The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

"Hi, baby. It's me. How are you? I know I said I wouldn't call tonight, but I wanted to hear your voice. That's all. Oh yeah, baby, I'm good. Real good. Yeah, I had another good day." Lindsay's blue eyes fluttered shut and, despite her mangled body, she slipped a hand beneath her panties and swirled two fingers across her clitoris. "Eight guys. Lots of money. Fun with Piper ... err, Christina. Yeah, baby. Yeah, I know you do. I know you do. I told Christina about you and our wild story too. She said it sounded like a fairytale or something. Yeah, yeah. I'd like for you to meet her one day. I think she's gonna have a big future in the porn industry."

Masturbating slow and easy like this while hearing her one true lover's voice across interstate lines felt decadent.

"What?" Suddenly, Lindsay jerked upright in bed. "You gotta stop doubting yourself and what we've built together these past nine months, baby. Remember, it's just a job. That's all it is." She took a prolonged breath and sighed it out. "C'mon, now, don't be silly. You know I only have eyes for you, Donnie."

(End of Chapter Thirty-Three - to be continued)

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers