The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and bring out our regular meals, too, butler," Mr. Thomas said. "We'll have the Wagyu tenderloin and the cunt buffet together."

"First, I'm fucking her mouth." Mr. Vankirk stood from the table, his trousers history, and cock in hand.

"And I'll fuck her pussy at the same time." Mr. Dier said, standing as well. "I love playing Stuff the Pig."

"Save her ass for me," Mr. Thomas declared. "I get it before any of you."

Mr. Phalen's vested Lindsay with a wink. "The butler should be allowed to have his fun too."

* * *

Sammy had to confess that he enjoyed tonight's rendition of the Tuesday club more than he thought he would. This man had zero hesitation concerning the erotic humiliation of Lindsay, considering how much it stimulated her. A submissive slut like Lindsay had a right - and thus, also a duty - to undergo every ordeal the cocks of dominant men could dream up. Sure, Sammy would love to be there, too, and humiliate her further, but rules were rules, and he was fine with that.

Although, he could change the playbook any time he wanted. I'm the damn boss!

Sammy resolutely avoided jerking off as he watched the carnage unfold over the video feed. Any pretense of working had been abandoned. How could he concentrate on business at a time like this? The sight of Lindsay sprawled out on her front, across the dinner table, taking dick in her mouth and pussy from Jeff and Tony nearly broke that resolve. The crease on Lindsay's brow seemed to speak louder than any words could of how much she needed this.

The idea of sharing this girl that he owned, as a favor and reward to his friends and colleagues for their loyalty, and the ultimate proof of his mastery over her, appealed to Sammy. The introductions earlier in the club - displaying Lindsay's charms and discussing all the creative avenues in which he fucked her and the many ways he would discipline her for misbehaving got his temperature rising.

Turning Lindsay over, and now watching her perform her wicked duties because he had chosen to give her away ... watching her receive the cocks of simple acquaintances and strangers any way they chose, anticipating her getting spanked by another man because her backside was made for punishment ... indeed, it was very appealing.

* * *

Sixty minutes later, Sammy had retired to the penthouse in Salt Lake City, to relax, while Lindsay again appeared disoriented on his laptop monitor as four bodies rustled around and against her on the pullout sofa until hands landed on her hips. Ben's. "I hope you're ready for round two, sweetie. I'm going to lift you a few inches and lower you onto Marvin's dick."

Lindsay shifted her gaze to Marvin, who was beneath her. He was smiling, but the need to be inside her once again was etched across his face.

"Gimme your cock now," she said. "I'm ready for it, sir. Oh, I'm ready for it. I'm ready." Lindsay trembled as Ben lowered her with the grip on her waistline until Marvin's erection was partly lodged inside her, making her breath hitch. "I'm gonna fuck every single one of you again. I promise it, and I'll satisfy you all too."

"She's the perfect submissive," Ben said with an air of reverence. "Good God, our pleasure is her pleasure."

Henry, the butler, continued to stroke Lindsay's lip and hold her face. Tony smoothed a hand up and down her inner thigh. Jeff toyed with her breasts, pinching her nipples, as they hung between her and Marvin.

"More," Lindsay pleaded, glancing all around.

Ben's smile broadened.

Jeff squeezed her nipple with intense force, making Lindsay arch, which caused Marvin's cock to slip deeper. Not wanting to wait any longer, Lindsay used a burst of energy to wrestle free from Ben's clutches and slam herself down on Marvin's length.

The moment she was fully impaled, Lindsay arched further, her mouth dropping open as her breath caught in her throat. "Oh, sir!" Everyone was murmuring things at her at once, but Lindsay didn't seem to register any of it. After several preparatory breaths, she planted her hands on Marvin's chest, the sharp tips of her fingernails curling into his ribs, and rocked into him repeatedly.

"Jesus Christ, girl."

"Oh, fuck. This ..." Lindsay continued to bounce up and drop down. "Oh, my. I love this. I looooove this." Lindsay's speed increased, lifting higher, dropping faster, grinding her clitoris against the base of Marvin's erection. Vulgar sounds of naked bodies slapping together rose. "I want your dicks. I want all your dicks! Give them to me."

Henry stepped forward, latched on to either side of Lindsay's head, and speared her mouth with his cock. "That's it, baby. Suck on it. Suck on it. Suck on my dick." The lucky butler grimaced as his pelvis pistoned back and forth with lightning-fast speed.

Lindsay whimpered, her eyes wide and shining up at him, but soon another shaft nudged at her rectum.

Sammy finally did start stroking - he couldn't help himself - as Lindsay pushed back, clearly needing more, needing all of them. In his mind, she always felt empty unless there was a dick inside her. But now there were three, all bareback, as Ben had lined himself up with her anus and forged inside.

"Stick it all the way in my ass!" she pleaded.

Holy shit, Sammy thought, as Jeff ripped Lindsay's mouth away from Henry and drilled it with his own shaft. Tony slapped her backside once, twice, a third time.

"Suck that dick, you filthy whore!"

She withdrew again and said, "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm taking three dicks right now. Oh my God, that feels so ... feels so ... feels ..."

Jeff plugged her mouth once more. "Suck, you bitch!"

Oh, the sensations. The degradation. The sheer force.

The perversity.

How could Lindsay withstand all of it?

"You look so fucking sexy like this," Ben said once he and Marvin found a suitable rhythm, and took turns plowing into her pussy and anus. "God, Lindsay. Stretched around us from every angle, ass all spread and open for me." He shooed Tony's hands away and spanked her himself. "So fucking sweet, so fucking perfect."

When Jeff retreated, Lindsay opened her mouth wide so Tony could enjoy some oral treatment of his own. "Give me your cock!"

"Deep," he soon told her with conviction. "Deep, deeper. Down, down, stick out your tongue. Open your throat. Oh, this is good. This is so good. Take it."

"There you go," Ben said. "Suck those cocks. Down, down, down, down the throat."

"Fuck!" Tony spat out.

Henry took Lindsay's right wrist and made her wrap her hand around his hardness. "Jerk me off. Do it; jerk me off." Jeff snagged her left so he wouldn't be left out.

"Fuck yourself on my dick, pretty girl," Marvin told her, his breathing ragged. "Up and down, up and down, yeah. Fuck yourself. Fuck yourself like you mean it."

Hot damn. Sammy could see the desire ascend from Lindsay's chest and spread across her face. His precious sugar baby getting blasted by five cocks at once ... he was speechless. I'm keeping this video forever! Five male bodies mixed in with her slender, ninety-eight-pound frame, engulfing her. Ten hands molesting away. Dicks everywhere. Repulsive, obnoxious sounds.

And knowing much more was to come.

Sammy scrunched his nose and a devious grin quirked upward at the spectacle. I think I will cane her tonight, after all, for being such a dirty girl.

Just because I can.

"Oh my God, yes. Yes, yes, give it to me. Spank me. I fucking love it!" Blonde hair whipped about. "Oh my God. I'll do whatever you all want. Yes, yes, please. Keep doing that. Keep doing that! Just like that. Just like that. Just like that." She was shaking and looked so full. So damn full, unable to do anything but accept what they were doing to her and revel in its depravity. "Keep fucking me!"

Marvin grunted. "This is why we work hard, gentlemen, so we can play harder!"

Lindsay's eyes rolled into the back of her head as the rapid frigging of her little fingers set Henry off, as he knew it would, and with a shout he came all over her face. The butler's seed splashed onto her cheek, her nose, and the lovely, yet disheveled hair upon her temple. She flinched in response, and as Henry rubbed his spent cockhead all over the face he held firmly in place, smearing his essence, Jeff stepped forward and doused Lindsay as well. She gazed up at him, too, and wiped a deluge of sperm from her eyes. Her mouth involuntarily dropped open for a split-second and a cum bubble, obscene as it was, appeared.

Ben shook his head, his own eyes wide, as he, Marvin, and Tony resumed their triple penetration. "How much do any of you think it will cost to buy Lindsay from Steele?"

From the solitude of his den, Lindsay's cellphone dinged, and Sammy stared at it next to the laptop. Who can that be? "Hate to burst your bubble, but she's not for sale, buddy." Sammy had total control over every aspect of Lindsay's life, and that meant any text messages or e-mails too. I don't want her texting Pamela with details of our new life since I need to get back to Flagstone and fuck that hoe again myself. If Pamela - and especially Colt - knew of their "arrangement", Sammy feared he may never be welcome back at Happy Ending Ranch again. Colt will get all butthurt and accuse of me stealing his breadwinner.

I need to monitor all of Lindsay's activities and interactions. She's not smart enough for me to trust that she'll keep both of us out of trouble.

But first, Sammy glared at Ben. "Rent, yes. Sale, no."

He retrieved Lindsay's phone, unlocked it with her passcode, and found, among other things, an unread e-mail from earlier today waiting.

From: Bancroft, Evelyn

To: Anastacio, Lindsay

Sent: December 18, 2018, 12:58pm MST

Subject: My best friend

Lindsay -

I quit the brothel last night and am back in Citronelle. I couldn't stand things there and feel like a failure. The constant sex with strangers, the ridicule from other girls, the demand to always look perfect, to be perfect. As much as I tried, I couldn't handle it. I know I let you down. My mind is in a bad, bad place right now too. I learned today that Clancy and Zack saw my photos on Happy Ending Ranch's website and informed my parents that I'd become a brothel whore. They didn't take the news well. I was kicked out of my house, told never to come back, and am typing this from the fairgrounds. It's so cold out and I feel so lonely.

I know that you and I have gone through a hell of a lot together, but I cannot take this meaningless existence anymore. I've been a constant disappointment and that trend is bound to continue. I'm going to end this hurt once and for all.

I love you more than you could ever imagine, however I can't keep bothering you with my crap.

You will be okay. You have Mike and friends like Pamela and Mariko to get you through, and everyone will forget about me pretty fast anyway.

I wish I could've kept working at the brothel and built the life you wanted me to have, but I failed, and Mom, Dad, and my brother all hate me now.

I'm sorry I couldn't be stronger like you. I'm sorry I couldn't make you proud. But I cannot live in this world any longer. Just know, this isn't your fault as you're the only family I have left and I will always love you so, so much.

Our friendship is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

-Evie

(End of Chapter Sixteen - to be continued)