The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

"Kneel down in front of the lounger, Piper, and bend over it," Dave said from the bed.

Christina obeyed her paying client, knowing what he would do to her was absolutely inevitable, and felt the velvet pile of the rug sink beneath her knees. The eclectic surroundings comforted her in some way. To be made to present herself to a stranger over a piece of "sex furniture" might represent a terrible shame, and Christina's skin might cry out for that shame so strongly it distressed her, but at least she would receive $750 for this ordeal.

"Ahh, very nice, very nice. Will you look at that?"

The color drained from her face and her breath had been reduced to a staggering wheeze.

"You're an awesome girl, Piper, and I can tell you're gonna go far in this business." Dave's footfalls echoed off the carpet as he'd approached and now stood above her, but behind the lounger. She gripped random restraints on either side and imagined him looking down at her defenseless form, ready for his leering, his touching, and his fucking. Her pussy clenched. "If you get into porn, rest assured, I'm purchasing every single scene you're in, and I'll be the first person to register on your website too."

"I'd like that, Dave." Christina's voice emerged as a mutter as she spoke into the faux leather cushioning. Part of her was desperate to turn her head and see him again, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Had he finally removed his shirt? She'd been longing for a glimpse of the smooth, solid wall of muscle that his chest promised. And where was Lindsay? How had Dave pried her lips away from his hard, thunder cock, when she seemed so genuinely insatiable even though the two of them took turns sucking it over the prior fifteen minutes?

Christina felt her nipples tingle as she shifted on the lounger. Gripping the restraints had caused her breasts to press into the upholstery, bringing an almost irresistible urge to grind to receive more of the tingling, or use a hand to play with her nipple, the way she did when alone at night and ramping up a masturbatory session.

A masculine, assertive hand came down on Christina's bottom, holding both cheeks, squeezing gently, and rubbing in a big circle that her body cried out must became smaller and more focused - must press farther down and farther in to increase her pleasure even more.

"What is this, Piper? What am I touching?"

"My ... ass?"

"It belongs to me now, doesn't it?"

Her eyes stuttered shut. "Yes sir."

"Kayleigh, sweetie, it's best that we switch out to a fresh condom. I want you to put it on with your mouth."

Christina's head twitched as she heard noises from behind. A giggle. A condom being snapped off. A chuckle and sigh from Dave. Another giggle.

"Where do you want me as you fuck her?"

"I think you know where I want you," Dave told Lindsay as their mouths met in a saliva-filled squelch.

"Yes. I'll do anything to please you," she said.

Both his hands held Christina's hips now, caressed her backside, parted her thighs, preparing her, and wrenching a long moan from deep within the girl's soul. The earlier cocksucking had Christina warm and anxious, and when she felt the tip of the shaft first enter her pussy, she wiggled her backside at the realization that this stranger - this mountaineer from West Virginia - was enforcing his will.

And when Dave thrust himself in for the first time, to the hilt, Christina's brown eyes bulged, and her mouth popped open in a harrowing, yet silent cry. She had never felt like anything like it: Dave's dick seemed to reach up and invade her abdomen, even her chest. Christina gave an audible wail of discomfort, then, her neck arching, but just as soon as Dave filled her, he receded, only to press in again, harder this time.

"Oh, man," he said. "Oh, damn, that feels so good."

Christina writhed over the lounger as Dave fucked her, building his speed, one hand on her left hip and the other on her right shoulder, to pin her in place despite her wayward motions. He twisted that hand in Christina's long, disheveled hair and reeled her head back as he owned her pussy, squishing her against the lounger with every stroke.

She was still crying out, remembering that her other two new friends - Pamela and Kenzie - warned her about how arduous sex with Dave would be. She knew they weren't exaggerating. She'd expected this, and realized she'd have much more of it before their session was finished. And though Christina continued to wail out in anguish, she felt proud - full of accomplishment - to have earned the attention of an older gentleman willing to empty his wallet in exchange for venting his unrighteous fantasies on her.

She struggled in Dave's grip, not with the intent to escape, but hellbent to prove to him (and especially her boss, Lindsay) that she could withstand his fucking, this trial by cock, and that she had what it took to succeed as a Happy Whore. Dave held her fast, left hand now lightly around her throat and right in her hair, and kept pounding.

