The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for an amazing start to a great weekend, Pamela!

Topic: [Review] Pamela Summer 2019

From: SethFranklin

Gender: M

#Posts: 47

[Review] Pamela Summer 2019

Posted: June 6, 2019, 8:11am PST

Anyone who has read my reviews in the past realizes Pamela is my unquestioned all-time favorite. I always check with Colt to confirm the dates she is working and plan my trips accordingly. Pamela had pink highlights in the back of her blonde hair when she and I partied early last week, and that was a first. Every moment I am with this goddess is just pure heaven and I am already dreaming about the next time I get to see her.

Seth

Topic: My, oh my - My dream came true

From: KMoney

Gender: M

#Posts: 5

My, oh my - My dream came true

Posted: June 9, 2019, 4:49pm PST

A week ago today I had the pleasure of spending some precious time with Pamela (I say precious because time is just that, precious). It was my first visit to a brothel or paying for companionship for that matter so needless to say I was nervous. When I walked inside Happy Ending Ranch, it had a cool, classy, relaxed atmosphere and I was welcomed and informed Pamela would be a few minutes late and I could have a seat at the bar or wait in the parlor.

A few minutes passed and the most breathtakingly beautiful woman came around the corner, walked up to me, and introduced herself as Pamela. My shyness immediately subsided. She took my hand and led me back to her room, striking up a conversation along the way and revealing her bubbly sweet personality. Negotiations went smoothly and she performed a DC on me, I paid her, and she instructed me to hop in the shower across the hall while she took the money to the office.

When I emerged from the shower, I walked back into her room, and to my surprise, she was laying across the bed in the nude waiting for me. Again I was awestruck by her sexy bodacious body, all the right curves in all the right places. I joined her in bed and the proceedings got underway. My hour with her was unforgettable and made me see sex in a new light. Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll definitely come back with a higher budget and see her again.

Thank you, Happy Ending Ranch, for the service you provide and thank you, Pamela, for being you. Hasta que nos encontremos de nuevo mi amor.

Topic: Go see Pamela

From: Method

Gender: M

#Posts: 3

Go see Pamela

Posted: June 12, 2019, 9:06pm PST

First things first: the establishment is wonderful and super friendly. It was my first time at a place like this and I was in the area, so I thought why not. The bartender suggested a lineup so I could choose who I wanted to talk with. All the girls were sweet and gorgeous but something pulled me to Pamela. I had anxiety being around a woman this perfect but she helped ease it in a flash. Pamela is an absolute doll and is so damn adorable. I do not mean this in a bad way, but her photos do not show how beautiful she truly is. What an angel and she is great at what she does. I do not live anywhere close to Nevada, however there is a good chance I will be back to see her again. Beautiful, amazing, and sweet.

>Demetrius

Topic: AFO

From: SammySlams

Gender: M

#Posts: 2577

AFO

Posted: June 13, 2019, 3:30pm PST

Yep, All Fucked Out! Thought I would give a quick review of my two days in Flagstone.

Can't say enough good things about Happy Ending Ranch. Arrived Tuesday morning and had a few drinks with some old friends - hi Scarlett and Mariko! Hadn't been to the hotel yet (The Twin Tops, ask for their monger rate of $69 a night and tell 'em Sammy sent ya) so I went to check in before partying. Went back to HER and hung out with my brothel-only wife, Pamela, and had yet another off-the-charts party. She damn near bucked me right off the bed during doggy!

Two more parties ensued, first with Kenzie and then Mariko, and when I was about to call it a night, I met Amelia - OMG! This girl takes her time and does it right! 18 years old, perfect 34 B's, sweet ass, and so laid back. Don't know if I've ever met a hotter 18 year old turnout than this. No DATY, but her DFK made up for it and then some. We kissed continuously throughout the two-hour party. Many other extras and positions that I like too. Pure bliss! You guys would not be disappointed in this girl. My only regret is not seeing Amelia's toy collection and handcuffs until after our party. :( I will be her regular in the future.

Well guys, on Wednesday, I learned we got another squirter - Karma! She is going to be very popular. We actually had to lay down three more towels halfway through the party. Karma delivers a toe-curling GFE! Super sexy with tattoos, fake tits, and an incredible ass. Of course, I had to have Pamela again. She is the hottest of hot blonde bombshells. This gal knows her stuff from 13 years in the biz.

Hooked up with Gwen for a reunion party and then Scarlett to put an exclamation point on eight women over a 30-hour span. Scarlett is young and lean, every young man's dream (or old man's, as the case may be). I wanted a ninth party, with Amelia, but she was with another monger when I asked and, unfortunately, I had to get back home to Salt Lake.

I plan to return to Flagstone again in September, provided I can break away from the old ball and chain. Until then, keep on fucking!

-Sammy

<> <> <> <> <>

"I ca -" At wit's end, Pamela rubbed her eyes and grimaced. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"What am I doing?"

"What do you mean, what are you doing? You're patronizing me! You're treating me like a child, like I'm your daughter, even, and you know what's best for me."

"But your back -"

"Is fine!" Oooooh, Pamela just wanted to reach out, grab Colt's collar, and shake his liver loose. Slap him as hard as she could. Instead, something bitter dripped from her tone. "I am sick and tired of being patronized by you. You're not a doctor, Colt. You think you are, but you're not. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your concern, but I neither want nor need a knight in shining armor to protect and watch over me."

"I'm not trying to be your knight in shining armor. Jesus, Pamela. I'm worried about you. Is that a crime?" Colt extended his hand, flexed his fingers, and grunted. "Why can't you stop for a second and look at what you're doing to yourself?" He pointed at the bottle of Naproxen she clutched at her side. "You're basically living on those damn things. You need them to make it through the day."

"I do not! They're simple pain pills and help take the edge off. I tweaked my back earlier this week with Sammy, I admit it, I fess up to it, but it's better now, and feels as good as new."

"You know that's not true."

"Yes, it is. It is true."

"You're taking eight or ten of those pills every day. Don't you know how pain medication can rip up your stomach lining and cause serious issues down the line if you take too much of it?"

Pamela didn't want to argue after having such a fabulous day out shopping alongside Jim, Kenzie, and Nicolette. Naturetyme Market was her favorite store and being there always put her in a great mood. Rather, Pamela was hoping to have a productive evening in the brothel with whichever Tom, Dick, or Harry (or Sue) showed up. Making money was the name of the game around these parts.

But when Colt and his temper got going like this? Look out.

"Do you ever think about me and what I want? My worries, my concerns? All you think about is yourself."

Her eyes narrowed. "You're saying I'm selfish?"

"I try to talk to you about your health, your welfare, your future, and all you do is flip out. You know the doctor warned you last year, yet all you do is push, push, push. You keep pushing yourself and -"

"That redneck doctor was terrible and you know it! He didn't have a damn clue what he was talking about."

"You flip out whenever we have a conversation about your well-being."

"It's not a conversation!" she fired back.

"You flip out."

"It's a lecture. That's all it ever is. I've asked for space, and for you to respect me, to trust that I know my body, and that I can take care of myself. Yet you don't give me that space, that respect, not in the slightest, and it's like you need to watch over me, to guard my every move. It's like you think if I take one wrong step, make one bad move, I'm gonna fall apart." She scraped a hand through her hair. "Do you know how exhausting it is being with someone who is so fucking clingy and possessive? My God, Colt, you didn't used to be this way."

"What do you have to prove? Seriously, what? You act like an eighteen-year-old turnout during your parties, wanting to impress your johns, going a million miles an hour, letting them do whatever they want no matter the damage or pain it causes you, almost like your job, your very existence depends on it." Colt flung both hands skyward. "I got news for you, Pamela: you own the place! You and I, we own it. There is no boss, no supposed higher power for you to impress. There's no need for you to -"

"Yes, there is!" she interjected. "It's called a satisfied customer. It's how we make our living. It's how I have the highest approval rating of any girl in the house's history." Pamela lunged forward and got right in his grill. "I. Am. Your. Breadwinner!"

"I just wish you'd safeguard yourself, be a little more careful."

"I am careful!" She retreated and swung her arm.

"Need I remind you that partying with Sammy put you in the emergency room three years ago - you hurt your back then, too - and were out of work for the rest of the week? Goddammit, woman. I know you think you're invincible, that you're immune, but you broke your back eleven months ago - with a monger, let's remember - yet you're not protecting yourself, laying the ground rules that you and I agreed on for mongers to abide by."

"I am protecting myself. I'm one hundred percent fine."

Colt grabbed the bottle of pills and shook them violently. "Then what are these for?"

"Those are mine!" Pamela hissed like a cornered serpent and snatched the medication back.

"Why would you allow Sammy, of all people, to be rough with you? Why didn't you tell him to hold back, take it -"

"Because being rough is what he likes!" Hands on her hips, she twirled away from Colt. "And he's a paying customer! A good, loyal, recurring customer." She spun back to face him. "It was my job to make Sammy happy."

"Jesus."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What the fuck is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Anger warred with the dampness in Colt's eyes. "I don't want you to be taken out of here one day on a stretcher, put in an ambulance, and wind up permanently disabled because you overexerted yourself trying to satisfy some random ass, faceless customer. Tell me, where is the logic in that?"

"Oh, so now I'm going out on a stretcher? That's how this is going to end, huh?" Pamela's fingers curled in on themselves. "You're such a drama queen, Colt, a big baby. Everything is all doom and gloom with you."

"You know what the doctor said."

"Fuck that doctor!" Sledgehammer fists swatted at the air. "And you know what Dr. Pietz and Dr. Moore said back in Maryland too. They said my back was good."

"I say fuck them."

Pamela's fist begged to be let loose so it could teach this pigheaded man a lesson. "No, fuck you, Colt." Ice crusted over her backbone. "I don't need your help. I can take care of myself."

"You're gaslighting me like you always do." He glowered, his brows dropping. "Somehow, I'm always the villain, the culprit, yet all I want is for you to be safe, to be healthy, and to watch over yourself. I care about you, Pamela. Dammit, I love you! Yet all I hear from -"

"No, you don't want me to watch over myself. You want me to retire, to step away, and become little Mrs. Mommy Homemaker. That's what you want."

"There's no need for you keep working the way -"

"Yes, there is!"

"No, there isn't!"

She skewered him with an unflinching look. "You know, Colt, you might be the only pimp in the world who'd rather have his bottom bitch stop working - for her to quit. How are you supposed to make any money with me barefoot and pregnant, and knitting quilts?"

"I am not a pimp, and you are not a... a..." Darkness crossed his face. "Stop it. You know I don't like you talking that way."

"Why?" She ground her teeth. "It's the truth."

"You're so merged with your own stubbornness," Colt's hands trembled as he held them up, "that you don't even realize it's stubbornness anymore!"

"Uhh, Colt? Pamela? Sorry for, umm, interrupting." A timid knock, accompanied by Jim's familiar voice, emanated from the closed door to their private office and converted bedroom. Both turned and shot daggers with their eyes at the thick mahogany.

"Not now, Jim!" Colt called out. "It's not a good time." He refocused on Pamela, intent to continue bickering.

"Umm, this is kind of important," Jim said after a brief pause. "I really think you need to see what's out here."

"Goddammit, Jim! Later, okay?" Yet when there was a jiggle from the doorknob, and the brown door itself slowly opened with a groan, Colt turned again, this time ready to throw down and fight.

Until he saw what Jim was referencing.

"OhmiGod!" Her eyes wide and mouth gaping, Pamela dropped the medicine bottle. "Lindsay? Is that... ohmiGod! What happened? You need to go to the hospital right now!" She inclined her head and looked closer. "What happened?" Pamela stumbled backward, bumping into the desk. "Oh, Lindsay. Oh, my."

Alarm registering on his face as well, Colt stood there motionless. "We have to call the sheriff."

"Who did this to you?" Pamela demanded.

Lindsay's long hair was wild, as if she'd run a dead sprint from wherever she'd come from, and her eyes were red, clearly from crying, but most concerning to Pamela, as well as Colt, was the huge, nasty bruise on her cheek, and a swollen lip littered with abrasions and dark spots.

And the bruises on her right forearm and left wrist.

And the purple marks on her neck.

"Who did this to you?" Pamela again insisted.

With Jim at her side, and a concerned Kenzie and Scarlett in the background, Lindsay, dealing with a myriad of emotions and trauma, dropped her car keys as a huge sigh shuddered through her body. "Pamela." One tear slid down Lindsay's face, and then another, and her headache was a hostile squatter occupying every inch of her skull. "Pamela, I need help. I need... a place... a place to stay. Please. I can't... I can't let him hurt me again."

"Who did this to you?" Pamela stepped forward and reached out with both hands to grasp Lindsay's shoulders, but stopped at the last possible instant in fear a simple touch may hurt her.

Lindsay took the initiative, pulling Pamela into a bear hug, and let out all the feelings she refused to allow herself to express over the past year. Sadness. Fear. Regret. Anger. Heartbreak. Tragedy. Pamela held Lindsay, gently, and let her cry it out. It wasn't just the unthinkable turn of events from last night and the fact that, apparently, Sammy had robbed her blind by pulling back all her money, it was everything. Lindsay's life doing a one-eighty. Evie's suicide. Her family shutting her out. Everything Lindsay worked so hard to suppress was frothing over.

Pamela offered all the support and apologies she could. "I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay. Oh, honey. Whoever hurt you, we'll take care of it. I'm so sorry. Everything is gonna be okay."

Colt titled his head. "What happened?"

"I am sick and tired of your shit!" Last evening and 330 miles away in Salt Lake City, those were the words from Sammy as he verbally decimated poor Lindsay, who was on her knees and sobbing in front of him, full of remorse, having never seen him so angry. "You've disobeyed me for the final time."

"Oh, please," she whispered. "Please don't be upset with me. I love you, Daddy, and I'm so sorry. I'll do what you say from now on - I promise. I'll be a good girl."

In the early stages of their relationship, or arrangement, as some may call it, Sammy was big on discipline and order, and despite his harsh, sometimes grueling tactics, Lindsay had no doubt he was in love with her.

When Sammy asked her to marry him this past Valentine's Day, the idea that their unconditional relationship would continue indefinitely thrilled Lindsay. He was a control freak, no doubt, and others may accuse him of being incapable of falling in love, but Lindsay was sure he'd done it with her.

But since then, his affection seemed to have waned into a much colder, darker obsession. "I've given you twenty thousand dollars every week for close to a year, yet you continually fail to follow the simplest of rules. That money, you do realize, can be pulled back just as easily too. I have the ability to withdraw those deposits whenever I want."

"Oh, please. Daddy, no. Please, no, don't do that."

"No. More. Fucking. Junk. Food!" It certainly didn't help matters that Sammy had been drinking, too, and was pissed that Lindsay kept pestering him with text messages when they were apart. "I'm not paying you all this money so you can sit on your ass and blow up to be as big as an elephant! You're a cunt piece, Lindsay. You're my cunt piece, and you will do what I say." His expression grew turbulent. "You know what? You need to go on a diet, so you're not eating a single fucking thing for the next three days. Not until I say so. Otherwise, before long, I'm gonna have to start calling you piglet."

"All I had was one slice of pizza in Arizona!"

Back in the current time, after a minute or two, Lindsay pulled herself together. She sniffed as she retreated from Pamela's embrace and wiped her tear-stained cheeks. Though it happened so quick, Lindsay vividly recalled Sammy raising his right hand and curling his fingers inward to form a fist. Even so, her eyeballs had enough time to sag out in fright before the unthinkable occurred.

"You're such a mouthy brat," Sammy roared out. "Have a Goddamn answer for everything, don't you?"

Truth be told, there were bruises all over Lindsay's body, especially her breasts, and the right side of her rib cage was in agony. "Do you... do you think... I could stay here for a while, Pamela, until I get my life on track?"

Lindsay liked this. Something was seriously wrong with her, but she liked this. She felt vulnerable, in desperate need of help, a victim of a horrible, heinous crime, but she also felt safe, because this was Pamela. She would never mistreat her like Sammy did last evening (and this morning, too, for matter) and never once stopped loving her either. Lindsay saw that on her face, in her gaze. So why, oh why, did she walk away from Pamela eleven months ago?

In a life riddled with mistakes, that was the biggest one. Evie would still be alive if I were here to help her cope with the rough patches. Without a doubt, Pamela was the greatest thing that ever happened to Lindsay. Yet she chose Sammy - and money which was now gone - over her. I chose that bastard over helping Evie too.

"Who did this to you?" Pamela's eyes searched Lindsay's, her voice much calmer. "Tell me."

Instead of answering, Lindsay shook her head and again found solace in Pamela's arms. "I should've never left the brothel a year ago." New tears welled in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Pamela. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me."

"For what, baby?"

Colt covered Lindsay's hand with his own and squeezed, enveloping her with a sudden mass of warmth and security. Crimson shot up her cheeks. Pamela's gaze rose at the unexpected gesture, a small thrill racing through her. Colt's focus, his attention, all his energy was centered on Lindsay as he slid his thumb in reassuring circles over her knuckles. "You can stay with us as long as you like."