The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God." His adrenal system downgraded from Defcon 1 to amazingly zoned out. "Oh, I can't believe it. You're incredible. That was incredible."

Kenzie snuggled in tight and her face lit up as she spoke. "Thank you, baby, and I'm glad you came so hard. I love it when guys come hard." She coiled her fingers around his wilted cock. "It brings me pleasure to give you pleasure." Kenzie turned away and darkness marred her features when her phone indicated ninety-seven minutes remained in the party.

Elsewhere in the room, salvation awaited.

Kenzie's knight in shining armor.

Less than ten feet away.

Her eyes crinkled with a smile as she refocused on Bob, leaning over and kissing the rough stubble on his cheek. "Bobby Boy, do you mind if I get a drink?" Or ten? "Some alcohol?" Kenzie motioned toward the tabletop refrigerator which housed two twelve-packs of Budweiser. I legit need to get wasted and forget this party ever happened. "Alcohol helps me unwind so much, helps me relax."

"Sure." Bob shrugged his shoulders and extended his hands, the excess skin jiggling upon his hairy belly grotesque enough to turn Kenzie's stomach. "But only if you share. What do you have? I could use a cold one too."

Kenzie's lips strained together and her palms stung from digging sharp fingernails into them. "Sure, baby." She relaxed and flashed an Oscar-worthy smile. "I'd be happy to share with you."

(End of Chapter Twenty-Five - to be continued)