"Good girl," he said in a growl, as if reading her mind. "Yeah, good girl. Just ... a little while ... more. Oh, so nice and tight. So nice and tight. Such a magnificent cunt."

Christina finally did glance back and noticed, just as Dave was on his knees behind her, Lindsay was on her knees behind him, her body bent over, contorted. She had one hand on the floor while the other spread Dave's asscheeks, her face wedged between them, moving in harmony with his thrusting hips. Something awful jumped in Christina's belly and her cheeks bubbled outward, dryly, as she now realized Lindsay wasn't lying yesterday when she claimed to have no limits in the bedroom.

Lindsay was licking Dave's anus as he fucked away.

"Oh, good girl." He made eye contact with Christina. "Good girl. Take it. Take it. Yes, take it. Oh, man. Oh, my." The veins in his neck were popping. "Since Kayleigh is booked, I'm gonna have to bust out my credit card and get a one-on-one with you after this."

The peaks of her nipples wobbled, hard like diamond crests.

His hips were a blur, now, and when Christina tensed beneath him, screaming out in yet another orgasm, Dave stayed relentless, continuing to chug away. He was behind her, above her, inside her. The frenzy of hard fucking tainted his breath and the moist sounds of cock in cunt took on a pace as rapid as his heartbeat. Dave watched himself surge in and out, claiming this sweet teen angel again and again, as he luxuriated in the feel of her purchased bottom and its firmness colliding with his pelvis.

He loved those little tremors, every flinch and moan, the frantic undulations as Christina's body absorbed both pleasure and pain, every indrawn gasp begging wordlessly for everything he had and all he could give. Dave savored every gasp, too, every groan, every sob she wept out. Talk about Heaven and Hell, intertwining!

But most of all, he craved the way Christina's pussy smacked so wet and fierce upon his dick.

Dave reached back with his right hand to spread his buttocks farther apart, presenting his rectum to Lindsay's mouth, and helped make this ultimate dirty girl provide him the nasty pleasure he both sought and paid for.

Suddenly Dave's imminent release began to wash over him, too, magical and limb-loosening, the ultimate experience of manhood. He came with a resounding shout, gripping Christina's hips and holding her bottom against him as another act of ownership and felt himself explode inside her (and the condom) as she made little kitten sounds at his mastery and expertise.

Still immobile due to his large hands, Christina sensed his cock soften in her pussy. Though it lessened the pressure and offered a much-needed reprieve, it was a sad thing, too, and that made the young woman pout.

At last, Dave withdrew, and stood. Christina thought for a moment he may leave her there like a discarded toy - she saw it in her mind, and felt the degrading idea warm her again, terribly, between her thighs. After all, Dave still had Lindsay to tend to, and she'd require a similar fucking too.

Instead, Dave picked Christina up off the lounger and swept her into his arms, again, and took her to the bed. After some positioning, she found herself nice and snug on his lap, with the sweetest, most tender kisses serenading her face and neck. "Oh my God, honey. I just now realized you didn't say a single word that whole time." Dave's smile, once so prominent, flipped to a frown. "I'm sorry if I was a little rough. I just couldn't help myself."

Suppressing a giggle, Christina found Dave's lips with her own. "You have nothing to be sorry about, sir."

<> <> <> <> <>

Lindsay wanted nothing more than to drop her soiled minidress on the bedroom floor, throw herself onto the bed, and curl up into a tight ball. Hookin' ain't easy. She closed her eyes and tried to drift off to sleep, but despite how nice it was to lie in an otherwise empty King-sized bed like a lazy lump, she just couldn't nod off. Not with the prior twenty-one hours so fresh and prevalent in her mind.

Day Two of the reopening saw Lindsay entertain eight more johns, three of whom weren't even originally scheduled. There was Dave, of course, but Lindsay also somehow managed to squeeze Darius in for forty-five minutes between her two and five o'clock appointments with Joe and Matt, respectively.

Word later came down that Dominic, still enjoying his forty-eight-hour marathon with Mariko, requested that Lindsay join them for twenty minutes. He'd chosen her from the website, based solely on her photographs, and paid $200 for Lindsay to give him a deep, soul-sucking blowjob as Mariko queened his lips and tongue.

