "I scored some courtside seats to the Jazz/Warriors game tomorrow night. Want to go?"

"Yeah, man. I'd love to."

At least Mr. Thomas denied the idea of letting them all watch, Lindsay thought, as black, calloused hands descended to his lap and shifted the napkin aside. Yet Lindsay realized how false that consolation was, because she could feel before long, they would all be watching one another's enjoyment of her, and perhaps inviting the butler to watch as well, and even join in.

"I have an inkling to spread some crème brûlée on this girl's cunt later and have it for dessert," Mr. Dier said.

Mr. Vankirk spoke up, "Oh, I like that idea. Maybe some whipped cream for me."

From innocent, small-town high school graduate to legalized prostitute in a Nevada brothel, all the way to submissive sugar baby for a gentleman forty years her senior, Lindsay's life had changed dramatically since the summer months. She left Happy Ending Ranch after her three-week tour and was living with Sammy in a penthouse loft in the East Bench district of Salt Lake City, driving a brand-new BMW 4 series 440i xDrive convertible, and had a stipend of $20,000 deposited into and spread out over various savings accounts every Friday like clockwork.

The tradeoff? She was Sammy's sex puppet.

His cunt piece.

"Has she started yet?" Lindsay believed the voice belonged to Mr. Vankirk.

"No," another man said. Mr. Dier? "You'll see it in Marvin's face when she does."

"I don't know." Mr. Phalen: definitely Mr. Phalen, one of the two she hadn't met until tonight. A shiver raced through Lindsay's body. "Marvin has a good poker face."

Then the voice with the most authority, Mr. Thomas, the one directly above her: "Bitch hasn't started yet. Lindsay, it's time for you to get to work on my dick, else your sugar daddy will receive a poor report from me of your conduct. And I'll tan your bitch ass hide myself."

Lindsay's face twisted at the threat. She would be punished by Sammy, most assuredly caned, unless everything about tonight was positive. It would be far worse than what any of these men could do to her. Feeling faint, she shuffled forward, hunched over on her knees so she wouldn't bump her head, and arrived at the spot between Mr. Thomas's spread thighs.

"Do it, bitch, before we start the night with a spanking of that sweet little ass instead of a nice blowjob."

Spanking? I want to be spanked. But she couldn't risk the punishment that would surely go along with it. So, Lindsay did as Sammy had taught her: she leaned forward and kissed Mr. Thomas's trousers as a gesture of respect. "I love cock, sir. Please, may I suck it? I want to suck it so bad." She nuzzled there, offering plenty more little kisses to show the men to whom her Master had loaned her that serving their vile whims made her happy and grateful. "Please, sir, let me suck your cock."

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers