The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In wanting to help Cierra in her greatest time of need, the lowest point of her life, I made things far worse.

Jim understood that one could never know who a man truly is unless you're a smoking hot woman naked in a room with him. If only their coworkers and families could see their behavior! Like all the other ladies, Kenzie had to change her personality, likes, and dislikes for each specific monger. So many personality shifts were hard and draining on her energy and soul, but when she didn't put on her happy actress face, she'd receive negative feedback and perhaps be complained about to management.

And worst of all, lose a potential recurring customer.

If these girls ever disagree with anything, it's not going to be as fun of an experience for the man. Kenzie was an expert at nodding her head and smiling and could do so until she was numb. That's where the alcohol comes in. Miss Budweiser, they called her in the house - Kenzie would use alcohol as a coping mechanism when certain mongers became too much and drink her way into oblivion.

"Hey, friend. How was your party with Elisabeth?"

"Infuckingcredible!" Rich, yet another aging fisherman with a pot belly and thinning hair from Boston, took a seat across from Jim. He feared the customer may melt and slide onto the floor in a puddle of hormones and liquid lust with a smile so immense it split his face. Then again, Jim knew perfection often came in pairs: peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, and Elisabeth's left and right breasts. That tall drink of blonde hair and warm skin knew how to take it like a champ and give it back like a pro and left Rich satisfied. "Holy shitballs, I wish I'd brought along more money. I'd like another hour or two with that goddess."

"We have an ATM behind you, bud, since you're hesitant to use your credit card with us."

"Yeah, yeah, that's an idea."

Sahara had already convinced her own customer to go to the back to discuss financials and Riley wouldn't be far behind with hers. Amelia was content to give her john a mixture of table and lap dances in the parlor (for a generous fee, of course) as he'd opted to abstain from sex, fearing the guilt of cheating on his wife of thirty-two years would be too much to overcome.

"Thirteen hundred for two hours?" Kenzie said to Bob as Jim winced in response. "That's a little less than what I'm comfortable charging, but since you say it's your final offer, I suppose we can settle on that."

"I had such a fantabulous time. I hope you come see me again," Elisabeth said, emerging from the curtain and clinging to Rich's arm as she glided onto the bar stool next to him. She tugged loose the pin that had kept her hair knotted on the top of her head and a tumble of golden locks cascaded over her face and brought forth the floral scent of her shampoo. Christ, now Rich wanted to experience that view while he was flat on his back and Elisabeth was straddling his cock. "Maybe you and your buddies could stop by Sunday after your fishing trip?"

"I don't know if they'd be up for it," Rich said, "but I'd certainly be!"

Kenzie was too gorgeous for her own good. Jim wanted to draw her into his arms and kiss that luscious mouth until it was bruised and swollen. At the same time, though, he wanted to whisk her away - far away - and never look back. I would give up this job for Kenzie if it meant we could be together. Despite a turbulent marriage and five years of hoeing, Jim couldn't find a lick of darkness in her. She may be fractured, but somehow still seemed ... pure.

How is that possible?

Why did he get her hired? William advised him from day one he should never develop feelings for any woman who worked here. I can't afford feelings. Jim had always adhered to that rule, too, but with Kenzie, things were different. I was in love with her years before she even started in the brothel.

Back in the day, things were so much better when feelings and emotions didn't get in the way. How many times had Jim "trained" a young turnout, intimidated by this foreign and frightening new world, face down and bottom up, with a forceful riding? Hey now, don't judge - I was only preparing them for the road ahead. William's rules were even more relaxed, and it was expected that the prostitutes "put out" for the male employees whenever asked to. If not, well, they would find themselves (and their belongings) on the street in no time flat.

Colt changed all that, though, once he took over. I can't believe it, but Pamela tamed the wildest of mustangs. The house's reputation transitioned to courtesan-friendly, too, and despite lower income earning potential than Vegas or Reno, several girls in the industry suddenly wanted to work here. They all say it's so refreshing having a female boss like Pamela - one who shares equal duties with the male owner, Colt - and who understands what they go through day after day and is sympathetic.

In many ways, Jim thought of Pamela as being the true boss of the house. Although she'd often tell others she deferred to Colt on all major decisions, everything went through Pamela herself.

If she wanted it, it happened. If not, then it didn't.

Colt can't tell her no.

Still, this more businesslike atmosphere didn't preclude Jim from enjoying experiences like last night when he had the threesome with Sahara and Riley. Unlike the past, however, he couldn't demand or expect these girls to satiate his desires at the snap of a finger. No, not unless he wanted to pay money, Jim had to provide them something valuable in return - be it weed, alcohol for an eighteen- to twenty-year-old, or something more potent, such as cocaine or heroin. We have to be super smart and careful about it.

While Kenzie and Nicolette did not approve of this, they knew to keep quiet, and not tattle on Jim to Colt and/or Pamela. Not only would it signal the end of Jim's career, but the other ladies would resent them for it, too, and they'd forever have to watch their backs.

I hope Colt and Pamela, and especially Kayleigh, never find out I gave Angelia a bag of goodies before she flew home. Autopsy results found both Xanax and Zoloft in Evie's system, as well as marijuana - not a wise combination. She'd been drinking the day before too. He strained his head to one side. Yeah, I need to keep that a secret and go to my grave with it.

"Jimbo, we've agreed on a price." Kenzie gave him a wave to follow her and Bob into the adjacent booking office where their transaction would be finalized. This time, it was Kenzie herself bouncing on her toes as she brushed her palms together.

Oh, Cierra. Jim's lips pinched upward. You'd never be caught dead in public with a slob of a man like this. "Awesome, just awesome, Miss Kenzie. Give me a moment and I'll be right there." Thirteen hundred for two hours? Shit, this guy should offer you thirteen thousand.

<> <> <> <> <>

Forum: Relationships/q/e/Sexual Advice

Thread: I'm in love with a prostitute ...

Date: August 8, 2019, 6:19pm EST

A male, aged 46-55, DrayTonyD, writes:

Hi all, I don't know what the eff to do. I've been married for twenty-seven years and have two children, one grown and the other getting there. My wife is a good woman, but our sexual activity has been spiraling downward for years and is at an all-time low. In early 2018, I was talking to one of my friends about it and he admitted every once in a while he "treats himself" to a prostitute. I'd never considered going that route, but he told me of a popular whorehouse in Nevada (I live in Utah), yet nothing was said or done about it for months. One day, I was coming off a horrible argument with my wife and mustered enough courage to make the 100-mile trip and try to inject some sizzle into my life.

Long story short, I chose a young, inexperienced prostitute (I was 49 and she was 18), we did the deed, and it was mind-blowing. Lindsay (not her real or stage name) has a great personality, she is warm, friendly, also great looking, and I find her fascinating. It was more about Lindsay's personality than her looks and I instantly fell in love with her. Yes, I know Lindsay is a prostitute, but she is still a person and deserves respect, friendship, and love.

I went back to the whorehouse a few months later and was devastated when the barkeeper told me that Lindsay had quit and moved on. Seriously, it felt as if I'd just lost a family member. I chose another prostitute to have sex with that night since I was already there, but it was a major disappointment, a waste of time (I honestly would have preferred being with my wife over this girl). No one could compare to Lindsay.

Call it blind luck if you wish, but in spring 2019 I somehow reconnected with her online, and we agreed to get together and spend three days in Arizona (I was there on business, and yes, I paid her). Our date solidified my feelings. I genuinely love this girl. It was like we were married; I took Lindsay shopping, dining, hiking (her favorite activity), the sex was great, better than ever, all intimacy, lots of affection from her. I told her how I felt, but she reminded me (in the nicest, most polite way) it was all about the money for her. She liked me, too, she said, but being a prostitute is her job and how she makes a living.

I don't know what to do! It's driving me mad. I love Lindsay with all my heart. She is everything I've ever wanted in a woman. I've had sex with her multiple times but am now more interested in getting to know her as a person. Since Arizona, she is back to working at the whorehouse, and I am so tempted to go there and ask her to quit prostitution and move in with me (yes, I'd leave my wife). Even if it's just as friends, I hate to think that Lindsay is selling herself just so she can live and survive in the world.

I own my own business, by the way, do well with it, and would be willing to provide for her. She was in a serious relationship before but told me in a recent e-mail that is now over and she is single.

Any advice?

Tony

Date: August 8, 2019, 8:11pm EST

A male, aged 36-45, RogerBrown, responds:

Didn't read all that, but I'm currently having some dinner and as I read your title, I choked and nearly spilled beer all over my laptop.

That is all the advice you need.

Date: August 8, 2019, 8:34pm EST

A male, aged 46-55, Riggnaros, responds:

LOL, you're in love with an 18 y/o prostitute? Any affection she showed you is what she gets paid to do, she doesn't enjoy your company or your sex whatsoever, it's customer service! Do you fall in love with your waitresses too?

Date: August 8, 2019, 9:06pm EST

A male, aged 56-65, Zaraki, responds:

If I were you, I'd be content being a regular for "Lindsay". Think of meeting her in Arizona and spending three days alone together as extra perks, like being in the frequent flyer club, or relaxing in the VIP airline lounge. You've fallen in love which is what she wants, actually what she wants is for you to become so attached you only see her and you do it frequently. But don't mistake this as anything other than a business arrangement for her (she said so herself, correct?), else you're gonna be in for a hard fall and maybe a beating from her pimp.

Date: August 8, 2019, 11:15pm EST

A male, aged 36-45, Aeowynne, responds:

Hey, idk man? Maybe Lindsay wants out of the business? I can tell you care about her. Good luck, my homie, but be careful.

Date: August 9, 2019, 12:58am EST

A female, aged 36-45, Charissa, responds:

You are actively supporting human trafficking.

Please stop.

Date: August 9, 2019, 2:11am EST

A male, aged 36-45, Badvarac, responds:

Go for it bro. Hookers are people too. It's rare but they can fall for johns. I've read the stories on various websites, just continue to treat her well and go for it. Don't even question it or listen to all these haters. If you're into her and she's a kind person, try and see what happens. It's always worth a shot. The worst she can do is tell you "no", but in the end, at least you know you tried.

That's my opinion anyway.

Date: August 9, 2019, 3:01am EST

A male, aged 56-65, Kripparian, responds:

You must understand something: Lindsay sucks loads of dick, random guys are cumming in her mouth and you're the idiot kissing her, she also gets run through more times than the Holland Tunnel and some guys are probably paying extra to cum blast in her pussy AND her ass! How could you fall in love with a woman like this? Oh, and if she tells you she doesn't allow her clients to do this, and you believe her, then you are a delusional beta male, because she's lying. You need someone to slap some sense into you. Otherwise, you may as well just change your name to "Bart" because you are a simp, son!

Someone also needs to tell you that there are skanks like Lindsay on dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble who hook up with guys and do the nastiest things with them FOR FREE. To me, they're no better than prostitutes other than the fact they don't charge you to cum in their mouth after the first date (though you might lose $40 on the meal).

-Kripp

Date: August 9, 2019, 4:27am EST

A female, aged 18-25, Sweetsugar, responds:

Take the chance and find out if Lindsay can learn to love you too. If so, help her quit and transition into another field. Maybe steer her toward college? She is still 18? Or 19 now? The overwhelming majority of prostitutes desperately want to quit. They cry at night over the state of their life. It is a devastating life, but in order to quit Lindsay needs both financial and emotional/psychological support and love to do so. She probably has experienced loads of trauma, was molested by her father growing up, and will need help and compassion to heal. It's very difficult to leave a job that pays well no matter how much you hate it. It's dangerous and sad and causes extreme misery. Many prostitutes refuse to quit because they're afraid of not being able to make it without the income from sex work. Nor are they generally qualified to do anything else.

Keep in mind, you need to be positive that Lindsay loves you back. I agree with Badvarac - ignore all these Internet trolls putting you down. Please please please hold zero regard for what these people are saying. You are obviously a caring, generous man and deserve to find eternal happiness.

I hope you find it with Lindsay.

SS

<> <> <> <> <>

A lovely scarlet flush colored Kenzie's trigueño complexion as Bob spun her around, wrenching her arm behind her back, and jammed her front-first against the wall. She shoved back to avoid whacking her cheek, but before inhaling her next breath, Bob ripped her panties down and his enormous body flattened her, pinning her to the wall. His hands found her ass and his pelvis pressed forward. Kenzie tilted her head and winced, adjusting to the sensation of her breasts crushed to the wall.

"You need a serious, hardcore fucking," the entitled client said, role-playing a deep, repressed fantasy. "Actually, you need a lot of things, and I'm gonna give you every single one of them." Using his weight, Bob kicked Kenzie's legs apart and forced a thigh between her legs, flush against her pussy. "You need to be blasted."

"Wait." Kenzie's face twisted up as she glanced back across her shoulder. Bob closed a fist in her hair as she said, "We have to use a condom."

In the parlor, Jim glanced down and flexed his fingers. In all these years, neither he nor Colt had to remove the .357 Smith & Wesson Magnum from its tackle box to cool down and/or subdue a client. No one had ever ventured as far as to warrant it. Some stepped over the line, yes, and many tested boundaries, but the ladies were well versed in this and often diffused unfavorable situations themselves.

Intervening was always the last resort, whether by force or not, but Jim wouldn't hesitate to do it (and alert the sheriff's station) if necessary.

"Okay. I'd rather not, but I'll use a condom."

"It's the law, baby," Kenzie said. "I told you that. There's no way around it in a brothel."

"So, um, what else about you?" Within Jim's earshot, Elisabeth spoke to a new man, at least for her, as she and Nicolette had traded off mongers and the whole charming/paying/fucking process would repeat itself.

Again.

"Tell me, what are your favorite things? Your favorite kinks?"

"Wow. I'm a pretty simple guy," Wade said. "You know, I'm into like, intimacy. I like eye contact, stuff like that. I mean, you're beautiful. You're even more beautiful in person. The website doesn't do you any justice."

"Thank you."

"Rich insisted on having you first, else I would've partied with you earlier instead of Nicolette. As it was, I had to pry him away from you a few moments ago."

"Oh." A full smile spread across Elisabeth's face. "But Nicolette is such a sweet girl! She's so fun to be around. I'm sure you and her had an awesome time together."

"We did, we did. But wow, you're just so hot. I just ... out of all the pictures I saw on the website, I feel lucky. Lucky that you're here."

"Thank you. Have you done anything like this before?"

"Yeah, I have. I've done this a couple of times. Never in Nevada, but in Canada. I don't know if you know this, but I ... I've tried to reach out to you in the past. I always knew one day I'd visit Las Vegas and one of its brothels, and I've had my eye on you for two years. But I could never get ahold of you. I've e-mailed you dozens of times."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, baby." Elisabeth's face wilted. "I'm the worst when it comes to checking my e-mail on the website. The boss is always after me because of it too."

"I think it would be a wise idea."

She held both palms out. "Good to hear, I guess, and perhaps motivation for me to get off my butt and sign on to the website for a change." Her eyes bored into his. "So, honey, would you like to go back to my room and get more comfortable? Talk about the fun you and I could have together?" She tipped her chin downward and brushed both hands across extraordinary curves. "What you've been dreaming about doing to this body of mine for so long?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." His breath hitched. "I'd like that a lot."

A short time later, Kenzie dropped to her knees in front of Bob. If every party consisted of nothing but fellatio, Kenzie could go all night long. Sucking dick was so much easier, far less stressful, than getting bang-fucked by these fat, unattractive, and uncoordinated dads pushing fifty, if not sixty (and beyond). Kenzie opened her mouth and allowed the tension to leave her body as she watched Bob handle his junk, small as it was, sheathed in latex.

He forced his way inside, past her teeth and evening out her tongue, until he was balls-deep. Stubby fingers clenched at Kenzie's hair and Bob thrusted, tentatively at first, but soon with more determination and vigor.

"Damn, that feels good."

Kenzie clenched her eyes shut as Bob fucked in and out, groaning as he did so, quickening his tempo as his dick expanded in her mouth.

"Shit, I'm gonna blow already!"

Within an instant, Kenzie yanked Bob's shaft out and gave it a mad pumping in the open air. Each stroke contained more authority and ferocity than the one before it as Bob's fingers dug into her scalp, creating discomfort. When the man's knees buckled, his body convulsed in an orgasm. Kenzie gripped tighter, wanting to be certain every ounce of his essence spewed into the condom, for none of it to escape. Then, a cry roared from Bob's throat as he tripped over his own feet and collapsed onto the bed.