That took place during a brief lull between her commitments to Victor and D'Angelo and, even so, Lindsay was fifteen minutes late meeting up with D'Angelo because of it (not that he cared once things got underway).

I feel ... rekt. Her aching, ravaged body wouldn't have much time to recover, once again, not with a ten-thirty appointment and four additional mongers to satisfy at various intervals on Monday. Better drink plenty of Modelo in the morning, huh? And yet, despite the way Lindsay's stomach turned at what lay ahead, a small patch of warmth originated behind her breastbone and bloomed outward. I'm back to work, getting paid to fuck! Her smile decayed into a snarl. I just need a few days to get back into the groove again, and then I won't feel so bad.

With her brain reeling in a dozen different directions, Lindsay pushed off the bedsheet, snatched her phone from the nightstand, and opened its list of contacts.

I can't believe Mateo asked me to jack him off with my favorite dress and came like a firehose all over it. Lindsay would take the dress to the laundry sink in the morning and do her best to wash the cum stains from it. She should've charged Mateo extra for the desecration, but he was a repeat monger, and she didn't want to run the risk of alienating him too. Safe to say Javion never wants to see me again. Was Lindsay's pretty new dress ruined? She would use plenty of soap and water, wring as much of the moisture out as possible, and then hang it up to dry.

And hope she didn't have to ultimately throw it away. I paid over a hundred bucks for that thing!

* * *

One door down the hallway - in Lindsay's old bedroom - Christina was out like a light. Never had a single day seemed like such an eternity for the eighteen-year-old. Following an extended bubble bath with CBD Epsom salts mixed in, Christina's eyes grew heavy from all the strenuous activities she had to endure. At once, she was struck with incoherence, an inconsistency to her thoughts, and she bumbled about in the bedroom, totally nude. Christina had no choice but to give in and was asleep before her body ever hit the fluffy, yet defiled mattress.

"Open your mouth, Piper. I've wanted to make you do this since I first saw your pics last night."

During her prior one-on-one party with Dave, Christina labored for oxygen, but still moved her mouth closer to the edge of the bed. Putting his knees right up against it and guiding Christina's shoulders into a position for easy insertion, Dave nudged forward, and watched in rapture as she struggled to fit his girth between her lips. Something about knowing that he was this girl's first-ever monger, and she may one day emerge as a famous porn star aroused Dave more than anything else ever had.

"There you go. That's it. Such a good girl. That feels so nice." He stroked her hair. "You look so pretty like that, too - your mouth full of my dick."

Christina gave a faint whimper as she attempted to satisfy him, sucking desperately on his hardness. She maintained eye contact for a moment but had to cut away because the intensity of his stare became too much.

"Hold still, honey." Dave put his hand on the back of her head and began to thrust in and out. But Christina gagged, as she had done several times earlier during the threesome, and Dave withdrew. "You'll get better with that over time, trust me."

"I want to, sir," she said. "Please teach me. I want you to teach me so I can please you and all my future clients."

So, Dave put his cock back inside Christina's mouth, and this time when she gagged, he only pulled out a tad, and then began to thrust again, because it just felt too damn good not to. Breasts flopped and she dug the soles of her feet into the mattress. Dave had his way in her mouth - this instrument of his enjoyment - and came close to coming but backed off at the last possible instant to try other things.

He thumbed her cheek. "That felt good, Piper. So good."

"I'm glad."

"It's time for me to return the favor." Dave climbed onto the bed and repositioned Christina in its center, then brought her knees to her chest. He knelt and this view was even better than when her head dangled off the side of the bed, for the raising of her knees made Dave again feel like he had unearthed the treasure of Christina's sweet pussy and virgin anus. He burrowed his face in and feasted on this beautiful girl so much that she shrieked and thrashed from the pleasure of it, and his cock swelled bigger, knowing it would soon have another turn inside her.

The pale outer lips of Christina's pussy nearly hid all her pink secrets, but Dave's lascivious tongue extracted a fair amount of wetness from within. "Ohhhhh fuck, Dave, oh, that's so good." He flicked at her clitoris once it emerged, thinking that Christina's cunt instantly went to the top of the menu for greatest tastes in the world. "Oh yes, yesssss, get that clit." She cried out and her hand was in his hair, too, and he loved that. Her opposite hand toyed with her nipples, going from one to the other as if she couldn't decide which one felt better. "Fuck. Oh my God." With her eyes closed, and as Dave gently laid himself atop her, absorbing the weight with his forearms, they fluttered open and went wide as saucers.

She attempted to turn away from the kiss that carried her own pussy's wetness to her mouth, but soon succumbed, and Dave kissed and tongued her thoroughly as his dick slid along the thistle of her pubic hair and he nearly went mad with the need to put it where it belonged.

He broke the kiss and gazed into her watering eyes. "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

"Yes. God yes. Please, sir, fuck me."

Ryker Gamble returned Christina's gaze for a long moment, then bent his face toward hers and kissed her. At the outset of her next party, at three o'clock, Ryker used his lips to open Christina's, almost savagely, and thrust his tongue into her mouth. But once having asserted his right to enter, he stepped back. No one had ever kissed Christina like that before. Nor did she realize it was even possible to be kissed like that - to feel a man had violated her mouth and established an intimacy without any regard for her will. It ranked as the equivalent, in terms of the kiss, of what his fingers were doing down below, between her thighs.

The shame was reprehensible, so totally different than being with a monger like Dave who displayed concern for her comfort and wellbeing. Yet Christina was shocked that the experience of getting mounted like a prized trophy to the wall - of having the ability to flee from the shame that Ryker was forcing on her taken away - seemed to feed upon itself and increased her stimulation in a way that proved both delicious and painful.

Christina realized that, under these circumstances, at least, she loved and craved degradation.

Holding her wrists to the wall above her head and commanding her pussy with his open palm, Ryker glared into Christina's eyes. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy you, honey. I can tell that you're gonna be a fine, fine fuck."

Christina felt so deliriously belittled that she couldn't hold his gaze, but Ryker responded with another dominant kiss, forcing her to look at him regardless.

"I am going to fuck you, long and hard, and I will have my fun. I am not going to hold back, either, unless you ask me to. I want you to remember this, Piper. If, for example, you want me to take my hand away, you must ..."

"Don't," she breathed. "Please. ..."

His grin turned predatory. "Balls to the wall, then."

"Please," Christina repeated, only this time several hours later, around the stroke of midnight, as she gawked up at a refined, elderly client. "Please, John. I need you inside me."

She screeched with anticipation as John made his initial thrust, and soon it transitioned to a soft, ongoing moan as he started to fuck. The gentleman's face was a mask of bliss, and the sight of him enjoying her so much made Christina grin, even as her body responded much more amorously than a grin would suggest. Christina's hips moved to meet his, desperately, trying despite her inexperience to show John that she knew how to please him and wanted him to enjoy all her feminine charms.

John's pupils dilated at the sensation of this lovely girl, young enough to be his granddaughter, moving underneath him, and his hips thrust faster, his cock starting to pound in and out of her pussy. Why had John waited so long to pay his first-ever visit to a brothel again? Why hadn't he done this sooner? No matter, a light came to his eyes, and a stern expression to his face. He put his right hand down, took Christina's knee in it, and pushed it toward her shoulder.

"Oh my God, John. John, yes. Yesssss." She lifted her right knee to match the way he'd raised her left, and when he hooked both, his pelvis continuously slapped against her backside in the missionary position.

Christina felt herself about to orgasm for the third time during this party alone. "Oh, John. I ... I never ..." Her climax brought his on as well, his body trying to ride more but shuddering above her instead, gripping so hard that his fingers left white marks on her knees after he released them. A lewd phenomenon, something long suppressed, zipped through him and left a path of destruction in its wake. John held himself still for a beat, his eyes closed, and then opened them to look down at her.

"Oh, Piper," he said, still panting from his exertions. "Oh, that was the best sex I've ever had. That felt so good. Thank you, darling. Thank you so much."

"No, thank you, sir," she said, sweeping his mouth with her tongue and relishing the closeness they'd shared.

* * *

On her smartphone, Lindsay tapped the contact simply entitled BOYFRIEND and queued up a telephone call. Despite the unholy time (3:45 a.m.), she wasn't worried about disrupting his sleep. COVID had forever claimed The Fireside Country Store, where he'd worked for three years, and he was now an overnight security guard in La Quinta.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers