The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 21

Story Info
Pamela and Colt are having some issues.
7k words
4.61
2.7k
3

Part 21 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

Chapter Twenty-One

Each step provided its own unique challenge as Pamela lumbered down the supermarket aisle Saturday afternoon in search of her favorite brand of canned portobello mushroom soup. She'd partied with Sammy for several hours Tuesday and they had another go-around Wednesday morning before he returned to Utah. Though Pamela had a splendid time with him, as she always did, she didn't anticipate hurting this badly afterward. Perhaps it's true and I'm getting too old for this line of work.

She managed to avoid catastrophe, apparently, because her back was no longer the focal point of her discomfort. Nope, now it's my entire body. On Tuesday, Pamela wrenched her spine when Sammy had her folded up in the missionary position and went to town as only he could, a scary incident considering her myriad of problems from a year ago, but it turned out to be nothing more than a muscle strain. Sammy is the only monger I've had any issues with since returning to work at Christmastime.

If Pamela went another eighteen months before their next party and didn't have any physical ailments until then, she could live with that. I could never be that man's wife, his girlfriend, whatever. With his self-entitled nickname "The Destroyer of Pussy", Sammy was all intimidation, power, and massive dick, and Pamela couldn't imagine how anyone could physically, let alone mentally, withstand being in a long-term relationship with him. His wife must be one tough cookie to survive as long as she has.

Speaking of cookies, Pamela spotted a package of vegan chocolate chippers on the shelf and grimaced as she leaned over to snatch them.

"Are you okay? You're moving slower than my grandma."

"What? No." Pamela laughed as she looked back across her shoulder at Nicolette. "Don't be silly."

Nicolette thumbed her ear and glanced away. "Okie-dokie. If you say so."

"I'm fine." Drawing on her dogged determination, Pamela stood tall and flung the cookies into Nicolette's shopping cart. "Perfectly fine. You're seeing things, girl." With that, she turned and sauntered off toward the canned soup section with a spring in her step. Bah, I'm not too old to work in a brothel; I'm only thirty-one. Scarlett and Mariko were both older.

While Pamela realized that her age wasn't the issue, as there were prostitutes who continued working into their forties, fifties, even their sixties, the mileage she was putting on her body was. I've been subjecting myself to this lifestyle, its rigors, for thirteen years straight with minimal downtime. Sahara and Riley, by contrast, took four months off to rest and recharge prior to their wedding in December. Both of them came back much happier, more full of energy than ever. They lived off their mutual savings from four years of sex work, they claimed, and held menial, low-paying jobs as coffee baristas to pass the time.

But the important thing? They enjoyed their new jobs.

Colt and I have over nine hundred thousand dollars either in savings or invested in the bonds market. Was it necessary for Pamela to keep pushing herself like a nymphomaniac? She and Colt paid off the mortgage for their home in Maryland a few months ago. Twenty-six years early, in fact. They weren't exactly hurting for money. It's days like this when I'd love to just say "screw it" and take four months off, too, but I can't. As the co-owner, Pamela had an obligation to be at the brothel and do her part to keep it running smoothly.

"But as for you, as a sex worker, you're forced to endure a host of unnatural, unhealthy positions day-in and day-out. You said you've been doing this for twelve years, correct?" Pamela recalled the lecture the emergency room doctor in Valley City gave her last July when she was initially diagnosed with an L3, non-displaced transverse process fracture of the spine. "Such a long time, a lot of wear-and-tear. You already suffer from fibromyalgia and spinal osteoarthritis. You have chronic pain in your feet, your neck, and occasional tingling in your fingertips. You take five prescription medications daily." Though she didn't care for his attitude, Dr. Middleton's words stuck with Pamela regardless. "The fact you're only thirty concerns me because I wonder what shape your back, even your whole body itself, will be in some twenty, thirty years from now if you continue to do... what it is you're doing. The human body can only withstand so much, Mrs. McCarron, and in my professional opinion, yours has had enough."

Later in the consultation, Dr. Middleton gave her a dire warning.

"As for your future in the sex industry, Mrs. McCarron, if you continue to subject your body to such intense, unnatural rigors - day after day, week after week, month after month - there's an increased probability for more extensive damage to your spine, the type that may require complex surgery, one that will compromise your quality of life in future years. I'm talking a permanent, debilitating, life-altering injury where you could conceivably be bound to a wheelchair... or worse." By this time, Pamela recalled, Colt was freaking out. "I strongly suggest you step away from sex work and find another career."

Hate to admit it, but I was scared to death after my Tuesday party with Sammy until my back felt better that evening. Pamela shivered as she browsed the canned soup section at Naturetyme Market in Oakfall, Nevada. The last thing I need is to be in a wheelchair by age forty.

On the other hand, maybe this whole thing had been blown out of proportion. Last year's injury was a fluke and Dr. Pietz said in December my back was fully healed and I was safe to return to work. Perhaps Colt's insistence that Pamela retire from the industry - his ongoing paranoia about her health - was giving her irrational, unfounded concerns too. I'm sore from my parties with Sammy, yes, but here I am with thoughts of wheelchairs in my head. In a day or two, Pamela trusted that she would be her normal self. Colt needs to back off and stop worrying about me. I'm an adult and can take care of myself.

When she entered the international produce section, Pamela found Kenzie talking with Jim. "Oh my gosh, Jimbo, look how yummy this zucchini squash looks. Okay, so for all my pasta meals, I will mix in pasta with zucchini noodles, but I love to make zucchini noodles and substitute that for a pasta dish just because I'm trying to eat a little bit lower carbs, so this is a really good alternative for spaghetti or noodles."

Jim tilted his head and stared at Kenzie with slanted eyes. "Why not just eat a cheeseburger like me instead?"

"Shut up!" She laughed and smacked his shoulder. "You know that I find red meat disgusting."

It's a hoe parade at the grocery store! When she learned this morning that Jim was taking Kenzie and Nicolette out for a day of shopping in Oakfall, Pamela asked if she could tag along. I had to get away from Colt for a while because he's convinced I hurt my back again. One of the largest farmers markets in the world, covering more than four acres, virtually any type of food was available at Naturetyme Market. I love it that they have tree tomatoes and jarred lupini beans here. Following a trip to Ecuador three years ago, there were times that Pamela found an intense craving for those Latin American delicacies.

Naturetyme Market, with 200,000 square-feet of space, boasted both dry and fresh goods from over seventy countries.

"Will we ever get out of this place?" Jim said to Pamela. "Okay, okay, this is how it basically goes down whenever I come here with Kenzie. She and I, we split up, and I do my shopping really fast and get what I need really quickly. Kenzie is really indecisive. She wanders around and I end up getting everything I need before she's gotten one thing." Kenzie made a face as Jim continued, "So then, I go find her and say, like, Kenzie, I'm done, and she gives me those sad puppy dog eyes and goes but Jimbo, I'm not done shopping yet."

"But Jimbo!" She held up a hand and regarded Jim, then focused on Pamela. "He never wants to wait on me."

"Kenzie." He glared at her. "Come on now. Don't lie."

"As soon as he's finished something, he wants to move right along."

Pamela's lips kicked up. Why don't the two of you hook up, start dating, and get married already? She switched her focus to Kenzie. Jim is in love with you - always has been - and you have such a great time whenever the two of you are together. But Pamela knew the sad reason Kenzie kept him in the friend zone. Your ex-husband abused you and scared you off from ever being in a relationship again. Thus, she refused to chastise Kenzie and ever tell her she should get together with Jim. But I'm allowed to think it.

Still, Pamela tried to see things from her point of view. But I can't. I have no idea the unspeakable horrors she went through. How can a man, or even a woman, abuse - physically assault - their own spouse? To Pamela, it made no sense. Monsters.

Kenzie patted Jim's hand. "He's just not patient."

"I'm patient! Just not with shopping. Or work."

"Or life."

"Or life!" he agreed, chuckling.

"How is your son doing, Ashley?" Pamela asked Nicolette once the busty brunette meandered over and joined them. "You haven't mentioned him lately."

Nicolette drew in a stuttered gasp. "Good, good. As good as can be expected, at least." Her lips twitched. "He's a little fighter."

Nicolette's seven-year-old son, Logan, suffered from Rett syndrome, a rare but serious neurodevelopmental disorder which affected his brain and cognitive ability. With no known cure, the poor boy was relegated to a wheelchair himself, unable to speak, fed through a feeding tube, battled seizures, anxiety, orthopedic issues, joint contractures, spasticity, and had little to no hand function. Mentally, Logan was fully aware and intact but unable to express himself or his emotions. He made weekly visits to the pediatrician and a host of specialists at the hospital.

Nicolette (real name: Ashley Jaymes) had custody of Logan for one week a month. Though her marriage with Xander ended several years ago on horrible terms, they still collaborated together and saw to it their son got the best medical treatment possible. Xander had since remarried, had a new child, and lived south of Vegas in Boulder City.

Eleven years ago, Nicolette planned on working at the brothels and on the independent circuit until she and Xander decided to start a family, but everything changed once Logan was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome at sixteen months old. The out-of-pocket expenses for his care were astronomical and Nicolette felt there was no choice but to return to sex work because the pay was so good. That decision destroyed her marriage, but there was no other way to afford Logan's medical treatments. Today, any leftover income she had went directly to his bills.

Logan was the most important thing in the world to Nicolette and the lone reason she still found herself in this wretched occupation. Sure, she should've stayed in school and earned her degree, something her sister constantly admonishes her about, but what's done is done, and all Nicolette could do now was push forward. Besides, there was no way she could afford to return to school anyway.

"I'll be a prostitute until the day I die," she once told Elisabeth, her best friend, current love interest, and fellow coworker at Happy Ending Ranch, "trying to provide for my son and help the doctors work toward a cure for his disease. I make too much money doing this to ever stop. No job will ever pay me more than what I make now."

Pamela reached out and grasped Nicolette's wrist with a sympathetic expression but didn't say a word. Really, what could she say? Poor Logan; I think I have it bad sometimes. Pamela always tried to keep things in perspective.

"I'd love to come over to your apartment next week, Nikki, and hang out with you and Logan for a day," Kenzie said. "You're on break next week like I am, right? I'll bring my guitar and play it for him like last time. We'll read books together, do some coloring, whatever he wants. Logan is a cool kid, a sweet, sweet boy."

"That'd be awesome." Nicolette flashed a smile at Kenzie. "I could always bring him to your place as well since we only live three miles apart. I will say, though, Samantha will be in Vegas, too, staying with us."

"Oh, I don't mind. I love Elisabeth." While Pamela and Nicolette were prone to toss around the real names of girls from the house, Kenzie wasn't. She almost always called the others by their working names and insisted that no one, except for Jim, ever refer to her as "Cierra" - but only outside the brothel when they were alone together.

"Hey Kenzie." Moments later in the bottled water area, she turned and glanced back at Jim. "I just wanted to, uh, know if you wanted to get naked."

It took a split-second, but she fought back a grin, rolled her eyes, and hurdled off.

"What?" Jim acted stunned as he held up a bottle of Naked green machine fruit and juice smoothie. "I thought this was your favorite drink."

I wish Cierra would just give him a chance. Pamela winced internally as she followed Kenzie to the banana stand. Jim would love her to the moon and back again and have nothing but her best interests at heart. He'd never harm her.

Damn, my whole body hurts. When they returned to the brothel this afternoon, Pamela would pop four more Naproxen and pray the medication would get her through any parties she may have later tonight in one piece.

<> <> <> <> <>

Topic: Quality time with Pamela

From: Arcanyte

Gender: M

#Posts: 418

Quality time with Pamela

Posted: May 31, 2019, 8:16am PST

Happy Ending Ranch seemed unusually quiet, but then I realized it was bright and early Monday morning. Who parties at this time, in this heat?

That meant I had the opportunity to shoot the breeze at the bar with Colt and Pamela for quite some time, who I was sitting with, and Amelia, who was going back and forth from her room, and occasionally giving some witty commentary.

Amelia, incidentally, I'd partied with for the first time the day before, Sunday, and she has some mad skills considering she's a newcomer to brothel life, this being her first tour and all. Her small and agile frame seems to allow her to do anything to you - and I do mean anything. Honestly, where does Colt find these amazing women? A+ for Amelia; highly recommended if you're into Caribbean cuties with dazzling smiles and sweet dispositions.

But I digress. Pamela met me for our appointment in a flesh toned Spanx outfit with booty shorts and high heels. She is physically fit and wonderfully curvy, and the way the outfit cinched her waist, it showed off a great ass. Pamela greeted me with a generous hug and hospitable smile which quickly morphed as she ran her hands over my arms and chest. This woman was about to eat me for lunch.

We bid Colt farewell and Pamela grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. The way she walks in heels is mesmerizing. I could watch her hips swing from side to side for hours. We took a seat on the bed and discussed the particulars.

In short, my party with Pamela was jaw dropping (then again, it always is). She is masterful at her craft. I always aim to begin and ultimately end my Flagstone trips with Pamela if I can. She made me feel like she chose me out of a lineup and flat-out devoured me. Damn, what a spectacular ending to my three-day weekend in Flagstone.

I should also point out that Pamela often hangs out at the parlor with me far longer than I could ask or expect of a courtesan. We spoke with Colt for at least two hours prior to the party (with sprinkles of the lovely Amelia here and there) and two additional hours afterward. Not a penny was charged for the talk. In most brothels, extended conversations like this are unheard of, and it's a major reason why Happy Ending Ranch is my go-to. The value you receive there is second to none.

Pamela is one of my favorite human beings on the planet. She is like glitter for your soul - spend a little time with her and she will make your heart sparkle and shine. The world doesn't deserve this woman.

Topic: Pamela at H.E.R. = wow

From: ZyklonB

Gender: M

#Posts: 3

Pamela at H.E.R. = wow

Posted: June 3, 2019, 3:01am PST

Partied with Pamela this past Friday and Saturday (enjoyed the first day so much I decided to book a second). Gotta say, the pictures on the website don't do her justice. Pamela looks even more amazing in person and has a wonderful personality. She'll definitely show you a good time! Just wish I was in town longer and had more money lol.

If you're in Flagstone, I'd say Happy Ending Ranch is definitely worth a visit. The owner makes the process easy, no hassle at all. Colt and I spoke several times over the telephone prior to my vacation and those conversations convinced me, as someone who had never been to a brothel, that Happy Ending Ranch was my best bet. As for who to see, I'd recommend lurking here on the forum and reading reviews of what other mongers have to say. They were spot on with Pamela and will lead you in the right direction no matter who you party with.

Already looking forward to my next visit.

Topic: Pamela's Paradise

From: Kyuseishu

Gender: M

#Posts: 1

Pamela's Paradise

Posted: June 4, 2019, 8:39pm PST

I had a fantastic time this past weekend and thought I would pass along some very fine memories. This post will be about the very hot (and very insatiable) Pamela from HER in Flagstone.

To begin, I want to apologize to Jim for buggering up his dinner with my phone call. However, a short time later he called me back and we got everything scheduled (you're a great man, Jim!). On to the review!

I got to HER early in the evening. I had an appointment with Pamela and arrived well ahead of time (I like to spend time at the bar relaxing and psyching myself up in brothels). I got to meet and chat with Jenn, the bartender, a great conversationalist, and true sweetheart.

A short time later, Pamela came out and, as it was my first time at HER, she gave me a tour of the place. Before I go further, I'd like to comment on the more superficial side of the visit, and may I say "HOT DAMN!" She's a stunner in every sense of the word! Imagine an old school Playboy Playmate from the late 1980s or early 1990s. Tanned, flawless skin, no tattoos, a body to die for. That's Pamela.

On to the good stuff! We went back to her room and had the easiest negotiation of my life followed by a surprisingly good massage. Admittingly it wasn't a deep tissue massage one would expect from a professional masseuse, but as far as relaxing ones go, I quite enjoyed it. Pamela has got pretty good hands - which come into play a little later!

After the massage, we cuddled for a bit and talked about where she's from (Florida) and what she hopes to do with her life (nurse practitioner). After getting a little more comfortable with each other, Pamela slid off the cover and gave me a great HJ/BJ combo. Magic fingers and a very delightful tongue! After a few moments, she looked up at me, smiled, and climbed aboard, and WOW was she tight. She could turn coal into diamonds! We started with cowgirl and finished in doggy, and I was very, very happy!

After cleaning up, we had a couple of minutes and chatted for a bit, and she showed me some of the jewelry she makes. I have to say, I was impressed! She's a versatile young woman.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers